My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 01

Thump!

"Pound it"

Thump!

"Pound that twat!"

Oh my god. I can't believe my incredibly sexy hot mother was using such crude language. I never imagined she would be the type to use such dirty words.

"OH MY GOD MOM. If you keep talking like that I am going to cum soooo hard!" I said as I attacked her neck with my tongue again.

"GOOD BABY. I want you to cum your brains out. Unload your heavy balls! Let mommy help you."

My brain was completely in my dick and I began blabbering uncontrollably. "Jesus christ Mom. For years I have wanting this! The other day you were in a red tube top and it took everything in the world not to rip that top off and fuck the shit out of your tits." I confessed as I continued started fucking my mom faster and faster.

" Are you saying you would fuck mommy's big tits?" She said as she started to convulse again.

"YES! I would fuck your tits! I love your big tits, your plump ass, EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!!" I said as I felt my balls starting to tighten.

"OHHHHH FUCCCKKKKK. I LOVEEE THATTTT. JUST SAY THE WORD HUNNY AND I WILL LET YOU USE ME ANYTIME YOU WANT. DO YOU HEAR ME? I DON'T CARE WHAT WE'RE DOING OR WHERE WE ARE!"

"YES MOM. I can't believe how kinky you are" I said trying not to be to loud.

"Brad, look at me" she said softly.

I looked again deep into my mom's eyes. This time she had a soft loving and warming smile on her face. It was as if she was back to playing her normal mommy role.

"Brad..." Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump. "...Cum on my TITS!"

Never breaking eye contact.

Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump.

"Brad" ... Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump ... "when you're ready to blow. I want you to pull out, stand up, and JACK OFF OF MY TITS". She instructed.

Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump.

I was done. Her naughty instruction would of killed off any man. "I AM GOING TO CUMMMMM". I said as I pulled out of her incredibly wet pussy.

" ON MOMMY'S TITS. UNLOAD THOSE BALLS ON MY CHEST!" She quickly jumped onto her knees, grabbed her tits, and present them to me. She was so sexy and I am not saying that because I was on the verge of blowing the biggest load of my life. I started jacking off really fast as I stared at my mother below me. I stood proudly in front her, ready to shoot everything I had onto those perfect tits.

She looked at me with that devilishly grin "DO IT BABY"

I started to take aim as I felt the first shot violently spit from the head of my cock. shot 3 or 4 large potent ropes onto her left tit and then quickly moved over to her right.

"YEEESSSS HUNNNY. THERE YOU GO. CUM FOR MOMMY."

I have never shot so much cum out of my dick before and it was all because of my insatiable mother. She single handedly pulled the biggest load I ever produced out of me. More and more continue to rain down on her. The force of a few of gooey loads shot so forcefully that it hit her on her face, landing just below her mouth.

"JESUS Baby. That was so fucking hot. I haven't sex like that in years". She said as I started to calm down. She then began to lick the cum off her big giant tits. I slumped back on the love seat as I watched my amazing mother put on a show. She crawled over to me and opened her mouth to show me all my cum. She closed her mouth after about 5 seconds and swallowed the large pool of jizz that was resting on her tongue. I have never been so turned on in my life.

I felt my dick getting hard again. My mom noticed this and quickly got on the couch on her hands and knees. Pulling her thong to the side over her large round ass, she looked over to me.

"Baby, we can't have you going to sleep still frustrated" She said as she kept her ass up and lowered her upper body so her face was on the couch cushion.

She looked at me with soft hungry look on her face. "Hunny...use me...please".

I had a feeling this would be a start of a new, wonderful relationship with my beautiful mother.

The End

Coming in Part 2. Karen and Brad continue to embrace their new relationship. Stay tuned as their feelings explode and get really wild.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds