My Brother's Touch

A slow flush crept across my cheeks as I fingered the bulky package that sat on the seat beside me...the product of a quick trip to the local pharmacy on the way out of town. True to his word...Will was indeed going to "take care of everything". Small rectangular packages of all sizes and descriptions filled the bulging sack..."latex"... "lubricated" ..."ribbed"...there had to be hundreds of them!

Again I felt the slow trickle between my thighs that I had rapidly come to associate with thoughts of my brother. I envisioned each of the erotic, latex ringlets as they slipped over his burgeoning manhood, caressing his eager flesh as I hungered beneath him. A road sign sped by...how far to Will's cabin, I wondered for the umpteenth time...how far!

Finally, we were there.

As though he'd been reading my mind, Will grabbed the package from the seat, scooped me up in his arms and carried me through the entryway...straight into his large and brightly lit bedroom.

"I can't wait," he whispered, almost apologetically as he fumbled awkwardly with the buttons of my blouse. "I want you now...right now. Help me get this damned thing off!" he swore, tangling with the catch of my bra.

Slowly I backed away from him and reached behind my back, finding the elusive catch and releasing my full breasts into the crisp air... nipples pebbling with excitement.

Will swallowed hard, his erection bulging against his inseam as he watched me slide my fingers beneath the waistband of my jeans and drop them to the floor at my feet. Finally only my panties, wet and sodden between my thighs were left.

The dark stain, evidence of my arousal, drove Will to even greater heights as he tore at his own clothing, refusing my help as he hurried to unleash his throbbing shaft. Then, removing my panties he slipped his finger into my dripping sex, a slow smile crossing his features.

I was ready.

Quickly, he reached into the pharmacy bag and brought out what appeared to be a gold coin...a metallic circle to ensure the "safety" of our passion. Frantic now, he tore at it with his teeth, ripping away the covering and fitting his massive "head' into the seemingly inadequate "cap".

"Wait," I whispered. "Let me...please. I need to learn how to do this..."

"Caro..." he groaned, precum dripping from his quivering erection. "Not this time...okay? I'm only...human... and..."

But, kneeling between his thighs I took the condom from his fingers and began to assess the situation. It looked so tiny next to the enormous length and girth of my brother's penis. How could it possibly...?

Then I noticed the trembling drop of cum poised precariously before me...mere inches from my lips...and instinctively I lapped.

"Caro," Will growled, the word lost deep in his throat as I closed my lips over the tip of his sex. "I...oh my God...Caro..."

Another drop...and a third.

I savored the maleness of him on my tongue, the condom forgotten on the floor as I began to suck...to lick...to draw out this new and wonderful sensation.

Desperately, Will reached between his legs, his trembling hands attempting to push me away, but I would not be swayed. Instead I held fast, my left hand ensuring my place as I grasped his buttocks, my right gently fondling his scrotum as I pumped drop after drop from his quivering body.

Finally, control shattered...his climax upon him, Will dove his hands into my hair...drawing me closer...driving his length fully into my throat.

At first I began to choke, his massive organ thrusting deep within me, his hands clutched in my auburn strands... holding me...imprisoning me. And then I began to relax, reveling in the feel, the taste of him in my mouth.

Seconds passed, and Will's penetrating thrusts now became harder...more insistent. Tiny spurts of his cum shot across my tongue as he plunged between my lips...

And then it happened.

With a final massive lunge, Will groaned and drove his hardened flesh deep into my throat, his cum filling my mouth as he murmured "Swallow it, Caro...suck my cock, Baby...that's it... that's... oooohhhhhh"

Suddenly I felt him pressing me to the floor, his knees cradling my head as he delivered his final powerful thrusts deep within me.

"Ohhhh...Caro," he moaned, his body dropping atop my own. "I can't believe you're so new at this. Once you learn the ropes, you're gonna kill me!"

I smiled, his obvious pleasure bringing pleasure to me as well. But he wasn't finished...not yet. Eagerly his hand thrust between my legs, two of his fingers probing deeply inside, his thumb massaging the delicate nub of my passion.

"This is your 'pussy', Baby. I want you to say it. Let me hear you," he murmured into my hair, his hand creating havoc between my thighs.

"Pussy," I breathed, the sound of it bringing fire to my cheeks. "Your hand...in...my pussy."

He smiled, "And...you just sucked my 'cock'," he stated, waiting for my response. "Say it, Caro...say it, Baby"

"And I just...sucked...your...cock," I whispered, another flush rising to my cheeks, his fingers causing massive flooding between my legs.

"Oh lord, you're so wet!" he smiled, pressing his dripping fingers to my lips. "Suck on this, Baby...lick it all off, and then I want you to grab the leg of the bed with BOTH of your hands, and don't let go until I tell you to."

Slowly I raised my hands above my head, grabbing the peeled pine of the leg as Will laved a slow trail down my body. With primal urgency, I parted my thighs, my back arching, hips thrusting in anticipation of what was to come.

But Will had other ideas.

Instead he lifted my legs, placing one on each of his shoulders, rendering me immobile as he dove face first into my wet and yearning 'pussy'.

I cried out in frustration! I wanted to move...to be able to drive my body against him, to feel his soft brown hair beneath my fingertips... but Will, with sadistic glee, would have none of it. Tormentingly he teased, bringing me to the very edge with his tongue...his touch...only to withdraw and begin once again.

I whimpered...moaned as time after time I felt the first trembling quivers of my body go unfulfilled, only to be reawakened seconds later...tortured to a peak that I had never even imagined.

"Oh Will!" I cried, pleading for my release. "Please!"

And then, my control abandoned, I felt my claws in his hair, holding him tightly between my legs, refusing to allow him to back away yet again.

Will raised his head then, his face dripping with my juices, his eyes clouded with passion. "I told you to hang on, Caro...and I meant it this time." He rasped, pinning my wrists above my head with his powerful hands.

Then, grabbing my bra from the floor, he bound my hands securely to the bedpost, satisfied that at last I could no longer disobey.

Again my torment resumed, Will's fingers teasing my clit, his tongue probing mercilessly deep inside. Noisily he sucked, slurping my juices as he milked them from my body again and again, his hunger insatiable. Then, just when I felt I could endure nothing more, I felt his right hand probing between my buttocks, parting them, his thumb testing the rigidity of the ring of muscle that protected my narrower passage.

I moaned, a guttural sigh as he drove his thumb into me, a fresh rush of cum flowing madly between my legs, coating his hand, allowing his thick digit to slide with greater ease as he plunged over and over into my tight bud.

He smiled, my pleasure his own... and once more he lapped, taking it all in as I writhed beneath him, drowning in my own ecstasy.

And then I screamed.

My climax came crashing down around me with an intensity that shook my very being. Again I screamed... and again.

I felt Will pause minutely, my knees pressed tightly against my chest, the sound of him sliding the latex quickly over his engorged cock. And then he was inside of me...a single thrust, hard and penetrating, ramming forcefully into my belly, his balls slapping against my buttocks as he thrust mindlessly into my quivering sex.

Bestial sounds tore the stillness (mine?)...my cries of passion driving my lover, my brother to even greater depths, more primal lunges, until finally with an exhausted groan he fell atop my sated body, limp and immovable.

"Oh, Caro," he breathed, searching in vain for the words that so eluded him. "Oh, Baby...I can't believe what you do to me."

Then, eyes widening, he released my hands, his own stroking my cheek, smoothing away my impassioned tears. "Caro...oh my God...I'm sorry! Did I hurt you? Baby...I couldn't stop...please...believe me!" he pleaded, remembering the savage thrust of his hips as he'd taken me.

Weakly I smiled, my eyes aglow with the wonders of his nearness...the memory of his unrestrained passion. How could I be upset? I'd wanted it...all of it...and more. Will had awakened something inside of me that had lain dormant far too long. The genie would never fit back into her bottle. I was now aware of my own sexuality, and would remain so until the day I died...

...a gift from my loving brother. ------------------------

And so the summer progressed, our considerable supply of prophylactics giving out just as I became established on "The Pill". While I missed the intimacy of unrolling the soft, thin latex over Will's well "kissed" and trembling flesh, the added spontaneity the pill allowed us more than made up for the loss.

Then, one day it all ground to a rumbling halt.

Our parents came for a visit.

Dutiful as always, Will gave up his room with it's king-sized bed that week, and opted to sleep on the couch during their visit. I on the other hand was forced by protocol to finally make use of the guestroom I had supposedly been using all along.

Days passed...three...then four...the nights long and unending as I lay alone in the guestroom, stroking the places that cried out for Will's touch alone. Finally, I could bear it no longer, and on the fifth night I found myself creeping stealthily across the living room rug.

Clothed in the innocent "baby doll" pajamas that my mother had given me for Christmas, my heart pounded deafeningly in my ears as I neared the spot where Will lay restlessly trying to sleep. Could he hear me...could they?

My eyes darted about the room as the shadows began to take shape. A lamp? A coat rack? Mom?

But I was determined...there was no turning back now. Already the panties of my "baby dolls" were soaked with my own anticipation. Will was so close...so incredibly close...

And then I felt the arm of the sofa brush softly against my thighs, and heard Will's deep, sonorous breathing before me.

I was there!

Ever so quietly I circled the sofa, kneeling in the darkened room by his side...lifting the covers to find him clad in only his pajama bottoms.

I smiled.

A simple drawstring separated me from my objective. Only that and nothing more. Slowly, and with great delicacy I tugged on the dangling tip...then a little harder until I felt it give way beneath my fingers, widening the waistband enough for me to slip my hand inside and draw out my brother's sleep-hardened cock.

He was beautiful...thick and finely sculpted...long and erect. I licked my lips, my hunger becoming more and more prominent with each passing second. Finally, I could stand it no longer and slid my body beneath the blanket...between his legs...taking his rigid member deep into my mouth.

It was then that Will began to move, slowly pumping his stiffening cock between my lips, deep into the warm, wet recesses of my mouth. His hands curled into my hair, drawing me against him as I tasted his maleness against my tongue, our mutual arousal growing with each passing second.

"Oh...Caro," he breathed. "I want to cum inside of you...in your pussy...slide up on top of me and spread your legs."

My heart raced...I was in ecstasy! To feel my Will inside of me once more after so long!

And then I remembered.

I'd hidden my birth control pills away so that my parents would have no suspicions, and I'd forgotten to take them for the last 5 days! What Will and I wanted so desperately wasn't possible...not with any margin of safety.

Will breathed heavily, his frustration as great as my own...but he understood. Once more I slipped his burgeoning cock between my lips and tasted the slick droplets that drizzled from the very tip. I'd start back on the pill tomorrow...but tonight...

"Wait," Will commanded, his voice low and husky. "I have another idea. Get down on the floor...on your hands and knees. Hurry!" he rasped urgently.

Quickly, I dropped into the prescribed position, anticipating my lover's pleasure...something new...but I had not long to wait. In a heartbeat Will was behind me, his fingers sliding beneath the panties of my "baby doll" pajamas...lifting my knees as he removed them...baring my posterior in the dim moonlight. Then, laying my face and arms atop the newly abandoned sofa , he parted my legs with his hands and pressed his body close to mine.

I shivered. We'd never done this before. Will was so well proportioned...and I was so small. What if I couldn't...

Trembling, I bit my lower lip and prepared myself for what was to come. But again Will surprised me. Instead of his hard cock, I felt his gentle fingers probing between my intimate folds...massaging my rigid clit...slowly pumping in and out of my wet core as he imitated the act I so craved.

Softly, I moaned into the blankets as my cum dribbled down my thighs, my climax near...so near. Will's breathing deepened...became ragged as he thrust two...three...four fingers into my wetness until I fell careening over the edge, shuddering and shaking beneath him.

Then, taking his hand from my pussy, he began to smear my juices between my buttocks, his fingers probing deep within. "Relax your body, " he said. "And don't make any noise. You need to let me know if you can't take it though...if it hurts too much. Understand?" he cautioned.

Quietly I nodded, my head bobbing in the moonlight, my body rigid with my own anxiety.

Once more Will caressed my pussy, wetting his hand and stroking my juices along his massive cock. Then, pressing his swollen knob against my tender opening he began to ease himself deep into my narrow passage.

The pain!

The Pain!

Will was huge. Even the gentle, even pressure with which he penetrated me was indescribable! I wanted to scream... to cry out...to let Will know that I was being torn in half... but the words froze in my throat.

Somewhere...out there in the darkness of the room, someone was moving!

Quietly Will pressed up against my buttocks, forcing his massive cock deep inside of my belly, his body prone against my back. Silent agony raged through me as I stuffed a fistful of blanket into my mouth to stifle my cries.

Then...a light...in the kitchen, and we froze like deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car. It was my father getting a glass of milk from the refrigerator!

Will's heart pounded like a trip hammer against my back as we watched...his cock stretching, tearing at my tender flesh as I lay beneath him...impaled and tortured...tears fouling my cheeks.

Finally, my father turned, and clicking off the kitchen light returned through the darkness to the privacy of the master bedroom once more.

"Are you okay?" Will whispered, his breath warm against my ear. "Do you want me to stop?"

Every part of me wanted to scream a resounding "Yes!"...but I held my response at bay. I was the one who'd forgotten to take the pills. I was the one who'd come slithering into the moonlight to Will's "bedside". How could I now tell him "No"? The answer was simple.

I couldn't.

"Don't stop," I whispered. "Please...I want it...I want you. Do it, Will...now."

Immediately he began to move, his relief evident in the long, hard strokes that he forced past my incredibly narrow opening...far into my body. Once more I buried my face deep in the blankets, stifling my whimpers as he plundered my resistant flesh again and again. I almost thought I'd adjusted...that I could stand it... when his motions suddenly became frantic, brutal...his climax nearing.

I screamed into the blanket, pain searing my lungs, my delicate passage being tortured beyond human endurance. I wanted him to stop...needed him to stop, but long days of abstinence had taken their toll. Will was no longer my gentle lover. Instead, the man I'd known so long had been transformed into a mindlessly rutting beast...caught in the primal drive of his own overwhelming orgasm...as helpless to call a halt as I was to fly.

Dimly, lost in my pain, I felt his hand cover my mouth...stifling the whimpers which escaped unbidden from my lips.

"Caro..." he murmured. "Caro..." and then I felt his hot cum shooting inside of me, his savage thrusts driving me headlong into the sofa as he groaned my name again and again.

And then it was over.

Once more Will lay atop my back, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he fought to compose himself.

"Oh God, Caro...I can't believe I did that! Are you all right...are you? Let me see your face...talk to me!"

It was then that Will saw my tear-stained cheeks, and knew the agony I had suffered beneath him. He swallowed hard, wordlessly dropping his eyes, searching for the words that would erase what had happened.

Silently, I gathered my panties and returned to the guestroom, closing the door behind me...and sat mutely staring through the window into the shadowed forest beyond. That tonight had been agony, went without question. That the pain had driven me to inexpressible extremes, was a given. But what haunted the dim convolutions of my mind was a puzzle.

I'd enjoyed it. --------------------------

My parents remained for two more days, during which time Will and I managed to avoid each other, our eyes failing to meet when we passed in the hall or across the dinner table. Finally one morning, one week after their arrival, our Mom and Dad loaded their minivan and rumbled down the road to join the outside world once again.

One trial was over, but another had just begun. Will's remorse was complete, his unspoken self-condemnation almost tangible. How could I tell him that it hadn't been all that bad after all...that in some odd way, I'd been rolling the experience over and over in my mind until the very thought sent shivers of quiet lust through my body? What would he think of me...what?

Once more we closed the door on the outside world, and returned to our intimate nest in the pines. It was then that Will led me over to the sofa and began to speak...to clear the air.

"Caro...I can't even begin to say how sorry I am for what happened. It was like I had no control...no way to stop...but I swear it'll never happen again. You have my word. I'd rather die than hurt you. You know that, don't you?"

"I know, Will...I always knew," I said, breathing a sigh of relief. Before me now stood not only my lover, but the brother who'd stood by me every day of my life. We had the best of both worlds.

"Caro," he began again, choosing his words carefully. "You're incredible...you know that...but we came way to close to making a mess of everything this week. If Dad had caught us that night..."

Silently I pressed my finger against his lips. I knew what he was going to say...and he was right. Our deception couldn't last forever...nothing does. Our family would be devastated if the truth ever came to light. There was only one possible path to take.

I had to leave.

Will and I spent the night deep in passionate communion, and when dawn broke silently through the pines, we loaded his car for the trip back to the dorm.

Maybe we'd be lovers again...maybe not, but one thing was certain...Will would always be my brother. We'd always care for each other and remember the closeness we'd shared, both as children and as adults.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds