My Confession

All of a sudden, I felt Kevin's lips gently touch mine. I should have stopped him, pushed him away, but I hadn't felt this loved for a long time, and didn't want the feeling to end, so I let him kiss me. Over and over he pressed his lips against mine, his kisses getting stronger and more confident each time. I was too lost in my altered state of mind to consider the implications of what were doing; all I knew was that this man desired me and that it was turning me on. I began kissing him back, and could feel the need in me growing. Our kiss unbroken Kevin suddenly picked me up in his arms. I felt like I was in a dream as I continued kissing him deeply and felt Kevin carrying me up the stairs.

Kevin took me into my bedroom and lay me on the bed. I felt my dress come off and my panties pulled down. He then got on top of me and I felt him enter me. Unfortunately, though his efforts were great he lacked experience. His movements showed he was unsure of himself, like a newborn calf testing its legs to walk. After a few minutes I felt him come. There was a look on his face - fear, puzzlement, embarrassment. We hadn't spoken while it happened and when it ended he left and went to his room. I was unclear what to do next. I had just had sex with my son. I didn't know how I was going to deal with that but there were other thoughts ringing much louder in my mind. One was that I needed to make sure Kevin didn't think he had raped me. That was probably the reason he had that look on his face and had left so abruptly. The other thing I couldn't get out of my mind was that I was still very much aroused. Some fantasies are more exciting in theory than in reality and some fantasies (like mine) aren't supposed to be acted upon at all. But now that mine had happened and hadn't lived up to what I had counted on a raw passion stirred inside me. We had already crossed the line; that couldn't be undone. I was still worked up from the emotional rollercoaster of the entire evening, and maybe I wasn't thinking straight, but I couldn't allow this resolution to what had happened. I couldn't cross this line without actually finishing. I put on my robe and walked to Kevin's room.

When I reached his door and extended my arm to turn the knob I saw my hand was trembling. Part of me was afraid, and part of me was certainly nervous. But I felt excited too, and that kept me going. I entered the room and closed the door. The moon was full, its pale light shining through a window into the room. Kevin lay under the covers, his eyes peering at me in horror.

He faintly whispered, "Mom, I'm so sorry. I can't believe I did such a terrible thing to you."

I spoke comfortingly, choosing my words carefully. Eventually, I put Kevin at ease, and he was able to speak freely. He admitted that although he hadn't intended for anything to happen he had been attracted to me for years and when the moment had arrived, couldn't help himself from going forward. Again, I saw an opportunity to get out of this situation with relative safety, but with a lump in my throat, I went forward. I confessed to Kevin that I found him attractive too and was turned on by the idea of something happening between us.

"You mean you ... liked what we did?" Kevin asked perplexed.

I tried my best to protect his ego. "Not exactly the way we did it, honey."

"What did I do wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing. It's just that when you're still learning its better for the other person to take the lead," I said.

"I'd like to learn," Kevin said slightly blushing, his innocence making him appear even more desirable.

"My way?" I asked. He nodded 'yes'. I leisurely pulled at the belt of my robe and sensuously let it slip off my shoulders to the ground. I paused there, the moonlight illuminating my nudity. My son's eyes grew wide as he took in the sight before him. I saw his hungry eyes roam over my supple shoulders, linger on my full bosom, move down my flat tummy and rest upon the dark triangle between my firm thighs.

"God, you're so beautiful Mom," Kevin said in awe.

I moved to the bed and pulled away the covers. Kevin slept in the nude, so I was rewarded with his athletic body immediately. "So are you, honey," I answered, sitting next to his prone body. His chest was superb, firm with taut, rippling muscles. I lightly stroked it with my hand, smiling down at Kevin to show him I liked the way it felt. Even from our previous, lackluster encounter I knew his cock was impressive, and my ministrations on Kevin's chest were already causing it to fill with blood. I kept eye contact with my son, but occaisionally stole glances at it, the extraordinary shaft causing my pussy to stir. Kevin's breathing was already getting quicker before I ran my hand down his chest, through the mat of his black, curly pubic hair and gently cupped his sac. After enjoying its feel I moved my hand up to grasp his now-rigid pole. It must have been eight inches long; not much more than Brad, but unlike my husband Kevin was incredibly thick. It was hard as an iron bar but soft as velvet, and I absolutely loved the way it felt in my hand as I pumped it for him.

"Oh god Mom, I'm there, I'm going to come," Kevin said, his voice full of ecstasy. "Yes baby, let it out, let me see you come," I said anxiously. I wanted to see it happen so badly my hand was a blur as it slid up and down his dick. His hips were writhing on the bed, instinctively trying to fuck my hand until he tensed and let out a loud groan. Kevin's semen poured out of his penis, the white cream flowing down and over my hand like champagne from a shaken bottle. It was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen.

I got into bed with Kevin and lay on top of him, molding my hot flesh into his. We kissed passionately, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. Kevin was a little more confident now, his strong hands exploring my body until they contently squeezed my ass. We continued pleasuring each other like this until I knew I had to feel Kevin's big dick inside me. I broke our kiss and moved over him, straddling his masculine hips with my sensuous curves. I could see the lust in his eyes, I knew he was ready for me. I reached down and held his erection, then carefully lowered myself onto it. As I told you before his cock was beautifully thick, and my sopping pussy stretched around it to accommodate its size. Overwhelmed by the sensation of being filled with this massive prong, I rocked back and forth, moaning to Kevin how great it felt. Since Kevin had already come twice before his stamina was not a problem, and he licked and sucked my breasts as I rode him to an explosive climax.

We were mother and son, but that night, we were also man and woman, and the sex was beautiful, sensual and wonderfully intense. We made love until the wee hours of the morning, our urgent desires pushing us into a blissful frenzy. My son got to openly explore his sexuality with the woman he trusted the most, and I felt like I was watching my boy become a man. But it was an awakening experience for me too. I never had the courage to tell anyone of my incest fantasies before, and now I was living them out. I was able to confront those feelings head-on and savor them, unashamedly telling my son of my wanton desires for him while in the throws of passion. It was a very liberating experience, and that first time with him was something I'll never forget. Finally, in the early morning we were too exhausted to continue, and fell asleep, our nude bodies lovingly entwined.

When I woke up Kevin was not lying next to me. Over the years I'd had a couple of dreams about my son and I having sex and for a moment I thought last night hadn't happened. As my eyes adjusted to the sunlight coming through the window, however, I realized I was lying in Kevin's bed, and felt the evidence of our lovemaking on the linen sheets. I got out of bed and put my robe back on and headed downstairs, not sure what to expect. I then remembered that Kevin likes to jog first thing after he wakes up, and so I sat at the table waiting for him to return, still not sure what I would tell him. I was torn between my feelings of guilt and my desires. I didn't know if last night was going to be a crazy aberration or beginning of an affair. Were we mother and son, impassioned lovers, or both? I knew our relationship had changed permanently. I'd always loved Kevin, I loved him before he was born, but now I saw him in a different light. He reminded me so much of Brad at that age; even his appearance bore a striking resemblance to his father. Brad was so passionate when we first met, being with Kevin last night reminded me how wonderful those days had been. Maybe that's what had made me get so carried away with Kevin last night. Or maybe being so terribly jilted by my husband caused me to seek shelter in the arms of another man, and being so distressed I was even willing to share a bed with my own son. I didn't know what to think; I was so confused.

When Kevin returned he greeted me with a smile that helped calm me a bit. I looked into his brilliant blue eyes and smiled back. I took in his firm, handsome face and taut physique and then I knew why I had succumbed to Kevin's advances. It wasn't about Brad, it was about Kevin. Kevin was a sexy young man; with a young man's needs and a young man's desires. He wanted me, and I for the first time I was sure I wanted him too. Kevin usually showered after his morning jog, but I told him to wait, as I wanted to take a bath first. I watched his look of defeat as I went to draw my bath. I knew how much he dislikes waiting, but there was more to his downcast expression than that. He was probably also unsure about what direction our relationship was heading. I watched him for a few moments, studying his troubled silence. When my bath was ready, I went back to Kevin, gave him a warm smile, and told him there was more than enough room in the tub for both of us. His gorgeous eyes lit up, and he breathed a sigh of relief. Kevin walked with me to the bathroom, telling me that sharing my morning bath with me was something he'd been dreaming of since he was a child. I playfully told him that I didn't want to share my bath with a child, but that I was more than happy to share it with a man.

Brad didn't come home from his trip for a week, and Kevin and I made love in my bed every night until my husband returned. After that we were much more careful, but our affair continued. Luckily Brad is a sound sleeper, and so I took the chance of occasionally slipping out of bed at night and surprising Kevin in his room for a late night rendezvous. We continued like this until Kevin left for college in the fall. I still drive up to see him most weekends to be together. No one knows I'm his mother, so I don't worry about being amorous with him in public.

And I certainly enjoy the wild sexual encounters we've shared. Kevin's become a fantastic lover, and I admit I can't get enough of him. As I said at the beginning of this letter, I feel somewhat guilty for what I'm doing, but those feelings fade away when I'm with Kevin. This may have all started as a fantasy, but let me assure you those fantasies I had years ago pale in comparison to the real thing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Confession
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds