• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Darker Side

My Darker Side

"You are helpless. In a very real sense, you are my prisoner."

The words echo in your ears, your sight is gone, something is covering your eyes. You try in vain to reach down and uncover them, a clinking of chains and cold metallic pressure on your wrists the only fruit of your efforts. You try and respond, the words won't come out. Something hard and smooth is pressed between your lips, tied around the back of your head. You try to shuffle your feet, again the cold metallic clink answers as you find your legs spread underneath you. You're standing, your ankles are tied with your legs spread, your arms tied over your head. Helpless, you sag against your bonds, trying to speak through your gag.

"None of that, babe...you will be silent!" the mocking voice responds. You try again to reason, and a sharp burning pain spreads across your ass as thin lines of heat appear. A sharp crack makes you think of a whip, one with many strands. A cool breeze blows across your skin, letting you feel your vulnerability. Your skin pebbles, only your bra and thong seem to be in place. The room smells of candle wax and sweat, mingling together in a teasing aroma of lovemaking and pleasure. Unwillingly, your nipples harden, your breath shortens. Tied up, helpless, at the mercy of this man you are strangely aroused.

"Yes, I can see you realize your situation now," the voice taunts. "There will be no escape, you are my slave now. Be good to your master, and your master shall reward you." another sense, light and smooth as something tickles across your skin. Slowly running over your hip, up the small of your back, tickling as it lightly brushes over you, giving you goosebumps. Your body tingles, your remaining 4 senses heightened by the lack of sight. Slowly, teasingly, the object runs around your ribs, up the middle of your chest, running over the curve of your breast.

"There can be pleasure," the voice continues, "and there can be pain." Suddenly the crack sounds again, as fresh lines of heat and pain mingle across your ass. Thin lines of stinging heat, making you tingle. You gasp as the whip hits you again. Strong, firm, yet not enough to cause real pain, a stinging slap to let you know that it is there. Suddenly you feel hands on your shoulders, caressing your skin as they slide down your sides, running around your back to unclasp your bra. The hands run around, gliding smoothly over you as they cup your breasts, reaching underneath your bra to lift it up and squeeze your nipples. Pulling gently as the fingers roll your nipples between them. Then, suddenly, they are gone. Nothing now but the cool breeze, reaching under your unclasped bra and blowing across your exposed breasts.

Waiting endless moments, you hear shuffling behind you. No way to tell how far behind you the sounds are coming from, your world is dark...only your hearing and smell remain, and the all-too noticeable touch. The ground is cool beneath your feet..hard, like stone. There is no other sound than that of your breathing, and once in a while something behind you. A clink, something moving...you hold your breath and try to hear what it is, but the only answer you get is your heart beating rapidly within your ears. Something metallic slides over your shoulder, a quick tug and your bra strap falls useless, the fabric sliding over your skin as it dangles by a single strap. Another tug and it is gone completely, leaving you bare to whoever is there to see.

The hands return, warm and smooth as they cup your breasts, pinching your nipples, sending shock waves of pleasure through your body. Your captors breath is suddenly on the back of your neck, warm and light, making the hairs on it stand on end. You can hear his breathing now, long and deep. Full of passion and lust as he sucks on your earlobe, kisses the side of your neck. A moan of pleasure escapes your gag, you spread your legs slightly more as the sensations overwhelm you. A hand leaves your breast, sliding down your stomach to rub your pussy through your panties. Slowly rubbing up and down, pressuring your clit as the mouth continues to suck on your neck. Then, suddenly, its gone again...your captor backs away, your body screaming for the touch again.

Alone, aroused, begging to be touched you sag against your restraints. Suddenly something light runs across your ass, gently gliding over your skin. Up it slides, up the small of your back, following your spine to your neck. Gently it glides over your shoulder, down the side of your back. Sending a tingling sensation over your skin. You gasp as it runs down the back of your thigh, gently curving inward, shooting sparks through your entire body. Around it runs, gliding around your inner thigh, up the line of your thong as it courses up the front of you. Slowly sliding over your stomach, across your ribs, tickling under your breasts. It runs around the curve of your breasts, across your nipples, making them ache and scream to be touched more, to be sucked and played with. A long, low moan escapes your lips as you beg for more..and suddenly it is withdrawn.

"You will get what you get, my slave, no more and no less. You will not be disappointed in what I offer, nor will you want what I do not. You are in my custody, and you will be under my control, do you understand me?" the voice hisses in your ear. You moan in frustration, and pain immediately shoots across your ass. Again across your back, and again across the back of your legs. "I am the giver, you are the receiver!" the voice goes on, "You have no say in what goes on." Helplessly you sag against your restraints, your body aching for more attention, your mind screaming against it.

The moments stretch...your skin is tingling, heat is spreading across your back, legs, and ass from where you were recently struck. Still, there is nothing. Your captor is nowhere, you have been abandoned alone. You strain to hear, but cannot, the beating of your own pulse drowning out all sound. A bead of sweat slowly runs down your chest, running around the curve of your breast as it courses down your body. Helpless, alone, you succumb to the futility of your situation. Just when you accept the fact that you have been left, something cold presses against your shoulder blade. You arch your back and gasp, seeking to escape the fresh new sensation, and are rewarded with a firm stinging slap on your already-bruised ass.

Slowly you relax, as the cool object is taken away. Moments only it lasts, then something cool and wet drips onto your breast, running across your nipple. Suddenly the cool object is placed on your nipple, slowly encircling it, making it tingle and ache as it stretches. Teasingly it runs around your breast, leaving a cool wet path as it runs over your skin. Around your nipple, in ever-increasing circles it runs as it glides down your chest, over your stomach, down to your waist. Gently it glides over your thigh, circling around to the inside and moving up towards your already-wet pussy as it sends tingles of joy through you. A quick tug, and your panties fall useless to the floor as it slides over the newly-exposed skin, causing it to pebble as it runs to your pussy. Teasingly it circles your clit, sending waves of pleasure through you as it continues its course, slowly running over your skin. Just when the pleasure seems to be too much, its gone..leaving you alone, aching for more, begging for less.

The moments pass...time stretches on into an endless abyss...your alone now, your captor is gone. After what seems like hours, you hear a rustling behind you, sending mixed feelings of horror and arousal through you. Your body aches to be touched, your mind shies away in revulsion...mixed feelings assail you as strong hands grip your wrists. You hear a clinking of metal as your hands are suddenly released from their prison, feeling returning to your numbed hands as your arms are brought down. Gently the hands massage your wrists and fingers, facilitating the blood flow as the warm stinging pins and needles feeling spreads through your hands. You sigh in relief, glad to be free from your restraints, if only momentarily. Then, as suddenly as your restraints were removed, they are replaced. This time by itchy, flexible straps, tightly hugging around your wrists. Your captor's hands slide knowingly down your body, tracing across your skin as they travel down your sides, across your stomach, stopping oh so briefly to slide over your pussy before running down your thighs, slowly running down your calfs to your ankles.

As suddenly as your wrists were released, the restraints on your ankles are taken off, freeing your feet. You sigh with regret as your leg is lifted into the air, another strap placed on your ankle. The hands reach down, grabbing your other leg. You fight momentarily, trying in vain to escape the strong grasp, and are rewarded a stinging slap on your ass in response. Slowly you relax as the now-familiar warm tingle spreads across your cheek, allowing your captor to raise your other leg without opposition. A sad feeling of helplessness spreads through you as your other ankle is bound, leaving you hanging in the air, spread-eagle.

The hands return, tying straps around your thighs, under your armpits, supporting you while still leaving you dangling. You hang there, wondering what is next, when the hands return. The soft, gentle caress gone this time. The hands paw at you, eagerly playing with your tits. Rough, calloused hands squeeze your tits, strong fingers pinch your nipples. A mouth sucks one of your nipples in, a tongue runs around your nipple, flicking over it quickly. Something hard presses against the outside of your pussy, working its way teasingly between your lips. Without warning it suddenly shoves its way all the way inside, forcing a gasp and low moan to escape you as it fills your pussy, pressing against your cervix.

The hands continue to squeeze your tits, pulling on your nipples as your captor continues to fuck you, his cock filling you with every thrust. Sliding quickly in and out, his long shaft works into you as he places his mouth on your neck, sharp teeth biting into you, bringing a low moan from you. Faster and harder the cock slams into you, building your pleasure to a climax as your shame rises. Your breath comes in quick, short gasps as you near orgasm, tears run down your cheeks from behind your blindfold. Just as you near the brink, your captor tenses and moans, sending you over the edge as his cock spasms inside of you. Your body shakes as your orgasm hits you, sending waves of pleasure through you as your captor shoots his load deep inside of you. Spent, he relaxes, leaning against you as you struggle to regain your breath. The blindfold comes off as I lean forward to kiss you deeply, snaking my tongue into your mouth. I break the kiss, leaning down to release you from the swing, our fun done....for now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Darker Side

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds