• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Best Friend... and Her Brother?!

My Best Friend... and Her Brother?!

For as long as I can remember Jess and I have been the best of friends. We did everything together, every weekend sleepover, every milestone we were at each other's sides. We even vowed to lose our virginity together. So when we got into the same university we vowed to try and lose our virginity on the same night, and we shared a dorm so it made it even more perfect.

Jess had always been the "hot" one with her long toned and tanned body, her bouncy tits, her tight ass, full lips, blonde hair and big brown eyes. It was a miracle she still was a virgin with how many guys asked her out all the time.

Me on the other hand was never looked at like she was. I was shorter, I didn't have a curve to my name, let alone my nonexistent tits. My hair an ugly boring brown, and my eyes dull blue. I was a nerd, and hardly anyone ever talked to me besides her.

It was no surprise that Jess's older brother Matt was hot as hell, tall and muscular, with the same blonde hair and brown eyes. He was tatted but always so nice to me. But it was a surprise coming back to our dorm after a shower to find Matt and Jess making out on her bed. Matt practically flew off of her and she ran over to me.

"Lib," she said, "it's not what you think!" I glanced at Matt then back to her, I shifted on my feet, overly aware I was completely naked beneath my bathrobe, and she was a mess no bra, a white tank top, her denim shorts unbuttoned.

"What is it then?" I asked.

"We don't have sex," she said. "We just make out and do oral. I'm still a virgin!" I let a small sigh of relief. I looked back at Matt trying to hide his boner.

"Can we still lose our virginity together?" She asked. I looked back at Jess and nodded.

"Together," I said with a small smile. Then Matt was behind Jess, staring down at me. With one hand Jess reached out and pulled the belt lose and we all stood silent as my robe fell open, my body on display for them both.

"Together," Jess said, tearing her eyes from my body. I dropped my toiletry basket as Matt pushed my robe off my shoulders so I stood only in a pair of slides I wore to the communal shower down the hall. I was glad I had just gotten a Brazilian wax as the beautiful pair examined me. Then Jess pulled her tank top off and pulled me towards her, I didn't have time to react as our chests pressed together and so did our lips. I quickly began kissing her back, our hands exploring each other's bodies as our tongues tangled and our bodies responded to one another. I was vaguely aware of Matt watching us, rubbing his cock as he sat on Jess's bed again. Jess pulled back and smiled at me.

"Seriously," she said and grabbed my hands. "Together." And we were kissing together as Jess lead me towards her bed. I fell beside Matt and was still catching my breath when he grabbed my face and began kissing me as well, his hand sliding between my legs. I let out a small gasp as he began rubbing my clit his other hand grabbing Jess's breast. I gaped a bit, they were siblings, and they were about to fuck. And I was about to fuck them too. All thoughts left my head as Jess sat beside me began sucking on my breasts.

"How is this going to work?" I breathed as the pair took turns kissing me, touching me, touching each other.

"I'm going to take turns fucking you," Matt explained.

"Lick his cock," Jess whispered in my ear and I didn't argue. Matt had an impressive member, tall with a wide girth. I clenched my internal walls. I leaned down and took his cock into my mouth, his strong hands guiding my head. I gasped as i suddenly felt Jess's tongue lapping at my folds and I shifted to give her better access, her plump lips were wrapped around my clit and her tongue moved expertly over every inch of me that I was moaning onto Matt's dick. My body seized and writhed until I pulled Matt's cock from my mouth and let out a loud moan as I came at the mouth of my best friend. Jess pulled me to lay on my back beside her. We held hands as we lifted our spread knees and giggled together.

"Who first?" Matt asked as he stood before us.

"Libby goes first," Jess said smiling at me. I smiled back, and Matt didn't wait as he was suddenly between my legs and sliding his cock into my virgin pussy. I gasped and there was a small pinch but then he was thrusting into me and all I could feel was pleasure waves crash over me. Then just as he began he pulled out and I watched as he plunged his cock right into Jess making her squeal in delight as he began to pound into her. I turned her face and began kissing her as he fucked her in a steady rhythm.

She groaned as he pulled back and was back inside me. Jess then got up and straddled my face, I grabbed her thighs and began my work, swirling my tongue over her clit and between her folds into her now used pussy. I had her moaning into Matt's mouth in seconds, my own moans lost in Jess's moisture. I could've tasted her sticky sweet wetness for eternity, all that pineapple juice paying off. Then in harmony Matt was shooting his cum into me, and I was lapping up Jess's cum with my tongue.

We collapsed into a heap of laughter and heavy breathing. Jess and I snuggling into Matt's broad chest. I glanced over at my best friend, my heart pounding as she looked back, both of us knowing things would never be the same.

"How long have you guys been fooling around?" I asked after Matt left.

"A year," Jess promised, we were eighteen and Matt was twenty four. "That was really fun."

"I know," I said as I pulled on a pair of panties and an old over sized tshirt.

"Aren't you going to clean up before you put those on?" Jess asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He reached between my legs and dragged her fingers up my center and showed me Matt's cum. She licked her fingers clean of him. I gaped a bit before she pushed me onto my bed and spread my legs. He tongue darted into me, sweeping into my entrance and over my labia as she slurped up Matt's semen and began rubbing my clit. Her work was easy as she tongued me, her fingers coaxing the orgasm out of me.

We slept naked in the same bed that night, suddenly finding ourselves more than friends.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Best Friend... and Her Brother?!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds