• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Confession

My Confession

12

I do so love the true or supposedly true stories here. The feeling of reality makes the stories much better for me. If that is your passion as well and you like to hear the details of what women like me do, then read on. I want to tell you about the first time I cheated on my husband.

My purpose is to simply relate my slide into an out of control situation that still rears its head even today. I love dirty sex, and by definition, it cannot be had in the bounds of a faithful marriage.

There has never been anything like the feeling of initiating dirty sex with someone other than my husband,to fulfill me, ever. Being married and choosing to continue in this risky behavior is what makes it so much better than if any of this had happened before I was married.

I was of course, a virgin when we got married. Not only that, but completely inexperienced. No one ever touched me in a sexual way; ever. I did however want it very badly and constantly masturbated and imagined torrid scenes of decadent orgies. I naively assumed any sex with my husband would satisfy me once I was married.

I was wrong.

There was a time when it was possible for me to turn away from such behavior, but whispering in bed about "forbidden" stuff with Kyle, my husband, really killed that idea early on. It was even worse when he occasionally brought home Penthouse letters to share with his naïve new bride.

I ate that stuff up and pretty soon, no normal sex would satisfy me and I looked around me in daily life for some small ways to titillate myself.

First of all, I realized that my wardrobe would need revamping and so I threw out all my pantyhose and bought garter belts and stockings. I eventually replaced all my underwear with either matching stretch lace bra and panty sets or sheer sets. Everything I owned would ramp up my sex drive every day, and believe me it does. The very idea of looking hot and being available for any play at any time truly preys on one's mind.

Kyle loved my underthings and our talk in bed started to gravitate toward exhibitionism. I remember one day when the wind picked up my dress and blew it high enough for the man behind me at the bus stop to see that I was wearing stockings and stretch lace panties. I loved that he had seen them, and a lot of me in them. The next day I shaved my pussy of all but a tiny tuft cropped short.

I should probably describe myself to help you picture me more clearly; I am Hispanic with soft dark brown shoulder length hair. I weigh about 115 pounds with long legs and gravity defying 36C breasts. All my aunts have the same hot boobs and the brown skin makes 'em stay up very nicely.

It was in our fourth year of marriage when someone mentioned that Clint was interested in me. He was one of the executives where I worked and he had reportedly said to my friend that he thought I needed my horizons expanded; with his tutelage of course.

She was more than happy to relay the gossip, but I focused hard on disappointing her with my feigned disinterest. Inwardly, I was intrigued and a little offended that he thought he had anything to teach me about sex play. He was cocky and charming and I loved cocky men; they let you know what they want without all the games. He also looked a bit like my husband which didn't hurt at all.

My pride in my abilities was offended and I began plotting ways to turn the tables and let him know that I was no innocent new bride. It was an excuse of course; I had been looking for any opportunity at all to expand what felt like a very narrow sexual life.

At the first hint that Clint was flirting, I responded with eager friendliness, and soon we were talking all the time. I kept everything very professional as I felt out the situation to see if he could keep a secret. He was married and that was a real plus. Also, his career was taking off and that too would help ensure his silence.

The months wore on and when no one was around his flirting became more aggressive. I let him look down my blouse when he thought I couldn't tell and once or twice a quick upskirt as I crossed or uncrossed my legs. I was enjoying myself immensely and I wanted his lust to burn hot.

It was all very naughty of course; the intentional accidental flashing, but nothing had really happened yet.

Still, the dissatisfaction continued to push me on. Kyle was becoming more obvious at home about wanting me to imagine other men coming on to me and what I might do about it. It was getting harder and harder not to constantly think about indulging in some sort of extra-marital sex.

My husband would whisper in my ear, asking me if anyone at work ever hit on me or flirted with me. He was so much hotter in bed when he was questioning me about other men and I finally gave in and confessed my attraction to Clint. I told him that Clint wanted me.

"There is one guy; he told Angie at work he wanted to broaden my horizons."

This was the first bit of news of this kind to Kyle and he immediately shifted into a kind of sex play I had never witnessed before, he became passionate and dirty and a bit rough!

"That's pretty cocky, does he know you're married?"

"Yes, he knows," I started to pant, "that's what makes it so hot!"

"You like it more when men treat you that way?"

Kyle was kind and shy and couldn't imagine that a woman might want purely carnal attention from time to time. He believed all the movie stuff; that we all only wanted cerebral and loving sex from significant men in our lives.

"Mmmm," I moaned out breathlessly.

I opened my eyes and looked deep into his and stated flatly, "He wants to teach me some things."

I smiled and closed my eyes again; I felt very satisfied just saying it.

We were already in bed fooling around when he had started the questioning. I was only wearing thin white string bikinis, he was nude and already fully erect. Kyle's trail of pre-cum on my thigh confirmed his arousal at the news flash.

Kyle started to shudder a little.

He was great at foreplay. He would get me aching for release and then hold me there until I gave in to whatever he was wanting. It was nice sometimes, but his long involved love-making was exactly one of the reasons I wanted a guy like Clint to just "take me" from time to time. Fast and rough was my fantasy.

Tonight, I could tell he would want me to fantasize about Clint and I would give in. I knew that he would want to know how much this excited me and I wanted him to push me hard towards Clint.

He moved in close to my neck and whispered hotly in my ear. His fingers danced on the slick panty material and I started to spread for him.

"What do you want?" he ventured.

I knew Kyle would pester me until all we could talk about or imagine during sex was Clint watching me do a strip tease, Clint finger-banging me, Clint's cock in my mouth, and of course, Clint's meat pumping me on his desk or, best of all; in our own bed when Kyle was out of the house.

"How do you feel about him hitting on your wife?"

"mmmm, it's . . ." Kyle paused, he was trying to decide what he wanted.

I took the opportunity to grab hold of his cock and squeeze it hard.

We rolled together and pulled the covers high over our heads and whispered our exchange as if we could be caught by parents.

"Would you like to imagine him seducing me?"

Kyle was losing it, "Yess." His eyes were starting to look hazy.

"You would?" I stroked his cock purposefully, spreading the lubrication over the head.

"Yessss"

"You want some other man seeing me in my garters and panties?"

"Yess . . . uh . . . I want him to see your slutty sheer panties."

His hands worked furiously into my panties and I humped his fingers uncontrollably.

The groping was getting hot and fast and I took the opportunity to pointedly ask, "Do you really want me to?"

"You would actually do it?" He seemed somewhat surprised at the turn in our talk.

"If you really like the idea, I might spread my legs and let him look up my skirt in his office. Maybe unbutton my blouse for him, would you like that?"

Kyle was a bit out of control as he wrestled with the ultimatum; picturing the scene of my slutty behavior in his mind. I could tell his brain was fogging up with having to make such a decision.

He moaned and pushed his cock toward my puss and tried to pull off my panties but I wouldn't let him in. I jacked his throbbing meat a bit to increase his discomfort.

"No-no, not till you tell me what you want me to do."

I pressed him harder, "You want him to see my nice tits?"

"Ohhh, yessss," he moaned, "show him your tits!"

"Mmmm, that would be nice; I would love to show him my tits!"

The honesty had come through in my voice and he liked my answer.

He pushed into me just slightly and we started humping in synchronized rhythm. His hardness pushed against the slick material of my panties soaking them with pre-cum. It was a slippery mess down there and it felt great.

"What if it's too much for him and he wants to touch me?" I ventured.

My tits were swollen firm and the nipples rock hard, our level of arousal was still climbing higher. We had never whispered of real seduction with a real man before, it had always been hypothetical.

Kyle was kissing my neck and his voice was tinged with a dark velvety quality. He seemed different.

"Yess, let him touch you!"

"Mmmm, that was easy. Are you sure Kyle? You want another man's hands on me?" I asked him in a very innocent almost taunting tone. I knew what he would say and I wanted to hear it, I wanted my husband to tell me to let Clint touch me.

"Can Clint pull my panties off?"

"Yes . . . please . . . let him slide your panties off in his office."

We were groping each other insanely now and I let him tear open the crotch of my wet panties. Kyle was a panty tearing expert, he loved to see his cock disappear into the torn panties and swollen pink of my sex. I rolled him over to sit on his cock and rode it madly as I imagined Clint under me in the back seat of our car. My tits bounced and I sweated and moaned and pushed just a little more before I would let Kyle finish.

"You want his fingers in my wet pussy?" I moaned breathlessly. My voice rose and fell as if I were riding a horse.

"Oh, yesssss . . . let him finger-bang you; every day if you want!"

"What if his cock comes out? Should I suck it?"

I squeezed his cock with my pelvic muscles.

"Mmmm, oh please, suck his cock baby, tell him how much you want it, and put it in your mouth and suck it off!" Kyle was jabbering, he would agree to whatever I wanted at this point.

The power felt good and it felt even better to know that I was using it to satisfy my own selfish desires. There was no way I was going to tell Kyle what I really did, but I wanted the perverse pleasure of him asking me to cheat on him.

"Mmmm, if I do that I'll want to do what we're doing now . . . I'm going to want his cock inside . . . can he put his cock inside me?"

Kyle was close to cumming and my brain was completely focused on getting him to tell me what my mission was going to be.

In between gulps at my tits he breathed out the golden answer.

"Oh, Yes, please, let him push your pussy with his cock. Ride his cock baby!"

"Without a rubber? I want him to feel what it's really like. Tell me he can pump me just like you do!"

"Mmmm, . . . not sure"

I pushed for the finale.

"No one's ever cum in me but you honey. I promise you no one has ever had any of my hot pussy but you baby, now don't you want his big cock to cum in your virgin wife's pussy?"

No answer. Kyle was sweating.

"Do you want me to let him have it all?"

"Unnnh, . . . let him pump you"

"Mmm, that's really nice of you baby,"

I had the precious permission note I needed and now I wanted to rub his nose in what he had just said. The perversity of it made me hot.

"I really want to let him do me; do you want him to fill me up? Take his cum? You want me to milk his cock of every drop?"

"Oooooh," Kyle was in pain as he listened. He really wasn't all that sure of what he had just done, but his cock was doing all the thinking at that moment.

"Tell me baby, would you like me coming home from work with Clint's cum oozing into my panties?"

Kyle lost it, "Ooooh, yes, please! I want you to let him use your pussy as much as he wants! I want you to come home freshly sexed every day you see him! I want my wife to give me the sloppy seconds"

. . . and there it was, Kyle came hard and loud. I came like a rocket and it was the best sex of our four years of married life. Every time we had sex after that Kyle would make me imagine he was Clint and have me show him what I wanted to do.

At work it was now becoming clear that I could not back off on the flirting, the innocent shows, the looks. Clint was beginning to think he actually had a shot at getting into my panties.

I decided to start a merciless teasing program to cinch the deal soon. I was hoping he would just lose it and attack me. The idea of a friendly rape was something that sounded really nice!

Many small incidents occurred over the days but they were pretty much like the day that I was hanging decorations from the ceiling in my office.

He popped in and I could tell immediately that he liked the situation. The ladder, my slit skirt, no one around. He came close and circled the ladder until he was behind me. I looked down into his eyes and then . . . I can't believe it, but I spread my legs a bit on the ladder and went back to work. In the reflection of a TV screen in the room I watched him gaze up my skirt and absentmindedly stroke himself.

I was glad I was wearing white lace panties that were easy to see. I felt his fingertip slide up my skirt just a bit to the top of my stocking and onto my bare leg. I let him play. He circled just a tiny bit and then stopped, afraid someone might come in. We resumed our professional demeanor but now he knew I was no ordinary flirt.

Another day he pushed me into a closet on the deserted third floor and we kissed passionately and he squeezed my tits aggressively. I rubbed his cock through his pants and we humped just a bit before we broke up and got back downstairs before anyone missed us.

On it went until one Friday when all the elements aligned for a perfectly slutty opportunity and I took it without a pause.

Kyle came by my work to take me home. I had been getting lingering naughty touches by Clint all day and I was hot as toast. It seemed to me a perfectly decadent thing to do to give in to Clint while Kyle was waiting for me in my office downstairs.

I was wearing a little button up white blouse with pockets that neatly covered the fact that I was wearing a half cup lace bra underneath. My blue floral pattern skirt was about knee length with lace garters and panties under.

I told Kyle I would be ready to go home in about 15 minutes and I needed to run upstairs to finish up. He sat in my office and I trotted down the hall, up the stairs and down another deserted hallway to the open door of Clint's office.

He was leaning against his desk talking on the phone, and I circled around to sit in his swivel chair.

He looked at me inquiringly and I just beamed back, crossed my legs and began stroking my knee absentmindedly with light fingertips. He watched in growing fascination and talked on.

As he continued talking I watched him watch my legs and wondered if he was getting anything that they were saying. The feeling was intoxicating and soon I was overwhelmed with the urge to really go on and do the deed.

He stared blankly as I slowly uncrossed my legs and I reached down to rub a little circle on the top of my knee. That same fingertip pushed the hem of my skirt up ever so slightly. I watched his eyes widen and my tummy swirled in appreciation. He wanted me, bad, and my husband just down the stairs made things especially exciting.

I thought just fleetingly about what my husband would think if he could know that right now I was at that very moment instigating a seduction that far surpassed what he thought me capable of. For the first time in my life and in my marriage I was going to be a full blown slutwife.

My hemline continued up my leg slowly. I was breathing hard and my fingers felt a little numb. The soft stockings under my fingers were pleasing to the touch as well as lubricating my legs and psyche. I was warm and tingly inside and my panties were starting to wet.

Soon I reached the white ribboned clips of my garters and both my hands pulled my skirt wide to frame my legs. I kept my knees together but my feet were wide in a pose that surely burned through his brain. It was innocent and randy all at the same time.

Rather than pull my skirt up any higher, I chose to slide down in my chair until a tiny bit of bright white stretch lace popped into view between my legs. It was then that I couldn't maintain the innocent young wife routine any longer and spread my legs deliberately to show the wet crotch of my new panties.

His eyes told me that he had expected nothing of the sort; he had expected a slow purposeful seduction that might take days or weeks. He had been looking forward to charming the pants off me just like all the other women he had known, but the tables had been satisfactorily turned and I was enjoying the power that women have wielded over men for ages. It was totally new to me and as the saying goes, "power corrupts..."

He somewhat rudely ended his phone conversation and gave me his full attention.

My panties and garter belt wiggled into full view and I massaged my wet panties into my slushy pussy with drunken purpose. His pants pulled tight over his erection and the effect I was having warmed my abdomen and I spread my legs wider to show just a hint of plump sex on either side of the now soaked white lace crotch.

My eyes took in the perverse scene between my legs with heart pounding approval. In a detached mind's eye I watched my fingers pull my panties to one side and begin the lurid masturbation that I had often imagined I would perform for this man.

I was panting hard now and flashbacks of fantasies of dirty sex with Clint flowed through my beleaguered brain.

I noticed a hot pink marker near me on his desk and reached for it. I slid that highlighter up my cunt with no fanfare at all, banging my own pussy in front of him.

The shape wasn't perfect and it did hurt just a bit but the show was unbelievably hot! My wetness coated the marker and I pumped it in and out feverishly.

It didn't take much of that before Clint hauled his wet meat out of his pants and began to stroke himself as he watched. He was slippery wet and the head was purple with anticipation.

We watched each other masturbate for just a minute or two before I decided that I needed to go even further.

I eased the marker out of my cunnie and licked its length totally free of slick'um as his eyes widened even more. He reached out and touched my lips with his somewhat moistened finger and I leaned forward to give him an idea of what he could expect.

I kissed his wet finger and slowly absorbed the entire length of it into my mouth. My eyes locked onto his and I gave his finger a passionate suck job.

I threw myself fully into the act thinking about my husband and his request that I give in to Clint as much as possible. It was dishonestly acquired, he really didn't think I would do anything real, but right now it was sweet irony and I gave this stranger the best of my oral skills.

Clint hooked his finger onto my lower teeth and pulled my head forward to his quivering cock head. It was just a bit smaller than Kyle's but that was good since I had trouble getting all of Kyle's meat into my mouth. This was going to fit perfectly.

The moment was not lost on me and I savored the idea that I was about to consummate slutty adultery . . . like I could explain away the masturbation as innocent . . . yeah, right!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Confession

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds