My Cumslut Mum Ch. 01

"Darling," She shouted "can we pull over at the next stop. I think Ben and I need to go to the loo.

"Sure, Honey. There should be some services in a few miles."

Mum leant back against me again, my cock still inside of her, slowly going down and getting softer again. I ran my hands up her torso to her breasts and cupped them in my hands. She breathed slowly and gently, seemingly very content. I squeezed her breasts, feeling her hard nipples through her bra and flimsy dress.

"That was amazing, Mum." I whispered into her ear.

"What happened to calling me slut?" She replied mischievously.

"I loved fucking you, my Slut. You are amazing."

"Thank you, Baby. You are amazing too." She paused for a few seconds as though double checking what she was about to say. "I love having your cock inside me. I have fantasised about it for a while now, and I am so glad that we did. I want to be your slut, Baby. Your little fuck slut. Your cum slut. I want you to do whatever you want with me. Would you like that, Baby? Would you like to treat me like your cum slut?"

She was looking at me with puppy dog eyes. A dirty smile on her face, still breathing slightly deeply from the huge orgasms we just had.

Well, how could I refuse? It was a dream. It was perfect. She was the most beautiful woman I knew. Had ever seen even. And she wanted to be my cum slut? I squeezed her breasts really hard, much harder than I had before.

"Of course." I smiled back to her. "I would love nothing more than you as my little cum slut..."

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds