My Daughter the Fooler

Three weeks later we were on the south coast, watching my daughters like a hawk - there were all these boys around, see - and there was no way my babies were going to become someone's enjoyment factor for a few days and nights. My son was busy as well, watching girls in their almost non-existent bikinis.

Marion and I were sitting on deck chairs on the beach ruminating about our life together.

"Marion."

"Mm," she looked at me.

"Those outfits the young girls are wearing that seem to have our James's attention, would you call them bathers, bikinis or bikis?"

"Bikis, what do you mean, bikis?"

"Well, it's just that they seem to be a bit small for bikinis."

"Oh, I suppose they are, but this is the twenties and we're into the fourth year of them as well. I guess we should just be thankful they're not running around completely naked."

I then asked, "Remember out first weekend together at Caves House, and that miniscule outfit you wore?"

"Oh yeah, I sure do. That was some interest you showed right there, wasn't it Bobby."

"Mmm, you still have it?"

"Of course, it's in my case. And guess what, it still fits."

"Well, my little chickadee," I leered in my best impersonation of the great comedian WC Fields, "I wonder if you think a little moonlight swim might be in order tonight?"

I turned to look at her and smirked, "Do you think you might be good enough to wear it tonight then?"

"I think I just might. You know like the famous Mae West once told your hero, 'When I'm good, I'm very, very good. But when I'm bad, I'm better.' Oh, by the way, I think it's just as well that you've had the snip, that's what I think."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds