• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • My Angel Ch. 03

My Angel Ch. 03

A/N Sorry for the long wait. I've had a major writers block. Enjoy!

I woke up feeling sore and tired. Then I remembered what I did the night before. I rolled out of bed and walked over to the bathroom to relieve myself and get a shower. As soon as I was done relieving myself I found a towel and climbed into the shower.

The warm water cascading down on my sore body felt wondrous. I found the shampoo and started washing my hair. After that I put conditioner in and located a razor and washcloth. I washed my body and then shaved. I then rinsed out the conditioner. Then I climbed out to grab my towel I ran into something hard and warm.

It was Matt... and he was naked. "I was just about to join you," he said pouting.

"It doesn't matter. I can get back in if you'd like," I said.

"Nah it's fine. I'll be out soon enough," he said.

"Okay," I said walking out of the bathroom in search of clothes. I checked the closet and found a pair of skinny jeans, a dark green sweater that went well with my reddish brown hair, a matching pair of black lacy underwear and bra, and lastly a belt. I was about to get dressed when I heard.

"Love don't get dressed quite yet," I heard Matt say behind me.

I turned around and said, "Why not?" acting clueless.

"I'm pretty sure you know why," he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Do I?" I said seductively.

"Maybe not," he said backing me up toward the bed and laying me down, "But maybe you do now."

"Mmm," I said as he positioned himself overtop of me.

He started kissing me gently and I tangled my fingers in his hair. He deepened the kiss and I felt one of his hands rest on my pussy. He gently began fingering me. After awhile I felt his thumb start rubbing my clit, and I started squirming in pleasure. I almost came, but he stopped just in time.

I pouted and said, "Why'd you stop?"

"I stopped because I wanted to tease you," he said laughing.

"You're an ass," I said continuing to pout.

"I know," he said.

I felt him beginning to push his dick inside my pussy. We both groaned as he did. "You're still so tight," he breathed out beginning to pump in and out. Every time he pushed in the tip of his dick tapped my g-spot. I was moaning loudly as he continued. Every thrust brought me closer and closer to an orgasm. I felt him rub my clit again and I went over the edge, an started squirming again. He thrusted a few more times and then came as well. I felt his warm cum spray all over my womb.

He pulled out and said, "I think that calls for another shower."

I laughed and cuddled into him. "What are the plans for today?" I asked.

"Whatever you want to do," he said stroking my hair.

"I'm hungry, so I would like a tour to the kitchen," I said.

He laughed, "Okay love." He got up and started walking toward the door.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" I asked.

"No," he said laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I'm laughing because we are most likely going to have a lot more sex before the end of the day," he said.

"Okay, I'm still going to put something on," I said.

"Okay," he said. I grabbed a pair of underwear and one of Matt's shirts and put them on.

"You look better in that shirt than I do," he said.

I laughed and quickly kissed him. "To the kitchen!"

"Come on," I followed him.

We got to the kitchen and my jaw dropped. It was a beautifully decorated kitchen. Everything was a shining white, like it was brand new.

I looked through what food there was. There was almost everything I could think of there. "What do you want?" I asked him.

"You," he said with a smirk.

"Not on the menu. I'll just make spaghetti," I said laughing. I grabbed a jar full of sauce and a box of noodles, "Where are the pots?"

He pointed to one of the cabinets and I got two out. I made everything and sat two plates down on the table.

He started eating and said after the first bite, "This is wonderful."

"Thank you," I said. We both finished and cleaned everything and went back to the bedroom for a little more fun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • My Angel Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds