• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Amazonian Queen

My Amazonian Queen

Note: If you've read my other stories, you may notice a recurrence of names. I like using my first and middle names in my stories. That away I really get a feel for my writing. Like the others this is a fictional story.

* * * * *

Damn I was feeling relaxed. Hanging out in the YMCA near my house, meditating and listening to the water as it splashed in the swimming pool. I've always found that water was relaxing, especially when I did my yogaish exercises. I was sitting there by the wall, doing my favorite and most tricky stretch, which I just call a backstretcher. I sit with my legs folded, feet to thighs, on two chairs, and arch my back until I'm resting on my hands. It really helps my back and relieves some of my tension.

After about an hour of stretching I took a quick swim, showered, and was walking past the weight room when I saw her. This tall, beautiful redhead, lifting weights, and she was like really buff. She made most men look silly, she looked like a pro body builder. Well, I knew deep down in my heart that she wouldn't go for a guy like me and I just left. I jumped in my Cherokee and headed down to the local diner for a quick drink.

In I went and grabbed a little booth at the back of the place and ordered a coke and a burger. I wasn't really concerned with fat or calories or anything because I had a hard time gaining weight and an even harder time losing it. I was just getting ready to eat when in she came, the muscle woman from the Y.

She sat in a booth a few up from me, facing my way, and I couldn't help but notice her. Her fire red hair came down to her shoulders, her lips were thin but looked sensuous, and her eyes were a deep dark brown. Every time I got a chance I'd act like I was looking at something else and eventually come to her face. Even though she caught me looking at her a couple of times. After she caught me again she got up, "Damn," I thought. She went up to the front and paid her check and just when I thought she'd walk out the door, she made a sharp turn and headed towards me, I just looked around like I hadn't noticed her.

She came up to my booth and said in a soft and heavenly voice with this gorgeous smile, "Mind if I sit here?" I couldn't believe it, this sexy woman was asking to have a seat by me. I looked her up and down, she had this gray wool sweater on even though it wasn't really that cold, and I did notice the two nice mounds in her sweater and she had a nice tight pair of blue jeans on. I just nodded.

She took a seat next to me and looked around, seeing no one she quickly brought up her left arm and pressed my head against the wall, choking me with her forearm. She smiled a little and said calmly, "Why do you keep staring at me?" Unable to breath she moved her arm away a bit and I just shook my had no, like I didn't have a clue what she was talking about. She brought her arm up and started choking me again. "Now will you tell me?" She removed her arm again and I quickly nodded yes. "Okay then, why?"

Regaining my breath slowly I said, "I think…(gasp)…I thought that you were the most beautiful woman I ever saw."

She just looked confused. "Huh?" I repeated my reply and yet she still looked confused. Actually, she looked like she was going to cry. "Really?" She said, with a hint of sadness and surprise in her voice.

"Really." I replied.

She gave me a little smile and said, "Here, meet me here tonight at around eight o'clock." She took a napkin and scribbled something on it. She laid it down in front of me.

She walked to the door and I hollered at her, "What is this and who are you."

She stopped and smiled, "It's my address silly and I'm Nikki." And with that she left. I looked at my watch and found it to be almost six o'clock. I paid my check without ever touching my burger and coke and left the diner to my apartment. God, I lived in a dump. Even though I made some decent money, this was the closest place to work and the best I could afford. I took a shower, and put on a decent shirt and pair of pants. I arrived at her neighborhood and started to search around for her apartment only to find that she lived in a beautiful two-story house with a porch and balcony on the front of it. I was visibly shocked.

With a bit of fear, I walked up to the front door and knocked a couple of times. The door opened and I let out a gasp. Nikki still had that gray sweater on and those same pair of tight blue jeans, but somehow she looked more beautiful than she had in the diner. She showed me in and I let out a gasp, she had an amazing house. A lovely leather couch and big screen TV accentuated her living room. Showing me with her hand she led me to the kitchen and I was sort of hypnotized by the way her tight ass swayed back and forth. I felt the beginnings of an erection, but quickly switched my mind to a different subject.

We sat down at the table and she served up two bowls of salad and two plates of spaghetti. The food was absolutely to die for but so was the company.

We finished dinner and I helped her clean up (which kind of surprised her) and went into the living room and watched TV and we talked about our personal lives and such, then came the question.

"How long have you been "lusting" after me?"

"I just started today." I replied.

"Well, why didn't you say anything at the Y or the diner?"

"I figured that you wouldn't be interested in dating a guy like me." I said.

"Why's that?" She asked a little confused.

"Well, look at me," I started, "I don't have a muscle in my body which makes me pale in comparison to you, and makes me look like a dork." I added rather sadly.

"No, I think you are very handsome." She said running her soft hand over my face and through my hair.

"And I think that you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." I said.

"What makes me so beautiful to you?" She asked.

"Your body." Was all I could say. She looked shocked, "Not those parts of your body," I added quickly. "It's your muscular build and your height. They make you look so strong and powerful, like you could crush a man without even trying."

She sort of blushed. She took my hand in hers and said, "Close your eyes." Without hesitation I did and I felt the couch move and assumed that she had gotten up. I don't know how long my eyes were closed but I heard her say, "Now you can open them." I did and I gasped. Nikki was now nude and I felt like my cock was going to shoot right out of my pants. She flexed a couple of times facing me, her nice sized breasts standing straight out, and then she turned around and flexed with her back to me and I saw her tight muscular butt and felt a little drool escape my mouth. Her pussy was sweet enough to suck on, it was trimmed but with only a little bit of hair all around.

She turned around and said hesitantly, "So…what do you think now that you can see all of my body."

I jumped off the couch and on one knee took her hand and bowed my head. "My Amazon Queen, I think you now to not be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," she jerked her hand a little but I held it in place, "but now I think you to be the most beautiful woman in the known world; past, present, and future. And I would be happy if you'd let me be serve you and to do as you bid." And with that I kissed her hand, released it, and stood up. Her head was lowered and now I could tell that she was really crying. I got up and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked sniffing every now and then.

"I see I've made you sad, and I will take my leave with your forgiveness."

She ran up to me and gave me a bear hug, when she let go she said. "I'm not sad at all. That's the most romantic thing anyone's every said to me." She gave me another hug but this one was softer than the first. I licked the tears from her eyes and surprisingly she lifted me up into her arms, displaying her strength, and gave me a shallow but passionate kiss, displaying her tenderness to me. She gave me another soft kiss and carried me to her bedroom where she sat me down on the bed and lay next to me.


"You know, you'll be the first person I've been with in nearly five years." She said softly.

"How come?" I asked.

"Everybody that I am interested in thinks I'm this hideous freak of nature and wants nothing to do with me." She started to sob again.

"Well, if you want, I will break your horrible streak of luck, and will make sure that it stays broken as long as you want me to." I said and again licking away her tears, enjoying the salty taste.

She gave me another hug in no more than five minutes but this one was a lot softer than her previous one. "Yes, I want you to." She said rather excitedly.

With that she got up, jerked my shoes and socks off, undid my pants and pulled them and my underwear off, and literally ripped my shirt to off of my back. With my cock already hard she tried to mount me, but I was able to keep her off. "Not yet." I said. "If it's been this long since your last encounter then I want this one to be very memorable for both of us." She looked a little sad but moved slowly away from my hard penis. She lay back onto the bed and I crawled up her body, kissing, licking, and sucking at various points until I reached her neck where I gave her a couple of playful bites which brought a couple of loud moans from her, voicing her approval.

I moved to her mouth where we engaged in a furious but brief war with our tongues, making sure we went all over each other's mouths and teeth. When I broke the kiss she acted a little sad. I just looked into her brown eyes and said, "You'll love this." And down her body I slid kissing and licking until I reached her pussy. I gave her small passionate kisses all around her pussy and finally came to rest on her love bump. I placed a couple of kisses on it that sent shivers up and down her spine. She started to move when I bit down hard on her clit, which made her stop in her tracks and scream. Now it was time for the big finish off on her pussy.

My first girlfriend was practically an expert on how to eat pussy. She'd literally stay up all night discussing different techniques on how to bring a woman to a massive orgasm, which she conferred to me. I took her nice little clitty in my mouth and started to hum, but I made a break from the advice my girlfriend gave me, I not only hummed, but I hummed Aerosmith's "Back in the Saddle" which had her flopping on the bed like a fish. I was just starting on the song when she screamed and clamped her legs tight around my head. My face was flooded with her juices as she had two orgasms with just a little humming. The first one started out small and when it died down the second was much more intense as it dripped down my face.

It didn't take long for her to regain her strength when she literally jerked me up to her and we locked eyes. She kissed me furiously again showing her strength and power and licking some of her juice off my face and sharing it with me. She laid me down and said, "Please forgive me, but I really need you. I thank you for going down on me, but I have to have a real cock in me now."

I just smiled and said, "It's alright. We can get really into it another time." She jerked my cock upright and slid her nice, tight pussy down onto my rod. She started off hard and fast, hell I could tell she was very horny, and while bouncing up and down, she flexed her muscles off to me. Already ready to cum it didn't take long for me to flood her cunt with my seed and bring her another small orgasm, afterwards she climbed off and lay next to me, while she tasted my cum that flowed out of her pussy.

Out of breath she pulled me onto her heaving breasts and locked me in a tight embrace. She gave me a couple of soft kisses and said, "After tonight, I would be honored if you were to become my servant."

I smiled again and said, "Thank you my queen."

"You don't have to call me that all the time. Just when company is around." I took one of her nipples in my mouth as sleep claimed us and we fell asleep that way.

THE NEXT DAY:

I wish I could have woken up with her next to me, but she wasn't. Still sleepily I figured it was a fucking dream which really pissed me off. Instead, she was under the sheets giving me an excellent blowjob. Her mouth felt like a vacuum and she quickly brought me off to orgasm.

"You have a very busy day. One of my friends wants you to go down on her like you did me. She's married, but she wants to really teach her husband how to get better at it. That's all you have to do, I promise."

I yawned and said, "Very well. Your wish is my command."

She climbed back into bed and said, "Thank you. For your efforts, today I'll let you fuck my nice tits and my virgin ass if you like."

I was overjoyed now, sleep completely disappearing. "Are you serious?" She just nodded. I gave her a quick kiss and said, "If it's alright with you, may I continue from last night?" She gave me an approving nod and I placed my lips onto her hard right nipple, sucking sometimes nice and slow, sometimes hard and fast, and sometimes a combination of them all, until I brought out a small orgasm in her.

Suddenly, there was some knocking at the door and Nikki jumped out of bed, threw on a robe and ran to the door. She was gone for a few minutes when she came back with an ebony muscle builder. "This is Shanna, the friend I told you about."

"Yes, my queen."

"Damn, you got that boy trained fast." Said Shanna.

"No, no." Nikki started, "He volunteered to be my slave. I even think he loves me." They both looked to me and I nodded and smiled. I did love her even though we barely knew anything about each other.

"I'm actually in a bit of a hurry. My husband is waiting on me." And with that Shanna dropped her pants and thong underwear to reveal a hairless pussy before me. I lay her down on the bed as she straddled my face, and I proceeded to do everything I did to Nikki the previous night and stopped to explain every now and then what I was doing.

"You see, I've found out that humming like this…." I took her clit back into my mouth and started to hum which made her shiver and shake a couple of times. "Works quite well, but what works even better is when you have a random humming, like humming a song." I went back to work humming her clit with Creed's "My Sacrifice", she started to shake and shiver and moan a lot more, I also noticed that her cum was literally leaking out of her pussy, down between her crack and eventually pooling on the sheet. I spat her clit out once more, "And personally, I love to finish off like this." And with that I bit down hard on her clit, not hard enough to make her bleed, but hard enough that in about ten to twenty minutes with the sensation it left, she'll be ready for a nice, long fuck. Once I bit down she screamed and splashed my face with her love potion. I pulled away, walked down to the bathroom, and quickly washed my face off, but tasting some of her juice before it was all gone.

When I returned, Shanna was pulling her pants back up and walked over to me, and planted a deep, hard, and passionate French kiss on me.

"Thanks, I've never had an orgasm like that before. I may have to repay you one day." And with that Shanna walked with Nikki to the door and she left.

Nikki walked back in, "Thanks for doing that. It was very nice of you. So what do you want to do?"

"Well, it's nearly noon and I'm starving." I said.

"Okay, but I have a small request of you."

"Yes, Nikki." I replied.

"Watching you two going at it like that really made me horny and I can see it made you, too. So will you please fuck my tits, while I masturbate?" I went over and dipped her in my arms and gave a kiss

"For you, anything." I said. We both hopped onto the bed, Nikki on her back, and me straddling her chest. She reached her arms out and started to play with herself, while I slid my cock in between her nice, big, beautiful tits, and started to fuck them like crazy. With the two of us so horny, she came first with a medium sized orgasm, while I came hard on her face, covering it with my white paint. I feel back between her drenched legs out of breath.

She got up, cleaned her face off with her finger, ate all of my cum, and said, "Thanks, now I'll go fix breakfast."

After breakfast she took me over to my apartment where I got a fresh set of clothes while she commented, "My God, this place is a fucking dump."

"I know," I admitted, "I've been meaning to clean up, but after driving nearly an hour to and from work everyday, I'm usually too beat."

"Where do you work?" Nikki asked.

"About five minutes away from you." I simply replied. With that we left for the gym for a couple hours of swimming and working out (which Nikki helped me with) and then went back to her place to get ready for dinner that night. After dinner at a rather nice restaurant (Nikki's treat) she asked me to come and move in with her, it would be more convenient than to have to drive an hour just to fuck each other. I happily accepted and later that night we went back to our new place and broke it in first with some anal sex and then we went full bore all night. The next morning (Monday) I called into work saying that I was sick, but in reality was just to fucking tired from all the sex the previous night.

"Damn that woman had a very strong sexual appetite," I thought to myself, " and if I figure right she will be wanting more in about 5…4…3…2…"

"Oh Dave, my little love slave…" Here we go again.

THE END

To Be Continued…?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Amazonian Queen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 467 milliseconds