My Awakening Ch. 02b

"Kaitlin." She nibbled my ear lobe and pinched my nipple. "Oh. Kaitlin." Her tongue came out and licked my ear. Her fingers twisted my nipple. "OH! KAITLIN!" She backed me up to the vanity and had me sit on the counter.

"Louder." She had one breast out and was sucking on my nipple. Her hand was still twisting and tugging my other nipple.

"OH. GOD!! YES, KAITLIN, YES!" Her other hand slipped beneath my skirt and she slipped two fingers into my slippery pussy with ease. My hips lurched, pushing her fingers deeper in my canal. "YES! OH. MY. GOD!! YES! KAITLIN!! RIGHT THERE! SO CLOSE!"

She was ramming her fingers in and out of me. Relishing my impending explosion. She bit my nipple. She twisted and pulled on my nipple. I squirmed. Her mouth and her hand that was on my nipple vanished. Before I knew it her head was in my skirt, again, lapping up my nectar. I leaned my back against the mirror. "OH! GOD! YES! MAKE ME CUM, SISTER!! MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE SISTER CUM ALL OVER YOUR MOUTH!!" My ranting and moaning urged my sister further. I was bucking but her hands held me on the counter. My hands playing with my breasts. With my feet dangling, I had no purchase to do anything but writhe and squirm under my sister's talented tongue.

"OH! GOD! CUMMING!! YES, KAITLIN! MAKE ME CUM! SHOW YOUR LITTLE SISTER WHAT A SLUT I AM FOR HER BIG SISTER!! FUCK! YES!! YESSS!! I AM SUCH A LEZZIE CUM-SLUT FOR YOU, SISTER!!" I had no idea where the words came from, but I couldn't stop them from spewing forth from my lips. But the words did the trick. My sister lost all control and just ravaged my pussy.

I came and came and came. I was just writhing and moaning as I flooded my sister with my juices. Once I had stopped, it took another minute or so for me to stop shaking my orgasm was so great. She kept petting me as I lay on the counter. As uncomfortable as it was, I couldn't move. And my big sister was there to make sure I didn't roll off and crack my skull on the tiled floor.

Once I could stand up on my own, Kaitlin ran some water on some paper towels and wiped up my drying pussy juice off my legs, gently. She didn't want to run too hard on my sensitive pussy. And I was grateful for that. I got my outfit straightened out. We both got our makeup retouched from kissing and, for her, pussy licking. Assessing ourselves in the mirror we decided we were presentable and, peeking out to see if the coast was clear from any pissed off women waiting on the other side, walked out hand-in-hand.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds