• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daughter & Me Ch. 1

My Daughter & Me Ch. 1

My name is Rosemary and I am a 40 year old divorced bi-sexual woman. I am blond hair, blue eyes, 5'5, 135lbs. and a size 36D cup. I was married for 14 years and have gotten a divorce just last year. I have three kids named Amber who is 21, Tanya who is 18, and a son named Jeffery who is 10. Amber is married and has a child that is 4 months old and Tanya has just finished high school and Jeffery is going into 5th grade. Jeffery lives with his father and Tanya lives with me and Amber lives with her husband over by her dad's house. They all have the same fathers. Anyways, enough about that here is my story about my daughter Tanya.

It was a hot summer day and Tanya was out in a green bikini and a very short green bikini thong. She was laying out in the front yard as usual while some 25 year old guys checked her out (we lived in a neighborhood full of either single or divorced men that had between 1-2 children). I started to get turned on as I watch Tanya put some tanning lotion over her body. Her hands really played with her breasts and she would squeeze them one in awhile just so that boy could play with her. Like I said, I am bi-sexual and I am attracted to lots of girls ever since I got a divorce. I never looked at my daughters this way before in my life. Tanya blond hair down to her shoulders, brown eyes, about 115lbs., and a nice 34C.

I decided to put on my red with blue stripes bikini that my ex-husband had bought me for our trip to Hawaii which was last summer. I oiled myself up and got a towel and decided to lay out in the lawn with Tanya. I layed my towle down next to her and the young man confronted me.

"Oh, so you must be Tanya's mother, Rosemary right?" said the young man.

"Yes I am." I said.

"Well I am going to take Tanya out dancing tonight if that is alright with you Rosemary." said the young man.

"Well first of all, what is your name and how old are you?" I asked the young man.

"My name is Samuel and I am 25 years old."The young man answered.

Samuel was brown hair, brown eyes, around 6'3, around 210lbs. and he was relaly handsome but I had no interest in him. I wanted Tanya, but Tanya wasn't bi-sexual I know because she is boy crazy. Tanya once was living with her dad and she had 4 guys over and they were all hitting on her and she was hitting on them back and so her dad told her to go back and live with me. Samuel seemed decent so I let Tanya go out and have some fun with him.

It was about 2:30 in the morning when Tanya finally arrived home. I heard her yell "Your such a jerk! Don't ever talk to me again!" and slammed the car door.

I was sleeping on the couch wondering when my hot little daughter was home. I was wearing my red teddy with black lace and i had my legs spread.

"Have company tonight mother?" Tanya asked me.

"No sweetie I am just a bit in a relazing in a sexy way mood that's all." I said with a smile.

"Well it also looks like you had a little too much to drink too." Tanya said as she eyed the champange that was on the coffee table.

"Well can you help me to bed hun?" I asked Tanya.

"Sure mom."

Tanya grabbed my hand and helped me up the stairs and she layed me down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight mommy." Tanya said as she was leaving to go to bed.

"Goodnight Tanya...wait Tanya...could you come here for a second?" I asked.

"Oh sure mommy. What's up?"

"Well I was wondering if you could sleep with me tonight because I really need someone to talk to, I feel lonely." I said.

"Sure...I will keep you company tonight." Tanya said.

Tanya crawled into my bed and I held her and my hands roamed her body.

"Mom what are you doing?" Tanya asked me.

"Oh...well..you know I am bi right?"

"Yes I do...what does that have to do with you touching me?"

"Well, I am a bit horny and I was wondering if..."

"I would eat you out?"

"Yeah that's it!"

"Ok mother...let's do it."

Tanya took off my teddy and she was wearing a long white t-shirt and no bra or panties underneath so I took off her t-shirt as she took off my teddy. She started to lean towards my breasts and started to lick them.

"Mmm mom your breasts taste great." Tanya said as she continued to lick them.

"Thanks baby I will taste your breasts now." I said as I started to lick at Tanya's.

Tanya started to suck on my left breast as her hand massaged the nipples on my right breast and I started tofondle her pussy with one finger and I could tell she was still a virgin and I had a big smile on my face for being a virgin still. I started to eat her out and she was moaning her head off. I teased her clit with my tounge and fingered her pussy with 2 fingers.

"Oohhh mommy I am about to cum!" Tanya screamed.

"Don't cum yet baby I wanna taste it until you feel my tounge on your pussy and not yoru clit you may release it." I muffled.

I started to lay off Tanya's clit and start to tounge her pussy and took my thumb to her clit and rubbed it she when she started to climax. I caught all of her sweet tasting cum on my tounge and I swallowed. She tasted so much like me but a lot sweeter. I have tasted myself when I was masturbating.

"Now mom it is your turn to cum." Tanya said smiling.

Tanya started to lick my pussy really hard and she started sucking on my clit and she used 3 fingers in my pussy.

"Ohhhhh Tanya yesss baby oohhh godd that feels sooo good. You do this better tahn your dad did to me or my boyfriends and girlfriends ever did!" I screamed.

Tanya started to fist fuck me and I started to cum all over her hand. Tanya licked my cum off her hand.

"Mmm mom you taste so good." Tanya said with a grin.

The rest of the night, Tanya and I got tired after we climaxed and held each other close to each other and told each other we loved each other. I rubbed her ass and she caressed my tits.

"You know mom, this wasn't bad at all...we should have a threesome with some guy." Tanya said.

"Yeah maybe we should...this was kind of hot I must admit." I said, "a lot of guys think that mother-daughter flings are hot so we should." I said.

Having a guy do a threesome with us was going to be fun, but that's another story...

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daughter & Me Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 614 milliseconds