• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My Aerobics Instructor

My Aerobics Instructor

12

You would think that after forty-four years of living in Michigan that the bitter, biting cold of its winters would no longer affect me. Well, ordinarily they wouldn't. But, this winter is different. This winter, for the first time in twenty-two years, I am single and believe it or not, available. My husband Gerald, or rather, my ex-husband Gerald and I have just finalized our divorce after nearly twenty-five years together. We met at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor when I was nineteen and he was twenty. We met at a football game between the Michigan Wolverines and the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame on a warm September afternoon. We were introduced by a mutual friend just before kickoff and by the time the final whistle blew and as the thousands of other Wolverine fans celebrated victory, Gerald and I celebrated by having sex in the backseat of his car. We moved in together after he graduated about eighteen months later and we married just after I graduated two years later.

Within five years, we had three children: The twins, Gerald, Jr. and Monica, who are now both 21; and Whitney, who is now 19. All three are healthy, happy and making their way in the world. Gerald, Jr. is about to graduate from West Point, while Monica, a brilliant scholar, graduated from Purdue University a year early and is now working on her Masters Degree in Engineering at M.I.T. Whitney is in her second year at Baylor University in Texas, studying medicine.

Well, back to me. Sorry, but I just love to dote on my children. Anyway, my name is Diane and I am forty-four years old. I was born and raised in Detroit and that is where I still live today. As I've already explained, I'm the proud mother of three beautiful children and now the ex-wife of a hopeless romantic fool. As the saying goes, "You can't stand in the way of true love." Nobody could have stood in my way when Gerald and I met, and I guess I couldn't stand in the way eleven months ago when Gerald introduced me to Frank, his true love and soul mate. Yes, my husband of nearly twenty-three years left me for another man. Needless to say, I was taken somewhat a back by this; as were our kids. I mean, I knew that Gerald and I weren't exactly burning up the sheets anymore, but I think that's pretty much normal the older you get and the longer you're together. And it wasn't that the years had been unkind either. Not to sound vain, but I have always prided myself on staying in shape. I workout on my Bow flex forty minutes a day, four days a week; and I attend an advanced aerobics class three days a week. Just so you know, I'm 5'8 and weigh 129 pounds; my measurements are 34-23-34. My ass is firm and perfectly round.

In the words of one of Gerald, Jr's friends' from high school:

"Dude, your Mom's got such a beautiful ass it's a shame she has to sit down on it."

Just so you know, while I was extremely flattered by this, I was never, EVER unfaithfully to Gerald. True, I was tempted on several occasions, but I never gave it more than a second thought. And I certainly would have never submitted to the advances of Junior's friends. Although, it was a wonderful ego boost knowing that I could turn the head and heat the hormones of an eighteen year old beefcake. I have to admit that he was HOT!

My abs are a top of the line six pack and solid as steel. My legs are long, tan and tone with exquisitely feminine muscle definition.

To quote Junior's buddy once again:

"Dude, your Mom's legs go all the way to heaven."

And as I like to add:

"Or hell, depending on your point of view."

My hair is dark brown and hangs down below my shoulder blades without the slightest hint of any gray. My neck is long and sleek, my shoulders and arms, like my legs are toned with exquisite muscle definition and femininity. Yes, God has definitely been good to me. Now, if I sound vain and very wrapped up in myself, then I apologize. But after what I've been through, I think I have a right, and a need, to know that I am still attractive and desirable.

Prior to Gerald's coming out party, in a matter of speaking, I had never really given any thought to homosexuality at all. I'd never known anyone who was gay and if I did, I certainly didn't know it or even care about it. I know that it is said that every woman often thinks about what it would be like to be with another woman sexually, but that thought had never occurred to me. Sure, I had always been comfortable admiring other women's beauty, as most women are. But when Gerald told me he was gay, that wasn't really the bone crushing blow, if you can believe it. Sure it was shocking, but the truth of the matter was: I still loved him. This man had been the love of my life and the father of my children. He had provided a beautiful home and a wonderful life for nearly twenty-three years. How was I going to live without him? What would the kids think and how would the live with it? Well, when you're dealing with true love, you often ignore those little details. And the kids, needless to say, were equally shocked...and sickened. Gerald, Jr. has for the most part, completely disowned his father with the seemingly greatest of ease. Monica and Whitney, on the other hand, are Daddy's little girls. It has been very hard on them. Their father has been their hero and their champion their entire lives. They love him dearly and just can't believe what is happening. But they are coping, and I have been trying to soften my son's heart as best a mother can. It is definitely not an easy task. But one thing the three of them are all agreed upon is this: How could he do this to me? They all have stood completely behind me through the divorce proceedings and the girls in particular have walked me through some pretty rough nights of sobbing and whaling. That is why the next part of my story is going to be so difficult to tell.

For a child to learn after many years that one of their parents is gay has got to be devastating. I cannot even begin to fathom the psychological trauma, uncertainty and identity confusion that it brings into their young lives. But what if after learning that their father is gay, they are about to learn that their mother is gay also?

Here we go...

I was attending my usual aerobics class on Tuesday evening. It had been nearly eleven months since I learned the Gerald was gay and it is now been almost three months since our divorce was final. The class was unusually small that night, only four of us and the instructor was Sherry. I've known Sherry for what seems like forever and she is a dear friend. Sherry is thirty-seven and her daughter Michelle is a year younger than Whitney and the two of them have been friends since pre-school. As the girls grew up, Sherry and I took turns babysitting, changing diapers, hosting slumber parties, hosting birthday parties, first dates, prom nights and now, one graduation with Michelle's coming in June. Sherry is about three inches shorter than me and OH MY GOD is she built to please. If you think God spent a little overtime creating me, he must have earned time and a half when he put Sherry together. Sherry and her husband Carl had divorced when Michelle was two. They had married very young, for Sherry was only nineteen when Michelle was born. After Carl left, Sherry struggled for many years, working day and night to provide for herself and Michelle. Finally she was able to save enough money to put her self through school, earning a Master's Degree in Physical Education when she was thirty. A few years later, her father passed away and left her a sizable inheritance which she used to open her own health and fitness club. Strangely, Sherry had never remarried and she never seemed interesting in dating. I never really gave it much thought and it certainly never occurred to me that she might be a lesbian. When I thought of lesbians, I usually pictured them to be buzzed cut, muscle-bound, Harley riding dikes. Sherry was everything a woman was created to be and more. She was in every aspect, a true lady. It just never entered my mind.

The class had been far more strenuous and athletic than I was accustomed to, but that was fine with me for I had a lot of excess energy to burn off tonight. Sherry seemed to be beaming tonight and for some reason that I couldn't explain, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She looked absolutely stunning. Instead of her usual black spandex pants, she wore see-through spandex pants that accentuated her gorgeous legs, her perfectly round hips and showed off her beautiful tan skin. And instead of her usual loose fitting turquoise muscle shirt, she wore what looked like a one piece, blue bathing suit. Her jet back long hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

As the hour long class came to a close, we all lay down on the floor and began our cool down. Then Sherry, as she usually does, turned down the lights in the room to a very soft dim glow and then she came around to each one of us to check our pulse rate and muscle response as we lay on the floor. During this time, I usually close my eyes and just focus on my breathing. Finally, after checking the other three ladies in the class, Sherry came to me and placed her fingers on the side of my neck. My eyes popped open suddenly and there she was crouched over me smiling sweetly. As I lay there and returned her beautiful smile, my focus was instantly drawn to her cleavage, nestled snuggly under her skin tight suit. With her skin drenched in perspiration, it glistened in the dim light of the room as if in the moonlight. I also noticed that her nipples where hard and boldly peeping out at me under the blue fabric of her suit. Sherry asked me something, but I can't say for sure what is was because I was completely mesmerized. I'd known this woman for nearly twenty years and I felt like this moment was the first time I'd ever truly seen her. As I lay beneath her, I caught the scent of her perfume, mixed with sweat, and I found it to be very stimulating.

Sherry gently ran her left hand from the side of my neck, across my chest with her hand gently brushing the top of my right breast and finally over to my right arm where she began to firmly massage by bicep. Sherry then ran her right hand down the left side of my body, all the way to my hip and began to massage it. That's when it happened! For the first time in God knows how long, I felt myself getting wet. For a brief moment, my mind went blank and I felt my body about ready to convulse. As if an untapped supply of orgasms was about ready to explode all over me. I took a deep breath and shut my eyes and in my mind's eye, saw myself grabbing Sherry by the back of the head and kissing her.

"Diane?" Sherry said quietly. My eyes popped open again.

"Mmmm, Hi." I mumbled as I smiled.

"You seem a little tense." Sherry continued.

"Really? I sure don't feel tense." I said.

"How do you feel?" She asked quizzically.

"If you only knew." I said, almost embarrassed.

Sherry completed her inspection of my body and then helped me to my feet.

After class, I went to the locker room to shower and change. I opened my locker and undressed. As I let my hair down, my mind was going a million miles a minute as I tried to process what I had just experienced. Sherry had made me wet! How could this be? I've known Sherry for years. I've taken countless aerobics classes with her, shared many showers and saunas with her. She had inspected by my body the way she did tonight hundreds of times. What the hell is going on? Maybe it has something to do with my therapy sessions. Ever since I first found out that Gerald was gay, I had been seeing a shrink and we had been talking a lot about homosexuality. In fact, we had been spending a lot of time this past week on exploring my sexuality and she had point blank asked me if I had ever thought about having sex with a woman.

As my mind continued to churn, I stuffed my sweaty workout suite into my bag then turned to look at myself in the full length mirror on the wall a few feet away. As I stared at my completely naked body, Sherry suddenly appeared in the reflection behind me. I whirled around, reflexively grabbing a towel and covering myself. I felt my cheeks flush and my legs begin to shake beneath me. Fortunately, Sherry didn't notice my embarrassment as she was dealing with her own embarrassment for having startled me.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said. "I thought you heard me come in."

"No." I replied as I wrapped the soft towel around me. "It's okay though. Not like I've got anything you haven't seen before."

Which was true, for Sherry had seen me naked many times as I had her; so why was I feeling so embarrassed now? I decided to push it from my mind.

"I just wanted to know how you're getting along since the divorce." Sherry continued. "I know we haven't had much of a chance to talk or spend any time together recently."

"Yeah, I know." I said. "I'm really sorry about that. My life's just been kind of a mess lately."

Sherry and I spent a few minutes chit-chatting as I brought her up to speed on what's been happening lately. Sherry then mentioned that she was very concerned about me, because she had detected a great deal of tension in my muscles, and that I seemed very stressed out. She also commented that my skin was dry and felt very rough to the touch. She recommended that if I had the time, to sit in the sauna for awhile. She also told me that she had come across a new brand of body oil that not only helped ease muscle tension, but was also a skin moisturizer. As I had nothing better to do, I told her that sounded wonderful. Sherry gave me an almost devious grin and kissed me on the cheek as she went off to get the body oil and to close up the front. As she whipped away, I caught another whiff of her perfume and sweat mix and I again felt flush...and wet! My heart began to pound, my breath got short and I had to sit down to collect myself. What the hell is wrong with me? As I closed my eyes and took a couple of deep breaths, the reality of the situation hit me like a ton of bricks. For the second time in less than an hour, Sherry has gotten me wet. Now, I'm about to let her rub oil all over my body in a hot sauna. As that thought passed through my mind, I felt a chill pass through my body. But it wasn't a chill of dread but of anticipation. And I suddenly realized that my nipples were hard. Without another thought, I quickly tied my hair back into a ponytail, picked up another soft white towel and head for the sauna room.

Once in the sauna, which was already very hot, I took the ladle from the bucket of water on the floor and added a little more water to the coals on the heater. The heated coals hissed like a cauldron of angry snakes as the water poured over them, and the steam rising off them quickly engulfed my body. I took off my towel, laid it out on the wooden bench and stretched my naked body out on my stomach. Taking the second towel that I had brought from the locker room, I laid it across my bare butt. I crossed my arms out in front of me and rested my head on them. The sauna was a fairly recent addition to the club, so the wood was still rather fresh and being exposed to the heat, it gave off a very unique, albeit pleasing aroma.

Sherry came in a moment or two later, still in her workout suit and carrying the bottle of body oil. She stood over me; straddling the bench I was lying on, poured some oil into her hand and began to rub it on my back and shoulders. Sherry's hands were very strong and her touch felt wonderful. I was half expecting to come out of my skin at her first touch, but instead, I was almost swept away. We chatted casually for awhile as Sherry rubbed my shoulders, back and legs. Our conversation fell silent as Sherry poured a little more of the oil into her hand and then resumed rubbing my lower legs, one hand on each leg. I shut my eyes and let out a gentle moan as I felt her skilled hands rub my calves.

"God, you have such beautiful legs." Sherry suddenly offered.

"Mmmm, thank you." I quietly moaned as my head lay peacefully on my arms.

"You're such a beautiful woman, Diane." Sherry continued. "I can't believe Gerald, or any man would let you get away."

I opened my eyes, raised my head and searched for it, but it wasn't there. For the first time since he left with Frank, I didn't have a lump in my throat when someone had mentioned Gerald's name. I didn't feel anything. He's name didn't matter anymore. He didn't matter anymore. I was free of him.

"Thank you." I heard myself say again. But, I'm not sure if it was Sherry I was thanking or if it was God for removing this burden from my heart.

I closed my eyes once again and laid my head back down on my arms. I felt Sherry's hands slowly go up my legs and past my knees, slowly and firmly kneading my skin and muscles. Suddenly, her hands slid under the towel covering my butt and she began to massage both my ass cheeks. My mind began to race and my heart pounded, but I lay perfectly still with my eyes still closed. I don't know which felt better: Finally being free of Gerald or Sherry rubbing my ass. I made my decision before logic had time to take over.

"Can I ask you something, Sherry?"

"Sure."

"Would you like me to take off the towel?" I asked, hoping beyond all reason that she would say yes.

Sherry immediately stopped rubbing and yanked her hands back down my legs.

"Oh God!" She said, cupping her hands over her mouth. "I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for? I asked. "I didn't complain, did I?"

Sherry looked baffled for a moment. Then without a second thought or even the slightest hesitation, I reached around and removed the towel from my butt; Sherry could now behold my whole naked body. At this point, I felt like I was having some sort of weird out-of-body-experience. I couldn't believe what was happening and my mind was shouting to get out! But at the same time, some other part of me wanted this so bad. I was watching from the sideline and on the field at the same time. And somewhere between my mind and mouth, my body felt like a volcano just waiting to erupt in sexual frenzy. After all, it had been well over a year and a half since the last time I'd had sex. I tossed the towel on the floor and stretched back out, again resting my head on my arms.

"Please continue." I said.

Sherry almost immediately resumed rubbing my ass cheeks and to make certain that she didn't misinterpret anything, I began to moan softly and breathe deeply; which wasn't hard because I could feel her divine sexuality and her intense lustful drive flowing into my body through her hands and fingers. Also, the anticipation and excitement in her breathing began to drive me wild; and I know that my moaning was driving her wild.

"God, I've wanted to do this for so long." She moaned. "You are so sexy."

Sherry spread my legs slightly and began to gently rub my pussy. I could feel my clit begin to tighten as Sherry's finger danced around it, stroking up and down the outside of my lips.

"Get up on your knees." She whispered.

I complied immediately, rising up onto all fours as Sherry sucked on the middle finger of her left hand while she was still fingering my clit with the other. I ran a hand through my hair and undid my ponytail and then I felt it! Sherry inserted her middle finger into my pussy and began licking my ass hole at the same time. My breathing accelerated as my moaning and panting got louder and quicker. My pussy was flushing with heat and dripping wet now. Sherry inserted another finger in my pussy and was finger fucking me hard as she slurped away on my ass hole. I lowered my head down and looked back through my open legs and I could see Sherry rubbing her suit over her pussy with her free hand. I rocked back and forth with the motion of her fingers going in and out of me. Finally, I couldn't wait any longer -- I turned over, took her head in my hands and kissed her. I had never experienced such a deep and passionate kiss; her lips and tongue were so soft and warm. Our tongues danced around the inside of each others mouths for what seemed like an eternity. I didn't want it to end. Finally, Sherry pulled back and looked deep into my eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My Aerobics Instructor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds