• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daughter's Boyfriend

My Daughter's Boyfriend

It'd been a pretty slow year since my husband left, just me and my eighteen year old daughter in a great big house. I go to work, she goes to school, we come home, I make dinner, and we go to bed. Hardly a word is spoken at all most nights, when her boyfriend comes over they generally keep to themselves up in Sarah's room, watching movies and whatever teenagers do.

It's not like I haven't tried the dating scene, it just feels like I keep going to dinner with the same man. Not a big selection around here. My daughter however, doesn't seem to mind the drought of men, she seems more than happy with the twenty-one year old she's with. Numerous occasions I've come home early for work only to catch two sweaty kids pretending to be doing something innocent, like reading an upside-down fashion magazine together.

One afternoon however, I came home from work a little late, having called ahead I must have exaggerated how late I'd be; they didn't expect me. I was pretty quiet coming in the door and up the stairs; my daughter occasionally uses my shower because she enjoys my massager, so I didn't think much of the sound of running water. When I reached the top my bedroom door was open a crack, and I could see her boyfriend sitting on the edge of my bed, completely naked, stroking his fully erect cock slowly, as he watched my only daughter taking a shower with the curtain open.

Red hot rage ran up my back, neck, and I could feel my face turning beet red, but I also felt my insides tingle. Angry and getting fairly horny, I stood there watching both my daughter rubbing her clit, and her boyfriend pleasuring himself. She kept the water running, but got on her hands and knees and began to crawl out of the shower towards him, pawing at the carpet as she crept, with her hips swaying and her ass in the air.

By the time my sweet little girl's pouting lips wrapped around her man's engorged cock, I noticed I was rubbing my clit with my thumb, and entering my pussy with my middle finger, my skirt pushed up by my wrist and panty-hose pushed down. A soft moan escaped my lips, but thankfully at the exact same time Sarah moaned as though her throat was a second pussy.

I gathered myself up and decided I probably should go downstairs before I was caught.

"Oh, hi Mom, we didn't hear you come in, what's for dinner?" Sarah asked as her boyfriend and she came down the stairs a short time later. I was behind the counter, sautéing some vegetables for stir fry.

"Stir fry chicken, how was school?"

"Good, pretty boring. We rented a movie if you want to watch it with us."

"Sure, what'd ya rent?"

"Bullit. I've never heard of it, but Steve said it's a classic."

"It sure is, but when your father took me to see it I fell asleep in the theatre."

"Then it'll be new to two of us!"

"Alrightey then. Dinner's ready, come dip it up. I'm gonna go eat in my room."

I left them to fend for themselves and took my plate up to my room and ate by myself, and looked at the corner of my bed where Steve fucked my little girl's face; the carpet was still wet from her shower. I turned myself back on thinking of them, and this time I ached and throbbed even more, it hurt a little bit I needed it so bad.

The lights were off as I came down the stairs, and I heard my daughter's voice asking Steve if he was ready to put in the movie. He replied to the affirm, so she reached into the entertainment center to the mess of dvd's she'd placed it on earlier. I sat down to Steve's right, she placed the disc in the tray and came to the couch on the other side of him. I still couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to wrap my lips around his cock, couldn't get the image of my daughter's body out of my head either. It mirrors mine, although she doesn't have to work out nearly as much due to her metabolism. I've even had to get my breasts augmented; they're nearly as perky as hers now.

I expected to see the opening credits, some Steve McQueen and such, but instead...

I was mortified! There I was on the television, on the couch we're sitting on, getting fucked from behind by my ex-husband while sucking one of his poker buddies!

We sat in silence, my daughter and I completely stunned while my ex pushed the back of my head to get his friend's entire dick in my mouth. Her boyfriend shifted uncomfortably, I could see the outline of his cock in his shorts getting more defined. I was too afraid to move, just watching, and remembering how good it felt; how dirty I felt, to be treated like a slut-wife for the first and only time. As I glanced at the screen and watched her boyfriend's cock grow next to me, I could feel my thong become sopping wet. I wanted to get up and turn it off then die. I wanted to throw something through the television set, run upstairs, and never see my daughter or her boyfriend ever again. As the embarrassment and wetness grew, I noticed my hand moved over and into Steve's shorts, I gripped the head of his cock, throbbing in my hand, and began to slide my hand downwards. He gasped and moaned softly, but then I felt another hand as small as my own, and looked towards my daughter who I could see had her hand down his pants as well, she was staring intently at the side of his face, watching him come close to climaxing. It was too much for me, the light from the television set reflecting off their faces, the sounds of me coming in the background, Steve's soft moans growing louder, I removed my hand quickly, got up, and escaped to my room.

When I got here I turned out the lights, took off my clothes, and immediately started caressing my own shaved mound under the covers. I teased myself, and hoped I'd get tired and fall asleep, but I knew that wouldn't happen. I could hear them downstairs, my daughter moaning loudly, almost to make sure I could hear it. I was sure I heard him say "I'm gonna..." but then he was cut off by my daughter's soft voice, "I think it's time for bed now."

I heard the steps creaking as they walked up, my pussy grew hotter and wetter, I fit four fingers inside as they came closer to my bedroom door. It sounded like they stopped in front of the door, I was frozen. I didn't move a muscle. I heard another moan, could have been from either one of them, and then I heard my door open. The sound of teenagers groping, kissing sloppily, came closer to the edge of my bed, until I felt the bed move. My eyes finally adjusted and I could see my daughter straddling her boyfriend at the edge of my bed, he laid his head back against my inner calves, and her movements became fiercer. I couldn't take it any longer.

I sat up in bed and grabbed her head with both hands, and kissed her deeply, she moaned loudly in my mouth. The top of her boyfriend's head tickled my wet pussy, and I began to sway my hips with whatever I could touch against my softness. Suddenly, I saw him lift her up and off of him. I was now sitting next to her, kissing her softly. She was touching my breasts and teasing my nipples, when he grabbed both of our hands. He stood us up against the wall side by side, and moved in between us. One hand for each of us, he pinned us up against the wall, finger fucking us. Our chins on his muscular shoulders, we both tried to lift our legs to wrap around something, anything, but he stayed right where he was. I could hear my daughter whisper a plea, "Pleeaasse fuck me baby." She kept whispering it quicker and quicker as she neared climax, she held my hand as hard as she could and I felt her shake, and moan louder than I'd ever heard her moan before.

I saw his moonlit body push her to her knees, she immediately began sucking his dick, hungrily. His lips jumped for mine, and we kissed while my daughter sucked him, three of his fingers still as deep as they could go inside me.

He asked me if I wanted his thick cock, I could only stammer out an "uh huh" in a small voice. He grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her off his dick, gripped my ass and lifted me up against the wall, and held me their as he entered me in one swift movement, he was much thicker than my husband, but didn't have any trouble as I've never been this wet before.

I must've come a half-dozen times in front of my daughter that night, while her boyfriend fucked me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daughter's Boyfriend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds