• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Daughter's Best Friend Ch. 02

My Daughter's Best Friend Ch. 02

The first chapter in this story was so well received I decided to continue the story. 'Thank you' to all the people who wrote, your encouragement and criticisms were all greatly apreciated and I hope you enjoy this chapter.


I awoke alone the morning after Cindy and I became lovers. She had already left the house by the time I arose. Still, I felt better than I had in years. Some how the sun seemed brighter, the air smelled sweeter. Yeah, it’s corny but that’s how I felt. Gee, all it takes for a 45 year old man to rediscover the zest in life is to make love to a beautiful, passionate 18 year old. I don’t know why everyone doesn’t try it. I couldn’t wait to see her again later that night.

At work everyone could see the difference in me. “Somebody got some last night!” was the joke of the day. I didn’t care. Even my most obnoxious clients couldn’t get under my skin. I couldn’t wait to get home.

I didn’t see Cindy that night. I was disappointed but I understood. With school and 2 jobs she often got home late and left early. I wasn’t about to become possessive of someone who had struggled so hard to make something of her life. I would see her tomorrow.

But I didn’t. Again she left early and came home after I was asleep. The same thing happened the next day. It was obvious she was avoiding me. I have to admit that I was a little hurt by this. That night meant a lot to me but I was afraid that Cindy might have been embarrassed by it. I had to speak to her.

The next day I left work early, hoping to catch Cindy at home. She had moved into my house when my daughter went away to college to escape a bad home life but now I might have made her feel uncomfortable in her new home. That was the last thing I wanted.

When I came through the front door I could hear her in her room. I knocked softly on the door and asked if I could enter. “Is everything okay?” I asked.

“Yeah, sure. Everything’s great.” Cindy’s voice was strained and she couldn’t bring herself to look at me. “Um, I just want to tell you I’m moving out. I’m moving back home.”

I was stunned. “Home? Look, if this is about what we did the other night…”

As soon as I said that Cindy’s eyes welled up with tears. Her eyes were riveted on the floor and her posture screamed defeat.

“God, this is such a joke.” she sobbed. “School, jobs, dreams. Bullshit. All I am is a fucking slut. Just like my step-father says I am.”

That’s what this was all about. Cindy’s stepfather was notorious in our neighborhood. A loudmouthed, drunken waste product who abused his wife and terrorized Cindy. He was an unapologetic misogynist who believed all women are nothing but whores and he beat that belief into Cindy’s brain through years of repetition. Despite all she’d accomplished in her short years Cindy still harbored that belief in the depths of her soul. And my making love to her cemented that idea.

I crossed the room in a rush, taking Cindy’s face in my hands, forcing her to look in my eyes. “Don’t you ever be afraid to look me in the eye, me or anyone else. You’re only 18 and you’ve already done more with yourself than most people will do with their whole lives. You are not my whore. Not mine or anyone else’s! Don’t ever run yourself down like that, not in front of me.”

When I finished my outburst I stepped back from Cindy. I was out of breath and shaking with the strength of my emotions. I suddenly felt clumsy and awkward and very, very stupid. We stood there for a moment wrapped in the uncomfortable silence. Then I turned and lurched out of the room. Somehow I found myself in the kitchen.

I was staring blankly out of the window above the sink, seeing nothing. I heard a soft sound behind me. It was Cindy. I opened my mouth to speak but she silenced me with a finger to my lips. She slipped into my arms and we held each other tight. I’ve heard it said that if a person is fortunate enough to go to heaven they will spend eternity suspended in the most perfect moment of joy they’d ever experienced in life. This was my moment

Sometimes the heart knows what the head denies. I was in love with an 18 year old woman.

I have no idea how long we stood there like that, I only know it could never be long enough. I luxuriated in her presence, the smell of her skin and hair, the warmth of her body. She turned her face up to mine. Tears were in her eyes but this time they were tears of happiness. I brushed a tear from her cheek and she smiled. Our lips came together in a kiss, soft and tender, saying far more than words ever could. I could taste her strawberry lip gloss. Cindy moaned as I kissed her eyelids, her cheeks. My tongue traced the outline of her jawline and I nibbled her earlobe before our lips met again.

I broke the kiss and looked Cindy in the eyes to make sure this was what she wanted. Again she silenced me with a finger on my lips. She looked at me in wonder, as if seeing me for the first time. Her delicate finger traced my lips, then slowly down my chin, my throat, my chest. Lower. Down my stomach to my belt. She placed her hands on my hips and smiled. Then Cindy gracefully knelt before me.

Cindy lowered my zipper and released my penis. She lightly ran her fingertips along it’s length, gently coaxing it to hardness. She studied it as if it were an art object she’d discovered. Pursing her lips she blew cool air on the head of my cock and I shivered. She smiled and held my gaze with hers as her soft, moist lips engulfed the tip of my penis. The point of her tongue tickled the glans and then she ran her lips along the underside. My moans and sighs gave her encouragement to increase her efforts.

Cindy unbuckled my pants and tugged them to the floor so she could have access to my balls as well. While she slowly stroked my dick she took first one ball, then the other, in her mouth and tongued them. My breathing had become erratic and I wasn’t going to last long like this. Cindy knew it and she loved being in control of my pleasure. She kissed the head of my cock and then took as much of me in her mouth as she could. Massaging my balls with her hand she sucked me harder and deeper. Her tongue swirled around my shaft as she twisted her head seeking to give me as much pleasure as possible. I placed my hands on her head and wrapped my fingers in her hair. She knew I was about to come so she grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper. The slurping sounds she made combined with the incredible sight of my cock disappearing into her angelic face to push me over the edge. With a groan I filled her mouth with sperm and Cindy eagerly swallowed it all.

I helped Cindy back to her feet and kissed her. Kicking off my pants I picked her up and carried her up the stairs. Since we came to her room first, I brought her in there and lay her on the bed. We kissed, deeply and passionately for many long minutes. She lay on top of me as we made out and my hands teased and caressed her through her clothes. She seemed to love having her breasts caressed and her nipples are very sensitive. Finally I rolled off the bed and had Cindy stand up with me. I stopped her when she tried to undress herself. I wanted that job.

I peeled her shirt over her head and kissed the soft, young flesh exposed to me. I kissed her neck and throat and the tender flesh of her upper chest. Cindy’s nipples looked like they were trying to burst through her bra, but they would have to wait their turn. Bypassing her breasts, I kissed my way down her tummy. She giggled when I paused to lick her bellybutton. I unbuttoned her lowriders and slowly peeled them off. Again, I kissed and caressed the newly exposed skin, worshipping her body, but avoiding her still covered parts. Next I slipped off her panties. As I slip them down I blew on her pussy and kissed her lower tummy, just above her slit. Cindy wriggled, trying to get contact with her now wet pussy, but I had other plans. As she stepped out of her panties I maneuvered behind her and kissed her butt, just a few kisses on each cheek plus a long, lingering lick up the crack.

I stood up behind her and pulled her back towards me. Cindy could feel my hardness pressing into her and she reached back to stroke me, but it wasn’t time for that yet. I turned her to face me and unhooked her bra, finally freeing her perky, young tits. Holding her hands in mine I stepped back a pace to take in her beauty. At 5’4” Cindy is perfectly proportioned. Her 34B breasts stand proudly out from her chest, soft white mounds capped by puffy, pale pink nipples. Her flat belly and slim waist flare gently outwards to her slender, womanly hips. Her firm round ass is the stuff of dreams. Her short, black hair frames a cute, pixie-ish face. Her warm brown eyes were now expressing anticipation and sexual hunger.

I ran my hands up her sides, then in to her breasts. Cindy covered my hands with hers and pressed them firmly to her chest. We kissed, passionately, while I rolled her stiffened nipples between my fingers. I kissed my way to her tits, taking one nipple at a time between my lips. Cindy’s knees buckled and we fell back onto the bed. I continued sucking those magnificent tits and placed my hand on her cunt. Spreading her pussylips I sought out her clit, teasing her to the point of orgasm. I fingered the opening to her vagina without actually penetrating her. Cindy squirmed and moaned while I teased her.

I left her tits and kissed my way down, down to her sweet pussy. I knelt between Cindy’s widespread legs. Her cunt was drooling juice down her asscrack. She looked so sweet, so angelic and yet so wanton. Her hips writhed of their own accord, her body overcome by lust. She bit her lower lip in anticipation of what was about to happen, what she longed to happen. Cindy let out a long groan as I dipped my head between her thighs and licked the length of her slit. I spread her with my thumbs and licked her wet hole. As I increased the speed of my ministrations Cindy thrashed her head back and forth, humping her hips at my face. She pinched her nipples and moaned encouragement. She came with a loud moan, her body convulsing in ecstasy, but I didn’t stop.

When Cindy was recovered from her orgasm I flipped her on her stomach and buried my face in her buttcrack. I spread her cheeks and licked her tight, little hole. She didn’t know how to react at first but when I pushed one, then two fingers deep into her wet pussy she figured it out: she came again.

Rolling her onto her back again I focused my attention on her clit, licking it, stroking it, gently sucking it. I massaged her pussyhole and slid a finger up her asshole, lubricated by the copious flow of juice from her cunt. I finger fucked her ass while I ate her sweet pussy. Cindy kept repeating the same word over and over: “Coming!” Finally Cindy grabbed my head and held it to her cunt with surprising strength and came again, shrieking, her ass rising high off the bed.

Cindy pulled me up on top of her and kissed me hard, wrapping her arms and legs around me tightly like she was trying to keep me from getting away. She reached between us and lined my cock up with her hungry pussy. “Fuck me. This is your pussy. Show me how much you love this pussy.” I slid into her with one stroke and she arched her back to take it. This was not tender lovemaking, we’d left that behind. We were fucking now, two people taking their pleasure from one another. Her cunt gripped me and squeezed me. I drove into her with all the power I could muster. The room was filled with the sounds of sex, squeaking bedsprings, moans of passion and the flat slap of flesh on flesh. I could hear the wet, squashy sound of my penis stretching Cindy’s tight, young cunt. She whispered in my ear as I fucked her. “Come on, baby! Give it to me! Give me your come!”

I exploded into her just as she reached her climax. Cindy screamed as she came and her pussy clamped down on me like a velvet fist. I kept pumping her and she whimpered. I held her in my arms and kissed her tenderly, the madness of lust having passed. I stroked her hair and nuzzled her neck. Cindy purred like a kitten and snuggled closer to me.

“Did you mean what you said before?” Cindy asked in a dreamy voice.

“Every word of it, Cindy”

She was quiet for a few moments. “You were wrong about one thing.”

“Oh, what has that?” I asked.

She kissed me and said. “I am a whore. Your whore, for as long as you’ll have me.”

The next morning I did not wake up alone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Daughter's Best Friend Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 653 milliseconds