My Cumslut Mum Ch. 02

She lay her head back down onto my chest, snuggled up next to me with my arm under her head, holding her close. We just lay there together naked on the bed, entwined into each other, so happy being with each other, both covered in my cum.

"What about tying me up? You said you wanted to tie me up in the messages you sent me." She asked.

"Yes, definitely."

"And a collar? You wanted me to have your collar?"

"Yes, a beautiful collar for a beautiful cumslut."

"And spanking? You seemed to be keen on spanking?"

"Definitely spanking. Especially if you've been naughty."

"Naughty, eh? Like flirting with one of your flatmates?" She said with a giggle.

"Definitely a hard spanking for flirting with them. Maybe something like a cane if you fucked them." I said laughing back to her.

Her body quivered at the thought of a cane. Or maybe it was the fact that I just said that she could basically fuck my flatmates.

"You wouldn't mind me fucking other people?" She asked gingerly.

"Let's get some sleep, my little cumslut. We can talk all about this tomorrow after our lie-in."

My Mum snuggled into my shoulder and chest again, obviously tired. It had been a long day for her. And definitely an unexpected one for me. I could hardly believe that I had this perfect, wondrous, amazing woman cuddling up next to me covered in my cum.

She moaned gently and quietly to herself.

"I love you." She whispered to me.

"I love you too, Mum. My beautiful cumslut." I whispered back to her.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds