• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Amish Mom

My Amish Mom

12

Chapter 1

This event happened to me a long time ago. My name is Moses, I am 22 years old but this happened when I was 19. I am from an Amish Community in Pennsylvania. My father's name is Joseph and my mom's name is Gloria. I Have 13 siblings, 10 girls, and 3 boys. I am the oldest boy, and 4th child of the family. Two of my sisters are already married.

You may be wondering why I have so many siblings; it's because that is how it is around here, and I mean the Amish community. Making babies to work on our farms, we always need a hand around, and it is not a bad idea considering the fact that we are novice when it comes to Advance commercial agriculture, so we had to work hard for every grain we eat and every soil we plow.

After my 6th grade, I told my father that I will like to stay with one of my sister that was married and lived in San Francisco, California. He agreed after a long hesitation. Few weeks after my father granted me the permission to stay with my sister in San Francisco I packed up my luggage's and headed to the airport, San Francisco here I come. I haven't been to a place so beautiful, when I was in my little town in Pennsylvania I use to hear about the greatest city in the world and the golden gate bridge and to be honest it didn't disappoint.

Since I had an outgoing personality I made a lot of friend's and had the greatest moments of my life. From where I come from its usually just whites but down here the diversity is off the charts, all kind of races most of which I haven't seen before, so it was sort of fascinating. Getting use to the technology was one of the hardest parts but I got use to it anyway.

After I finished my high school I decided to visit the Amish community and stay a year with my parents and siblings before moving back to San Francisco and probably enrolling in a university.

I took a one-way ticket from San Francisco to Pennsylvania. When I arrived at the airport late that afternoon I boarded a taxi to take me to my home town. The taxi drove me for about an hour before we arrived at my place. I paid the taxi driver and he drove away. I was dress in a white shirt and navy blue jeans and was carrying two portable languages that contain my outfits and other stuff.

I opened the gate leading to our compound and stepped on the front porch, I was expecting my younger brothers and sisters to come rushing from the house to welcome me because they were aware of my visit but nobody showed up to welcome me, the fact that they haven't seen me for over six years left me wondering how they would look like. I was excited to see how much they have grown and how they have been since I left. I was also eager to see my dad too, although he was kind of mean to me when I was around but not as mean as my mom.

My mom was one of the reasons why I decided to stay with my sister and her husband at Los Angeles. She was impossible to live with, she was always mean and hostile, and she yelled at me for any reason and also wop us when we misbehave. Since I was the oldest male I endured most of the brunt of her anger. so I was glad I left when I could. As I stepped closer to our house it seemed like I had never left, I notice that the environment has barely changed. Our five bedroom two story home looked the same, it still has patches on its wooden and cemented walls and its old raggedy paint was as old as it was when I left 6 years ago.

Since nobody came out of the house to welcome me or seems to be waiting for me. I realize that they might have gone someway maybe the farm or something. I stepped closer to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. So I want to our animal ranch at the backyard to get the keys to the house. The keys to our front house have always been hidden at a particular corner of the horse barn, and only my family members are aware of the location.

Since there are 15 of us including my parents it is only feasible to hide the keys in one particular area. My only fear was that they might have change the location. Luckily enough the keys was there. And just like I expected the horses in the barn was missing which indicates that my family went to the farm.

Then it came to me, "it was the farming season!" no wonder nobody was waiting for me. Around here we take Agriculture very seriously just like you take work very seriously in the real world. If you don't work you don't eat so if you don't farm you don't eat. So my family members and our horses had gone to the farm about 5 miles away to work on our farm. There are almost no cars around our community so we rely exclusively on horses and carriages for our transportation. We have one hose carriage that can carry about six people and some farm tools.

I used the key to open the door, went to my room that I share with my two younger brothers.

I brush my teeth and took a shower, and lay down to take a quick nap for some hours before my family arrives.

Few hours later I was awoken by noises of hoses and chattering, it seemed like my family have return. I slowly got out of bed put a shirt and trouser on and walk down stairs. I was immediately rushed, hugged and kiss by my little sisters and brothers. They have changed so much that I couldn't even recognize them, they have grown so big. my youngest sibling was a girl and she is 10, she was 4 when I left so you could imagine. Basically I didn't recognize most of them.

It was like being around strangers, my sisters has grown so mature that 4 of my younger sisters even got chested. You could imagine how it feels like to be kissing and hugging beautiful girls, too bad they were my sisters.

Like I said before I have 13 siblings, 10 girls, and 3 boys. Funny thing about my family and maybe others around our community is that we are one year apart on our ages. So it goes like this Abigail is the first born, she is the one I stayed with, in San Francisco (22 years old) Bethany is married and lived in our community with her husband a few blocks away from the family home (21 years old) Michelle lives with us, she is my immediate senior sister, she has a long blond hair and blue eyes(20 years old) then me Moses(19) next it my younger brother Andrew(18) then my sister Claudia(17) And brother Joshua(16) And sister Hannah(15) sister rose(14) sister Diana(13) sister Deborah(12) sister Bethel(11) and my youngest Adah(10)

I was really happy to see my brother Andrew because I hang out with him a lot he was about 6'0 tall now. I was also happy to see my arch enemy my sister Michelle that I often fought with when we were younger. She looked so beautiful and I wish she was not my sister at that point, she was about 5'9 and had a little weight on her which seems to have made her figure more pronounced, she have a large breast and wide hip. My 17 year old sister Claudia was about 5'7 or so, she was a smaller spitting image of my sister Michelle except that she was brunet. So there was a lot of screaming, shouting and laugher. They hugged me and started asking me questions, while I was looking at the front door to see when my parents will come in.

I heard my father's voice from the back door, so he must have went to drop the horses at the barn. My father was a serious man the shaking hand type but my mom has always been the pants in the relationship. When he came through the door, I ran to him and huge him nevertheless. He was wearing a round hat and a matching black suit, telling from the look on his face I knew he was happy to see me. My dad look really old now he was about 5'11 too slim and was 59 years old, his long bear was completely white and was about 5 inches below the jaw. After meeting my dad he went upstairs. I was waiting for my mom to come through the door but it seems like she was still at the backyard so I decided to go out to meet her.

When I got there my mom was adding more grain to the granary bin. "Hi mama" I said she looked back at me and said "Moses, when did you come home" "some few hours ago" I replied. She was wearing a white scarf and a black dress. My mom was 47 years old she also look older than her age with signs of gray hear, she was about 5'7 and about 210 pounds, a typical Amish chubby house wife.

My mom is a very conservative woman and acted really formal she only smiled at me and I didn't attempt anything stupid like hugging her. We talked for a while and I delivered the message my sister asked me to send to her. She asked me whether I have eaten anything I said "no" and she asked me to go inside and tell my sister Michelle to come out and help her so she could finish faster and make dinner.

After dinner we gather in front of the house and talked about everything that has happen since I left. I told them about California, the girls the culture the schools and everything I could remember. We stayed up late till about 1 am before we went to bed, there were about 5 rooms in the house, my mom and dad share one and I share one with my brothers and my sisters share the rest. The night was cold and I slept like I have had before, I was so happy to be home.

The next morning was a Tuesday. I was the last person to get out of bed. My dad had gone to prayers as usual and Michelle and Claudia were making breakfast for the rest of the family. There were only two bathrooms in the house one for my parent and the other for rest of us. I was in hast to take my bath and brush up so I can get around for the day. I have a lot of friends to visit, before my dad comes back. Remember it was farming session and I have to help my family in the farm.

My siblings were using the bathroom and it would be hours before they finish, I figure that I use my parent bedroom since my mom should be up working at the back yard on the animal barn and my dad should be at the church. There bathroom was close to my room so I walk across the hallway to the door of my parent bathroom and opened it.

What I saw shocked and embarrassed the hell out of me. I saw my mom plain naked in the shower, 'she was suppose to be in the backyard', I couldn't believe that I just saw my mom naked! The shower doesn't have a bathtub or shower Curtains just cement flower and a hole to let water out. Not only was my mom naked she was standing in a compromising position, she was standing and leaning down as if she was doing an exercise of 'touch you ankle' with her back facing me and the shower still running.

She was reaching down for something maybe her soap or sponge fall down or something but I didn't wait to find out what because I immediately close the door. I quickly ran to the corner of the hallway to see if she would come out immediately because I thought she might have seen me. after waited for a few minute. I decided to go inside my room, my heart still beating rapidly like a drum. I lay down on my bed close my eyes.

I couldn't believe what I have just seen, the thought of what I saw in the bathroom ran through my mind. I have just see my mom bent down in a touch you toe position everything was in display her legs was spread apart and I saw her bush, there was so much pubic hair between her legs that I couldn't see her cunt. The incident happened so fast that all I could remember was just a single image of my naked mother.

The image of my mother's fat bottoms and hairy pussy is plastered on the wall of my brain. I felt so disgust and filled with embarrassing, I never wanted to see my mom naked and never wish too, I have never thought of my mom sexually in my life before. Not only is it wrong morally it is wrong in every aspect of the society.

As I lay on my bed, trying to forget the image of my mother's nakedness, some part of me wanted me to remember every moment it. Her voluptuous bottom her unshaved pussy and her fat thighs. The evil thought seems to be gaining momentum in my mind, it overcame me. I felt a cold blood rushing through my veins I could feel an erection rising on my shorts, my dick was responding to my mom's naked image on my head. I was getting an erection, I tried to stop myself by thinking something else but it was easier said than done, all I thought about was what could have happened if I had step into the bathroom grab my mother by the hip and insert my 8 inch cock into her bush..

I fell asleep few minutes later, and dreamt about fucking my sister Michelle in the barn as she learns against the wall. Strangely enough I didn't dream about fucking my mom but my sister, you know how that dream thing works. My sister is pretty an all but I don't wanna fuck her or anything. So I woke up in the middle of the night restless and went to the backyard to cool off.

The next morning I woke up in the barn. I must have slept in the barn because my mom woke me up in the morning and asked me what I was doing there. I said that I just felt like sleeping in the barn so she ask me to help her clean up the barn and feed the horses before getting them ready for our trip to the farm. I have never been so happy to be work around my mom.

I started seeing my mom in a different light, I started looking at her not as a mom but as a woman as we work around the barn I took every opportunity to get a glimpse of any part of her body, my mom was wearing a white baggy cotton dress that covered her from top to her ankle, but mother is fat so I could see her sagging breast as it push against her dress, her hip was so big that it shakes with every movement she makes, all that time I had an erection.

After the barn work I was not satisfied with just watching my mom around the barn, I wanted to see more of her, Even if it means spying on her. So when my mom went into the bathroom I waited at the corner of the hallway so I could see her coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. And sure enough when i saw her step out of the bathroom with a short towel wrapped around her body.

I pretended to be walking on the hallway just as soon as she opened the door of the bathroom, so I can see her up close. As I pass her on the hallway I said "o mom when should we be going to the farm?" I asked, just so she could give me the time to run my eyes around her body. The towel was so short that I could see her huge inner thighs and her fat saggy cleavage was almost forcing it way out of the towel she was so voluptuous. I went straight to my room and masturbated like I have never done before.

My family had to go to the farm that noon. So I started to think of a plan on how to seduce mother or to find reason to get closer to her. I knew she and my dad barely had sex. even the word "sex" is an abomination in our family. My parent believes that sex is only for procreation and not pleasure.

That afternoon I went to the backyard with my dad and got the horses ready, mount the carriage and plow and other tools getting them ready for our farm work. We have one large horse carriage that is driven by two horses. It has a little back window, a sit in front where the controller sits and two role of sit in the carriage each has capacity of three individual.

My dad is usually the controller so he sits at the front and my mom sits at the back with the rest of us. My little siblings love sitting in front so they could watch the horses move. The carriage was large but it only has 6 sits. It also has an anchor at the back that carries an extra cart where we place our tools. Since there are few sits and so many of us we had to lap each other (sit on others thighs) in order to fit in the carriage.

My father rode the carriage from the backyard to the front lawn so the rest of my family would enter. As soon as everybody entered the carriage they lapped each other and the space remaining at the back was for my mom. Since I was the visitor there was no space for me to sit on, so I was left out.

I immediately suggested that mother sits on my laps, she hesitate a bid but agreed. Deep down in my mind I know my mom will be too heavy to sit on my laps, but that was exactly the opportunity I have been waiting for, an opportunity to rub my body against mother's fat bottom will be a thriller, just the thought of it sinks my heart to my stomach with excitement.

I went to the back and sat, waiting for her to sit on my laps. I know my mom will be heavy but this was just part of my plan to get my body close to her, my mom carefully sat on my laps and my dad rode off to the farm.

My mom sat on top of my lap, her ass was amazingly soft and she didn't seem to be as heavy as I thought. I was so nervous that I couldn't even have an erection. I was sweating like a pig. My mom's ass covered my lap completely, she was wearing a black cotton dress and from the back I could see her underwear's outline. I was nervous throughout the trip and tried not to think of my mother's fat ass that is sitting on my laps. I tried talking to my mother about the farm and what kind of crops we would be planting this season. We talked through the trip before I know we are already at the farm. We didn't go home the same way we came because my father made two trips to drop my younger sisters before he came to pick me, mother and my four other siblings. When I got home I was so tired to even think about mother. I hadn't work so hard in years. I was so soar that I laid on the bed and slept forever.

The next day on our way to the farm, I sat on same position with mother sitting on my lap, mothers ass covered every part of my thigh, as soon as she sat on my laps. My dick came to life I was having an erection; I was so scared that she would notice my erection but I couldn't help myself. I could feel my dick rubbing against her ass, I could feel my dick grow harder and harder. I could swear she felt my dick on her ass because she began to act uncomfortably. At that point I was so nervous I thought she would turn around and slap me or something but she moved her ass closer to my knee and trying to get away from my erection.

Although I was nervous, my boiling testosterone started acting on its own. As the carriage bump into pot holes the movement causes mother to move deeper on top of my erection. Now my dick is flat beneath mother's buttocks. It was a bumpy ride so every now and then my erection rubs between mother's ass cracks. Throughout the trip all I could do was enjoy the pleasure of rubbing my dick against my mother's ass crack till we got to the farm.

The next day my mom sat on my lap like she did yesterday. This time my dick was hard and ready, I think she sat on my dick unknowingly because she didn't look down at where she was about to sit on and my dick was lying flat on my laps . She sat down on my erection lying directly between her ass crack, the only thing that separated mothers buttocks and my erection was my khaki pants and her thin layer black dress. I could feel my erection growing and getting stronger, my eyes locked on her fat ass on my laps. At this point my erection was so hard and it was throbbing against her ass crack. My mom was having a conversation with my siblings I don't know what the conversation was about because I was busy bumping my dick against my mom's buttock with every pot hole the carriage ride on. Her clothing material was cotton, soft enough for my dick to be moving up against it and touching her inner thighs. We remain in the same position and allow the pot hole on the road to do the movement. I don't know whether mother knew what was happening but I am sure she could feel my dick between her butt crack, but she didn't act consign she kept on her conversation with my siblings.

I lack courage to go further with my sexual advancement toward my mother while we were commuting to our farm, I was only content with just rubbing my erection between my mother's crack. After a whole week of just rubbing and bumping my erection between my mother's buttocks, I began to get more confident each day during that week and so was my mom. i suspected that my mom knew that I was getting having and erection by her sitting on my laps because of what she said to my dad, usually when we are coming back from the farm, my dad usually makes two round trips so that me and my siblings would sit comfortably when coming back from the farm, but my mom told my dad to stop making two round trips when coming back from the farm, she told him that we should go home the way we came and my dad agreed. Now not only am I rubbing my erection against my mom when we are going to the farm, now I am also rubbing against her when coming back from the farm. And you would imagine how regular I masturbated when I came home.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Amish Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds