• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • My Birthday

My Birthday

I was pretty excited; we were on our way to a wild night out. It had been a while since we went out and had some kinky fun, so Rosie was looking forward to it as well. Of course I couldn't help but admire her sexiness from the seat in the car next to me.

She had one foot up on the dashboard showing off her black knee-high boots. She was wearing a white denim skirt, short-ish, but not too revealing. The shirt was the best, showing off her bountiful cleavage. A bit see-through as well, in just the right light.

We arrived at the centre of Cambridge, parked the car, and proceeded to the restaurant. Mark was waiting out front for us.

It may seem strange to invite another person into my birthday celebrations, but Rosie knew just what I wanted, and made the arrangements with Mark, it was a nice surprise.

I shook hands, and Rosie got a peck on the lips (my cock was twitching already), chatted for a minute and headed into the restaurant. We sat down, ordered drinks; Rosie got an electric blue something or other. Here and her cocktails. Of course Mark and I looked at each other knowing that our mutual goal was to get her ripped.

So we chatted at the table for bit. It was loud and crowded, and typical Saturday night. When I notice that Mark is looking particular happy, and Rosie hand happens to be hidden from view. Of course His hand disappears under the table as well. Now I know why that sat together. My cock is straining against my pants while I wonder whether she's just feeling him over his clothes, or whether she's taken that beast out. I remember from playing as a group before that he's a bit longer then me but much thicker. I can just picture her small white hand wrapped around his thick black cock under the table. Of course all I can see are his smile and her innocent look. Too bad I can't look under the table. Of course it's busy and noisy, but I'm still nervous and don't want to draw attention to us.

The waiter comes to take our order, and Mark's hands are back on the table, but Rosie's is not. He probably doesn't notice a thing, but of course my mind is racing 'What if he sees? What if they kick us out?'

But he doesn't even blink and he leaves, Rosie takes her hand out from under the table and licks her fingers, obviously pre-cum. I guess that answers my question.

We all walk to the hotel together and I always feel a bit nervous going through reception. Are they staring at us, do they know that we are 3 perverts in for a ménage a trois?

Then we got to the elevator .... wow! She practically leapt on him, passionately kissing, their arms were intertwined. He dwarfed her short curvy body, and I was just melting watching their tongues play with each other, the sexy contrast of black and white. It was obvious that she knew exactly what I wanted, and she was going to milk it and tease me for every little bit she could.

The elevator door opened, and she turned to kiss me. Just as passionate, definitely drunk and horny, but not quite as long.

We got to his room, and Rosie lay on the bed, I poured the champagne. Mark sat next to her. Soon we all had a glass and we sat chatting on the bed. Our hands caressing and touching various parts of Rosie's body. She certainly didn't seem to mind the attention, and acted very casual about it.

When the champagne was gone, Rosie lay back again. We started to peel back her top and play with her tits. Her nipples were rock hard. I pulled her skirt off and Mark took her top off. No undies to be seen of course. We proceeded to kiss and fondle her all over, hands and mouths roaming everywhere. Mark lowered himself to her cunt, and I could smell the sexy emanating from her moist pussy. He licked and fingered her at length; from her reaction he must have been hitting all the right places. She in the meantime undid my pants and pulled out my cock. I took my shirt off while she proceeded to take the entire length of my shaft down her throat. She didn't even need a warm-up, that was one horny cock hungry girl!

She had to pause on occasion too because of the attention her cunt was receiving, but not for too long. I occasionally stole glances and saw that he had at least 2, possibly 3 fingers inserted in her cunt while he circled her clit with his tongue. She sucked on me aggressively and after some time, I couldn't hold back any longer and watched her swallow all of my cum.

I sat back and Mark moved up, his pants already removed, and inserted his hard cock into Rosie's waiting cunt. She was horny and drunk, and didn't even notice that he went straight in. Gently at first, because of his thickness, but then soon picked up the rhythm and fucked her like the dirty slut she was. I sat back on the chair and watched while she bucked back, her legs up on his shoulders. The bed was rocking like mad and soon she was yelping at each thrust, louder and louder. I looked from behind as he pulled out to the head and thrust his full length in over and over again. She was biting her fingers and looked almost in pain, yet I knew that she would have hated if he stopped or slowed down. She orgasmed with animalistic grunts and yet he kept going at her. She was just being used like a toy, and I knew that she would have wanted it that way.

He finally thrust deep into her and spasmed for a minute while he came deep into her well-used cunt. He pulled out, covered with their mixed cum on his still partially hard cock.

He rolled over and she lay back exhausted. But I hadn't had my fun yet.

I got on the bed and rolled her over on her belly very forcefully. Used my knee to spread her legs wide. I grabbed her hair with hand and rubbed in wet cunt with the other, spreading the juices all over her pussy and arse-cheeks. Making a real mess of her. "Are you a dirty whore!?" She nodded her head yes. "Did you like that fat cock inside of you!?" Nodding again (eyes rolling a bit deliriously and a small bit of drool at the corner of her mouth). "Are you done fucking now!?" Shaking her head no. GOOD!

I got between her legs and thrust my cock into her with no effort at all. She was super wet and pretty loose from the recent shag. She winced a bit, obviously a bit sore. I started slow and increased steadily. At first I thought she'd just lie there, but I knew my horny little girl. She raised her ass a bit for me and started to buck back into me. Little moans emitting from her lips. I grabbed her arse-cheeks and fucked harder, slapping into her. Her hands were clenching at the sheets and she was moaning pretty loudly now. I fucked her long and hard, I'd already cum once down her slut throat, so I had some staying power. Mark watched and encouraged from the side, rubbing her back and playing with her hair occasionally.

I came hard and deep, filling her up for a second time that evening. I pulled out, and cleaned her up a bit with a towel. We all zoned for a bit, and I think we fell asleep. I was snuggled up next to Rosie, and Mark was lying down on his back next to us.

It wasn't too long before I couldn't resist, and started playing with her arse. I'm sure she was mentally rolling her eyes, but I couldn't help it.

She opened her legs for me, and must have seen that we weren't quite done yet. She leaned over and started to suck on Mark. I loved watching her give him head, his cock was thick, and it stretched her mouth wide, but she took it like a pro, even deep-throating on occasion. She sucked him back to life and then in a surprising move, climbed onto his turgid cock.

She was making a real show of it (obviously feeling more sober), rubbing her tits, and arse. I noticed when she was rubbing her arse, that she was spreading her cheeks (while bouncing up and down on his cock). She didn't say anything, but I think she was suggesting.

I got the KY out of the bag and lubed up my cock and her arsehole. She stopped for a minute while I found a good position and inserted it slowly into her. She was letting Mark suck on her tits to keep him hard while I slowly worked my way in. It was the most fascinating sensation, I could feel his cock against her lining and it was a tight fit, I could only imagine what it must have been like for her. She cried out a bit, and moaned quite a bit. I think there were some serious pain/pleasure wars going on with her, good thing she was stoned is all I have to say.

We could both feel the tightness, and didn't want to hurt Rosie, so once I was in; we let her do the moving. She moved slowly rocking both of our cocks in and out, not too far though as they would have slipped out. After a short bit she got more comfortable and courageous, moving a bit more freely. Then, still slowly, we alternated a bit. I pushed and he pushed, so we were alternating our cocks into her body. She didn't seem to like that as much, but it was hard to tell.

We fucked pretty hard for a while, but I knew I wasn't going to outlast Mark. The sensation of the tight ass around my cock was too much to bear, and I unloaded again inside her.

I pulled out and wiped her up a bit. Mark rolled her over and proceeded to let loose as before, not worried about being gentle anymore. She loved it, and rocked back and moaned and screamed. I called her a few dirty names just for good measure, dirty whore, cock slut, you get the picture. She just smiled at me and fucked him back harder.

She was pretty sensitive, and it was getting hard to tell when she was cumming. The only obvious sign was mild convulsions. But the noise she was making made it clear that she was still enjoying the fuck, even if she was getting tired. It wasn't too hard to tell when he came, deep inside her again, shaking and straining.

He pulled out and lay down next to her. Rosie was still, obviously exhausted.

What a night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • My Birthday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds