• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • My Brother's Boxers Ch. 01

My Brother's Boxers Ch. 01

"Dan! Get the fuck out of bed. I'm gonna be late because of you!" I heard my brother scream. It only led me to cover my ears with the pillows. What the fuck was Stefan's problem? It was fucking 6 in the morning.

I was just about nodding off when suddenly I felt two powerful arms yank me off the bed. Now, I know I'm not the strongest of men, but I am a decent 5'8'' and am pretty toned if I do say so myself.

I growled and kicked as hard as I could; but it was in vain.

Meet Stefan. AKA, my stepbrother from hell. We were in the same year at college, and he was taller, stronger and better at everything than I was. It was so fucking frustrating.

I groaned and opened my eyes. "What the fuck man?" I asked groggily.

Stefan glared at me and said, "Dude, it's fucking 7!"

Shit! My watch probably stopped working!

"Alright, I'll be ready in a sec." I said, and ran the fuck into the bathroom.

It was only then that I realized that I had a raging boner. My cock was your average 5-6 inches. Nothing to boast about, but it wasn't bad either.

I got to work quickly, stroking my dick hard and fast and willing myself to orgasm as quickly as possible. Elena, my girlfriend, flashed through my mind, and I came quickly. I showered as fast as I could and made my way downstairs. My dad was off to work, and my stepmother Stacey was busy making pancakes for us.

My heart skipped a beat when I walked into the living room. Stefan was lifting weights as he did every morning before college. I had never been with a man before, and never wanted to be. Elena was my steady girlfriend from past 5 years. Now, things weren't going great with us, but we managed. She was smokin' hot.

My thoughts flew back to Stefan as I saw him clench his biceps. He was 6'3'' and muscular as hell. He was captain of the soccer team, and had short blonde hair. I on the other hand, had short black curls.

Every time Stefan lifted the dumbbells, his pectorals tightened and the buttons on his shirt-down threatened to pop loose. His biceps tore at the sleeves and I couldn't help but glance at his crotch.

I didn't get a glimpse of his cock, but judging by the bulge, I could say it was bigger than mine... Way bigger.

Stefan caught me looking, and smirked, "Bet your girlfriend is tired of your puny body, eh?"

I rolled my eyes and buried the shame deep in me. She probably was. Ever since Stefan came into my life, I caught her looking at him with her eyes glazed over with lust and Stefan played the devil. He gave her a show every time, by just walking around in his boxers. And like most of his clothing, his boxers too were tight around his body. His ass was tight and glorified, and his cock strained to pop out.

I hated to admit it, but whenever he walked around semi-naked, I got a raging hard on.

I realized I spaced out for a while when Stefan barked at me, "Let's go man!"

I grabbed a pancake and doused it in syrup, gulping it down quickly before I left the house. Stefan's family was rich. His dad left them with a healthy amount of cash before he divorced Stacey, and his mum with her 36DD breasts, was a bikini model.

I climbed into Stefan's Porsche, and he glared at me again, "Can't you do anything right? I told you, that seat is for my lovers only. Now go sit in the back like the scum that you are."

I didn't know why Stefan was always rude to me. With an audible grunt, I sat at the back.

The day passed by rather quickly. Elena said she would be home for dinner and a sleepover. My stepmum and dad decided to go out on a drive to Phoenix for the weekend, leaving the house to me, Elena and fucking Stefan.

As per his ritual, Stefan only wore boxers in order to show off his superior physique and humiliate me further.

Elena came over and before she even looked at me, she waved to Stefan. Stefan smirked and asked me if he could talk to her in private. I glared at him and before I could say no, Elena giggled and went with him.

My curiosity got the better of me as I walked as quietly as I could to Stefan's room. I put my ear to the door and could hear loud moans.

"You like that bitch? You just love my monster cock don't you?"

"Uhhhh Uhhhh Yeahhhh" Elena moaned.

My heart thudded loudly. I couldn't believe it. Or...Could I...

"Talk to me bitch, tell me, how large is my brother's cock?" Stefan chuckled.

"It's hardly as big as yours..." Elena moaned.

I could hear Stefan laugh, and he said, "Whose cock would you rather suck, cunt?"

"Ahhh Stefan, yours! Yours!"

I could hear his monster balls slap against her bare ass.

I had a raging hard on, and I closed my eyes. This was so humiliating. My own girlfriend prefers my brother's cock!

"I'm going to cum into you because you're just a cum-dumpster, aren't you? Isn't that what you want every time you look at my cock while your boyfriend is talking to you?"

Elena just gave muffled screams.

I could hear her moan loudly as she orgasmed.

I didn't realize I was pumping my own cock. I was close to orgasm when...

TBC

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • My Brother's Boxers Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 717 milliseconds