• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Aunt's Huge Tits

My Aunt's Huge Tits

12

It was my first summer back from my freshman year of college; a year that didn't quite reach my expectations of college life. I had tried over and over, and subsequently failed over and over, at courting a girl as a freshman. This meant I went home for the Summer as yet again a virgin, now 19 years old and as frustrated as I could be. My plan for the Summer was to try to reconnect with some old flames from high school when I got back, and make any other feeble attempts I could to lose my V-card, before I returned for my Sophomore year. I was having a difficult time finding a good summer job in my small home town, so a few family members elected to discontinue their landscaping service so that I could replace them as a way to make some money. One early June morning I got up for my first day of landscaping. I put the mower on the trailer, and loaded the trailer up with weed eaters, hedge trimmers, sprayers, etc. I did about three yards by lunchtime, and headed home for lunch before I started my grandmother's yard, my Aunt's yard, and lastly my own yard. These were the last three of the day, and luckily for me my family, my Mom's sister, and my Mom's mother all lived on the same road as me, so there was no need to load the trailer again and drive across town.

I went down to my grandma's house and began mowing her yard. Being bored and under stimulated as I rode the mower, my mind began to think about one of my most intense, yet most dark and secreted sexual fantasies: my Aunt Jobeth. She was my mother's sister, and had long been my favorite family member since I can remember. When going to her house as a child, I was always excited to go as she let me get away with things my mother never would have: watching R rated movies, eating candy and drinking soda all day, and letting me stay up till midnight. She always gave me the biggest hugs, and jokingly threatened my Mom she would adopt me all the time. I always loved her big hugs... but the reason why I loved them began to change as I went through puberty; that reason being her gigantic, soft tits hitting my chest. By the time I was a pubescent, I was masturbating regularly to the incestuous fantasy of making love to my lovely Aunt.

She was, by this summer, at the mature age of 43, but anyone would tell you she still looked in her early 30's. She never had kids, ate well, and took very good care of herself. She has a small frame as she is only 5'4, but her petite frame only made her even more attractive in my mind. Thin waist, really soft shoulders, and super tiny feet and hands. She had flowing brunette hair a little below her shoulders, and beautiful tanned skin with subtle freckles on her cute, youthful face.

But the pair of breasts she had were the 8th Wonder of the World: gargantuan, spherical, plush, soft, and so squishy those despite her age, were always pulled up and spilling out of her blouses like balloons. I stole one of her bras during my teen years and discovered she had a cup size of 36J... mammoths! I had always been obsessed with obnoxiously-big tits, and my Aunt's were the most tantalizing set I've ever seen in the real world. These were truly freaks of nature: they didn't sag whatsoever, were perfectly symmetrical, and perfectly round like a pair of good fake tits... Only difference was these were REAL, making them huge milky, plush, creamy, silky, mushy, and soft gifts from the Gods of sex.

The simple thought of bucking my blood-hot cock through her bare, juicy tits like an animal in heat would send me into overdrive. I would cum myself all the time dreaming about this scene: her on her knees squishing her tits together as I fucked them, watching her hair flinging with each hump, and her smiling at me as I shoot every bit of cum I have all over her face and tits... God, what I would do for that! I'd sneak peeks at her when we had family visits, and would just be mesmerized by how plush and jiggly her gorgeous melons looked, yet how they also stood up, creating massive cleavage that only displayed more of their jiggly movements. She also had very wide hips below her thin midsection, and a plump ass to complement her frame. She was such a vixen with her hourglass shape, and I'm sure the men who have had cowgirl sex with her have never forgotten: just imagine her ass and thighs clapping on you as she rode your dick, as you hold on to her waist for dear life, and those juicy tits bury your face! Holy fuck!

I almost drove into some of my grandmother's hedges as my mind wandered about my luscious Aunt, and had to put my hand on the steering wheel, as it had slipped down into my shorts to rub my raging hard dick. I quickly began telling myself, "Stop, Bro. Stop." And, "she's not even home right now, she's at work. You won't even see her." As I finished up grandma's yard, I began driving up the road to my Aunt's place. I thought she'd be at work, but was surprised to see her car in the driveway around 2 p.m. She was a home healthcare worker so her shifts were always sporadic, so I never knew what to expect. At the same time, her new boyfriend's truck wasn't there either, as he had work usually until 7 in the evening. I instantly got excited because I knew I could visit with her after my job was done, and get the long-awaited feeling of her heaving warm melons pressing into my body when she hugs me.

I did the gritty work first, and then hopped on the mower to mow. As I circled the house in my mowing pattern, I instinctively began peeking through her windows in an effort to see if she was actually there. I could just barely see her head through the blurry shower window, meaning that she was home. It also put my mind right back in the gutter as I pictured water running down her curvy body. I began mowing much slower so that she would have time to get out of the shower and notice me before I left. Within ten minutes I heard a soft voice yelling,

"Hey honey!"

I looked back towards the house and saw my Aunt on the front porch waving at me. I turned down the mower and rode over to her. Closer, I now got a close-up of what she was wearing. She had on a MILFY blue-and-white tablecloth pattern plaid dress made of thick cloth that barely covered her shoulders, and was short enough to reveal most of her thick thighs. The chest had a modest V-cut that didn't reveal much cleavage, but caused her huge tits to visibly squish together, which gave me all sorts of excitement. The tightness of the dress revealed how thin and tight her midsection was, which further accentuated her bodacious hourglass figure and petite frame, and made her tits look even juicier and bigger. She had on some high heel flip flops, and her hair was pulled back down the middle, with the rest of her flowing hair flowing freely down the sides. She had on big, thick white hoops. This outfit made her the quintessential "MILF".

"Hey Jojo!"

I said with my voice almost breaking (I called her Aunt Jojo instead of Jobeth, something she started when I was a kid).

"Hey sweetie!

It's so good to have you home from college!

You know I miss seeing you so much!

And my gosh, I can definitely get used to having a handsome young man mowing my yard all summer haha," she quickly replied.

"Oh please it's my pleasure; whatever it takes to get to hang out with you Jojo!"

I yelled over the humming mower engine.

She smiled and jokingly rolled her eyes before saying,

"Oh please don't flatter your old Aunt, I know you're living the big college life now. I know you don't want to watch movies and sleep over with me like you did as a child!"

I giggled and said back to her jokingly,

"Oh, c'mon! You know I miss those times!"

"I do too! How about after you're done you come inside for a beer?! I know beer after a day of yard work is soothing!"

she enthusiastically exclaimed.

"Hell yea I would!" I said back.

"Drinking beer is one thing I have learned in college ahhaha!"

"Okay, sweetie I'll see you when you're done!"

I finished up within 5 minutes and walked up to the front door. I was kind of dirty from work but not filthy. I had on nothing but sneakers, commando basketball shorts, and an old work T-shirt. She greeted me at the door with a cute smile and said,

"Jeez, honey. Why don't you just take the shirt off and leave it out here, I don't want the house getting dirty."

She then reached up and gave my shoulder a squeeze.

Following her suggestion, I threw it off, and caught her pondering my torso as I reestablished eye contact.

"Now come give me a big hug already! It's been a year!"

She invited.

I lustfully smiled and went in for a hug. Her gargantuan, braless masterpieces smashed against my chest and quickly expanded their surface areas over my bare torso as we pulled in. I copped a deceitful horny grin as I looked at the wall behind her as we hugged. My dick sprang like a springboard, and was practically standing up by the time we disconnected. I awkwardly held my hands over it, hoping she wouldn't see as we walked to the kitchen and grabbed two beers and sat down at the kitchen table. Hypnotized, I waltzed behind her as I gazed at her hips and ass, her tits bouncing menacingly.

We caught up and reminisced for about 30 minutes over a couple beers before I told her I needed to head home to finish my own yard. She seemed a bit reluctant to let me leave, keeping me in conversation for a few more minutes.

Finally she asked,

"So what do I owe you for the job again?"

"Well, $50 I think is what you told my Dad, but I can't do that to my Aunt Jojo. The beer and company were well worth the work." I said gratuitously.

She grabbed my forearm affectionately and grinned at me in the eyes,

"Oh, Carson, you're such a sweetie. I'm so proud to see how polite and courteous my nephew has become. But you know I'm going to pay you!"

I retorted,

"No way! I won't let you. It's really my treat."

She grabbed my arm harder and said,

"Okay Mr. Smarty-pants I'll just have to sneak that money into your account somehow haha! You need anything else? Here take some beers home."

"Just a hug Jojo. That's all I need." I said back to her.

"Just a hug?! You're such a stand-up young man. Let's make it a good one at least."

She pressed my hand against her face and pulled me in for another epic hug; this time holding me in long with her face pressed against my chest and rubbed my back. I soothed in her warm embrace, feeling her tits and breath against my bare chest, rubbing her back too.

"I've missed you so much," she kept clamoring as we hugged,

"why don't you just stay and shower off here? I'll cook you dinner sweetie." she begged.

Again, my erection shot upwards pulsating with excitement, this time right into Jojo's lower stomach. The euphoria from her hug against my bare torso cut my thinking off and I just responded,

"Mmmmm... just a hug Jojo, just a hug."

She whispered, "okay sweetie, okay," and clenched me even more.

My hands instinctively began to drop down her back as she pressed her face even harder into my chest, and began rubbing and squeezing my arms and sides. I pulled her tummy into mine, meaning my pulsating dick had to have been felt by her. She gripped my arms now and tilted her head up towards me, pressing her chin into my chest and looking up at my eyes.

"Are you suuuuurrrreee, honey? Anything for my favorite nephew. Anything." she claimed.

Humbly I said, "No, no jojo. It's my gift."

She dropped one hand to my waist, and began slowly rubbing my thigh and said, "Well you know, my baby, that a hug has many variations."

"L-L-L-ike W-W-What Jojo?" I answered nervously.

"Like, you know, hugs with clothes, without clothes... Or maybe hugs using things other than our arms." she answered playfully.

"I-I-I-I don't understand?" I said.

"Can I show you?" she asked.

"O-o-o-o kay?" I said.

Then quicker than I realized what was happening, she dropped to her knees right in front of me, gripped my thighs, and looked up to me.

"Here's a hug I think you will love..." she teased.

She yanked my basketball shorts down by the waistband and dropped them to my ankles, causing my dick to springboard, pointing right at her face. She grabbed both of my thighs with her hands to brace herself as she examined my dick with a wide-eyed glance. Then like I never could have imagined, she looked up at me in the eyes with a smile and placed her lips around the head of my cock, and quickly created a sealed vacuum around it with her mouth, creating deep dimples on her face. She watched me emphatically as she went millimeter by millimeter down my cock, the suction of her warm, buttery mouth encapsulating my cock. I gritted my teeth, closed my eyes, and threw my head back as I let out an involuntary, animalistic sex cry:

"AGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh my g-god, oh my god!"

I said as this happened.

She wiggled her head until her lips touched the base of my cock, lodging my manhood all the way into her throat. Saliva spilled out of her mouth onto my nuts as she pulled away for another stroke. The intense stimulation caused me to curl my toes up to where I was only on my heels, causing me to fall back and lose balance. She forcefully held me into position as she slowly pulled her mouth off my cock, never breaking the seal her lips made around my girth. She gulped the saliva up and wiped it off her lips, then looked up at me as she rubbed my legs, my dick throbbing in front of her.

"Does that feel okay, sweetie? Do you feel comfortable?"

she asked with a grin.

Comfortable didn't even come close to describing how I felt: the carpet under my feet, her hands caressing my legs, and my steel cock recovering from an unbelievable suck and throat sequence, all while the woman of my dreams kneeled below me, looking me deep in the eyes, and squishing her tits together.

"Oh-oh Jojo, w-w-w-words can't even-"

I was cut off involuntarily as she began to REALLY blow me like a champion, now bobbing her head back and forth, and side to side. "Ughhhhhhhhh!" is all I could vocalize as the sounds of suction and slobber, with her soft coos, filled the room. She cupped my balls gently with one hand while the other gripped my ass cheek, as she sucked me relentlessly from base to tip, refusing to break her vacuum seal around my lucky cock as she bobbed wildly. I felt like a Greek God, being pleased by my beautiful submissive fantasy woman; she made me feel like a man. Was this real? I opened my eyes and looked down at her as she labored on me, then reached out to grab her shoulders. Everything felt real, and realizing it was my Aunt Jobeth made it even realer. Briefly I came back to Planet Earth

"Uh, H-Holy shit J-J-Jojo...we can't do this! This is wrong!"

I said down to her.

She pulled off my cock completely, and did her best to contain all the saliva created in her mouth in order to speak.

"Okay. Fine. Have it your way. Walk out now if you want to, but for as long you stand here I'm not gonna stop."

she said tauntingly.

As I began to step away, she bobbled her head back onto my cock, locking my muscles again in pleasure as I threw my head back and moaned. After a few more heavenly sucks and blows she pulled back and giggled while making eye contact with me,

"That's what I thought, mister. I know Daddy loves Mommy's blow job doesn't he? You just sit back and watch my boobs bounce as I treat you, young man."

She grabbed my left thigh with her left hand and cupped my ballsack in her other hand as she labored my cock with a wondrous blowjob. She twisted her head side-to-side and bobbled her head as she worshipped my pulsating dick with her mouth. All I could do in my power was to hold my hands behind my back and moan like an old man as my Aunt worked my dick with her heavenly blowjob skills. Right here in my Aunt's kitchen standing naked, I actually had my Aunt on her knees delivering an almost mystical blowjob to me; her hands massaging my thighs and balls and pinching my nipples as her tits jiggled with each suck and pull, with me watching her tits and with her looking at me deeply in the eyes. You couldn't make this any better; it was better than my fantasies could have expected. All you could hear was my deep moans and the sound of her mouth slurping and sucking on my happy dick. My breathing got heavy as the intense pleasure of the blowjob began to spread to my whole body. I didn't want this to ever stop, but no man could withstand a suck and slobber fest like this.

I grabbed her by the shoulder and said,

"I can't take anymore Jojo... I'm going to explode!"

She winked at me as she gave me one last tug and said,

"I know just the thing."

She undid her dress zipper and grabbed the bottom of her dress, and pulled it up over her head. It got caught on her tits and she began to struggle to get it off. Reacting slowly since I was mesmerized by what she was doing, I grabbed it and helped pull it off. Her tits pushed up as the garment pressed them together, and then fell gloriously back into place as the gown finally budged. I stared in disbelief as I viewed her tits for the first time. The enormity of them was ridiculous, and the ridiculous amount of squishy flesh within them made these tits monumental. She smiled and pressed them together as she saw the satisfaction on my face.

"Is my stud ready for his next hug? I just know you'll love this one. Your dick is about to get hugged by these big juicy tits!"

she teased me.

"Y-y-yuss please, y-y-yes!" I replied.

"This is how I reward my favorite nephew for all his hard work, is that okay?"

she dirtily said.

I smiled devilishly and said,

"I can't think of any better compensation."

"All that heat and labor... I just know Daddy wants to smash some huge titties after a hard day. Is that right Daddy?"

She teased.

"Oh, Daddy wants Mommy's big juicy tits!"

I said lustfully.

Now wearing nothing other than a blue bead necklace, a G-string, and heeled flip flops, she kneeled still perched on the chair cushion. Her knees pinned together on the cushion between my legs. She arched her back so I could get a better angle on her tits with my dick, and spit in-between them for lubrication. Using her hands, she wiggled her tits around my cock, which was now invisibly buried in-between her big juicy tits. This sent ripples of her warm soft tit flesh over my entire cock as she jiggled her tits around.

She seductively smiled up at me and slowly shook her head at me while she cooed,

"OOOOoooohhhhhh, Babyyyyyyyy... Yessssss... Yesss..."

I gasped, unable to use my vocal chords after watching and feeling what was transpiring. My reflexes caused me to clinch my ass cheeks together and thrust forward into my Aunt's chest, causing me to unintentionally thrust through her tits, feeling every inch of her huge plush tits until the head of my cock poked out.

She whispered soothingly to me,

"Oooooohhh yea baby, that feels good doesn't it?

Your Auntie's huge boobs caressing your young hard cock."

No words can depict the feeling of those warm, plush melons, and the smooth fleshy skin engulfing my dick. I more or less went color blind; sent into a psychedelic state of sex by the feeling of my raw cock in such a lovely place. I replied with a soft but intense moan of satisfaction.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Aunt's Huge Tits

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds