• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Biggest Mistake Ch. 2

My Biggest Mistake Ch. 2

A man gets all the perks from one waitress at a restaurant. She bent down and began to kiss me and suck on my lips. I pulled her closer to me so that her ass was right on the edge of the desk. I slowly began to unbutton her blouse and her tiny bra-covered tits popped out. I quickly unclasped it and took one of her dark brown nipples into my hot waiting mouth. I sucked on it like a newborn sucks on his mother's nipple and her breathing became very hard and short. While sucking on one I twisted and pinched the other. She started to moan softly then got louder and louder. I alternated between each nipple. Nibbling, sucking, biting. She was squealing and moaning with pleasure.

I finally stopped and was surprised to find out how hard I was just from sucking her nipples. She grabbed my head into her hands and kissed me with more passion then before. I reached under her skirt and began to play with her tight pussy. I pulled and twisted on the tiny lips and she began moaning and groaning in my mouth and kissing me harder. I pulled my hand from in between her legs and licked her juices from my fingers. She smiled at me and slowly pushed my head towards her pussy. I took one of the lips into my mouth and sucked and nibbled on it hard. She started leaking pussy juice like nothing I had ever known. I got harder and faster and had her on the brink on cumming. I stopped for a second to catch my breath then went back to it.

I drove my long tongue deep inside of her and she was bucking her hips hard against my mouth. Her hard clit was standing out of her pussy lips like a small cock and as she banged her pussy against my tongue she was banging her clit against my nose. After about 5 or 6 minutes of this she stiffened up and starting cumming hard. She grabbed me by my shoulders and started twitching and wiggling trying to drive my tongue in deeper as she cummed. When she finally stopped I cleaned her up and moved back and leaned in my seat to let her recover.

She breathed and started panting hard and smiled at me. "Now its my turn. "she said and got off the desk and onto her knees in front of me. She unzipped my pants and my 11 inch cock nearly hit her in the face. She gasped at its size then started attacking the head by nibbling and tonguing the slit. I nearly cummed right then but held it. She licked my cock from the base to the tip and slowly began to swallow my cock. She only got about 4 inches down before she started gagging. It was all right because I just enjoyed the feeling of her small mouth around my hard cock. She sucked me off for a couple of minutes before I felt myself wanting to explode. I told her to stop because the load I had was for her pussy. I picked her up and tried to slide her onto my cock. She was too small. "I'm going to shove you on my cock and its going to hurt. But don't worry. Soon it'll feel good. "

She said okay and I shoved her hard onto my cock. She screamed loudly in pain but let me continue. She rested her head onto my shoulder and started crying. I told her it was okay as I took her by her waist and began to slowly pump into her tight cunt. It was so tight it started to hurt me. I wanted to pull out but soon her muscle started to stretch and it began to feel good. We both let out soft moans as I pumed in and out of her harder and faster. Soon we were both panting and moaning and sweating as the fuck intensified. I couldn't take it anymore and pumped into her a couple more times. I drove into her as hard as I could and let go of all the cum I had stored for her for the last couple of weeks.

She screamed as she cummed too. I spurted into her about 8 or 9 times before I finally stopped. We smiled at each other then she got off of my softening cock and licked it clean. The she grabbed some Kleenex off of my desk and cleaned herself. We both got dressed and she was about to leave. We kissed at the door and thanked each other for the fuck. When I opened the door there was something there I never expected to see. My wife there crying.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Biggest Mistake Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds