• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • My Angel
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

My Angel

Then, on a Saturday night, there she was. Smiling as ever she came bounding up to me as I went through the gate.

"Philip, I've missed you!" I didn't say anything, there was no point in pointing out that I had been going past three nights a week. Reaching me she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I melted, she certainly knew how to click my switch! As I returned her kisses she began unzipping my coat; I stopped her and taking her hand started to lead her towards the church. I explained that it was far too cold now to be taking our clothes off outside, and I now had a key!

Unlocking the door and going in I turned on the portable gas heater and we resumed our kissing. With our coats both removed Angel started on my jeans, and having got them down to my knees pushed me back until I sat on one of the loose wooden chairs. Once I was seated she pulled down my briefs, and knelt on the floor in front of me. As my cock rose to attention, without saying a word, my young lover engulfed my rigid cock with her mouth.

I wasn't experienced in being given blow jobs. I'd given my fair share of oral sex but rarely been on the receiving end, all I knew was that Angel seemed very competent, she used my hard cock much as a child uses a lollipop, licking and sucking as if it was the tastiest lolly in the word. After what must have been about five minutes she stood and slowly kicked off her boots before reaching under her little black skirt and pulling down her tights and panties. She dropped them on top of her discarded boots before straddling me and silently lowering herself, impaling herself on me.

Her tunnel was so warm, so wet, slick with her lubricating moisture; she slid down my member until she was sat on my lap. Together we ground at getting me even deeper, our hips moving in unison to clamp us tighter together.

Angel started to moan, she put her head down onto my shoulder and just let go, talking much more than on previous occasions, telling me to fuck her, telling me she loved me and needed more. Interspersed with us grinding together, Angel rode me like a jump jockey, raising herself up and almost off me before slamming back down, trying I'm sure, to break the chair we were using and screaming "Yes" every time I felt the head of my cock slap into her deepest crevice. Her language got steadily stronger until I told her I was about to come. Her reaction was fast and very loud.

"Yes, come in my cunt! Fill me with spunk!"

I don't think I'd heard the word 'spunk' since my childhood, but that didn't stop me spraying her insides with it.

She stayed sat on me even as my cock became flaccid, her head still on my shoulder as she gasped for breath. I held her, replete, happy in our post coital relaxation. I still didn't know who she was, or where she came from or how she got here, I didn't care.

We stayed there, for I don't know how long before with an unspoken agreement we rose and tidied ourselves up.

She did it again! I turned away to turn off the gas heater, when I turned back she was gone! I didn't hear the door open, but it was ajar when I looked, so she must have gone out of it. How did she do that, move so quickly and silently?

The nights were drawing in, it was the end of November. I hadn't seen Angel for well over a month and had concluded that she was gone. I'd wandered around all the local villages keeping a lookout for her but had found no sign. I hadn't dared to actually ask for her, how does a late middle aged man explain why he is looking for a nineteen year old girl? And the only picture I had of her was one I most definitely could not show around. It was far too cold to be hanging about in a graveyard after dark so I was quite surprised when on my way home on Halloween Angel was stood at the gateway waiting for me.

Our greetings were enthusiastic, but Angel quickly asked if I had the key to the church with me? I told her that I did and led her towards the building.

"We need to be quiet" she whispered. "We're not alone in here tonight, and we need to lock the door back up behind us!"

I couldn't see anybody else, but I got that feeling of being watched. It was very cold, but somehow it always seems cold in a graveyard, tonight it felt even colder. I put my feeling down to it being Halloween, doesn't everyone feel just a bit spooked on Halloween!

We got into the church, locking the door behind us. The church isn't the warmest place, even in the height of summer, the gas heater doesn't do a great job either, so there is a pile of handmade woollen blankets at the rear of the church for people to wrap up in. We placed a number of the blankets on the floor and I lit the gas heater. As we waited for the atmosphere to warm just a little in our hastily arranged nest we wandered around the church, looking at the dozens of memorial plaques built into the walls as well as the worn and frequently indecipherable gravestones making up much of the floor.

As we wandered around, Angel took pains to read as many of the memorials as she could, several of them in places I'd never noticed before. There was one, a very small one tucked away in a corner under a window that I had never seen before, as I tried to focus on the inscription she pulled me away and kissed me. I admit it, I had sex on my mind, who wouldn't? Obviously Angel was thinking the same way because grabbing my hand she pulled me down the aisle to our cosy little love nest and immediately started to divest herself of her clothing.

As I followed suit she knelt up and with my jeans still around my ankles she took my manhood into her mouth. I'd never throat fucked like this before but Angel was expert at taking me all the way in, down her throat so far that her nose was in my pubes. She seemed to have no gagging reflex, I'd never felt anything like it. She eventually pulled off of me and knelt down on her hands and knees, Her beautiful young butt towards me. Finally naked I knelt down behind her and found her dripping hole, I pushed in, to the base, quickly and easily. She was incredibly wet, dripping almost, as I rocked backwards and forwards, impaling her on my hard member she grunted her acceptance and asked for more.

She seemed ready and amenable for just about anything, so taking a bit of a liberty I lubricated a forefinger in her juices and slowly and carefully introduced it to her little dark puckered entrance. I needn't have been so careful, as soon as I had my finger as deep as my first finger joint she screamed at me to ram it in! As I fucked my young lover I rammed first a finger, then a thumb, then two fingers together into her sphincter. She loved it, and when she shouted for me to fuck her ass I complied. Pulling out of her sopping vagina I knelt lower and licked her, making her asshole slick with a mixture of my saliva and her slippery juices. Positioning my cock at that tight entrance I eased forwards. At first there was some resistance, but it quickly gave way and I entered that most private of domains, my lover's anus. This was a complete first for me, anal sex was never on the agenda when I had been married, and the very few times I had 'gotten lucky' since then I had never tried it or been offered that experience.

My fingers had had no difficulty penetrating her, but she felt incredibly tight on my cock. Beautifully tight, the feeling was indescribable. I had often wondered why men found anal sex so fulfilling, now I knew. It was the difference in musculature between the vagina and the anus. It was tight, gripped by stronger muscles, constricting the cock as it moved in and out. The pleasure didn't seem to be exclusively mine as Angel backed towards me as I thrust forwards. We were lost in sexual ecstasy as we writhed around on those blankets. When I pulled out of her ass I went back in to her vagina, then rolled onto my back so that she could mount me, both vaginally and anally. Time stood still for us both as we used each other to our full potential, nothing barred and everything goes.

It couldn't last forever, and sated we both finally collapsed down into the blankets. I had come three times, once in her vagina, once in her ass, and once all over her breasts and face. I was totally done, exhausted.

"That was fantastic, intense; you are so beautiful and sexy!"

She answered in a strange way, or so it seemed to me.

"I'm fulfilled, that was what I really needed!"

We lay there, dozing, and touching each other, kissing, gently fondling, until I nodded off to sleep.

I awoke just as dawn was breaking; Angel was gone.

I tidied the place up and made my way home. I hadn't missed the fact that the church door had still been locked, from the inside, I didn't care.

Later the following week when I was tidying around the gravestones I left off for a few minutes and went inside the church, to the small plaque that I hadn't had the chance to read.

To the memory of Angela Wright.

Taken from us Nov. 1980 aged 19.

A young life unfulfilled.

Two years have gone by since that first meeting. We still meet, and have our fun on average about once a month.

So my young lover is a ghost, so what?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • My Angel
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 543 milliseconds