• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Dad's Wife Ch. 2

My Dad's Wife Ch. 2

The next day evening after that eventful night I got dressed beautifully in a very nice red colored saree and like a wife awaiting my husband's (father's) return from work. I put sindur on my head, mangalsutra on my neck and a red bindia on my fore head. I looked like a the newly-wed bride. At 9 pm my was I husband (father) returned home from work. He looked too tired. I opened the door for him and as soon as he looked at me he was shocked initially to see me that way and within a second he became cheerful. I told him to wash his hands and face and get ready for dinner. In dinner table we gossiped on several issues and took almost half an hour time to complete our dinner then I went to the kitchen cleaning up from dinner. By that time he went to our Bed room. Normally the newly-wed brides in India enter the bed room with a glass of milk. As per that custom I too entered closed the bedroom door, came to him and handed to glass of milk. He took it politely and drank the milk. "So, do you have any plans on how we should spend the rest of the night?" I asked, jokingly as I took in the scene.

As he tried to order his thoughts I came up to him and put my arms around his neck. Drawing his face down to me I kissed him open-mouthed and pressed myself against him. Feeling the softness of my big body, so like his wife's, he threw caution to the winds and returned my kiss, sucking my tongue as it snaked its way between his lips.

He smiled as he looked me up and down and said, " Why don't you strip for me and show me what you're hiding in this bed light?"

I pulled my nighty over my head and tossed it onto the floor. He whistled when he saw my huge, soft 34C boobs in my bra. The inside of each big tit was visible, forming a deep cleavage that plunged into my bra was again rubbing his thumb into my breasts. It liked the way the nipples were so hard! Like buttons at the end of my tits. I then unlashed my petticoat and pushed them down over my hips. I let them fall to my ankles and kicked them to the side. I stood there in front of my husband wearing only my bra and panties.

I reached behind me and unfastened my bra. I shrugged my shoulders forward and took off my bra, tossing it to the floor. his eyes went wide when he saw my breasts bouncing within their bra cups. He became more excited when he saw my big overflowing boobs released from my bra, taking no heed of my boobs doing a sexy disco dance. He licked his lips and stroked his cock as he stared at my large, erect nipples standing out before him. He slipped one arm around my back so I couldn't pull away and with the other hand he cupped my breast and began to slowly massage it. I was so excited, so overpowered, that for several seconds I allowed him to molest me. His thumb and forefinger caught my nipple and rolled it into hardness. Then he pumped my breasts, and squeezed them together with an intensity that was on the borderline of pleasure and pain.

I then hooked my thumbs in my panties and pulled them down over my hips. I let them fall to my ankles and kicked them over with my petticoat. He grinned wide when he saw my tight, shaved pussy (which I did for him only today afternoon).

As I stepped closer to the bed, he sat up and putting his hands on my hips pulled me closer to him. My big titties were hanging right in his face. He reached up and massaging and squeezed my soft breasts with his big strong hands. I couldn't help but groan with pleasure when he rubbed and pinched my big, erect nipples.

He looked up at me and said, "Hey, darling. Remember the last night I did this?" Then, he pulled one of my nipples to his mouth and licked it hard. His other hand slid around my back and to my full ass. As he sucked my nipple into his mouth, he squeezed and gripped my round ass cheek. He closed his eyes as his other hand moved around to squeeze both of my ass cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair as his mouth devoured my soft tit flesh. I tingled up and down my spine as my husband's (father's)big hands roughly squeezed my ass, spreading the cheeks apart and pulling me into him.

He took my nipple out of his mouth and looked up at me. "Now for the real test. " He smiled up at me as he moved one hand around to my crotch and rubbed his fingers over my shaved mound. "Nice and smooth. I don't even want to know why you shaved your pussy. I just like it. " I instantly sucked in air as I felt him slide one finger up and down my tight, wet slit. I groaned loudly as I felt him push his finger into my little, hole. My muscles began to flutter and pull on his finger as he slowly pumped it in and out of my hot pussy. "Shit darling. You've got a tight little pussy. And it's so wet. You must be itching for some sex. "

He stood up and pulled his finger out of my slit. He turned me around and sat me on the edge of the bed. Pushing me back to lay on the bed. He then knelt beside the bed between my spread legs. Pushing my thighs farther apart, he leaned in and licked his tongue up and down my lips. I closed my eyes and moaned out. My hands went to the back of his head as he pushed his tongue into my slit, licking the very entrance to my pussy. I felt my thighs twitch as his mouth found my hard clit and sucked. My back arched and writhed on the bed as he made love to my pussy with his mouth. I had never before felt such a complete pleasure as that.

As his mouth and tongue worked over my clit, he stuck one finger back inside my tight wet slit and pumped it in and out. I panted and gasped as I felt my pussy begin to twitch. My thighs trembled and shook as I groaned out, "Oh yes, Mmmmm. God, this feels good. Oh please, don't stop. Keep eating me. Keep eating my pussy. " He reached up and squeezed my big tit and pinched my nipple hard. The thrill of it drove me over the edge and I came hard. I felt my pussy convulse and gush as he sucked my clit and quickly pumped his finger in and out of my hot, tight hole.

After my orgasm had subsided and I felt the last flutter of my pussy, I lay on the bed panting and dazed with my eyes closed. I was collapsed and completely spread out on the bed. My spread legs hung over the side of the bed. My big titties were spread out across my chest. And even my arms were spread out on the mattress. I was as sexually fulfilled as I had ever been in my life.

He stood up and said, "I'm glad you liked that. But, look at what I've got. " I opened my eyes and saw him standing beside the bed between my legs. His cock was completely hard again and standing out to it's full thickness and 9 inch length. His heavy balls hung between his legs and looked as if they were full of sperm again. He bent over and put his hands under my arms and pushed me further up into the middle of the bed.

I watched him as he climbed on top of me. I felt his big, hard cock against my thigh as his muscular body lay between my spread legs. As he held himself up on his hands, the muscles of his strong chest and broad shoulders flexed. I ran my hands over his chest and shoulders, loving the feel of his hard flesh against my hands. He reached down between us and aimed his swollen cock head against my wet slit. I gasped out loud as I felt him push his thick cock head into my tight hole.

My eyes closed and I moaned loudly as he slowly pushed his big, thick cock all the way into my hot, tight pussy. My hands slid down to his strong ass as he pushed his cock into me.

He took his massive tool and pressed the plum sized head against my hot, tight hole. Inside I was dry, but outside was covered in sweat. He used external lubrication as he shoved his cockhead against my slit and forced the lips in and back.

"Ohhhhhhwwww," I wailed.

He shoved harder and watched his cockhead slowly sink into the tight hole, watched my slit part, the lips surround his shaft as his head disappeared into my body.

My little cunt lips were spread wide apart, close to splitting, as the massive head pushed it's way into me. I felt as though my pussy couldn't open any more, then cried as it was spread further apart.

He shoved harder, and I cried out in pain as his cock jabbed into me. I was breathing heavily. I tried to look up at the ceiling, to ignore what was going on, but it didn't work. I gasped in pain each time he thrust forward, each time he forced his cock another inch into my deeper.

Then I realised that yesterday though he breaks my hymen but he didn't enter to me fully. I whimpered I'm misery and looked up, hoping for some kind of mercy.

I screamed as he lunged forward, slamming his cock through my cunt, ripping my cunt open as he fell forward a top my slender body.

I sobbed and moaned and panted for breath as his cock was slowly forced all the way up my cunt pipe to the very end.

He grunted and jerked his hips up and down. His cock tool jammed and twisted in my fuck opening, jerking back and forth, thrusting deeper with each passing second.

He threw his hips forward and I cried out in shock as his cock drove deep into my belly. I could feel his cockhead way up inside her, mashing against my cervix, and my elastic cunt walls were forced wide apart by his throbbing member.

I felt his thick cock deep inside me, and my guts shook at the forceful penetration. My pussy felt bloated and strained. I cried out as he thrust in sharply, and his cock pushed in even deeper, hitting something way up inside mine, and going through, his cock growing even longer and thicker within me.

He drove his cock in to the balls, twisting it around in the pussy pipe, rubbing his loins against my splayed thighs, and against my pussy mound.

He kissed me, shoving his tongue into my mouth.

"Yeaaaahh.. " He sighed, "There's nothing better than a tight pussy like this wrapped my cock. You're so tight!"

He began to fuck, using short strokes at first, grunting as my tight pussy involuntarily squeezed his hard prong. Then working up speed and distance until he was fucking me with long, deep, violent strokes.

He slid his lips over my left nipple, sucking and biting at the hard little button. His cock pumped hard inside me, jerking in and out, tearing my cunt apart as he enjoyed my soft, young body. I could feel today also blood seeping down my legs.

" I grunted in pain each time his weight slammed down against mine. His cock was tearing in and out of my just opened pussy tunnel in wild, uneven movements, twisting around inside my belly, punching upwards into my guts again and again as he raped my hole.

I could feel every ridge, every vein, every hair on his cock as it pumped up and down in my pussy tube, could feel me soft, elastic flesh forced wide open, as his cock thrust in, could feel it straining around the thickness of the prick, then could feel it closing as his cock retreated up my tunnel again.

Again and again his big cock plunged to the bottom of my aching pussy tunnel, as he made use of my soft, nubile, eighteen year old body.

He continued to growl and grunt like an animal, his hips grinding into me as his prick pumped inside my lower belly.

I was being skewered but good, his cock plunging up and down on my cunt box like he was churning butter on high speed.

My cunt was now burning, I was being so utterly pounded that my overwhelmed, blasted mind just wanted it to end. But it didn't, he continued to hammer down into me, his cock slicing back and forth between my taunt cunt lips as he drove his cockhead deep into my body with each stroke.

I cooed. "Nice deep long strokes. I'll grip you with my pussy. Mmmmm, can you feel that? Can you feel me tightening around your thick cock? That's it... mmmmm... deeper... deeper... now fuck me.. Harder... harder... faster... faster... yes.. oh yes... AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS. "

His hands holding me in position easily as he hammered his hips back and forth, using his strength and muscles to tear his cock shaft in and out of my tight, little fuck opening.

His fuck pole continued to hammer into my slit with relentless stamina and vigour.

"I pump you full of cum. I spurt it hot and hard up your sweet little cunt. " He grunted gazing down into my pretty black eyes. " Are you ready for a cuntful of steaming hot cum?"

"Yeah! Oh yeah! Here it comes! " He grunted, and he began to lunge up and down violently on top of my, fucking his cock to the hilt inside me. His ass pumping up and down madly.

My moaning got louder. "Please cum inside me, I'm ovulating right now". I explained to him. This only set him over the edge and exploded his hot cum deep into my unprotected womb. He kept pumping, unloading more and more cum inside me.

My insides were suddenly flooded with cum, wet and dripping with squirming hot cream.

He was pulling back his cock, drawing out till only his cock-tip remained inside me. But then he lunged back in deep, and another monstrous bolt of cum spat free. The steamy hot liquid clogged my nineteen year old cunny, filling it to overflowing. I felt as though a hose had been shoved up my cunt and turned on. "Feel it? Feel the hot cum shooting up your young cunt?" He hissed. As he spoke another jet of jism fired off up my cunt. Silver jizz was pouring out from my pussy and dribbling down into the crack of my ass. His thick prick was greased and dripping with cum.

He continued to fuck in and out of me, spurting one, two, three more times up my already clogged pussy. My crotch felt slimy with his creamy goo. It was drained down as far as my asshole. Even my thighs felt wet and sticky.

I'll get pregnant! " last two days he explored inside me several times.

"I dumped a real load up there," He said, a smile on his face as he looked into my eyes. " He withdrew his cock from my torn and bleeding pussy. It was over... My pussy lips were raw and swollen, my body bruised and battered, and his seed had filled my womb.

As a result I really became pregnant. His semen had taken shape in my womb and Partha born. Now Partha is 3 years old and I am now interested to take second baby. In our four years of marriage my husband fucked all my holes ( I will describe that in my next story), at the same time he screwed me regularly, at least once in a day, except those days when I went to hospital for my first labor. We are really happy in our married life as well as our sex life. When I used to go out with my son & husband for attending party or in any occasion none can suspect anything, because of my fully developed body. I looked aged compare to my original age. Now I have many girlfriends ( they are my husband's colleague or their wives) in Mumbai. They knows the age difference between us is only 9-10 years.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Dad's Wife Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds