My Awakening: Epilogue

My sister's hands found my tits and pushed them together. I was confused with what was happening, but I continued my oral assault on my sister's pussy. I soon felt Becky shift and I felt an odd sensation on my breasts. Turns out, Becky was sliding her pussy over my nipples. At certain points, she would stop her sliding and grind her cunt on my tit, rubbing her clit with my nipple. I soon felt her wetness run down both of my breasts. With all of the action going on so far and the fact my orgasms hadn't fully subsided, I was soon cumming yet again.

As we extricated ourselves, I heard clapping from the other bed. Turns out they had finished earlier and were intent on watching us perform. Hannah was resting between Paige's thighs her head nestled between her breasts. Naomi and Becky were on either side of her gently stroking her body and every once in a while fondling her breasts or pinching her nipples. I lay back on bed just relaxing from three orgasms.

My bridesmaids got up and started rummaging through bags I hadn't realized were there. I looked over at my fiancée who smiled at me and mouthed "Thank you." I simply nodded as I watched what was going on. I found out soon enough. Round two, as I thought of it, would be the introduction of toys. I let out a groan—a sexual, almost feral, groan. My body was primed and ready to play some more. There is something about my more-somes that really sets me off. I never focused on why; I just went with it and now I was ready for more.

Round two also meant we swapped partners. So I got Hannah's bridesmaids and she got mine. Naomi leaned over and whispered, "I've been dreaming of doing this again with you for some time." Turns out, she would use Becky at times to role-play as me. Naomi and Becky each grabbed a strap-on and helped each other with their harnesses. Meanwhile, Paige was lubing up my ass. I smiled as I thought of all the ways I might be taken.

On the other bed, the action was already starting. My sister and Hannah were sharing a double-ended dildo, which was barely visible. Kaitlin was propped up on the bed's headboard as she ate out Marissa from behind. Marissa was leaning forward kissing her wife as they both fondled their breasts.

I was being manhandled into a doggy-style position over Becky. Naomi guided Becky's strap-on into my still wet cunt. Once it was hilt deep in me, I started to grind myself on it. I was soon stopped by a loud smack on my ass. Once I stilled, Naomi slid her strap-on into me. In one swift thrust, I was full. The speed in which my ass was taken had me panting. No sound escaped my lips though from the shock. It slid in so easily I wondered if the entirety of the tube of lube was used. I didn't focus long on that question as Naomi started to pound my ass. She started with such force it pushed my body forward and up Becky's dildo. I then slammed back onto the receding dildo as Naomi withdrew hers from me. So in effect I had the two dildos pistoning in and out of me.

Paige, being tired of just watching, stood in front of my face. I started licking her pussy at once. The pounding from behind me kept pressing my tongue deep into her cunt. Soon, the fucking I was getting made it difficult to keep my tongue imbedded in her folds. I grabbed her ass and pulled her mound to my lips. I started sucking her clit. She was soon cumming, but I was unable to grab any of her sweet nectar. Instead it ran down her leg and on Becky's face. As she came down from her high, she lowered her pussy on Becky's face. Becky eagerly began licking her pussy.

Once Becky started licking her pussy, I pulled Paige into a kiss. The tempo of my double fucking increased. The pistoning also deteriorated into a pummeling. It wasn't long before both dildos would recede and then slam home in tandem. I tried to break free and scream my release, but Paige held me tight, at this point, to her breasts as I sucked and nibbled her nipple. They didn't stop their fucking. I felt my juices running down my legs as they ravished my body. My legs gave out which sunk me down as far as Becky's strap-on could go, but she just kept lifting and rotating her hips as much as my limp body would allow. Naomi, not being impeded, kept up her assault. Paige had, once her orgasm had come and gone, rolled off Becky's face. Drool was escaping my mouth and landing on Becky's breasts where I was resting my head. I must have blacked out because I felt a warm wash cloth wiping my face. I was still lying on Becky, yet the invading plastic phallus had been withdrawn.

I looked down at Becky's breast. My drool still evident on it. I looked back up at her and said, "Sorry."

She smiled and told me, "I actually kinda like being able to make a girl cum so hard she passes out on top of me. I don't have that reaction much since Naomi has way more stamina than most." She then raised up and kissed me, the hint of Paige's cum still lingering on her lips.

As I rolled off Becky, my fiancée came to me. She leaned down and said, "I know this is breaking the rules, but I had to come over. That was freaking incredible!" She pulled me into a toe-curling kiss. I pulled her on top of me and wrapped my arms and legs around her. I absolutely loved this woman. The fact we were able to share in this orgy and she had not one ounce of jealousy I knew she and I would be forever. She was pulled away from me by Kaitlin.

"Nuh-uh-uh," she admonished us. "You two get the rest of your lives to enjoy. So tonight is for us."

I saw Marissa and Olivia in the strap-ons sitting on the bed. They had their legs wrapped around each other. My sister led Hannah to the middle and helped the wives slip their dildos into my fiancée's holes.

"I WON!" My head snapped around at the cheer. Seems, Becky and Naomi had a game of rock-paper-scissors for some unclaimed prize and Becky, tauntingly, had bested Naomi.

"Oh, you'll pay for that, bitch," Naomi threatened.

Becky, turning her ass and shaking it at Naomi half-moaned, "I can't wait." Naomi's hand came down and smacked Becky's ass leaving a red hand print.

Paige took this time to insert the double-ended dildo into her pussy and was lining up the other end to mine. Forgetting the little competition, I focused on the dildo slipping through my folds. I wasn't sure how much longer I was going to last, but I had one more person that wanted to pleasure me. And for now, I was able to accommodate.

Once our pussy lips were kissing, we started thrusting the toy between us. I was able to glance over and see Hannah being hugged by the two wives as they lifted their asses off the bed to thrust the dildos into my fiancée's holes. Her head was bowed and resting on Marissa's shoulder as she moaned.

My head was pulled away from the sight as Becky brought me into a kiss. Breaking apart, she said, "I won." I simply nodded not fully understanding the implications. "I won you!" With that, she stood up and planted her pussy on my lips. With a new pussy to service, I went about my task.

Paige was much more gentle in her love-making. I was a long way from cumming again. So I started feasting on Becky. I had a wonderfully, delicious idea spring to mind. I had five women on my mouth tonight. If I could get Becky off before I came, I could get the sixth pussy. I re-doubled my efforts to bring Becky to her orgasm. I buried my tongue in her steaming hole. I felt her hand clutch my hair as she tried to bury my head in her cunt. She was panting and moaning as I tongue fucked her. I felt her wetness run down my cheeks and chin as she came.

Rolling off me, she raised one arm up triumphantly and declared, "I won." I wanted to laugh, but I felt my orgasm swelling. I looked around to find Naomi, but before I could I saw Hannah had swapped partners. She was now riding the two dildos facing away from Marissa. Marissa was pressing Hannah by her breasts into her body. Olivia, meanwhile had lay down on her back as she was eating out Kaitlin, who was making out with Hannah. I forgot all about my quest to have all six women's pussies in my mouth at the sight. That is, until Naomi turned my head before lowering her own dripping pussy to my mouth.

Paige started spasming on our shared dildo and was cumming around it. I had been so close to orgasm, but Paige was spent. She just couldn't quite get me to another orgasm. I felt her extricate herself leaving me high and dry with half a dildo in me. I soon felt the bed shift as I felt another body take Paige's position. I had no idea who it was until Naomi hissed, "That's right, slut. Fuck her as she eats out your mistress." Becky was soon thrusting into me with wild abandon. I was crashing over the ledge quickly, but I had to hold off. I had to get one more woman to cum in my mouth before I succumbed to another orgasm.

I grabbed Naomi's thighs and using everything in my repertoire I went about my task of making Naomi cum. I felt like a bomb technician trying to defuse a bomb before it went off. Except, I was trying to get the bomb off before I went off. I soon realized it was going to be a failed mission. I held off as long as I could, but the way Becky was working that dildo in me we were both cumming. The outcome I was trying to delay crashed into me and I screamed into Naomi's pussy. No sooner had my scream reverberated through her folds was her own orgasm crashing into my mouth. I was twitching on the double-ended dildo as I lapped up Naomi's juices. Once she was able to get off my face, she bent down and whispered, "Damn, girl. I was wondering when you were going to cum. I wanted to time it so we would cum together, but I wasn't going to hold out much longer." I wanted to laugh, but that would be too much effort.

The girls got up, mostly on shaky legs, and went about cleaning the toys and putting things away. They also discarded the bedspreads from the beds. Next time I am staying in a hotel, I decided, I was never going to leave a bedspread on the bed. I rolled over and faced Hannah's bed. I let out a sigh. I already missed her. This was the first time since our first day of college we had been in the same room, but not the same bed. She groggily smiled at me and ran her finger over her chest in the shape of a heart and then pointed at me. I copied her actions. I soon felt my sister behind me as she slipped her arms around me. Olivia and Marissa cuddled behind my sister and I. I saw Hannah snuggled into Paige's breasts as Becky and Marissa were cuddled into the two of them. I drifted off to sleep. I would love to say we had more experiences like this later on, but it was not to be. The only other woman to ever share our bed after that night was my sister.

The following day was our wedding. We got up and showered. If you have never lived with a woman, you might not realize how long it actually takes us to get ready. With only one bathroom amongst eight women, it was utter chaos. It ended up with the couples showering together, but Hannah and I were forbidden to. So I was with Kaitlin and she was with Paige. We managed to somehow get ready to go out in a reasonable amount of time, that is for eight women.

Hannah and her bridesmaids left in one car to get ready. My bridesmaids and I went in another car. We had found a park with a gazebo in it that we were going to use. Being that it was southern California and in May, we had a wonderful weather forecast. As we pulled up to the venue, I noticed that Hannah was no where to be seen. I hate to say it, but I kind of panicked. Then, I saw her peak from behind an especially big tree.

Just then, I heard the song we picked out for the bridesmaids to walk down the aisle to. Kaitlin and Paige walked down first. We had decided to use different colors for the bridesmaids, but the same style dress. So Kaitlin wore a blue dress and Paige wore yellow. The next to walk down was Marissa in a green dress and Naomi in orange. Finally, Olivia walked down in a violet dress with Becky in a red one. As they stood in the gazebo, I wondered if anyone understood. We had decided that we would use the bridesmaids dresses as a rainbow to signify our lesbian relationship. With Hannah's skin tone as well as her growing up in California, it was decided that she should have the warm color side of the spectrum. I, on the other hand, being from Washington got the cool color side.

My dad slipped his arm into my own and escorted me down the aisle as the 'Wedding March' sounded. I went down first since I had been the proposer as well as my last name was alphabetically in front. At the front of the gazebo, my dad lifted my veil and gave me a tender kiss on my cheek. I could see tears forming in his eyes, which threatened the release of my own. Once I was on the platform, I turned and the sight before me took my breath away. I saw Hannah in her white dress being escorted by her dad. My heart stopped. How could I be so lucky to win the heart of this amazing, beautiful woman?

I don't recall much of the ceremony itself, although I do have a DVD of the event. We didn't have much money for a honeymoon, but that was fine with us we had each other. I found it difficult to find a job after college. I started working on an indie game. The pay was nice and with Hannah working, we made do. It took us a few years to get the game finished, but by year two Hannah wanted to start a family.

We had talked about a family in the past, but Hannah was dead set on carrying my baby. The only problem was I couldn't impregnate her. So we asked James, Paige's husband, for him to donate sperm. When he agreed, I then had to have an egg harvested from me. Once we had James' sperm and my egg, the doctor's got the two combined and placed it into Hannah's womb. Everything was great, until a couple months after Aaron (we didn't think Earendil, from our love of Lord of the Rings, would make a suitable name so we shortened it) was born. The game I had been working on was completed and thus my time with that company ended. So Hannah went back to work as I stayed home to raise our son.

The time wasn't spent unproductively, though. I started to work on an idea I had for a game during my time in college. Using the skills I learned working on the game, I started working on my own game. I soon had former classmates and coworkers looking for jobs in the video game industry find out what I was doing and started to help to keep their own skills up. Our son, by the time our game was nearing completion, was almost three years old. I was soon longing for another child in our lives. We again went to James, hoping to at least have our child look like each other even from two mothers, to ask for another donation. Being the guy he is, quickly agreed. This time we I wanted to carry Hannah's child. Which worked out great, since Hannah had been promoted and didn't want to take another leave of absence.

The game did surprisingly well on Steam. I soon had job offers from various companies, but had to turn many of them down since Hannah's career was here in California and because a few months later I would have to leave for maternity leave. We had a beautiful little girl this time, which we named Gwendolyn. A year after Gwen was born, I finally found a job in California in the video game industry. Aaron was going to preschool and Gwen would come to the daycare in either mine or Hannah's job.

After five years married with Hannah, I am still as in love with her as I was when we were in college together. Kaitlin would often join us in bed, especially after one of her many breakups. She eventually found someone she could be with and love. I often think of my time with my sister. Had she not walked in on me masturbating to her video, would I be where I was now? I am not sure. I don't have much time to think about it, though. My body yearns to slip in bed with my sleeping wife.

*****

I hope you enjoyed the series. I had a blast writing it. Thanks for all your votes and comments.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds