• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 04

My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 04

12345

My Beautiful Kinky Mother - Chapter 4: Incestuous love has exploded beyond boundaries.

Here we go. I apologize for the delay but as one comment suggested - life happens. Thank you for the feedback both negative and positive. Please keep them coming. As I mentioned, I decided to change the style after chapter 1 to focus on both Karen and Brad's point of view.

In this chapter, the loving and caring family go on vacation following Brad's high school graduation. Karen and Brad skillfully continue to keep their overly affectionate relationship under wraps while in Florida. Things do not slow down as they get home, making home the happiest place on earth.

Enjoy...

*****

Greg, Karen, and Brad stopped at a family diner to grab some breakfast before their flight. Greg was sitting alone sipping on some coffee as their waitress approached the table. The pretty young blonde began picking up the plates around the table.

"Where are the other two?" The waitress asked.

"They went to the bathroom. They will be right back. I'll take a check whenever you get a chance. We have a flight to catch."

"A little family vacation?" The cute waitress asked as she put the plates on the tray.

"Disney World. It's going to be great. We haven't been down there in years."

"Oh nice! I always wanted to go to Florida but my cheap loser boyfriend won't take me anywhere."

"Really? Well we all busted our asses this year to make this happen. Plus, my son just graduated high school with honors and received a full scholarship to Dartmouth college. Going to play Baseball."

"Oh cool. I love Baseball!"

"You should meet Brad before we go." Greg said with a smile.

In the single unisex bathroom, Karen had her black skin tight leggings pulled down to the top of her full milky thighs. Her strong right hand was a blur over Brad's hard fat 9" cock. Karen couldn't help but notice that her boy's meaty dick had definitely grown since they started their new taboo sexual relationship. She slowed her jacking hand a bit to feel the full length of her son's heavy member.

Karen leaned over and drooled a large string of spit over her hand to add a bit more lubrication. For next 15 seconds she worked her spit into the shaft. She shifted her hand to his heavy nut sack and worked the extra watery saliva all around Brad's sperm filled balls.

"Let Mommy jerk a big healthy load out of your big stiff boner." She said softly to her son as he leaned against the bathroom wall. Brad held his hips forward which caused his cock obscenely protrude out from his body.

"You are so perfect mom. Every part of you. I am so fucking hard." Brad said as he grabbed handfuls of his mother big beautiful ass. Karen let her son play with her big round bottom. His fingers digging into her soft cheeks.

"Yes you are baby. I want to make sure your heavy balls are nice and empty for our long trip." Karen responded.

"Your ass looks so incredible in these leggings. I just needed to get my hands on it."

"I think sometimes my ass is too big." Karen confessed while fucking her son's cock with her fist a bit faster.

"Mom. You are crazy. Not a minute goes by where I don't think about licking every square inch of your juicy butt."

"You naughty boy. Does the sight of mommy's curvy body make your creamy cum boil in your bloated nut sack?" The hot mom slowed her jerking motion to concentrate on the palming the sensitive head of her son's dick.

"Gaaawwwwd mom. I love your filthy mouth." Brad said as he felt his mom's words shoot directly down his spine.

"Here baby." With her left hand, Karen lifted her cute baby blue tube top just over her large natural E cup mommy tits. She had a bit of trouble lifting the tight top over her big swells of her chest. Then she positioned her sexy black bra underneath her milky breast, exposing her bright pink nipples.

"Play with them while I jerk this monster off." Karen fucked Brad's cock with her hand.

Karen knew they had to be quick. Any second someone could be knocking at the door, especially Brad's father. Nevertheless, the hot mom wanted to play. Karen bent Brad's cock downward, gave it a few more whacks, and then completely let go off his pulsating cock. This caused Brad's steel shaft to bounce straight up. Karen looked down to watch it throbbing and bouncing on its own, jerking from Brad's heart rate. Karen's own heart began beating out of control as her body temperature suddenly shot through the roof. Her hands were soaked with pre-cum. Again, Karen playfully bent Brad's hard penis downward, let go, and watched it bounce up like a springboard again. The urge was completely overwhelming to make her baby boy cum his brains out.

"Fuck. That's so hot hunny. Mommy wants to eat it everything you have bubbling up in these heavy balls. Hurry up and be a good boy. I am going to get on my knees and stick out my tongue. Do you think you can blow a huge wad for me? Like they do in the dirty fuck films you watch." Karen said quietly as she leaned close to Brad. She began kissing the side of his face while her wet hand was going to town on his entire shaft.

Brad felt his heavy balls twitch as his mother confessed the fact that she wants to swallow his thick heavy load in the restaurant bathroom. Karen slowly sank to her knees and let go of Brad's cock.

"Go ahead sweetie. If you I have such a filthy gutter mouth, why don't you jerk a thick load into it. Jack off on my tongue." Karen said seductively with a lustful smile on her face.

The beautiful mother slowly opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out as far as it would go. The edge of her long fat tongue stretching almost passed her chin. Karen knew Brad had developed a strong fetish for her mouth and tongue.

Brad exhaled deeply as he marveled at the beauty kneeling before him. For about 30 seconds, Brad jacked off his large purple headed cock with determination. All the while, his gorgeous loving mother sat perfectly still, mouth stretched open, and patiently waited. Brad's swollen balls bounced around in front of Karen's angelic face.

"Don't you want your mommy to eat all of your sperm?" Karen said trying to stab the final dagger into Brad's swollen nuts.

"Open up. OH MY GOOOODDDDDD. WIDER MOM. I'M GONNNNA..." Brad silently moaned as he put the tip of his cock head past Karen's plump ruby red lips. The warm dampness of his mother's breath triggered his nuts and made him explode.

Fearful that jerking his cock hard and fast would get his cum everywhere, Brad slowed his jerking hand and pointed the tip of his twitching member to keep his steady his aim. Rivers of jizz spewed and shot out into Karen's wide open mouth. Never breaking eye contact, Karen rubbed her son's thighs as a form of an encouragement. The feeling of exploding was so intense that Brad quickly put a hand over his mouth to prevent himself from groaning loud for the whole restaurant to hear.

After about 8 thick slimy shots, Brad shook his cock to deposit the last drops onto his mother beautiful tongue. The tilt of her head allowed for each load to slide back and gather in her inviting mouth. Karen kept her mouth wide open as he finished, making sure he saw the large pool of cum build up as it collected. Brad stepped back as Karen began to gargle thick cloudy gathering. Afraid that some might spill out of her mouth and onto her clothes; she decided to stop, close her mouth, and get up.

Karen adjusted herself in the mirror and hoisted her tight leggings back up over her wide motherly hips. She gave Brad a sexy little wink, checked if the coast was clear, and left the bathroom. Brad leaned against the bathroom wall, trying to catch his breath as his cock stood straight up through the zip of his jeans.

Minutes later, Greg, Karen, and Brad made their way to the car parked outside of the diner. Karen got into the passenger seat as Brad got into the back. Greg slipped into the driver's seat and immediately fumbled with his keys and dropped them on the ground.

"Shit!" Greg said as he bent down to search for them.

At that moment, Karen shifted around in her seat and looked back at her 18-year-old son. Karen stared into her son's eyes and presided to open her mouth wide. Brad noticed that her mouth was still full of his sticky white cum. She never swallowed. Brad eyes got huge and his cock twitched in response to his mother lewd act.

"Got them!" Greg announced and he began to rise up in his seat.

Karen closed her mouth and made an obvious swallowing action. There was so much thick jizz in her mouth that she struggled to swallow it all in one gulp and her face showed it.

"Let the vacation begin!" Greg said gleefully as they drove off.

*****

Immediately upon arriving in Disney World, the family decided to stop for ice cream down Magic Kingdom's main street. A long line formed outside the 50's style parlor shop that had been a popular spot for years. Greg, Karen, and Brad quickly got on line and discussed what they were going to order.

"I have to use the bathroom. Can you order me..." Greg said looking around for the closest restroom.

"...A vanilla cone with extra hot fudge? No problem sweetie." Karen finished Greg's sentence as if to imply that he was completely predictable.

"You know me to well. I'll be back." Greg said gleefully.

Brad was standing behind his mother while texting a few friends. All of a sudden, Karen shot her ass back playfully into his crotch while he was nose deep in his iPhone. Instinctively, Brad grabbed her matronly wide hips and pressed himself against her ample backside. Not wanting to cause a scene, Karen wiggled from Brad grip. Karen knew it would be hard to keep her hands off him especially while they were in the happiest place on earth. She began thinking to herself of the different ways she could get her darling son alone. Karen had been very good at hiding their aggressive sexual relationship. It was getting harder to keep their feelings concealed as their mother/son bond was growing deeper and more perverted.

The family found a shaded spot by Cinderella's castle to sit and eat their ice cream. Karen couldn't keep her eyes off her chiseled, still growing young man. Since graduating, Brad had been going to the gym where Karen worked almost daily. He did a ton of strength conditioning to stay in tip top shape for next spring's baseball schedule. Just last year, Brad was considered a tall lanky kid, but now his body was taking on full shape. His arms, back, and abs were stronger than ever and he made it a point to run several miles a week. His shoulders, legs, and chest all beefed up thanks to his hard workout routine and a mother who was willing to push him to achieve results.

Karen felt herself get flush again and her pussy began to get moist reminiscing about her birthday present to her son and events that followed that night. There were moments where she couldn't believe how horny her son made her. Flashbacks popped in her head of the different kinky things she did with her son while her husband was at work or running errands. Her face became flush and her panties became flooded as she vivid recalled back to a few days ago before their trip down to Florida.

After a few moments, Karen snapped back to reality. Ice cream began melting down her hand. She quickly lashed her tongue out and caught the running cream. Suddenly Brad was getting heated inside as he watched his mother lick around the ice cream cone and scoop up the melting cream.

The nastiest incestuous thoughts ran around in Brad's perverted brain. He immediately thought of his graceful looking mother dressed up as a naughty Belle from the Beauty and the Beast. Within seconds, quick imagines of Karen dressed up like Jessica Rabbit and Helen Parr, the mother from The Incredibles, filled his brain. Brad giggled to himself as the dirty thoughts came to him. Brad's mind wondered to thoughts of fucking his playful mommy from the top window of Cinderella's castle. He pictured himself nailing her from behind with her big flowing blue dress was hiked up around her waist. The glass heeled slippers made her sweet tone legs mouth-watering.

"My son is my Prince Charming. Baby. Are you going to knock up your queen?" His Cinderella mommy asked innocently while looking back at him. The steady pounding was causing Karen's hair to bounce in front of her face.

Brad got red-faced while day dreaming. He did his best to keep his growing erection at bay while imagining himself blowing a huge load into his mother.

"Brad!" Greg said loudly. "Hello. Let me take a picture of you and your mother in front of Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse." He said while aiming his camera toward his wife and son.

Brad quickly woke up from his dirty day dream and put one arm around his mother's shoulders. Karen snuggled up close to her baby boy, put both arms around his waist, and rested her head on his broad chest. Greg took the picture and checked it to make sure it was in focus. He looked at the picture and immediately thought of the same picture they took while Brad was 7 years old in the very same spot. Except, in the older picture, Brad was the one hugging his mother around her beautiful waist and Karen had arm draped over her son's shoulder.

Back at the hotel room, Greg put his wallet and cell phone down and gathered some new clothes. Brad sat on the bed watching TV and Karen was putting on additional make up for their dinner out at the Fort Wilderness Resort.

"We have dinner reservations in 45 minutes. I am going to grab a shower. Brad why don't you go to your room and get ready." He instructed as he walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Sitting in the chair in front of the large vanity, Karen looked over to her son through the mirror. Brad felt his mother staring at him and met her glance. He noticed she had a seriously angry look on her face while she applied some extra blush onto her rosy cheeks. Karen slowly got up and slid off her tight blue jeans and walked over to the bed to her open luggage. She pulled out a black high waist skirt and placed it on the bed. She glanced back at Brad who was obviously lusting over her milky soft thighs. Karen picked up the skirt and walked over to Brad who was still sitting on the bed. She walked in between the two queen size beds and stopped right next to her son. Brad watched his perfect specimen of a mother walk toward him in her panties and yellow spaghetti strap top. Karen decided to turn around so her full breath taking ass was staring Brad hard in the face. Again, Brad recalled jerking off to the plump backside of the Spanish adult film star Franceska Jaimes. His nearly 40-year-old mother had a waist line and booty just like hers. Karen's thighs and calves were a little thicker, most likely caused by never skipping leg day at the gym.

Karen proceeded to bend over slowly to put on the black skirt. Brad's cock nearly ripped through the front of her shorts. Karen was clearly teasing her baby boy. She finished putting on the skirt and casually walked over to the area next to the bathroom door. She turned around and leaned up against the built-in desk. Brad looked at her with lust and desire as she began taking off her earrings. Then Karen shifted her skirt high on her hips so the edge of the loose material finished only a few inches below her panty covered pussy. After the hours and hours of dirty thoughts though out the day, Brad ready to go at the drop of a hat. Karen clearly loved getting her son all horned up.

Karen slowly removed her necklace as the two heard the shower begin to run in the bathroom. The sexy mother spread her tan legs slightly to give her son more of a view up her skirt. Next, she reached up into her hair and began loosening the clips holding her hair up. She shook her head and the hair fell around her shoulders. Brad's penis began to think for him and made him act. He quickly got up and walked over to his mother with determination. He fished out his cock out of his khakis shorts as his heart raced at the idea that he would get to fuck his gorgeous mother while his father as in the shower, a few feet away. He was stopped abruptly as Karen put up her hand to his chest. Brad's hard cock was obscenely pointing through his shorts at her.

"What do you think you're doing?" Karen asked acting confused and annoyed.

"Mom. I need to have you. I. I. That skirt. and these legs..." Brad stammered and dropped to his knees and began worshipping the front of her creamy white thighs. He pressed his nose to the front of her panties and ran his hands up the side of her luscious hips.

"Brad. This has to stop. Look at me..." Karen reached under Brad's chin to make him look up.

"You can't keep using my juicy cunt whenever and wherever you feel like it." Karen whispered sternly and lightly slapped her son in the face.

That did it. Brad deeply exhaled began licking and kissing her hips, inner parts of her legs, and the front of Karen's panties.

"I mean you stare at my tits like there a set of fun bags. Your eyes are constantly glued to my thighs and ass." The annoyed mother continued.

At first, Brad didn't know how to react to mother's tone but his lust-filled cock began thinking for him. He jumped to his feet and his perfect 9" dick sprung up and bounced around.

"Brad?!" Karen gasped as he quickly started slapping his cock on her panty covered pussy mound and on the front of her skirt.

"Please mom. My balls are hurting so much. If you don't let me do this, I'll need to go jerk off." Brad said in desperation.

Karen slapped her son lightly across the face once again.

"You should not jack your big girthy erections to your mother. I can't believe you have a fetish for jerking off to me. Do you picture me swallowing your heavy cum loads? You probably wanted to blast all over my ice cream cone and watch me lick it up earlier." She said in disgust.

Brad couldn't take it anymore. Without hesitation, Brad ripped off Karen's thin panties and slammed his cock into her steamy tight pussy. Karen moved up slightly so that the skirt could raise up further with no resistance. Not fazed by Brad's roughness, she continued her dirty talk.

"I see you staring at my plump ass cheeks all day. Constantly thinking about sticking your concrete hard penis into mommy's ASS!" Karen said as she looked angrily into her son's horny eyes.

Karen gasped deeply as she felt every inch get jammed inside her. The two never broke eye contact as Karen felt her son forcefully thrust his cock inside her.

"See. This is what I mean. You have to control your urges. All you see me as is your dirty little whore." Karen said while continuing to act angry. Brad began pounding and slicing his cock into his mother incredibly hard. They were practically nose to nose and breathing heavy.

Under her shirt, Karen's large tits were bouncing to the rhythm of Brad's pounding. Still fully clothed and her skirt still hiked up around her waist, Karen wrapped her legs around Brad's strong waist. She then put her arms around Brad's broad shoulders for leverage.

"You probably imagined me bouncing hard on your cock while we were on that "It's a small world" ride. Or blowing you on the Pirates of the Caribbean. What kind of mother would I be if I fucked you right after we rode space mountain?" Karen hissed in his son's face while the desk started lightly hitting against the wall.

Somehow Karen maintained her commitment to roleplaying as the pissed off scolding mother. Her blood boiled inside. It took every part of her to not yell out in lust, throw her son on the bed, and fuck his brains out. Instead, she was getting off driving Brad insane by acting that she was turned off by his dirty behavior. She turned the dial up on her dirty talk as she was getting nailed hard by her manly son.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds