My Darkest Fantasy

I had never liked Malcolm since he had started working at the sales office I worked in, one month after he started I was promoted and made sure he wouldn't get away with his slacking as he had done in his first month. He was about 22 and thought he knew it all and could get away with it. I hate to say it but I got a secret pleasure telling him he was sacked and now here I was tied up of my own free will and taking Malcolm's cock into my willing mouth. It wasn't long before I was getting turned on by my humiliating situation and he laughed seeing me get hard at being forced to give him a blow job.

"I never had you for a cock sucking faggot, asshole " he commented as he thrust his thin dick right into my throat forcing me to deep throat him, "Man, I couldn't believe it when this Max told me you'd be here like this - man."

He came pretty quickly, holding my head firmly as he shot his spunk into my throat and making me swallow his full load. When he withdrew he seemed suddenly conscious of his surroundings and couldn't get away quickly enough , though he paused long enough to spit fully on my face before he left.

I knelt there for more than half an hour the sour taste of Malcolm's cum in my throat and his spittle drying on my face when I heard footsteps enter the facility and braced myself for my next potential encounter. The door was slowly poked open and into my view came a long, dark nightstick, to my fright I saw it was being held by a tall, muscular ,coloured policeman!

All sorts of things went through my mind, how I could talk my way out of this situation, I had been attacked or.. Anything to prevent being busted. Then he prodded the nightstick into my mouth and I realised he wasn't here to arrest me but to be serviced by me. I sighed a sigh of relief and then I laid eyes on his cock - it was huge! As his stick probed my mouth he unzipped his trousers and a massive black cock sprang to attention in front of me, it was so big I doubted it would fit in my mouth. He seemed to be testing that out by using his nightstick to stretch either side of my gaping mouth and then he fit that hog of a cock into my mouth, slipping his weapon out as his penis entered.

I gagged immediately and panicked and struggled for breathe, he had to instruct me to "Breathe through your nose Bitch!". I tried but it was a struggle , he must have been 14 inches long and had a huge girth, my tongue doing little other than licking the underside of his dick as he pushed gently in and out. I hate to think what damage he could have done if he had been as rough as Malcolm had been with me.

When he came after a good twenty minutes of me taking his meat, and by then I was enjoying it, he pulled out and pulled back his foreskin and aimed his pulsing penis at my steady face and unleashed a torrent of cum over my features, my face was literally coated in his sticky cum when he unzipped and without saying anything further left me to kneel as some of his cum dripped off my gasping face.

Three more men came in the next two hours, all well spaced and through my haze of cock I realised that no-one else was using the toilet, it was either very quiet or Max had set this up really well. Who was this man? The men seemed to take their lead from the cop and all of them made sure to give me a facial with their cum as they came leaving me an increasing mess with each blow job.

It was about three in the afternoon by the time the next ‘visitor' arrived. By this point I was really uncomfortable, my knees were sore from kneeling in the cold and wet all day and my arms were tired from being pulled in the direction they were in. I was stiff all over and just wanted the day to be over. Then suddenly the door swung inwards and someone came in, my view wasn't as clear as before as my eyes had been a target for the previous guys and a crust had formed around them blurring things slightly. However, looking up at him I thought I recognised him and when he spoke it came rushing back to me.

"Hey Nancy Boy, remember me."

How could I forget, at school only one person had called me that, Graham Spink, the class bully who had taken an immediate dislike to me and spent the best part of four years making my life a hell. He was bigger and meaner than me and had realised that I wasn't the type to fight back so he took advantage physically and verbally, calling me all sorts of names, especially ‘Nancy Boy'. All those horrible memories came back to me and here I was tied up, on my knees, caked in other men's cum, confronted by the chief tormentor of my teenage years. This would be terrible I knew. I had hated him then and consoled myself with the knowledge he would grow up to be a waster while I would be a success.

He slapped my cum-covered face pretty hard as he inspected my predicament and took out his cock. He had no intention of shoving it into my mouth, as he took delight in telling me, "he wasn't a faggot cocksucker like me". What he did do though was handle his prick so it pointed at me and unleashed a fast spray of yellow, acrid urine all over my exposed face. It splashed off my head, into my eyes, up my nose until it settled on my mouth.

"Come on open up Nancy Boy" he goaded me.

To my shame and humiliation I found my mouth opening up and I took the full force of the spray into my mouth, swallowing some of the vile liquid while the rest swirled around in my mouth before dribbling down my chin to the stone floor. It seemed to go on forever but when at last he finished, the cubicle stank even more than before and my entire body seemed to be soaked with his piss. He zipped up, smirked at me then shook his head at how pathetic I was and left.

I had three more men to suck off that afternoon, I did it almost mechanically, my spirit crushed by then and when at 5:30 Master Max cam to release me I flopped pathetically onto the stone floor. He had one final humiliation for me though and he ordered me to crawl on hands and knees, naked into the main area of the toilets and up to the tiled floor before the urinal trough. This was overflowing and stank. He explained to me how that morning he had jammed it up and that each of my visitors had been encouraged to take a piss in it before leaving.

He took out a video camera and told me matter-of-factly that I would have to drink it dry before he would allow me to leave and that he would film me doing so. Anything for this day to end, I thought and reached a new low as I lowered my head to the trough and began to lap at the disgusting mixture. He stood over me egging me on and even at one stage put his boot on the back of my head and plunged it into the piss, threatening to drown me in it. He released me laughing even more and when I managed to get the level lower he handed me a straw which he told me to use to make sure I emptied the trough. It took me the best part of an hour to do but I finished it eventually.

"Well done Slave, you are really showing your obedience to me and I must say I am enjoying humiliating you. When you arrive home tonight you will find instructions that I expect you to carry out to the letter, failure to do so will see a copy of this tape sent to your parents. Understand?"

I could only nod and trudge into the night to see what my next fate would be.

I got back home and tiredly lifted the note and package the Master had left on my kitchen table ( how had he gained entry? ). The note read as follows :

"Well done so far Slave, you have pleased me with your actions and I know how much you will have enjoyed your humiliations. In the box are garments that I expect you to wear to your work every day next week under your normal clothes. I will check on this happening at some stage so do not fail me. However, tonight I want you to shave all of your bodily hair off. Make sure you are thorough, I especially do not want any hair left around your crotch or ass and legs."

I opened the package and carefully lifted out a frilly bra, frilly panties, garter belt and stockings all in a very feminine pink colour. I was no cross dresser and had no desire to wear women's underwear and the thought of being forced to run the risk of someone at my work discovering I was wearing them both repulsed and excited me. I went to have a long, hot bath that night to wash away the crust that covered me from the day and to contemplate what I was becoming. I then set about shaving myself which took some time.

Of course I wore the clothing each day that week to my work under my clothes, making sure I wore a dark shirt each day for fear someone may see the bra's outline. I have to admit that I was turned on, not by what I was wearing but by the thought of being caught and what could lead from that. Then when I returned from my lunch break on Thursday I entered my office to find the Master sitting in my seat, dressed in bikers leathers, his boots cockily perched on my desk.

I entered and shut the door behind me and immediately sunk to my knees before him.

"Nice office you have here slave. Nice secretary too, what's her name?"

My secretary was indeed a pretty little thing, not long out of school Louise was nevertheless extremely competent at her job , the only drawback to her seemed to be that she was a gossip in the office.

"Miss Goodhead, Sir."

"Well I am ordering you to ask her to come in here right now."

Feeling extremely uncomfortable about where this might end up I nevertheless obeyed and through the intercom asked her to come into my office and to close the door behind her. She came through swiftly and as she closed the door both the Master and I appraised her. She was 18, tall, had a nice figure, very big boobs and beautiful long, blonde hair. She was wearing a sheer white blouse and a short dark skirt with black stockings. She had a puzzled look on her face as she looked at the older man who so confidently occupied my seat.

"Those are lovely stockings you are wearing Miss Goodhead, do you often wear them to work?" he asked her. She stood there frozen unable to work out how she should answer. He ploughed on not waiting anyway.

"Of course you're not the only one who like to wear stocking to work is she slave (his use of the word before her stung me and I grimaced as Louise listened )? Why don't you show her she is not alone – take off your shirt and trousers now."

They both stared at me each, for different reasons, waiting to see if I would do what he commanded. Lowering my eyes I reached up with my right hand and began to tug at my tie. The master smiled as I continued to undo it, letting it drop to the floor then I unbuttoned my blue shirt and let it fall allowing both to view my hairless chest covered by the frilly pink bra. My face burned red with shame when I heard my secretaries little gasp of surprise when she saw the bra, what had I done? There was no turning back though and automatically I kicked off my shoes and socks before the Master stopped me.

He got up from my desk and locking his eyes with those of the transfixed Louise he strode over in front of me. He gripped the buckle of my belt and forcefully undid it before unzipping me and pulling my trousers off. I stepped out of them at my ankles and stood before them clad in my bra and panties and stockings.

"Look into Miss Goodhead's eyes slave, tell me what you see there, tell me what you think she must think of you now."

I looked across at her and saw a mixture of surprise, amusement, disgust but mainly an enjoyment of the humiliation I was undergoing. I told him all that.

"Hmm, Miss Goodhead, I'll bet you never thought you're boss enjoyed wearing women's underwear did you? No, well there's a lot you don't know about him, he's a kinky little bitch who'll do whatever he's told. Try him, give him a command he'll obey."

She smiled uneasily at what was going on, unsure how to react but you could also see that she was in some way aroused by the situation and when she spoke that young voice had a real edge to it that I had never noticed before.

"Take your panties off."

I paused only to be struck by the Master and told to hurry up and obey her. I peeled the pink panties from around my crotch and pulled them off, revealing my freshly shaven pubic area and my semi-erect penis. She came closer to me, as if to inspect and dismiss my tiny cock, then spoke again.

"I never had you as one of them, just goes to show you can't trust the quiet ones. I bet you like sucking cock don't you? (I nodded) Yes, and I'll bet you like being buggered don't you Mr. White?"

To that I never responded but the Master did by ordering me to lay over my desk and telling Louise that he would show her exactly what I liked. I gripped the edge of the desk and grimaced as I heard his zipped being lowered. He was going to fuck me in the ass here, in my office while my secretary looked on. And she did look on now, no thought of hiding her arousal, she felt her boobs and I saw a hand reach into her skirt as I felt the Master's fat cock head touch my ass cheeks and braced myself for the assault to come. He was not gentle with me, I believe he was trying to make me shout out or squeal , knowing that although my office was closed and there were no windows that surely others would hear my moans if I made them too loudly so he pistoned his cock into my arsehole as hard and as fast as he could as I hung onto the far side of the desk and stifled the screams and shouts I needed to let out. I felt him climax inside me then withdraw and do up his trousers. He swiftly made to leave the office pausing only to say " Miss Goodhead, you can do one of two things, one, tell everybody what you saw here or two keep the knowledge to yourself and have a boss that is unbelievably indebted to you, you might say under your control. I leave it to you what you do. Slave (addressing me), I will call round for you at eight tonight for the next part of your journey."

I got into his car that night with some amount of trepidation, I had the feeling that the Master had lined up the ultimate humiliation for me and that after tonight I would never be the same again. Still I went with him and I felt excited about what may happen as well as my ever present worry.

We booked into a dirty, seedy hotel in a run down area of town and I carried his suitcase up to the room while the duty manager gave the two of us a leering look as if he knew what two men would be up to in one of his rooms. Once in the room he had me strip naked and ordered me to wear the clothes in his suitcase. Not that there was much, just a wispy, short lacy teddy and that I pulled on.

"I have a guest coming up in ten minutes, when he arrives I will move to the bathroom and watch the pair of you. He has been instructed not to turn on the lights, you will not speak to him or communicate with him. You will merely kneel before him and accept his cock into your willing mouth and give him the blow job of his life. He had better be satisfied or I will make things far worse for. When he comes in your mouth you will begin to masturbate yourself and put a finger up his arsehole while keeping his semen in your mouth. Understand?"

I had accepted my desired role by now and merely nodded my ascent. Seconds later there came a knock at the door. The Master retreated to the small bathroom while I shut out the lights. The room was engulfed by light when the man entered but plunged to pitch dark when he swiftly shut the door. He stood by the bed and I moved over to him, sunk to my knees and eased his trousers down, slowly playing with his hardening cock.

He seemed to be a tall well built man, very hairy with what felt like pretty big cock. I slowly ran my tongue over it and began to explore under his foreskin with my lip. It was a bizarre thing, the two of us in complete silence and darkness as I orally pleasured him. Soon I had his full length in my mouth and was sucking like a pro. His pubic hair tickled at my nostrils as his full length rammed into my mouth and I concentrated on pleasuring him. All too soon I could feel him tense up and begin to moan (which sounded like a shout in the silence), then I felt a rush of warm, stickly liquid in my mouth and remembering the Master's instructions I reached my left hand up and probed his butthole with my index finger and began to tug on my rock hard erection.

Then the bathroom door flew open and the lights came on, the Master snapped of picture and snatched up a video camera he had been filming with and laughed and ran from the room. Stunned I looked up into the man whose limp cock still touched my lips and whose cum dripped from my mouth and whose arsehole I was fingering. I nearly howled in anguish to see I was looking into the eyes of my older brother James.

My descent was complete.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds