My Beloved Monster and Me

~~

Don't move... don't move... you'll provoke him...

Even as she thought this, she knew she would have to move. She would have to move or risk... she paled to think of it. She had never... never experienced what she had read about with a scholar's fascination. She knew it would hurt, and she was not prepared and... she was unnerved by her own unwitting arousal.

Matters were made worse when he lowered her to the ground...

but so gently...

And he began to disrobe her...

Don't move... you'll provoke him and he'll kill you...

She gasped when one hand snaked its way underneath her skirts, grazing her moistened, delicate flower of flesh through her undergarment... She could feel his claws graze her shoulders as he removed the straps...

She wasn't just panting now, she was hyperventilating.

Panic. Flee. Run!

She felt so helpless... so vulnerable... he pulled the last of her modesty from her trembling, feverish body, and she instinctively covered her small, plump breasts, lip quivering.

If you don't move, you'll die anyway. He'll eat you. He'll eat you WHILE he's trying to inseminate you. Savage... beast!

But... she didn't completely believe that...

And yet, it was enough to make her drop a hand to the sand, exposing one of her pert, red nipples.

He leaned in, apparently to get a closer look...

And she flung a handful of sand into his face, stumbling to her bare feet and running as fast as she could in a direction undetermined.

~~

Strig recoiled, one hand flew to his eyes and a pained growl escaped his throat.

He heard Kuramidi's scuffling and then faint footfalls on the sand. She was sprinting away from him. Despite the stinging in his eyes, Strig could not help but part with a grin.

Hunt.

Strig was a born hunter, so many times in the past he had chased down fleeing ruffians or prey beasts, and never once had one escaped. The difference of course was that all before had wound up in his stomach, but she...

He had not expected this, he had smelled her arousal, he had felt it, seen it, it was unmistakable.

Did she still think he would try and eat her?

Whatever the case, she had left her clothes behind and forsaken all her gear, she was simply fleeing. That was a mistake.

Watching her naked form vanish into the distance through his reddened eyes, Strig hastened over to her backpack and procured himself another of her packaged meals for the road. It would be a shame to work up an appetite and get tempted. This done, he was about to set off after her but...

What was this?

Strig hooked his fingers around a thin length of rope and pulled it free of her backpack. Presumably she used it for climbing or some similar outdoors purpose.

He curled it into a series of hoops and placed it over his shoulder. He could make use of this.

Thus prepared, he started to pursue, but not too quickly. Half the fun of a hunt was the chase, and why let it end so quickly?

When she turned her head and noticed him coming after her, her already frantic heartbeat accelerated and her bare legs gained speed. She turned left, towards the rock face and soon Strig noticed why; there was a cave built into it, carved out by centuries of erosion presumably. He didn't know how large it was, or whether it was a dead end or not, but to anyone fleeing from a hunter, relying on their survival instincts, that cave represented cover.

His pace quickened; it might be that the cave was a dead-end, that she would trap herself by fleeing there. Or it might be a serpentine maze of tunnels, wherein he might lose her utterly.

He was soon sprinting, his long, well trained legs closing the distance between them easily.

~~

Heavy footsteps. He's gaining.

All her useful, analytical tact was lost in a blinding rush of adrenaline. She gasped hoarsely, tender bare feet colliding painfully with hard-packed sand and dirt with every footfall. The sun blinded her as it breached the flat horizon. She winced, shading her eyes from it, and looked back.

Fresh panic bloomed in her chest, and she fought frantically to think. He would catch her if she continued running. The sunlight revealed a cave, just ahead. She would have more chance of survival in hiding than naked out in the open desert. Thus, she hastily ducked into the smooth concave.

She felt around blindly for a recess... possibly even a drop-hole. The smooth wall only continued back and back. Light dimmed. Her heart pounded out any other sound save her ragged breath. She couldn't hear him as he stole stealthily up behind her...

The smooth wall sloped into a smooth end. She felt desperately, hands quaking. There was no flaw in the horizontal dome that made the end of her only refuge. She fell to her knees, as they had failed her and gone uselessly weak. She sobbed her rapid breaths, eyes rolling sightlessly. She couldn't see. She strained to hear. She jolted as she heard the sound of shifting earth. She could feel the air he displaced on her back and arms. She could feel his breath.

She cried out, turning quickly and flailing her slender arms at empty air. She shuffled forward, and managed to snag flesh with her short nails. She heard a grunt of pain, and her wrists were seized with rough strength.

~~

The cave had proven to be an ideal trap for his pr... for Kuramidi. Just ten feet away he could see her desperately scrabbling at the stone wall, looking for some avenue of escape. There was none however, and soon her exhausted legs gave out from under her, her breaths were ragged and she looked more than a little disoriented.

He had her.

Strig walked slowly towards her, reached out his hands to grab her arms...

And with a last surge of strength she turned and begun to slash about wildly with her nails. Surprised by this, Strig reacted too slowly to stop her from tearing at his chest. The scratch was a small one, but did draw a little blood.

With a pained grunt, Strig's hands snapped out and grabbed Kuramidi's thin wrists. She struggled against his grasp, but was powerless to stop him from turning her around and pulling her back against him, her wrists still held firm at her sides.

He was distracted for a moment as he felt her body press against his as she tried to break free, pushing against him and then pulling away.

Finally however, he lowered her slowly down onto the stone floor and held her hands tightly together behind her back. His grip was firm, but not rough. Her legs were flailing all the while, trying to kick him, but without success.

Holding Kuramidi's wrists with one hand, Strig took the rope from over his shoulder with the other and began to weave it around her wrists. Her struggling only intensified, but pinned as she was, she would be going nowhere.

Soon her hands were tightly bound. Strig allowed himself to watch her writhe and fight against her bonds for a while, running his hand down the length of her back and over her buttocks, savouring the feel of her skin, before finally rolling her onto her back.

~~

Mindless panic had seized her thought process, and she struggled against his grasp even though she knew there was no physical probability of escape.

Her body arched against his... both naked forms now dewy with sweat... and their breaths were synchronized for a moment. For one brief second... his erect organ was pressed to the slick lips of her entrance... and her panic broke. She tightened, almost expecting...

But then he lowered her to the floor and bound her wrists. She struggled again, but quite a bit of her initial terror had subsided.

She felt his touch... his fingertips tracing her outline... she shivered slightly in... what? In want? Nay. Never. Scientists don't have that problem. She never believed in copulation which didn't serve a biological purpose.

And this is why, when he turned her over, she heaved her torso up and bit him on the side of the neck. She then used his moment of surprise to flip over and wriggle to her knees...

~~

Strig growled, the blunt omnivore teeth in his neck causing far more pain than he would have thought possible.

Kuramidi wasted no time in retracting her jaws, pulling away and shuffling to her knees whilst he grasped his wounded neck. There was no blood at least.

His teeth bared and his eyes angry, Strig snapped his head around to see Kuramidi, her hands still bound, struggling to her feet. She started to run but he quickly shot out a hand and grabbed her ankle, pulling it out from under her. She fell forwards, but in his next motion he reached out and caught her before she struck the floor.

For a moment she simply hung there, outstretched, one of his arms wrapped around her stomach. His other hand was clasped around her left breast, he wasting no time in exploring every inch of it.

He lent forward, opening his jaws and pressing his teeth ever so gently into her shoulder, not enough to prick skin or even hurt particularly, just enough to unnerve her. He snarled in grim satisfaction as he felt her fear escalate. She felt warm, her body was covered with sweat, the smell of her, so close now, charged up his nostrils and screamed in his brain, only adding to his frenzy.

Slowly, he turned her around again, holding her shoulders down so she could not leap up and bite him this time. He stared into her eyes for a moment, half satisfied and half saddened by what he saw there. It barely mattered now though, nothing could detract from the chaos in his mind.

There was nothing, nothing except her and his need to have her.

~~

She gasped for breath. She was so sure he was going to bite a chunk out of her shoulder... but she remained unharmed. She blinked up at him now, lying on her back. He didn't mean to harm her? That made no logical sense. He wasn't trying to force coitus, either. She was perplexed.

She relented her struggling and waited. Her bonds pained her, her own nylon cord cutting into her delicate wrists. She realized she should feel exposed... should feel as vulnerable as she had felt mere minutes ago... and only felt hot blush searing her body. She glanced down... and sighted his thick, hooded phallus. It was moving slightly with his pulse.

Had he so much restraint? His body was prepared for mating... and yet...

She tried to squirm into a more comfortable position, realizing again her thighs were slaked with her own unwitting preparation... Her body had betrayed her.

She thought frantically for a moment. Maybe she could get out of this after all.

"S... Strig? Can you release me now? I'll get you more sustenance... I'll finish cleaning you, if you like... We could go to the community... Strig? Can you hear me?"

She looked up into those unreadable, glazed predator's eyes. He merely stared at her hungrily, breathing deeply through bared teeth. Her teal brows furrowed.

"...Strig?"

~~

"St........ ou re.......... now? I'll........enan......... cl..........go to............ can ......... me?"

Strig could hear nothing but a pounding angry noise in his brain, driving him. The self restraint which he had exhibited upon first meeting her, when he forced himself not to eat her, not to appear as some murderous man-beast, had changed now. He held himself back only to drive his frenzy to it's limits. He relished the fear on her face. She was trapped prey in his talons, beautiful and helpless, hers to do with as he pleased.

"Strig?"

He answered with a deafening growl, half triumphant, half hungry.

So many years of waiting, and now...

Holding her shoulders tightly, he stood up, pulled her to her feet and pushed her back against the smooth wall. She struggled, though not quite so tenaciously as before.

Lifting her so that her breasts were in line with his face, Strig lent forward. He tasted the skin of each and savoured the feel of them against his skin. He then held her hard nipples between his fangs and teased and tasted them with his tongue.

He had no presence of mind to hear her, whether she was panting or screaming or crying he could not know.

It wasn't long before he lowered her down and, feeling with the tip of his penis for her slick, accommodating vagina, entered her.

The first motion was a forceful thrust, he impaled her. He snarled as he withdrew slightly, then thrusted again, and again.

He held her as tightly as he could. She was shaking, he could tell that much at least.

Almost unconsciously, Strig removed himself from her and hurriedly lowered Kuramidi back onto the floor. He still held her firmly at the shoulders, pinning her down, and then he lowered himself on top of her and entered her again.

He didn't notice as his jaws closed around her throat. It was an instinctive motion, automatic. When her head started to twist he grabbed her hair with one hand and held it firmly in place.

He could feel the excitement in his groin grow with each motion. It hurt, but what did that matter?

His teeth remained at her throat, he thought for a second that he could hear her, calling him, begging it almost sounded like.

He ignored it, his body preferring to concentrate on his own reactions, and the feel of her nipples against his chest, her body pressing against his.

Finally, he ejaculated. Warmth and pleasure flooded through him, weakening his muscles. He slumped forward onto Kuramidi's trembling body with a heavy exhalation.

It was then he noticed where his teeth were.

~~

His response to her timid query was a reverberating growl not suited to a human larynx. She Squeaked, grimacing as he grabbed her and thrust her against the cave wall. Kura's little bare feet kicked at the sparse, loose soil till they were lifted from the floor. His strength pinned her there for his strange, oral examination of her pert areolas and reddened nipples. Her little feet fluttered helplessly against his knees. She emitted a breathless, wavering little cry... the madly tingling sensation he was causing with his pointed teeth and nimble tongue caused a tightening sensation deep in her gut... and part of her was slightly disappointed when he stopped.

It was then that he let her body slide down the wall... He lowered her... his waiting organ nodding slightly with his pulse.

Oh dear God this is it this is it he's going to...

The thought of the word "inside" brought a fresh wave of butterflies sweeping up from her stomach. Entered. Forcefully. Invaded. Other words flew through her panicked little mind... But panic was so very close to anticipation... and excitement.

And swiftly, her trembling void was filled. Filled to the stretching point. She was slid into with a sort of ease she had not expected. Her body had prepared for this... And quite independent of her mind, wanted this.

Her little blue eyes went wide. Her little back arched against the wall. She exhaled.

Never had she felt such interesting pain. The second thrust finished breaking down the wall of her virginity. She cried out, a strange little sound like "Oh," as if she'd found something particularly interesting in a book. She looked up into his face as he continued... Her lithe, pale body shivered of its own accord, her thighs quivering against his hips as he pistoned.

She was still lost, and a little lightheaded when he lowered her quickly to the ground... and he entered her again. He resumed in this new position, exploring her at new angles...

Slap. Slap. Slap.

So... this... this is what mating is like?

She became very thoughtful, and closed her eyes... She focused on that wondrous new sensation... of being filled so completely. She wished she could hold him still, just to feel that sensation without movement. Of feeling pulsing life within her.

But suddenly, she didn't want any pause. His rapid pummeling of her innermost wall was causing a strange... sweeping... sensation, like a wave of... the first word that came to her lightheaded thoughts was "sunlight".

And the wave crashed upon her. She tensed around him, tightening, her thighs clamped around his waist. She sighed, a sound most effeminate and somewhat alien to the boy's ears. She sighed yes and yes and please... She moaned more.

And virgin's blood mingled pink with the girl's first release.

Her climax was heightened by the sudden presence of teeth at her throat. The scientist was lost to the inner feline. It felt right. She felt rightly dominated, and gasped beneath his mouth. His jaws tightened their hold. She strained to breathe, turning her head, but a taloned hand seized her hair and held it in place.

"Please... I... nnnhh.... I can't bre... I can't brea... nnnnhhhh ...... ahhhh....."

Another wave took her as his pace quickened. Maddening, tingling, unbearable pleasure wiped clean her anxiety and she breathed the sounds of a lover.

"S.... Strig... ohh... oh, Strig!"

The intensity. The mind-melting intensity of her orgasm overcame her. It didn't end, it only rose and rose... Her entire body was a live wire. Every sensation heightened tenfold. Everywhere he touched her was bliss and bliss and ooohhh dear God....

And he thickened inside her, causing her to jolt. Heat streamed into her, filling her further. She giggled madly at this sensation, tightening around him like a vice; essentially, milking him of his life's elixir.

He collapsed against her, teeth still lightly embedded in her slender neck. They panted together, both spent and thoroughly satisfied.

Kura's ropes, which had been shoddily tied to begin with, had come loose near the end (due to the Strig's delphinic motions) and she draped her arms around his damp shoulders. She kissed his cheek, and sighed.

They lay that way for some time... both reluctant to break the spell of lofty post-coital heaven. The sun had risen well above the horizon, and its rays dared not disturb the spent lovers in their secluded impromptu nest.

After he had caught his breath, Strig finally removed his teeth from her throat... and their eyes met fully for the first time. There was just enough light for her to make out the adorable expression on his thin face. He was concerned.

Kura felt at her neck, then looked at her fingers. Barely any blood. She replaced her arm about his neck and shook her head at him, grinning.

"You didn't injure me... not severely..."

Relief smoothed his handsome featured and he nuzzled her clavicle lovingly. She stroked his hair and sighed.

"I suppose we're mated, then." she mused.

~~

Things got so very quiet.

There was no blood hunger or insane, animalistic lust driving Strig now, nor was there the mocking voice that hounded him so often. There was only peace and silence. He was human again, so much as he could ever call himself that.

His teeth were still locked around Kuramidi's neck, but he felt no impulse to bite down. This was, to him, just another way of holding her. An instinctive aspect of intimacy perhaps.

It was with some surprise that his wearied brain realised she was holding him as well, her bonds having evidently come loose. He had expected more struggling from her, more biting. He had done what he'd done because he had to... no, because he couldn't stop himself. All his long taught self control had meant nothing when his attraction, his need for her took his mind.

So he had taken her, and now he expected her to try and kill him. It didn't seem entirely unreasonable, but then why was she holding him?

To add to this mystery, she lent forward and kissed him on the cheek, then lent back and sighed in pure contentment.

Fresh adrenaline surged within Strig, along with something else which it took him several seconds to realise was hope.

Had... had she enjoyed that? Did she... was she, and he...

Christ.

The slightest taste of salt and copper on his tongue had him draw his teeth back instantly. Hope gave immediate way to concern. He could smell more blood as well, along with other unknown fluids, from lower down. Had he wounded her when he entered her? Or was that supposed to happen? He had never done this before. He had no way to know. It was only race memory and instinct which had guided him during the deed in question.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds