• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Darling Niki

My Darling Niki

123

Sitting here in my jail cell gave me more than enough time to consider the consequences of the last few months of my life. You think that your life is destined for a certain trajectory, only to be ran off course by unforeseen changes. I understand that you have to play the cards you're dealt, but sometimes the deck is stacked against you! The situation is not unlike what happened with my wife Niki, and the total disintegration of our relationship. She just succumbed to the badness.

Our marriage had been going great until one afternoon when our neighbors 37 year old grandson was released from his prison sentence. He was going to stay with his elderly grandmother until he got back on his feet. At 34 I am a few years younger than Chase. I knew him growing up, everyone did. He was infamous for being a troublemaker, he always had the town buzzing. He was classically handsome, Chase always had his pick of women, it was even rumored that he had fucked a few of the wives from church! He was the kind of guy that seemed so cool, but actually scared the shit out of you in the end.

His persona was almost untouchable, his father was a high powered attorney, that could get him out of almost any situation. However, his father could not get him out of trouble when cops busted him with a meth lab in his basement. He was a big man before prison, after all he was the town's superstar athlete. He was a triple threat in basketball, baseball, and football. On top of that he graduated high school as valedictorian, some say it was because he was fucking the principals wife. Nevertheless, his intelligence was undeniable. He excelled at anything and everything, your typical prodigal son. Now that he was back it looked like all he did was workout while he was locked up. He was at least 6'6" and easily weighed over 280 pounds, covered in rippling muscles.

On a beautiful late summer afternoon Niki and I had started cleaning the yard. I was in a rush to finish before I had to get to my job as the night shift manager at the local factory. As we were putting everything up in the garage Niki said she was going in the house to use the potty and fix us some tea. I smiled as I watched the love of my life walk away from me. I had enjoyed the views of her tight ass bending over all day. She knew that I was horny to fuck her, but she said we didn't 'have enough time'. I was bound and determined to have her anyway, just as soon as we finished cleaning up!

After all these years I still find her quite attractive. It just seemed like her body was built to please me. Niki is a very beautiful, southern belle type. She looks fantastic in everything she wears. At the moment the little daisy duke cut off jean shorts were really doing the job. Watching her lean tan legs got my dick on the rise. Her ass looked so great, especially the cleft at the bottom that was exposed by her tiny shorts. I knew she was really playing up her raw sexuality up for me, she rather enjoyed getting me all hot and bothered. Her teasing had been a staple of our marriage for a long time. It really kept things interesting in the bedroom.

What I didn't know, nor did she, was that Chase was watching her show the whole time as well. When he wolf whistled at her it caught both of us by surprise. I looked up to see him exiting a cab. He was wearing a fine suit, no doubt the one he was wearing the day he entered prison. It looked a little tight in the arms, but he definitely looked professional. I glanced towards Niki, she appeared to be mortified by his interruption. Her eyes were wide as saucers, she quickly moved towards the door. I was a little shocked as well, but at the same time I was a proud of my sexy woman. Chase just stood there with a shit eating grin on his face. Niki put her head down entering the house, I walked out of the garage as Chase walked over into my driveway.

Chase reached out to shake my hand "My apologies my friend" he said. "I didn't mean to scare off your wife, she is just so fucking hot! And I haven't seen a beautiful woman in many years! Please don't take offense!"

"That's ok, I'm sure she secretly loved it!" I really did not want to offend him by telling him what I really thought! He was glaring at me in a way that really scared me. I think after the Vietnam war they called it the 300 yard stare. His eyes looked void of any kind of empathy. It seemed like his friendliness was all an act.

"No really, it's not, I would like to apologize to her personally, if that's ok." At that moment he seemed quite sincere.

"Ok, no problem, you want to come back in about ten minutes and have a glass of tea with us? I have to get ready for work soon, so it will have to be quick!" I was laughing, but I think it was just to cut the intensity of the situation.

"Ok, I'm going to change, be back in a minute!" Chase doubled back towards his house. I went back to what I was doing.

I was still at it when he appeared behind me. "Ok, all ready to go." Chase had changed from his suit into some tight fitting bike shorts and a white tank top. He looked like a bronzed statue standing there. His smile was very infectious, putting me at ease. I also had a feeling of submissiveness in his presence. I understood fully that this man could end my life at any given moment.

"Sure, right this way!"

As I led him into the kitchen, Niki was reaching in the freezer getting us some ice. She was swaying her hips back and forth to the music playing in the background. When she turned to greet me, she made eye contact with Chase, her cheeks flushed immediately and she averted her gaze towards her toes. When she finally looked back up, she gave me a quick look of disapproval. She was not happy that I had brought this criminal into our sanctuary.

I noticed that the cold air from the freezer hardened her nipples. She didn't seem to notice. I'm sure Chase did.

"Honey, Chase wanted to apologize personally for scaring you earlier..." I smiled at her, hoping to cool her emotions.

"I am sorry Niki, I didn't mean to offend you, please forgive me." Chase stuck out his hand as a gesture of goodwill.

"Uh, uhh, well, I thank you for the apology, and I accept it. Thank you for fessing up to your actions. It takes a real man to know when he is out of line!" Niki reached out to shake his hand. In a quick move Chase pulled her into his heavily tattooed arms for an unexpected hug. Niki did not push back, and I swear I heard her sigh when she inhaled his masculine scent.

"Perhaps you would like to... st-tay..., stay, for some iced tea?" Niki stuttered, she seemed a little flustered from the hug. Chase smiled at her widely, never breaking eye contact. "How could I refuse an offer like that from such a beautiful woman!"

We sat around the patio table outside enjoying our tea. We had great conversation about his sports achievements and the glory days. Niki got up to go inside to make us some sandwiches. I noticed Chase watching her tight ass the whole time she made her way to the door. I thought nothing of it. I was really enjoying his company, I was hopeful that we could become good friends. Niki came back to the table with the food, I could tell that she had freshened up her make up. Chase continued to entertain us with crazy stories that we just could not believe!

Chase was pouring attention all over Niki, and she was sucking it all up. He was complimenting her on everything from her cooking abilities to her gorgeous good looks. Niki was turning red from embarrassment, he was really putting it all out there. He even took the opportunity to rest his beefy hand on her knee brazenly in front of me. Niki merely gripped his strong forearm laughing at his tales. They were getting pretty comfortable with each other, it seemed like all of that bad blood from earlier was gone. Niki was all smiles, and her spirits were definitely raised.

I explained to Chase that I had to go change clothes for work. I led us inside, with Niki behind me, and Chase behind her. Niki was putting on a pot of coffee. I left the pair in the kitchen as I hurried to the bedroom. I was only away from them for fifteen minutes or so. As I approached the kitchen, I heard the sound of frantic movement. I was pretty sure I heard the snap of elastic. I thought nothing of it when I saw Niki and Chase standing innocently at the counter drinking coffee. They didn't appear to be speaking to each other, there was a bit of an awkward silence. He had been at our house for over an hour now.

I noticed Niki was huffing for breath, and acting very shy. One of the top buttons of her shirt was undone exposing most of her cleavage. With one quick look I could easily see her swollen nipples. I wondered if Chase had enjoyed the same view. By the looks of his bike shorts he surely noticed as well, he had an impossibly large bulge in his crotch. I could see the length of his cock stuffed sideways in his shorts, it practically wrapped around the other side of his waist. I quickly looked away, I didn't want him to think I was staring!

Niki looked a little disheveled. She'd had the bottom of her checked shirt tied up all afternoon exposing her midriff. The shirt was now untied hanging open at the bottom. The lipstick that had been perfect before was now a little smeared. The conversation was dying down, I told Chase that I needed to get going. Chase excused himself giving Niki another lingering hug, and offered her yet another apology. I showed him out the door. After a handshake that almost crushed every bone in my hand, I watched as he made his way across our lawn.

"See ya round, bro!" I hollered at him while shutting the door.

I walked back inside to my visibly shaken wife.

"Did something happen while I was upstairs?" I asked her. "Was he rude to you again? Did he try something with you?"

"Just forget about it, he is still an arrogant asshole, that is all."

"C'mon tell me, I don't have much time!" I was a little nervous, and not really sure why.

"It's was really nothing, he just asked me if I was purposely shaking my ass for him earlier, let's move on."

"What a creep!" I said. "The nerve of that guy! But really who could blame him? He hasn't seen a woman in a long time, and you do look so fucking sexy!"

"Stop being so crude!" She playfully slapped my hand away as I reached to caress one of her still hard nipples.

"I'm starting to feel a little light headed. Must be from all this activity, I really need to sit down." Niki's eyes looked a little sleepy, maybe a little bloodshot. She was also beginning to slur her words.

As she started walking up towards our bedroom, her feet went out beneath her. I was able to catch her by the crook of her arm. I struggled getting her up the stairs. She seemed much better when she finally sat down on the bed. She said she just needed to lie down for a minute, that she was fine.

I offered to stay home, but she insisted that I go to work. She grabbed a pillow and snuggled into our big soft bed stripping down to her tiny bra and thong panties. Both of her nipples were out of her tiny bra, a little unusual I thought. The sheer garment was so flimsy I hadn't even realized she was wearing one all day. She was curled up and I couldn't help but stare at her perfect little round ass framed by the thin white material. I could see the puffy lips of her pussy tightly pressed against the material. The fabric looked to be soaking wet, she was probably as horny as me right now! Chase had taken up all the time that I had been hoping we could use to fuck each other. Looking at her sexy body now, I was hoping she would be up for some action tomorrow!

I went to the bathroom, but before leaving I wanted to make sure she was ok. She was sleeping lightly, I kissed her on the head. She stirred momentarily and said she loved me. I left our room and I was on my way out. It had been a long day, she was not used to working so hard. I was happy that she was relaxing.

Darkness was quickly approaching as I pulled into the parking lot at work. Something deep inside of me knew that the situation at home was not right. I had been fighting it the whole time. I walked into work and sat down at my desk. We were really busy, and before I knew it 3 hours had passed. I tried to call Niki a few times, but there was no answer. I was really worried now. It was only 10pm, she should have been up and about by now. I went into my boss's office to let him know that I needed to leave early. He said that it was ok, he could handle any issues.

From the car I once again tried to get Niki on the phone, but there was still no answer. The house was completely dark when I pulled up. I was a little surprised to see the garage door open. I swear I closed it before leaving. I shut off the car and quietly exited. I kicked off my shoes and headed inside. I wasn't sure what I was going to find. I tiptoed upstairs to see my bedroom door cracked open.

The hairs on the back of my neck were standing up. I could feel that something was not right. I pushed the door open and saw my wife laying nude on our bed. She must have stripped herself after I left the house. It was not uncommon for her to sleep nude, although she hadn't done it in quite some time. She was on top of the sheets sleeping peacefully. I noticed some white streaks on her chin, her long nipples were extremely hard and red. She was so dead asleep that she was drooling. There were even wet spots on the pillows!

I leaned down to give her kiss. I detected a strange smell but figured it was just funky breath. As I kissed her she mumbled, "no, no more, I love my husband!" I figured she was just having a naughty dream about one of her favorite soap stars. I thought it was cute that she was faithful to me even in her sleep!

I stepped out of our room confident that everything was ok. I wanted to hit the bar to meet up with the guys. I don't get the opportunity to do that very often. I was sure that I heard a toilet flush as I walked out of the house. Figuring that I was just hearing things I got into my car. As I was pulling out I saw a suspicious car coming down my block. I just waved and carried on.

I spent a few hours bull shitting with guys when I decided to head back home. I was fairly drunk but, I made it back safely. I plopped down on the couch to watch TV before joining my sexy wife in bed. I was still quite horny from the afternoon. I decided to throw in a porn and take care of myself. The DVD was all cued up, I pulled out my beefy 6 inch cock and started stroking away. I spit in my hand to get things moving a little faster. The scene was hot. A young blonde was getting rammed by a stud with a huge cock. She appeared to be loving it.

The actress was particularly loud. Her primal screams were really turning me on. My hard dick was streaming with pre-cum. I was getting so close to release. The screams coming from the speaker were getting a little loud. I decided to turn it down a little so not to wake my wife. The only problem was it never got any quieter. I was really confused, it was only then did I realize the sound was coming from upstairs. I was really close to blowing a huge wad. In my drunken logic I thought maybe my wife was watching some porn herself. I didn't want to frighten her so I crept upstairs quietly.

I have always been a bit of a voyeur. I have watched my wife pleasure herself on more than a few occasions. I ducked into my office adjacent to our bedroom, there was a cold air return register that gave me a perfect shot of our bed. I had to stand on a chair to see. I dropped my pants, it sounded like she was really getting into it!

I was already pumping my cock when I peered into my bedroom. Niki was lying in bed under the covers, she was moaning and screaming. She must have been using her favorite dildo. Her head was thrashing back and forth, I could tell she was about to climax! I was not too far behind her, when suddenly the covers were thrown back and I saw the large frame of Chase in between her legs!

He was on his belly going to town on my wife's pussy! He was licking and slurping her through a glorious orgasm!

"Ohhhhhh yes, yes Daniel, lick me! Make me forget all about that bad man! I'm going to cum!!" My wife was now convulsing in an explosive orgasm. She somehow thought it was me in between her legs!

My cock never softened as I watched Chase get up on his knees. His cock was rock hard and bobbing in front of him. I was still feeling pretty drunk, I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted to see if my wife was an active participant, before I acted too rashly.

"I've been waiting for you to wake up for hours now! I got sick of waiting and decided to wake you up myself! I just couldn't resist that cunt any longer! Gawd DAMN that is some fine tasting pussy! We are going to have to do something about that pussy hair though, I like my women shaved bare!" I could see my wife's cum dripping down his chin as he pulled harshly at her full bush. He wiped her juice away from his face, her pussy always soaks me when she cums.

"So good, SO good, I'll do anything you want baby!" Only moaning at the act of having her pubic hair pulled, my wife still appeared to be completely out of it.

At this point I really didn't know what to make of the situation. I always assumed my wife was faithful to me, but there is always some doubt. I watched wondering if she was going to willingly fuck Chase. Niki wasn't moving very much. She had a big smile on her face as she was heaving for air.

Chase had gotten up moving to the side of the bed. He was squeezing both her tits, one in each hand. While he did this I noticed Niki had opened her eyes. She was staring blankly as she rolled her head side to side while he played with her tits. Niki was whimpering and mumbling. I could not really understand her words. I could tell that she was not exactly happy with something. She did not really seem to be enjoying the activity, but she also did not make any efforts to say no to his advances. Drunk and shocked myself, I continued to watch with morbid curiosity. I was getting very anxious to see where this was going.

"Stop fighting me! I don't want to have to smack you around again!" Chase had a crazed look on his face. "Take my cock and jerk it for me, and remember the rules, if you don't do it the way I like it, you will be punished!" He was fingering her wet pussy with three of his thick fingers as she began jerking him off. Her tiny hand looked so small compared to his large cock. I could see the glimmer of her wedding ring as she stroked him.

"Please, don't do this Chase. I made a mistake in the kitchen earlier. When you pulled your cock out I just couldn't help myself. The way you were playing with my nipples had me going crazy! It was just supposed to be a small thrill! I don't want to cheat on my husband!" Niki was panting, it looked like she was approaching yet another orgasm.

"I haven't had no pussy in almost 10 years and I want yours! I spiked your tea earlier so I could fuck your mouth, I was so tempted to throw it in you deep, but I wanted to hear you scream the first time I fucked you. You are just too fuckin' sexy! This isn't going to be nice and easy, I have some frustrations to work out on you!" Chase's cock was dripping with cum, Niki never missed a beat while jerking him.

"That was you! I thought it was all dream, what am I going to tell my husband!" Niki was on the verge of tears.

"Don't worry about him, he won't be home for hours, in the meantime you're all mine!" Chase was reaching down for something on the night table.

"Here, smoke this, my boy dropped this off earlier." Chase handed her a piece of tin foil with some white substance on it. He then handed her a straw. "When it starts smoking, I want you to suck it in through this straw."

"NO! I refuse! I have never done drugs in my life!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Darling Niki

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds