• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daddy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

My Daddy

"I'm Daddy's good little girl," Julie purred with a soft voice, knowing her poor Daddy was ready to fill her pussy full of his hot man cum. The same cum that made her so many years ago.

Julie couldn't wait to feel it squirting in her pussy. She figured if Mom was dumb enough not to love and fuck Daddy, she was more than willing to take care of him.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she moaned in the soft voice, watching his handsome face straining. "Fuck me hard! Cum up in my hot, little girl pussy!" Julie hissed.

His hard cock hammered her body hard, slamming against her swollen vulva and lifting her tiny ass up from the deck of the boat.

He loved the way Julie talked as he slammed into her. It was all he could stand. He could feel the cum swirling in his balls, his man-lava ready to explode into her sweet little pussy like an erupting volcano

"Oh fuck! Yes! Oh baby!" he yelled, and he drove deep into Julie. His cock began to explode, firing shot after massive shot of his man cream into her. It was the biggest load of cum he'd ever shot in his life.

"Julie! My beautiful, sexy Julie," he sobbed holding her slippery body, "I love you so much!" he said, hoping that she'd cum too.

His hot cum shot in her so hard and so fast, Julie thought that it was a dream. But as it hit the back of her pussy, she thought her pussy was exploding. She clinched her fists, squeezed her tiny pussy as hard as she could and she came with Daddy, her body clenching in wild ecstasy.

"Yes! Yes! Oh God yes!" Julie squealed, not caring if she was heard or not. She was fucking her Daddy and that's all she cared about.

"Damn that was good," she smiled lovingly, then wrapped her arms around him, pulling him down to her.

Then, as they lay wrapped in their post-coital tangle of bodies and limbs, a sad thought filled her young mind. This day couldn't last forever. They eventually had to go home. They had to go back to being just plain old Dad and daughter.

'Oh well,' she thought. She would make the most of today while they were here. When they got back home, she'd just have to wait and see what happened. Her Mom was gone more than she was ever home. The next time she was gone, maybe she and Daddy could play again. Only time would tell.

Please remember to vote!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daddy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds