• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 05

My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 05

1234

I was so excited! Not because I was in Cleveland, but because I was seeing Rob tonight. Rob was one of my new black male friends that had introduced me to the pleasures of interracial sex. Well, to be honest, Rob was only my second interracial encounter. He was introduced to me by my first black partner, Darrell. And what an introduction! Darrell and Rob had been kind enough to acquaint me with the pleasures of two big, black cocks simultaneously fucking me from both ends before filling both my pussy and my mouth with their warm cum. That was just three weeks ago.

I was excited tonight for several reasons. I was initiating an interracial affair in a new town, which was thrilling. I was seeing Rob again, and that was exciting because he is an attractive, younger black man with a gorgeous body and great personality. He also has an enormous cock that any woman would want to enjoy. And finally, today happened to be my 46th birthday, so I was giving myself a very nice gift by seeing Rob.

I had finished my day of working for my Cleveland client and had gone back to the hotel to get ready for my date with Rob. Ever since I first met Darrell about 9 months ago I have been packing sexier clothes on my business trips, and tonight was no exception. I wanted to impress Rob, so I had a tight black dress that rode high up my thighs but also plunged down at top to emphasize my breasts. The dress was also tight across my nicely ample and round ass.

Rob had shown me how much he liked my ass the last time we met, by kindly introducing me to the pleasures of his tongue in my asshole. I had never experienced that sensation before and I was hoping that I could persuade Rob to repeat that little feat tonight. My husband back home had never shown me that little asshole-licking trick, but you can bet that I was trying to figure out how to suggest he try it on me; and suggest it in a way that didn't reveal that I had already experienced it with another man. That was going to be a challenge!

I finished off my sexy outfit with some high 'fuck me' pumps and my long blonde hair worn up to accentuate my long neck. I applied bright red lipstick and then stepped back to check my appearance in the mirror. The tight dress didn't leave much to the imagination, with my breasts prominently displayed, and pushed up and slightly out at the top. I was already getting aroused at the thought of seeing Rob and my nipples were visibly erect through the dress fabric. Oh, and did I forget to mention that I wasn't wearing a bra or panties? With a last look in the mirror I thought, "Damn! Not bad for 46-years old!"

Back home I could never have gone out dressed like this, so sexually brazen; kind of slutty, really. But I wasn't at home. I was hundreds of miles away from home and about to go out on the town on the arm of a beautiful black man. I was so excited, and curious how Rob would be tonight. When I first met Rob, he had been so sweet and kind of shy, but to be fair he was taken by surprise with the sexual escapade that Darrell and I had proposed. I wondered how Rob would be now that we were on his home turf, just him and me. I was anxious to find out as I hurried down to the hotel lobby for our appointed meeting time.

I walked through the hotel lobby toward the lounge. I couldn't help but notice a few men's heads turning to look at my exposed legs and high heels. I was feeling very good about myself tonight as I strode through the hotel, and it must have shown.

As I entered the lounge I immediately saw Rob standing by the bar. It would be hard for any woman to miss such a tall and strikingly handsome man. He was wearing a beautifully tailored suit, no tie, with his shirt collar open and showing just a hint of his shiny brown-skinned chest below. The suit fit his trim and muscular physique just right. Rob's eyes lit up when he saw me walking toward him and I could tell he was pleased by what he saw. As he gave me a big hug Rob said, "My God, Marcy! You look amazing in that dress! It is so good to see you again!"

"I'm excited to see you too, Rob! You look fantastic! I have been so looking forward to this night ever since I last saw you!" Remembering the thought of our last encounter mixed with the excitement of seeing him now made me tingle inside.

Rob clearly had the same feelings because he gave me a big smile and said, "I have been thinking about you constantly since then, Marcy. I can't thank you enough for that night. You and Darrell really raised my spirits at a tough time in my life, and I know I will never forget it!"

Then he added, as he took my hand and raised my arm over my head, "But right now all I can think about is tonight and looking at you in that dress! Give me a little spin so I can see you!"

I smiled at the attention and obliged by giving him a slow twirl while holding his raised hand, so he could examine me closely. He exclaimed, "Wow! That dress is hot! And you look great in it. That dress nicely accentuates your figure! I kind of have a thing for...well, nice round butts."

I blushed, and then Rob quickly apologized, "I'm sorry, Marcy! I can't believe I said that. Please don't be angry, but just seeing you here is making me nervous."

"I'm not mad, Rob. Not at all! To be honest, I wore this just for you. I was hoping you would like it."

He sighed in relief and said, "I love it! Come on, let's have a drink here and then I will take you out for dinner at my favorite restaurant." We took a table and ordered some martinis and started to catch up with each other. When the drinks arrived, Rob proposed a toast to me and added, "I also understand we have something special to celebrate tonight, isn't today your birthday?"

"What? I exclaimed. "How did you know that?"

"Darrell told me," he said. "Since our last meeting Darrell and I have reconnected, and we have spoken regularly. We have talked about you, too, quite a lot. I'm sure this isn't news to you, but Darrell thinks of you as a very special friend and he is very fond of you. He made me promise to give you a memorable birthday."

"That rascal!" I said, and with a wicked smile I added, "I hope he hasn't told all my secrets!"

"No, I'm sure he hasn't," Rob assured me. "But he has told me that you have really broadened your experiences since you two first met. He tells me that you claim you were never very adventurous before."

"Well that's definitely true," I admitted. "I was always too afraid to take chances when I was younger. I grew up in such a conservative area, and my parents never talked about sex. I'm still not completely convinced they ever actually had sex together! Meeting Darrell really opened my life.

"I was surprised that I actually allowed myself to be with Darrell that first time, but I'm glad I did. I have learned so much from him, and experienced so many new things, and of course that led me to meeting you and what we experienced together. I will always remember that night! And you also exposed me to new things, Rob, I mean beyond being with two guys at once."

Rob was intrigued by this. "What new things did I expose you to?" he asked with an innocent look on his face.

I blushed deeply, but I managed to whisper through my embarrassed smile, "When you, you know, used your tongue on my ass!" Rob gave me a smile as I snickered in embarrassment and then added, "I really liked that." Then quickly changing the subject I asked, "So what else has that naughty boy Darrell been telling you?"

Rob smiled again and said, "Lots of things, but nothing too embarrassing. He told me that you are always asking him to tell you more stories of his escapades. We both know that Darrell has had many sexual adventures in his life. Even when we were in college together he was always attracting the girls."

I did know just a little about Darrell's history, and it was impressive, although not completely surprising when you consider how attractive and charming he is. Not to mention, how well endowed he is. I enjoyed hearing about Darrell's sexual romps. They were often funny, but also arousing and informative for me. He has given me some new ideas I would like to try in the future.

Rob continued, "I was with you a few weeks ago when he told you about the college girl that wanted to sleep with two guys at once and so he brought her back home to me." I smiled at that one because that was the same night that I had first experienced two men at once with Darrell and Rob.

"I also know that he told you about when he slept with our college history professor, Mrs. Turner," Rob said with a smile. "By the way, he got an 'A' in that class and I only got a 'C' and I swear he copied all his homework from me!

"I know he told you of the time that, on a dare, and to make a little extra money, he hired himself out as a male stripper for a bachelorette party. He claims he ended up sleeping with at least three women that night, including the bachelorette herself."

I remembered all those stories and more. And now all this titillating talk was making me tingle inside. Rob continued with more, "Darrell told me you liked the story when he came back to our apartment with the two sorority sisters during our sophomore year. I wasn't there that night, unfortunately, but he said it was not only the very first time that he had sex with two women at once, but also the first time he ever saw two women having sex with each other. He really likes to tell that story."

I said, "You are right about that, he was very vivid in telling that one. He was very detailed in describing how the women would both pleasure him orally at the same time while also trading kisses, or how he was making love to one while she was busy pleasuring her girlfriend. I could see how he would get very worked up while describing that night. I think Darrell is hoping to relive the experience someday."

Rob agreed, "I can understand that. Guys love that lesbian stuff, especially when they think they could be included in it. I'm surprised that Darrell hasn't tried to get you to do that with him and another woman."

"I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to arrange it one day soon," I said. "Heck, maybe I would even agree to it, just to show him my appreciation for everything he has done for me."

I sensed Rob's momentary excitement when I said that, and I figured that he had the same lesbian fantasy as Darrell and most other guys. I was glad he was getting a thrill from our little talk because I wanted him to be excited tonight; after all, I was planning to fuck this gorgeous man after dinner.

Rob then then tried to be nonchalant about it the whole topic, saying "Really? You would agree to do that with him? Is it something that you've experienced before?"

I blushed a little at the question, but answered, "No, not really. Well there was this one time, when I was on break from college and traveling in Europe. I was staying at a hostel and traveling for a few days with a French girl I had met during my travels. We just kissed once."

I stopped, prolonging the moment and sensing Rob's rising interest. Rob quickly motioned me to continue, so I said, "There's not much more to tell. We had both been drinking a lot of wine and we had gone back to our room after dinner. We were both a little drunk and talking with our faces close together. I remember that she looked so pretty, and I suddenly leaned forward and kissed her quickly on the lips. I even surprised myself when I did that."

I could see that Rob was getting more and more aroused by my story, so I continued, "To my surprise, Francoise immediately began to kiss me back and she even put her tongue in my mouth." Rob smiled. "I was so shocked that I stopped the kiss and stammered that I had to go to the bathroom and I immediately ran out of the room. I stayed in the bathroom for about five minutes to gather my thoughts.

"Finally, I said to myself 'Oh, what the hell, Marcy? What do I really have to be afraid of?' So I got up my nerve to go back into the room. I'd convinced myself to go on; to just let things continue and see what happened. What was the harm in trying it?

"But when I walked back in the room I found Francoise asleep. I tried to wake her, but she was completely out; I guess she was more drunk than me. By the next morning she seemed to have completely forgotten about it and I didn't have the nerve to say anything. We parted ways the following day and I never saw her again."

Rob finally spoke, "Wow! Did you ever tell anyone about this?"

"I've told just a few people besides you," I said. "I told my husband when we were first married. He seemed to be turned on by it, but also a little jealous at the same time. In any event, he's never brought it up since. I also told one of my close girlfriends when I got home. And I told Darrell."

Rob nodded, but inquired, "And you never tried anything like that again, huh?"

"Nope," I said. "Like I told you, I have lived a very sheltered life. At least until I met Darrell and you. And by the way, when are we going to this favorite restaurant of yours? I'm famished from all of this talking!" Then I added with a wicked smile and a glint in my eye, "And then we must hurry back here to my room, because I want to continue from where we left off last time."

Rob nodded and gave me a knowing smile. He said, "That's right, and I have to give you your birthday gift, Marcy."

I quickly joked, "I hope you have it gift-wrapped with a nice bow!" I smiled to myself as I imagined Rob presenting me his large black cock tied with a big ribbon and bow. That is a gift I would gladly accept.

Rob just smiled a little and said, "I think that can be arranged." Then he added, "I'm sorry, but give me just one minute to make a call. Uh, there was an emergency at work today and I promised my assistant I would check in tonight to see if she has it under control."

Rob stepped away to make his call. I could see him talking to someone on the phone with his back to me, and then he hung up and turned back toward me with a big smile. He quickly walked back over and took my hand. He seemed energized. "Let's go, Marcy!"

Rob took me out to his car, and I was very impressed when he led me over and opened the passenger door to his shiny BMW X6. As we drove to the restaurant, I teased him by saying, "I always thought the guys that owned these fancy sports cars were compensating for having a small penis, but I know you don't have that problem!" Rob shot me a wicked smile and laughed.

Rob's choice of restaurants was just as impressive as his car, and he was obviously a regular because the Maître D' knew him by name and gave us the royal treatment. We were seated at a private booth in the rear and the service was superb. I was truly ravenous, and we ordered a fabulous meal and continued to talk and laugh and flirt throughout. Rob never took his eyes from me and he seemed to relish every word I had to say. I found his attention to be quite an aphrodisiac.

After finishing our meal, we ordered two after dinner drinks and sat closely in the booth reveling in the delicious food and our company together. I was feeling so happy now and my yearning for Rob was so strong. I gazed into his eyes and said, "I have been looking forward to this night, Rob, and I am so glad we met!" I moved my hand to Rob's thigh and slowly moved it upward until I felt the enormous bulge in his pants. "I was so impressed when I first saw you, and I have been dreaming about it every day since!" His dick jumped at my touch.

Rob was just as aroused as I was, and he said, "I have been thinking about you too since that night!" He placed his hand on my thigh and moved it upward and under the hem of my dress reaching between my legs, which I gladly parted slightly. When he felt my bare pussy, he discovered that I wasn't wearing panties and he gave me a surprised look and he smiled. "Let's get out of here!" he said.

Rob quickly paid the tab and we readied ourselves to leave. I stayed inside while Rob stepped outside to pay the valet and get the car. Through the window I could see him on the phone for a brief moment. When the car arrived, he came inside to get me. I asked about the call and said I hoped his prior work emergency wasn't going to stop our evening. Rob just smiled and said, "Don't worry! I was just checking in. Everything has been taken care of."

We got in the car and sped off. I kept my left hand on Rob's thigh, caressing him as we drove along and thinking about what I was going to do to him tonight once I got him back to my hotel room. Soon I realized that we were heading a different direction, away from my hotel. Rob could see that I was catching on to this and he said, "I hope you don't mind, Marcy, but I thought we would go to my house instead. I think we'll be more comfortable and I'd like to show you my place."

I just sat back and relaxed. I had quickly grown to trust Rob completely. We sped on towards his home as I tried to imagine what it might be like. I knew he was recently divorced and he had no children, so it was safe to assume that we would be completely alone in the house and free to do whatever we wanted, wherever we wanted. As we began to move off the main roads and into a residential area I could see that Rob's home was likely to be as fine as his taste in cars and restaurants. The houses in this neighborhood were large and expensive.

We pulled into the driveway of a large stone Tudor-style home. I was impressed at its size. Rob opened the garage door and pulled the car inside. We exited the car and entered the house. It was stunning! The rooms were large and luxuriously decorated. Rob poured us each a glass of wine in the large kitchen and asked if I would like a tour of the house. I eagerly accepted, and he proceeded to show me around the first floor.

Each room was beautiful. I imagined what it would be like to live in such a house with such an attractive man as Rob. I also imagined what it would be like to make love to Rob in each of these rooms, and I was hoping to try at least a couple tonight. I can't deny that I was impressed by Rob's success and his great taste. Rob said, "Come on Marcy, I'll show you the upstairs now, and my bedroom. I hope you like it." I took his hand as he led me up the stairs.

Again, the bedrooms upstairs were lovely and tastefully decorated, but I was now anxious to get to the master bedroom. I didn't want to wait any longer to make love to this man. I was yearning to feel his large black cock inside of me again. I grabbed Rob and pulled him back to me. I put my arms around him and pulled his face to mine and gave him a long deep kiss. I whispered, "Let's go to your room. I want you now!"

Rob agreed and led me to his bedroom door. He turned to me again and gave me another long kiss, and then he said, "I hope you like your birthday gift, Marcy." Rob opened the door and led me into the darkened room. There was only a dim light shining near the bed and it took my eyes a moment to adjust.

It was then that I realized that we were not alone in the room. I could barely make out the dark form of someone sitting in the middle of the bed. I felt a mix of fear, surprise, and excitement. After the initial shock of fear at an intruder in our midst, the next thought that came to mind was that Rob had invited a male friend to give me another exciting night with two black cocks at once. That sent a thrill of excitement through me. But then I quickly realized that the figure seemed too small for that.

All these different thoughts flashed through my mind in just a few seconds, just enough time for my eyes to become more accustomed to the dark. That's when I could finally see that the figure on the bed was not a man, but a woman; a black woman. She was facing me with a smile on her face, and she was nude, sitting cross-legged. Actually, she was almost nude. Wrapped around her chest and across her breasts was a large ribbon tied in front with a bow!

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 195 milliseconds