• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Aunty Kate

My Aunty Kate

I've never really noticed how fucking hot my Aunty Kate looked. She has long dark hair, brown eyes and her body is quite a sight. It was a couple of weeks after her 40th birthday when I fucked her ...

I was at home watching TV when Aunty Kate rang up and asked if I wanted to come around. I had nothing else to do that day, and I was just sitting around, so I said sure. I drove around, and pulled into her driveway. Her house is almost a mansion, but not quite. My Uncle and little cousin were at the movies, so it was just me and my sexy Aunty, alone.

She invited me in. I sat at the kitchen table while she made some coffee. She had her hair up, and wore a pair of tight black pants and a tight floral blouse, which showed off her perfect shape and curves. I couldn't help but look. My cock was slowly getting hard thinking of fucking my beautiful Aunty. We sat around the table for a while, drinking our coffees and chatting away. After a while she asked what I wanted to do after I leave school. Jokingly, I said 'stripper', just for a laugh. She smiled at me, put her hand on my thigh and said she wondered if I had the right 'qualifications' for the job. By that time, I was so fucking horny, I really wanted to fuck her right there and then. I was feeling brave, so without thinking, I unzipped my pants and pulled out my semi-erect cock. She sat there for a moment, looking a bit stunned. Then she looked at me, brought my head in closer and kissed me hard. I kissed back, amazed that my stupid idea to pull out my cock worked. She broke the kiss, and invited me upstairs to her bedroom.

Once we got upstairs to her room we kissed straight away. I closed the door, still kissing my sexy Aunt, and pulled down my pants and boxers. She broke the kiss, smiling at me, and slowly got down on her knees. My now hard cock was directly in front of her, ready for the taking. She grabbed a hold of it with one hand, opened her mouth and slowly slid the whole length into her hot mouth. Her lipstick left a mark at the base of my cock. She sucked it in and out of her mouth, stroking it with her hand and gently squeezing my balls. I was in heaven.

My Aunty, whom I'd had fantasised about, was down on her knees in front of me, giving me a hot blowjob. I ran my hands through her hair, slowly fucking her mouth. I was about to fill her mouth with my load, when she slid my cock out of her mouth with a 'pop'. She stood up and undid the buttons on her tight blouse. She reached behind and unclipped her bra, letting her full tits free. Then she took off her pants, and slid her lace panties down to her ankles and kicked them off. She laid down on her neatly made bed, and reached underneath a pillow. Underneath was a long, purple coloured dildo, and she pulled it out. She looked at me and told me to just watch her. I stood looking with my rock hard cock as she placed the long dildo at the entrance to her pussy, and slowly pushed the head in.

She let out a moan straight away, obviously already wet and horny from her cock teasing earlier. She stroked it in and out of her now wet pussy, taking more and more in with every stroke until it filled her up. She pulled her knees up to her chest and started jamming the dildo in and out, harder and faster. I watched, she looked so hot, her hair splayed out across the pillow, her beautiful tits bouncing with every stroke into her. She was moaning quite heavily and loudly now. The dildo thrusting into her was getting faster, and the look on her face meant she was about to cum.

She jammed the dildo as far as it would go into her cumming pussy and threw her head back, cumming all over the long purple dildo inserted firmly inside her. I nearly came right there, but I wanted this to last a little longer, so I decided to hold off. She now laid flat on the bed, looking exhausted. I walked over to the bed and sat down. I kissed her hard, slipping my tongue into her mouth. I reached down and slowly pulled the dildo out of her cunt. Some of her cum ran out, leaving it on the bed sheets. The dildo was covered in the cum and pussy juices of my sexy Aunty Kate. I had to taste them. I licked the dildo clean, lapping up her sweet tasting fluids. She watched, smiling at me. She reached for my hard cock, sliding her hand up and down a few times. She got up off the bed and told me to lay down.

My cock was sticking straight up in the air. She crawled back onto the bed, and straddling me, kneeled down onto my cock. I grabbed hold of her hips and helped her lower herself onto my cock. It felt so good to enter her, I forced her down hard, and she started bobbing up and down on my rock hard cock. Her eyes were closed, her hair down, and her full tits bouncing just a little. With one hand I reached up and gently squeezed one of her beautiful breasts, rubbing and squeezing her nipple. She seemed to like it, she moaned, telling me not to stop. I was ready to fill her up. I grabbed hold of her hips again, and starting pulling her forcefully down onto my cock.

She threw her head back and moaned loudly, telling me to cum deep in your Aunty Kate. I pulled her down one last time and came, for what seemed like forever. She was still fucking me madly, and finally slammed down onto my hips. I felt her cum oozing with mine, surrounding my cock. We stayed like this for a few minutes, until she climbed off me and laid down next to me. My cock was covered in our mix of cum. She asked me if I liked fucking my Aunty Kate, and of course I said yes. I watched her get dressed, but she gave me her black lace panties as a memento. We both agreed to never tell anyone what happened.

I still fuck my Aunty Kate every week.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Aunty Kate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds