My Awakening: Graduation Day

I felt like I was floating above the table. The pleasure was building. Little sounds escaped my mouth, letting Kaitlin know how much I was enjoying her treatment. I was close to cumming, but I wanted Kaitlin to orgasm with me. So I tried to impede my own orgasm, just enough to get her there with me. Kaitlin must have been closer than I had realized. Her juices were flooding my mouth, which broke my dam and released my own.

After our aftershocks of our orgasms subsided, I was still panting. I'd just cum for the sixth time that night, but that last one had been intense. I don't know if it was the fact my pussy was so sensitive. Or that rather than being a quick fuck was a slow and loving affair. Either way, I couldn't move from the table. Kaitlin had to help me down. I stood on shaky legs. My arm around Kaitlin's shoulder as she helped me to the living room.

I saw the evidence of the mayhem that happened while I was enjoying my sister. Paige had her head resting on one side of Naomi while Becky lay on the other. Becky had my new double-ended dildo in her hand. Naomi, had fallen asleep without removing my strap-on dildo. If I wasn't so exhausted, I might have laughed at the sight.

Looking over at the couch, Marissa lay on her side clutching Olivia to her. Hearing Kaitlin and I move through the living room, Marissa lifted her head up slightly, "Enjoy your party?" I just nodded. She smiled, "By the way, congratulations. If I forgot to tell you before." I croaked out a thank you.

Neither my sister or I had the strength to make it much further and fell into the recliner. The least thing I remember before sleep took me was my sister laying the recliner back. I lay my head on her shoulder and she wrapped her arms around me.

Morning came. I stretched my arms. I noticed two things. One, my sister was no longer on the recliner with me and two, I was covered in a blanket. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I smelled an aroma wafting from the kitchen. I, gingerly, lowered the recliner and, wrapping the blanket around me, wandered to the kitchen to see what was happening. I saw everyone, dressed, sitting around the table eating breakfast.

"Mmmmm, what smells so good?" I asked. Yawning and stretching, the blanket fell off my body as my naked body was revealed to the girls again.

Laughing, Naomi said, "Damn, girl. Didn't get enough last night you are ready for another round?" Everyone laughed at her comment. Kaitlin slipped away. When she returned, she had a robe in her hand, which she helped me slip into. I sat down, waiting for my breakfast plate.

"Hey, sleepyhead," Kaitlin said, "your breakfast isn't going to magically appear in front of you." I groggily looked around me and noticed no one was in the kitchen grabbing my breakfast. So I got up and went to fetch my breakfast. So much for being served.

Sated, I finally managed to get into the bathroom for a much needed shower. When I got out, I noticed the girls were busy cleaning up the areas we had partied in. I decided I better pitch in since much of the mess, and scent, was in large part due to me and my orgasms.

We sat down, exhausted from cleaning and quite possibly the night before, and watched some movies. We didn't move much, except to order pizza, answer the door for the pizza and to change the movies. It was a nice relaxing day. One that I relished, deeply. Here I was, newly graduated, spending a day with my sister and our friends.

I did have to pack for my trip to California. After the girls left, I went to my room. First thing I did was make sure all my sex outfits and sex toys were put away. No sense having mom or dad see those. Then, I started the actual packing.

I was contemplating packing up my computer rather than take my new laptop, but my sister nixed that idea saying, "You bring that thing down to California and I will toss it into the Pacific." I believed my sister would actually make good on that threat so it stayed behind, awaiting my return a month later. The next day we were in the air. Mom had been emotional at the drop off, crying and hugging me. I, honestly, didn't know if she was going to let me go before our plane took off.

Looking out of the window of the plane, I thought to myself. High school was behind me. My life now lay ahead of me. I looked forward to California. I knew not what lay ahead for me, but I eagerly abandoned my past for my new life. A new adventure awaited me. And I was excited.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds