• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • My Dream Fuck

My Dream Fuck

"God, this feels so good," I thought as I was standing behind the counter with his dick pressed against my ass. As he went to open the cash drawer I softly asked told him, "Do you press your hard dick against everyone or is this just for me?" He grinned and replied, "Only for a sexy girl like you."

The person I am describing is my fucking hot boss. He's quite a bit older than me at around 30 while I am 18. I have always been the girl who has a crush on the teacher or some older guy so this wasn't too surprising when I thought this up. At this point if he asked me, I would fuck him as hard as he wanted and blow him until he (came. cummed.) He's not good looking; just an overweight middle aged man. But he makes my pussy wet.

Later, I went into the office to clock out and saw Mr. D sitting there. "M do you have a crush on me?" he asked. My face turned bright red. "Well I mean if you do that would be extremely good for me and I suppose maybe you and [maybe] I could (go take you) out for dinner."

I went behind Mr. D and said, "We could just skip dinner and just go straight to the bedroom."

He grinned and said, "Great idea, but will you give me a hand job right now?" PBI

I grinned. I was really excited about doing it somewhere where people could see us. Surprising me, he took my hand and we started walking. We went to the mens room for me to do the deed. I knelt down and took my shirt off. I could see how hard Mr. D was already. I unzipped his pants and took his long, ample, dick out of his boxers. I looked up and smiled saying, " Be careful with me tonight. I don't want to get hurt with this big thing."

I opened my mouth and licked the head of his dick, then took it deep in my throat. I slid my lips up and down his huge cock, licking it and cupping his balls in my hands. He was moaning and had to sit down on the toilet. "O fuck yes, damn it!"

I laughed, "Ssshhh, don't be too loud!"

His balls were now in my mouth and I was giving him a hand job when suddenly he said, almost in a whisper, "I need to cum, I am going to start to cum." I let his balls slip from my mouth) My lips traveled up his dick and. covered his dick. I got a huge mouth full of his hot cum and it kept coming. When I thought he couldn't have any cum left, I opened my mouth for him to see but he came on my face.

"Shit M, I'm sorry." I just smiled and took the cum that went on my face and undid my bra and rubbed my tits. He came down to kiss me and we shared his cum that was in my mouth.

"Ok, I am ready for tonight. Have you done that before M?"

"No, it's my first time, however, I did practice blowjobs on veggies at home."

He grinned, "Before we go, can I see how tight you are?"

"Well ok sure Mr. D." I laid down on the floor and he undid my pants and he pulled my thong off to the side. I was drenched with cum but when he put his finger in me I yelped. "M, my god! Your so tight!"

"Well I'll get some lube and condoms Mr D."

"Ok, M you get the lube but not any condoms." He smacked my bare ass and we cleaned up.

***

So there I was standing in front of the mirror in of the bathroom of in the hotel room where I was going to get my first fuck. I looked at my flat bellied stomach, nice ass, and long legs. I was wearing a black corset with pink trimming with the matching thong. I had on my fish nets and black high heels. To top it all off, I had a tie on. I had to say to myself, "I look fucking hot."

I walked out of the bathroom and his jaw dropped. "Can I, um, take, um pictures of you M?"

"Here," I said. I threw my digital camera at him. I did some standard poses; the tie between my legs and me with my ass bent over spanking myself. I gave Mr D a lap dance. He was in awe.

"Why are you so amazed Mr. D?"

"Well, I haven't done this before. Well I have but not with someone who could be in Playboy."

I just smiled. I knew I was the best he had and he knew I knew. He began taking all my clothes off until I was just in my heels and tie. I pushed him onto the bed and unbuttoned his shirt. His hands went up to touch my boobs and he cupped them like he hadn't seen boobs before. I had him naked and he looked like a horny teen, and I liked that. I took my tie off and rubbed it between my legs. I got it all wet and whispered "Lick it." He licked all my cum off and managed to jack himself off at the same time.

He fucked me every way possible. He went to put his dick in me and I screamed. It was the most painful thing I ever felt.

"M, are you OK?"

"Mmmhmmm," I was in tears of pleasure but it hurt.

"Here let us lube up." He did it and then took me in missionary style. "Oh fuck Morgan! You're so fucking tight!" We did everything; doggy, up against the wall, sixty nined, etc.

He gave me my first orgasm.

"M, I want to take you out. You know how to fuck but damn it I want to be with you."

"What about your wife Mr. D?"

"Well, she's a bitch and I just married her because she said she was pregnant. You have a boyfriend anyways M .

I interrupted quickly, "But I don't like him physically."

Seven months have passed. We are still together and every morning when I wake up I give him head. (he gives me head....) Fuck life is great.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • My Dream Fuck

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds