• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Birthday... Ch. 02

My Birthday... Ch. 02

As we both awoke, mine from my orgasm and his from his rest. He went downstairs to make a phone call. He came back up told me that he had a special gift surprise for me and that I needed to get up and shower alone this time and to come downstairs afterwards in my short kimono robe only.

I asked him what my surprise was and he said I would have to wait. I got into the shower and washed and rinsed off quickly. As I returned to my bedroom to retrieve my robe I stood in front of the mirror combing out my hair. I opened my robe and looked at my body and thought that I don't look too bad for turning 42.

I ran my hands over my breasts then down my tummy to my mound. I moved my fingers over my lips and using my forefinger and middle finger ran each along the outer lips. I used my thumb to tease my clit and soon found my middle finger traveling inside my entrance. I stood there watching myself in the mirror playing with myself.

I thought about my morning so far and riding Michael. Flashes of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth began to turn me on even more. As I began rubbing my clit harder I heard a laugh from behind me. Looking up into the mirror I saw Michael standing in the doorway. He asked if I was still horny from this earlier or if this was a morning ritual. I continued pumping myself as he approached me from behind. His cock pressing against my ass.

I reached back but he pulled away. I told him to slide it in me but he said no and that my surprise was waiting down stairs. He removed my hand from my pussy and bent down and sucked each nipple bringing them to attention. He then took my hand and lead me downstairs. As I cleared the landing I saw a tall blonde woman standing next to a portable table in the front room. I looked at Michael and he said, 'Happy Birthday' as he kissed me on the cheek.

The blonde woman was a tall slim thing. Short blonde hair with deep blue eyes. She was wearing a doctors smock but was nude underneath. I walked slowly over to her and she slipped my robe off and told me to lie down on my tummy on the table. Michael stood watching from a distance. I was turned on but apprehensive at the same time. I laid down on the table and she ran her smooth palm over my back then down my legs then back up again over my ass and up to my shoulders and neck.

Her touch was warm, her fingers lightly running the curves of my body. She stepped up towards my head and ran both hands down my neck over my shoulders to my lower back. She said she was learning the curves of my body before she would begin. As she stretched herself down my torso, her shaven pussy was inches from my face. I could smell the lotion she used on herself which was a light jasmine scent. I looked past her and watched Michael in the chair watching us.

She pulled back over my back and her hands and fingers ran deeper into my skin as she brought them up to my neck. She said she was ready. I could hear her whispering to Michael. Michael then got up and came to me and kissed me on the cheek and ran his hand over my ass. He slipped a finger between my cheeks and into my backside. He told me he would be back and to enjoy myself and relax. He then walked away leaving me with this blonde woman who he introduced as Lilly. As he walked past her, he patted her on the ass and said to take good care of my Paula.

She drizzled a warm oil onto my back, across my butt and down each leg. It was a thick oil as I couldn't feel it spread out. She began to spread it over me as she worked her fingers into my skin. She rubbed hard but not so hard that it hurt. It felt good as the oil began to warm even more as she worked in. She massaged my neck and shoulder blades moved down to my back and lower back, over my hips and my ass. She rubbed vigorously working and spreading the oil to the back of my thighs, knees, calves and feet. She rubbed it in good being firm yet caring about it.

She would lift each leg and worked the warming oil into my legs. She concentrated much more so on my lower body than my back but only after working it in deeper did she return to my lower back, shoulders and neck. Her hands felt wonderful and I soon found myself relaxing even more so. Surprising myself how good this felt as I could feel my body melting under her touch.

As I laid there, she began massaging my rib cage, as her fingers would travel down the sides of my body I could feel her fingertips rubbing along the sides of my breasts. She continued rubbing always making sure at least 2 fingers were touching them as she moved up and down along the sides. As she rubbed her fingers would slide under but only so far as I was laying as flat as I could.

She then ran her hands back up and over my back towards my ass. She rubbed and kneaded my butt which felt really good then moved over my hips again. She moved her hands between my thighs and wanting to see how far she would go I parted them abit. She pushed her hands between them and rubbed my inner thighs vigorously. I could feel her fingertips brushing the sides of my pussy and wanted to see just how far down she was willing to go as I spread my thighs slightly further apart and tossed in a couple moans as she caressed the outer lips.

I felt her fingertips move lower down the side of my pussy, her manipulations along the outer edges were becoming more and more direct. They were also turning me on very much so. She would run her fingers over my lips then move back the length and repeat it again. She did this on the third time and my lips parted as her finger slid in between them. When she slid it back she found my entrance and teased me abit before dipping it back down and touching my clit. I felt an electric chill shoot thru me.

She found my weak point and focused her ministrations on that now. She always kept at least one finger between my lips. She would move it up and down as I felt myself becoming wet. She would slip it down further and ran her finger around my clitoris. Moving back over my entrance before straying down again to tease my clit. She bent over me and whispered if I was enjoying her touch. I moaned out a yes just as her finger slid into my folds. She slid in then out and repeated the gesture a couple more times. I felt her thumb brushing my clit now as she slowly pumped my slick pussy.

I parted my thighs even more as she continued pumping me. I could feel my insides begin to tingle and felt my nipple grow hard against the table. She added a second finger and began pumping me deeper and harder. I could feel my legs parting further apart as she worked her fingers in and out of me. She had a straight on rhythm going as her fingers parted my pussy. I couldn't help but moan out as she worked her magic on me. She moved her stance closer to my face and I again inhaled her scent.

She had both hands between my thighs by now. The fingers of one hand pumping my pussy while the other massaged and teased my clit. I felt myself giving in to her touch. The orgasm building inside me was peeking as I felt my hands gripped the table which were folded under my head. She pumped deeper and faster and ignited a fire onto my clit as she raked her nails across them. I began to come. She pumped as I moaned out, my hips gyrating on the table as my fingers gripped the table. I could feel my pussy clenching and contracting as she shoved her fingers deeper into me.

My moans filled the room as I could hear her telling to me to come. Talking to me about the sensations and the texture of my smooth pussy and how she wants a taste of my juices. My orgasm lasted what seemed like minutes but were only seconds. It was a wonderful feeling as my body relaxed then tensed as her fingers raked my clit again and again. All I could do was moan her name as I enjoyed such a subtle orgasm.

She pulled her fingers from my pussy and leaned down to by my head. I could only watch her as she licked each finger then sucked them into her mouth. She did the same with other hand as well. She kissed me on the cheek and told me to turn over onto my back and she would finish that side. I could barely turn over on my own as she took hold of my shoulders and helped me over. I could feel my legs trembling and my nipples were pointing straight up to the sky. They were so erect and aching to be licked or sucked and she knew that by the way she would lean in close to me and lick her lips as she was inches from them, only to smile and say in a few minutes.

She again drizzled the oil over me, making sure to hit my nipples with the warm oil. Then moving it further downward over my tummy, my mound and down each leg. I was thinking if this is like what she did to my back then I'm in for a treat as now my erogenous zones were peeking up at her. I just closed my eyes and let her have control.

Michael walked into the room just as she was starting to massage my face and neck. He walked over to me and asked how I was doing. I told him just fine as I smiled up at her and him. He asked Lilly if I was being good and she said yes, as good as gold. He said ok and took a seat on the love seat watching. Lilly continued rubbing and massaging. She would look over at Michael and nod her head or smile. Michael called out to me and asked if I had had an orgasm yet and I faintly said yes.

Lilly spoke up and said she is due one more now that she turned over and began massaging my breasts. Pushing them together and rubbing around and between them. Running her fingers over my nipples again and again. Michael came over as she was doing this and stood at the far end of the table. He watched my face as she bent down and sucked each nipple running her tongue over them. Michael began running his hands over my legs and eventually reached up to my moist pussy.

He slid a finger between my lips and massage my clit. Then he slid is back down between my lips as I parted my legs. He entered me and slid his finger way up inside me. He pulled it from my canal and brought it to his lips and licked my wetness from it. He then stood motionless watching Lilly sucking my nipples and running her hands up and down my tummy. I asked Michael if he enjoyed the view and he said yes. He then said watch this view as he walked around to where Lilly was standing.

He took her by the hips and turned her around and began kissing her breasts and taking a nipple into his mouth. I turned my head so I could watch. She then reached down and took his semi hard cock into her hand and began pumping it into her fist. She then knelt down and took him into her mouth and began sucking his cock as I watched another woman, a stranger to me sucking his cock. He would alternate his eyes from her to me. I slid my hands down to my pussy and began touching myself.

I lifted my knees up and slid a finger into my pussy. Michael would then alternate his eyes from her to me then to my pussy. He took a step back and pulled from her mouth. He walked around to the end of the table again and took hold of my ankles and slid me down towards him. He lifted my legs up and over his shoulders and impaled his slick cock into me. Lilly stood up and began sucking my nipples as Michael thrust himself into me.

Lilly sucked and gently bit on my nipples till I was moaning. Michael slammed deep into my tight pussy as he picked up the pace. All I could do was lay there while he fucked me. Lilly was squeezing and sucking my boobs while fingering her clit. Michael pulled from my pussy and walked up towards me. He placed his cock against my shoulder so I could turn my head and suck the head. He told Lilly to lick me and as she pulled off my nipple it snapped back to my breast from the grasp she had it in her teeth.

Lilly began licking my pussy while driving 2 fingers into me. She alternated her thrusts as she sucked my clit. Having her tongue in me felt great but not as good as having Michael's cock in my mouth. He would thrust his hips in and out of my mouth hitting the back of my throat. I would hum while sucking him as it gives him vibrations as I suck. He enjoyed it whenever I took his thick cock into my mouth.

Lilly had lifted my hips and slid the 2 fingers she had in my pussy into my ass. She pushed them right up in me and began pumping my ass as I balanced myself on my feet with my hips slightly off the table. Her tongue never leaving my clitoris. Michael was near orgasm by now, watching Lilly suck my pussy and seeing me with his shaft in my mouth. I pulled his cock from my mouth and told him to cum on my boobs. I wrapped my hand around his shaft so I could pump him as he unleashed a torrent of white sperm onto my chin first then onto my boobs. I pumped him faster as he sprayed all over.

I took him back into my mouth and caught the last few spurts of come from his balls. Swallowing him all I licked his cock clean. He pulled from my mouth and ran his cock across my boobs pooling the sperm around my breast. He then walked behind Lilly and placed her legs apart and entered her. Her tongue briefly stopped licking me as she caught his girth going in. She immediately began moaning as he slammed her. Her tongue returning to my clit.

Michael pumped her in full thrusts, she had 2 fingers in my ass, her tongue on my clit and 2 fingers rubbing her clit. I felt my orgasm approaching as the combination of things finally got to me and I moaned out as I watched Michael pumping Lilly and feeling her fingers in me while her tongue danced on my clit. It was a powerful orgasm for me as it was followed by a couple more. Lilly began moaning out as she lifted from my clit but left her fingers inside my backside. From her fingers I could feel each thrust Michael pushed into her.

Lilly finally screamed out as her nipples turned a bright red and grew so hard, her face showed her orgasm as Michael continued slamming into her. She reached back with her hand and slowed his thrusts til he just remained inside her. Her legs shaking as he pulled from her pussy. I felt Lilly's fingers withdraw from my backside as she collapsed on me. Michael stood behind her, his cock bouncing against her ass.

Lilly could only find a seat as her legs were weak. Michael came over to me and asked me how my gift was and I told him it was magical. I gave him a kiss as he told me to relax and that he would be right back. He asked Lilly how she was doing and she could only smile and told me I was a lucky woman to have a man who was so open in making his girlfriend so loved. I smiled and laying my head back down on the table did think how lucky I am to have a man such as him.... it was a wonderful birthday!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Birthday... Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 169 milliseconds