• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Erotic E-mail

My Erotic E-mail

I remember late that seemingly regular night when I tiredly opened my e-mail as usual, only to find the most remarkable and rare e-mail in there, an erotic e-mail that was waiting inside for me, from you. It was waiting inside for me to open it so it could cyberly open up my sexual delight inside. For inside it was the words, in seemingly big bright neon letters, right across my computer screen and into my unfeigned eyes...

"I will pleasure you in any and every way that you desire"

I've been waiting to hear those words from you, in any realm that you could deliver them to me in - in cyber or real time. For sure, those words of yours awoke me fully, more than any caffeine could do to even the most coffee addicted person. For I wanted your sex more than any addict could ever want their smack. For this most erotic e-mail left me wanting you at my erotic back.

Oh, I almost fell out of my chair. My chair that seemed to transform into an erotic throne that sent pleasure pulsing straight thru the base of my spine and into this present physical feeling of mine that sent my mind's sexual thoughts reeling into thine. For this e-mail arose in me my deepest thoughts of desire of how I wanted you to pleasure me. I sat and stared at that e-mail for a while. First out of disbelief that it was to me, which of course it was. Then out of the pure fever that it arose in me. For this e-mail got me so hot that I felt I should check my temperature to make sure that I don't overheat from this lusty cyber treat.

After I read it for the sake of passion's last time, and sent it back into the ethers of my inbox with a cyber kiss and I did what any self-loving and self-appreciating woman would do - I went to my room, locked my door, turned on Madonna's "Erotica", so as to set up the mood of my room so I could masturbate myself deep into my primitive thoughts of how you could sexually gratify me to the deepest of my own erotica's end.

So I slowly removed my top, as if it were you taking it off. Then I took my pants off like I thought you would. I had no underwear on to remove, as I rarely wear them except for with dresses, long or short. Then I started caressing my nipples until they were arousingly hard and completely off guard, then I trailed over the valley of my Hara and proceeded to procure pleasure from my right hand of Tara.

Ooooh, still me thinking of you, slowly I stroked my clit, and immediately felt passion arising in me from a deeper source than any self made hand job ever before. I started to stroke it at a little faster of a pace so as to clearer see your erotic face. Then I put my mind into it wholly so I could trip totally into desires realm of existence. Finally my first sweet drop of pot's honey rolled onto the tip of my finger. If you were here, I would have placed it deep inside your mouth so that you could savor the flavor on your tasty tongues palate. I began rubbing my pink faster and faster, which ignited a orgasmic fire within.

Then I went to my clit tapping technique that I accidentally discovered when I was playing in my pink, and noticed how it seemed to reach the innermost sexual corporeal realms of my being. I finally found the right steady pace to keep tapping in clit time with so that my breathing imbued my thoughts with the right hue of red that colored my imagination with orgasmic shades of you. When I finally came to the edge of my big "O", my thoughts went all to you - the whole sensual, sexual, corporeal you - wishing that you were here and that this hand that was deep inside my wanton sex that was dripping with moist was yours, and not mine. Continuing on I went full on for the big bang and exploded deep right into ecstasies thoughts of you. Afterwards, I lingered inside my fantastical realm of my clit's castle in the realm of erotica's sky above.

Of course I had to respond with a no because in my reasoning you were not fully available enough for what I had in mind for me and you. Though I surely wanted to say yes 1000 times more than I wanted to say no. I most sincerely wanted to say yes, so that you could take me deep into the promised land where the sensual is as much as a part of you as your right hand. I wanted you to explore my most secret garden down below and between my thighs all the way until you procured from me deep within my erotic flower the sensual sighs that would tear my sweet nectars cries. I wanted you to procure from deep within me my joy juices so that they could flow freely with pleasure's delight for you to drink with all your wanton mouths might.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Erotic E-mail

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds