My Assistant, My Slut Pt. 06

"Eat me bitch. Eat me." Elaine told Mary Ann. "Make sure you use your tongue" she added as she tugged on the chains again.

"Jennifer is my sub Dave. Watch." Elaine said.

"Jennifer, I'm sure Dave would like to see you naked so take off your clothes. If I recall the story correctly, Mary Ann cleaned out your ass earlier for you. Why don't you return the favor?" Elaine instructed Jennifer.

Jennifer immediately took off her clothes revealing her beautiful round ass, well-trimmed bush and 36 D's. She then grabbed the spreader bar and pushed Mary Ann's knees up towards her chest exposing her asshole. Mary Ann's new position caused even more strain on her clamped pussy and clit. I couldn't see Mary Ann's face or hear her because Elaine's skirt covered Mary Ann's face and Elaine was riding her face. Jennifer started to give Mary Ann a rim job as she finger fucked her pussy.

"I'm using your slut, you can use mine Dave." Elaine told me. Her breathing was getting heavier. "Eat me you slut Mary Ann." She yelled out as she gave her nipple a squeeze.

Jennifer bending over Mary Ann giving her a rim job gave me a great view and choice of holes to use. I buried my face into Jennifer's ass and pussy to get a quick taste of her. I dropped my pants and buried my cock into Jennifer's awaiting pussy. The sight of Elaine squatting on Mary Ann's face, watching how tight the clamps were pulling on Mary Ann and Jennifer eating out Mary Ann made me want to explode. I wanted in Jennifer's ass so I pulled out of her pussy and entered her ass. I could hear Jennifer moan when I entered her and she started to buck back onto me once I started to butt fuck her.

"That's it slut. Eat my pussy. Bury your tongue in me....make me cum ." Elaine told Mary Ann. "Make me cum on your face or you'll be sorry whore. AAAWWW GGOOODDD..right there slut...AAWWWWW." Elaine's head rolled back and she slowly got off of Mary Ann's face having cum on it. Mary Ann's eyes were red and swollen up from crying and her face had Elaine's juice all over it.

Mary Ann was turned on despite the abuse as she said "Eat me Jennifer, lick my asshole...please make me cum. Can I cum Dave? Please?"

"You can cum slut." I told Mary Ann.

"AAAAWWWWW" Mary Ann yelled out as she squirt on Jennifer's face.

By now the feeling of being deep inside of Jennifer's bowels had me exploding into her ass. As my limp cock pulled out of Jennifer's ass, I told Jennifer "You're the only one that hasn't cum. Why don't you take a seat on Mary Ann's face." As she moved over Mary Ann's face I told Jennifer "Why don't you open your ass over her mouth and have her clean my cum out of your ass first."

"AAAAHHHUUUHHHHUUHHH" Mary Ann cried out. "Please no Dave. AAA..." her crying became muffled as Jennifer opened her asshole over Mary Ann's mouth.

"Lick it. Lick my ass Mary Ann." Jennifer told her as she pushed her ass down on Mary Ann's face. "Tongue me bitch." Jennifer started to rub on her clit as Mary Ann cleaned me out of her ass. Jennifer was rubbing and moaning when she shifted to put her pussy over Mary Ann's mouth. "Eat my pussy. OH GOOODDDD YYEESSSSS." Jennifer yelled out as she shot her cum in Mary Ann's mouth. Mary Ann gagged a little then coughed before she started to cry again.

"Come on my pet Jennifer. Get dressed so we can get back to the office." Elaine said. "I'll have the paperwork sent to you on that other deal we discussed Dave. By the way...is Mary Ann available for my use with my friends?"

"It's certainly something we can discuss Elaine." I responded as we all got dressed except for the tied down Mary Ann.

"I'll see you and Jennifer soon." I said to Elaine as they left the office.

"Please untie me Dave. Please this really hurts." Mary Ann pleaded.

"No. I don't think so. It's good advertising." I said as I turned on the web cam showing her tied up and used. I put her dildo into her pussy, turned the vibrator on low and left the room.

"AAAHHUUUHHUHH." Mary Ann cried out as I left her tied up, clamped and fully exposed on the web cam.

I walked back into the conference room about 20 minutes later and found Mary Ann biting her tongue and breathing heavily so I turned up the dildo.

"AAAAWWWW...what are...you...AAAWWW doing to me Dave?"

"Making you a web sensation. I think you like being a whore Mary Ann. Should you cum again for the web audience?"

"AAAHHUUUHUHH...you're broadcasting? AAAHHHUUUHHHH"

"Yeah. You have quite a few people watching now. Why don't you cum for them?"

"AAAHUUUUHHHUUUHHH...ppleasssse stop." She cried out.

"You choose Mary Ann. Should I follow the web cam suggestions or I have something humiliating for you to do."

"PLLEEAASSSSE stop Dave. It really hurts.

"Choose Mary Ann."

"What are they suggesting on line? Tell me Dave please tell me. AAAAWWWW." Mary Ann said as the vibrator was taking over and she was getting ready to cum again.

"They want me to flog your exposed pussy. Another one wants me to put hot wax on your nipples and pussy. Stuff like that."

"AAAHHHUUUUHHH. Can't you just stop? AAAWWWW"

"Cum you slut" I said as I released the clamp on her clit.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHUUUUHHH...AAAAAHHHUUUUHHHUUUHH" Mary Ann screamed from the clamp coming off. I immediately started to rub her sore clit. "AAAAWWWWW..I'm going to cum..GOD it feels good..AAAWWWW" and she squirted out onto the table.

"What's your choice slut?"

"Release me Dave. I can't take the clamps any longer."

"OK" I said as I took the clamps off of both nipples.

"AAAAHHHUUHUUH" she cried from the pain of the blood rushing back into her tits. Then I took the clamps off of her pussy lips and ripped the duct tape from her thighs. "AAAAHHUUHHHAAAAHUUUHHH" she cried hysterically. I took off the hand cuffs which completely freed Mary Ann. She rubbed on her sore nipples and pussy lips as her crying slowly stopped and she regained her composure.

I turned the web cam back to the preview videos with a teaser ad to get them to sign up for the web cam. $29.95 for 30 minutes of web cam viewing and chat. The title of the web chat room was across the front of the screen with Larry pumping Mary Ann in the back ground.

"What do think of the title Mary Ann?"

She looked at the screen and lost it crying again "AAAAHHHUUUHHUUHHH...AAAHHUUUHHUUHH"

The words across the screen read "My Assistant, My Slut"

"Catching name don't you think Mary Ann?" She didn't respond other than to keep crying. "Put your skirt and jacket on Mary Ann so we can get out of the office and into my car."

"Where are we going?" she inquired.

"You'll see" I said as we closed the office and I walked out with Mary Ann and my duffel bag. "We'll be back soon and you can get your car."

We drove off and I pulled into a school parking lot around the corner. It was almost five in the afternoon so it was empty. I had Mary Ann get in the back seat, remove her jacket and handcuffed her hands over her head to the hand grip above the driver's side back seat. I then pulled off her skirt leaving her once again with just stockings and fuck me pumps on her body. I took out her lipstick from her purse and wrote "SLUT" across her chest and "FUCK ME" with arrows pointed at her pussy. I put on her blindfold and her ball gag and drove away.

I open my sunroof all the way so that truckers could look in as I passed them on the highway. It was almost rush hour so there were lots of trucks on the road not moving at the normal rate of speed. They could get a long look at Mary Ann helpless and exposed in my back seat. I encouraged viewing by honking on my horn. It didn't take long before the truckers were honking back. I went past several trucks honking at the slut before I exited off to the rest area. I noticed in my rear view mirror that one of the trucks that honked at Mary Ann pulled into the rest area too.

I pulled over in the area for trucks and opened the door to the back seat, I also clipped a camera to the hand rest above the window in the back seat so it faced Mary Ann. I left the door open as I headed in the rest center to use the bathroom. I noticed that the truck that honked and followed me into the rest area parked next to my car right by the open door. I watched the trucker get out of his truck and get into my backseat shutting the door.

I had my cell phone sync'd with the cam in my car so I could watch him have his way with Mary Ann. I watched the trucker play with and then suck on Mary Ann's tits before sliding his finger into her pussy. He stuck another two fingers into her pussy with his right hand while his left played with her tits.

He stopped molesting Mary Ann long enough to take his pants down and to grab both of her ankles with one hand and pulling her ankles up toward the roof of the car. His other hand cracked Mary Ann across the ass several times. He then released her legs and got on top of Mary Ann burying his cock inside of her exposed helpless pussy. I could see him reach underneath her and grab her ass cheeks pulling her body toward his as he pounded in and out of Mary Ann. Soon enough he obviously had shot his load inside of her because he got off of her and pulled up his pants. He got out of my car, left the door open and got back in his truck and drove off. He managed to take some pics of Mary Ann on his phone before taking off.

When I got back to the car I got in the back seat and shut the door. Mary Ann's chest was going up and down as she was crying. I took off the blindfold and uncuffed her hands.

"We can't have you going home to Joe with a stranger's cum inside of you can we Mary Ann?" I told her as I grabbed her arm and got out of the car.

"Squat slut" I told Mary Ann as I handed her a douche. "Clean out that pussy here in the parking lot and you had better hurry before somebody sees you."

"AAAAHHHUUHHUUHH" she cried as she douched her pussy in the parking lot. Of course, I used the cam to capture the scene figuring it would be a good ad for the chat room.

When she finished we got back in the back seat.

"Lay down Mary Ann and pull your knees up to your shoulders." She complied and her asshole was exposed. I pulled down my pants and placed my hard on next to her rosebud of an asshole. I rammed it in her ass and placed her knees over my shoulders so I could pound her asshole with my cock.

"Are you enjoying your butt fucking Mary Ann? Are you a good whore? Tell me what a dirty slut you are and how much you enjoy this."

"AAAWWWW..I'm your...whore Dave and this ...AAAWWW feels sooo good. I'm your slut...AAAWWW...to use."

"Good whore" I said as I shot my load in her ass. As I pulled my spent cock out of her ass, I told her to get in the front seat and had her sucking on my cock for the ride home.

"Clean me good whore and stick your ass in the air so the truckers can see what a whore you are. Let them see the creampie."

By the time we got back to the office, my cock had gotten hard in her mouth as she was licking me clean.

"If you want to go home Mary Ann you had better suck me off and not spill a drop." I told her as I fingered her asshole while her face was buried in my crotch. "MMMMM. That feels good Mary Ann. Keep going." I pulled my fingers out of her ass and pushed her face into my crotch as I shot my load down her throat.

"AAAWWW...that was a great blow job whore. Make sure you give Joe a nice kiss when you see him. Bet he won't even taste my cum on your lips. You look like a used whore Mary Ann. You had better get cleaned up before you see Joe. I'm out of here. See you in the morning...my assistant, my slut." I said to her as she got out of my car into hers and I drove home.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds