My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 16

We all agreed and finished our breakfast.

I helped Rick get the barn ready for some more overnight guests. We vacuumed rooms, made beds, checked if everything was clean and working, put flowers on tables. We even made all the bunk beds in the subs dormitory in case overnight guests wanted to sleep without their subs in the room. I helped Rick repair a door on a closet that didn't close right anymore. It took quite a lot of work to make sure everything was ready for guests. Luckily working with Rick was very pleasant. He was friendly, efficient and fun to be around and I got to know him a little better.

I felt distracted though. My thoughts were with Patty all the time. We hadn't spoken to each other in private after confessing our feelings for each other, since her and Sue left together to look for clothes as soon as breakfast had finished. Every time she popped in my head, which was about twice a minute, I felt in love. I could feel it flowing through by body. I assumed we would just continue our little dynamic as it had been until now. I didn't really expect us to kiss or sleep together, at least not anytime soon, but my mind wandered there a lot of course. But knowing I loved her and she loved me did seem to make a huge difference. It filled my heart with joy. There were some worries of course, but I knew we would be able to resolve any problems that we would encounter and if we couldn't, I was pretty sure Sue could help us out. So, that eased my mind, enabling me to enjoy being in love while doing the work that needed to be done.

When we were done upstairs, we joined Eve in the kitchen to help her out preparing lunch.

Sue and Patty really took their time. It was nearing lunch time and they had been in those clothing rooms for hours now. I was wondering what they would be talking about while Patty tried on different outfits. And then my mind wandered to Patty. Would she be naked when fitting clothes? I had mental images of her beautiful, hot body that I'd seen naked for the very first time the night before, and I must have been grinning sheepishly because Rick chuckled when he noticed my face, as if he could read my mind.

Not much later Sue and Patty entered the house. Patty was dressed in her yoga pants again. As soon as our eyes met we smiled at each other. It was a different kind of smile than I was used to. It was the kind of smile only people in love exchange with each other.

"Did you find yourself something nice for tonight?" I asked her.

"Yes, I have. And I think you'll love it. I'm not putting it on until tonight though," she said while stepping towards me. Without saying anything she put her arms around my waist and her head on my shoulder and we hugged. She pressed her whole front body against mine. It somehow felt like a way deeper, more intimate hug than we usually shared.

"Did you have fun trying outfits?" I asked her, still holding her.

"Yes," she said softly. "I talked to Sue a lot. It really helped me."

She broke the hug and smiled lovingly at me. Then she very briefly caressed my cheek before heading towards the door leading to the hallway. Just before she left out of sight, she stopped, looked over her shoulder and smiled a very happy, loving smile at me.

After lunch Sue asked me to lend Eve and Rick a hand in the kitchen, so we could finish up quickly because she needed us in the barn to rearrange the equipment on the playground and to make sure the bar would be ready for the party tonight. So I helped Eve and Rick clean up while Sue and Patty went ahead to the barn together.

It took us just 15 minutes or so to get one of the two dishwashers loaded and to clean the kitchen and then we were ready to head to the barn.

As soon as we entered the barn, I heard both Sue and Patty laugh. I was happy they got along so well and I was grateful that Patty had the opportunity to have a long talk with Sue that morning. I think, after our long, naked hug last night and the emotional confessions during breakfast, Patty could use some Sue support.

"Hey perv," Patty said as soon as I entered the main room. Her eyes where glowing with happiness. "Come here." She patted the seat next to her. As soon as I sat down she wrapped her arm around my shoulders and kissed my cheek. "You look so cute in your jeans and T-shirt while wearing your cuffs underneath."

Sue smiled at us. It was clear she enjoyed watching us.

"And why are you even wearing clothes?" Patty asked. "I think I'd rather look at you walk around here naked. Would that be alright Sue?"

"Of course," Sue said. "He's your sub, you can do whatever you want with him."

Patty grinned. "You heard the lady, go strip perv."

I smiled at Patty. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't of course. I had promised her we wouldn't change our ways, even now we both knew we were in love with each other, and even if our ways would change, I it was up to her to determine when and in what way. Patty needed that apparently and I was fine with being guided by her. I loved being guided by her even. But I did find in that moment that I had to suppress the need to kiss her. So I just said: "Yes ma'am," and got up to take my clothes off in the hallway.

I had taken my clothes off here before and Sue and Eve had seen me, even without me wearing my chastity cage, but Rick hadn't. It felt awkward to walk back into the room, even though I had told myself he probably had seen much stranger things than a skinny guy in a chastity cage. I still walked in with my hands in front of my cage though, but Rick didn't even blink when he looked my way. That relaxed me a little and I felt safe to let my hands drop.

"Oh, do you have a new cage?" Eve asked. She smiled at me.

I nodded, a little shy. I felt my cock wake up. Why did I always get turned on if my cock or cage got any form of attention?

"Yes, and I put it on him," Patty said proudly. I didn't think the others really registered the importance of that.

"It looks great," Sue said.

"Thank you," I said as I sat down next to Patty again. She immediately laid her hand on my smooth thigh and she smiled lovingly at me.

Sue, Rick and Eve discussed how they wanted the room, and especially the playground, to look like for the party. They decided they wanted the St. Andrew's cross on the other side of the playground so it would have more space around it. Sue wanted two tall cages next to the cross, one on each side. Rick suggested to move the bondage table a little closer to the window, so there would be more open space below the winches and pulleys on the ceiling. Sue wanted a chair for her put up in the seating area with the fireplace, set to the side a little so she would have a clear view to the playground. And she asked Rick to set up two tables with just two chairs each, in case anyone would prefer a table over a couch tonight. There were some other minor changes and Sue wanted them put some small toys around the area as well.

"Would you mind if your sub helps out my subs with the equipment changes, Miss Patty?" Sue asked. I realized they had talked a lot about the things Patty and I talked about as she used the formal title Patty and I had decided on.

"Of course not, Lady Sue," Patty said, smiling at her. Then she gently stroked my naked back, saying: "Go on perv, help them."

Rick had opened up two double doors in the back of the room that led to a large storage area full of equipment and furniture. It even had a little electric fork lift that they could use as a crane as well to move the real heavy items around.

It felt a little weird to be helping the two fully dressed subs while just wearing cuffs and chastity, but I soon got used to it and I lost most of my embarrassment, but I never forgot I was naked. It felt kinky and arousing, especially with Sue and Patty sitting there watching us work.

As I helped Eve and Rick I just kept peeking at Patty. And a lot of those times I caught her peeking my way while she talked to Sue. I felt my love of her flow through me every time I saw her and the glances we exchanged turned me on very time. Patty looked very happy as well and I wondered if she felt the same way as I did. And if her seeing me turned her on as well.

It took us about 45 minutes to get the large equipment laid out as they wanted. I went back to Patty and Sue again and sat on the armrest of the couch, next to Patty, while Eve and Rick laid out smaller toys everywhere and made sure all gear hanging on the walls was in place and looking neat.

Then Sue asked: "Eve, could you please make sure the bar is ready for tonight?"

"No!" Eve said, pretty loud.

It startled me a little. I had no idea why she would say no. She was always friendly, cheerful and compliant and now she just plainly said no to a very nice and normal question from her Domme. Patty looked to be a little startled as well.

Sue smiled motherly at Eve. "Eve, do you need some personal time or are you going to be a brat about the bar?"

Eve tried to look defiant but she couldn't really suppress a grin, like a little girl that knew she was going to be in trouble if she was going to do what she wanted to do, but did it anyway.

She folded her arms, stretched one leg out and looked at her own foot while saying softly, but clearly: "Oh, I'm definitely going to be a brat about the bar." Her blue eyes sparkled.

Sue got up. I noticed Patty still had question marks in her eyes and I guessed my facial expression looked a lot like hers. Rick was grinning though and he sat down on the armrest of another couch, as if he knew this was going to take a while and he wanted to see whatever was going to happen.

Sue took her time walking towards Eve, who seemed to be getting more and more trouble hiding her guilty grin.

"Eve, look at me," Sue said. She sounded stern.

"No," Eve said very softly, still looking at her foot, hiding her face behind her hair.

"Eve!" Sue said, the warning clear in her voice.

Eve peeked at Sue from behind her blue hair.

"What did you say when I asked you to get the bar ready?"

"I said: NO!!" Eve said. Her eyes still sparkled, but the blush on her face and the very, very loud 'no' clearly showed a lot of emotion as well.

I didn't really understand what was going on and I held my breath as I watched.

Sue folded her arms. "You don't say no to me young lady," she said, sounding so icy calm it was scary.

"I just did. NO!!" Eve said. She now shouted the 'no' from the tips of her toes, briefly balling her fists as she shouted it. There was some real anger in there, but her eyes still looked like she was having great fun.

"Eve," Sue said, sounding more and more stern. "Say you're sorry."

"NO!!" Eve shouted again.

My heart was pounding in my chest. I knew they were playing, they must have been, but Eve's defiance and her loud, emotional, real shouting made it a little scary to look at.

"Say you're sorry, Eve," Sue repeated sternly.

"No, I'm not going to say I'm sorry because I'm not sorry," Eve said, still hiding behind her hair. "I'm not going to do the fucking bar and I'm not going to say I'm fucking sorry, and you CAN'T MAKE ME!!"

Sue walked towards the wall where various toys where hanging on a rack and took a long, stick like tool with a thick handle and a forked end, a tool I now know is called a cattle prod. Then she walked towards one of the cages while intensely staring at Eve, who in turn was staring at the cattle prod. Sue opened the cage door and stood a little to the side of the cage.

"I've had enough of your big mouth young lady," Sue said, sounding like a school teacher. "Get in the cage."

"No," Eve said softly, still staring at the cattle prod. She looked to be scared of it.

Sue sighed theatrically. "Eve, do I have to say everything twice? Get in the cage," Sue said. Her voice sounded calm and warm.

"NO!!" Eve shouted again.

"Eve, I'm going to count to three and when I get to three you're going to be in this cage," Sue stated clearly, pointing to the cage with one hand and pointing the cattle prod towards the girl with the other.

Eve didn't move and kept quiet.

"One," Sue said, raising the cattle prod while slowly walking towards Eve.

Eve just stared at the forked end of the long tool.

"Two," Sue said. She pushed the button on the handle and bright blue sparks jumped between the forks, making a very loud electrical noise.

Eve flinched. But she remained where she was.

Sue held the end of the prod right next to Eve's flank. The blue haired girl cowered clearly, but she still refused to move.

"Three," Sue said clearly as a last warning. And when Eve still didn't move, she pushed the cattle prod against the girls ribs and pushed the button.

Eve jumped in pain and shrieked a high pitched and loud scream. She quickly took three steps towards the cage, but then she stopped dead in her tracks. Sue walked towards her, making the prod spark again as a warning. Eve cowered again as Sue got closer, staring at the cattle prod with large eyes. She was clearly terrified of it, but she stayed put and didn't take a step. When Sue got really close to her, Eve let her fear of the prod win over her courage and she said: "Okay, okay, okay, I'll get in the fucking cage," and she quickly jumped in the cage.

Sue closed the door behind her with a loud, metallic bang. Eve grabbed the bars and looked out, quietly but with a defiant look in her intelligent blue eyes.

"And stop saying fuck all the time," Sue said calmly. "That's no way for a young lady to behave."

"FUUUUUCK!!" Eve yelled at the top of her voice.

Sue just chuckled. Then she looked at us, saying: "She just needs to be a brat sometimes." She was obviously loving it, her dark eyes where gleaming.

I was mesmerized by what I was seeing. I loved it, but the mixture of play and true emotions made a little scary as well. I thought I'd seen a lot with years of watching kinky porn, but I'd never seen anything like what was displayed here in the grand looking main room of the barn.

Patty seemed to be captivated as well. She had put her arm on my leg, as I was still sitting on her armrest, and had laid her chin on her hand. She was quietly staring at the scene in front of us.

Sue looked into Eve's eyes and said: "Say you're sorry Eve. If you do, you're free to go. I will even ask Rick to take care of the bar."

"No!" Eve said. She looked feisty, like a locked up animal.

"You know what's going to happen if you don't say you're sorry, right?" Sue asked.

Eve had that fun loving grin again that she just couldn't hide. "Yes," she said, softly.

"Alright then, if you want to get punished, I'll punish you," Sue said. "Take off your clothes."

"No way!" Eve said.

"Yes way. Take off your clothes Eve."

"No!"

Sue sighed. Then she said: "You've got three choices young lady. One: you say you're sorry. Two: you take off all your clothes. Or three: I'll put this thing on your ribs and I'll hold the button down until you do as your told or until it runs out of batteries. And if that happens, I'll leave you there while it recharges and I'll start all over when it's full again. So, what is it going to be?"

Eve kept quiet, but when Sue pointed the prod in her direction and made it spark, she started to take off her T-shirt.

"I thought so," Sue said. "And hurry up, we haven't got all day."

"This is awesome," Patty whispered to me, leaning on my leg. I smiled at her and stroked her hair. She giggled and looked at me, her hazelnut brown eyes full of love.

We watched the defiant sub take off her clothes. First, she exposed a black lace bra when taking off her T-shirt and dropped it on the floor outside the cage. Then she kicked off her shoes and awkwardly wrestled out of her pants, since the cage was so tight she couldn't really bend over, showing her matching G-string. She theatrically put her hands holding the pants through the bars of the cage and dropped it, as if she wanted to make a quiet, defiant statement. Rick got up and picked up the clothes Eve dropped and folded them, making sure they weren't getting in the way.

"Keep going," Sue said, making the cattle prod spark again in warning.

Eve unhooked her bra and exposed her nice boos and her nipple piercings. Then she yanked her panties down and stepped out of them. Rick put his hand inside the cage through the bars to collect them.

I knew Eve wasn't shy at all, but now she held one hand in front of her pussy and one crossed over here boobs, to keep them out of sight or to keep them safe from the cattle prod maybe.

"Now, what should I do with you?" Sue asked, looking closely at the naked girl in the cage. "Maybe flog you until you say you're sorry?"

"No," Eve said.

"Tie you to the chair and have your ass fucked by a machine maybe?" Sue said, thinking out loud.

"No," Eve said again.

"A paddling then? Or maybe a belt?" Sue asked, looking at her carefully.

"No."

"Maybe the sybian then."

"No," Eve said again. But something in her eyes changed.

"Yes, I know what I'm going to do," Sue said. "Rick, get the sybian please."

As Rick entered the storage room, Patty asked me: "What's a sybian?"

I knew what it was. "You'll see. This is going to be fun," I said to her. Then I stroked her hair again briefly. She smiled at me again, seemingly allowing me to show small signs of affection. She rested her chin on her hand again.

Rick came back, carrying the large vibrating machine in his arms. Sue looked at the winches and pulleys on the ceiling for a second and then pointed where she wanted the sybian to be. While Rick was setting it up, Sue took a couple of ropes from the rack on the wall. She put two on the floor where Rick was setting up the machine and she took one with her towards the cage.

"Turn around," she said to Eve.

Eve looked like she was going to start a whole 'no' saying routine again, but then she sighed and complied. She looked down as Sue gathered her hands behind her back and tied them together through the bars of the cage. It was really hot to see the naked blue haired girl getting tied up. My cock started to grow a little within it's own steel cage.

Sue finished tying Eve's wrists together, leaving a really long piece of rope left, when Rick asked: "Do you want me to lube it up Sue?"

Sue simply forced a hand between Eve's thighs and roughly felt up the girls pussy while Eve grunted.

"No, she's good to go," Sue said.

Then she opened the door to the cage and grabbed a fist full of blue hair to control the defiant sub. She carefully but forcefully led Eve out of the cage, who was grunting from Sue's grip pulling on her scalp.

Sue led her to the sybian and said: "Get on it."

I expected another no, but Eve just sank to one knee and positioned her pussy over the little protruding dildo. She moved her hips a little to line it up with the entrance of her pussy and then she sat down on it before getting on her other knee. Sue held on to her hair making sure she wouldn't get up and run.

"Can you run the rope through the pulley on the ceiling for me?" Sue asked Rick.

He took the rope connected to Eve's hands, lowered a pulley using a button on the wall and quickly pulled the full length of the rope through it. Then he raised the pulley again and tied the rope loosely to a hook on the wall. Now Eve's hands were being pulled up a little, making getting up from her kneeled position on the machine a little harder, although I bet it was still possible. She couldn't run away anymore though, that much was clear.

Sue knelt next to Eve. She lifted Eve's foot and put her knee under it to keep if off the floor. Then she quickly and expertly wrapped a rope around her ankle and upper thigh and tied it off in the middle, creating a frog tie that caused Eve's foot to be off the ground, so only her knee was touching the floor. Then Sue got up and did the same to the other foot. There was no way Eve would be able to get up on her own now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds