• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Evolving Sexuality Ch. 03

My Evolving Sexuality Ch. 03

123

Part 3

(The Conclusion - Unexpected events in my Evolving Journey)

The weather was unusually hot for this time of the year. I like that because I could continue to wear lighter clothes. Wearing heavy clothes during the fall and winter, does at time, have its moments of pleasure (mainly because you feel warm), but I prefer the airier feeling of light loose clothing.

It had been three weeks since that last basketball game evening. I had seen very little of Tom. I was doing a little gardening out in front of my house when Tom suddenly appeared standing over me as I was bent over pulling out some weeds.

"Hi Jill, this is nice weather that we are having. I would like to go hiking in the hills north of here. You are to come with me on a hike this Saturday. Be at my house at 7:00AM." He then turned and left. I was a little surprised by this change in how he requested my presence, but it felt better to hear him say it as opposed to receiving a note, text, or email.

I needed to wear clothes and shoes appropriate for hiking. I had never really been hiking before; therefore, I spent a day shopping to secure the proper attire for this hiking event. I tried, but it was impossible to find sexy hiking clothes. So, I arrived at his house on the appointed day and time wearing a sturdy shirt, short pants, bra, panties, hiking boots and a sensible hat.

Tom was waiting for me by his car, which apparently, he had already packed for our adventure. Tom opened the car door for me. As I looked at the car seat, I saw a sturdy leather dog collar and a light metal leash on the seat next to it. I looked back at Tom and he calmly said, "Once you are seated, put the collar on," I was surprised by this. I didn't know whether to be angry or delighted by this. But the one thing I did know, I was going to keep my word and to do as he wanted. So far keeping my word has opened a whole new sexual world to me and I hope that this would be a continuation of that. So, I put the collar on. To my surprise, I put it on somewhat snugly. The collar had a D ring in it that I placed in front under my chin. The way the D ring was arranged, the collar could not be removed without pulling the leather of the collar up over the top of the D ring.

Tom pulled out of his driveway and away we went to the local mountains, which was about an hour and half drive. Once we transition from the local streets to the highway, an interesting though entered my mind. Acting on that though, I completely unbutton and remove my shirt. This exposed me from the waist up. I had on a sturdy strapless bra so I was not nude. That felt really good. Tom noticed and voiced his approval. But to my surprise he said, "Since you decided to expose your upper body in the car you are to leave your body that way for the rest of the day." I didn't object to his request.

After parking the car in the parking lot at the base of the mountain hiking trails, Tom removed from the truck of the car a large backpack which he put on his back. As I exited the car, Tom told me not to forget the collar's leash which I pick up and carried in one of my hands. Tom fitted me and himself with belted water bottles. To get to the beginning of the hiking trails, one had to pass through the park's very nice picnic area (a half mile from the parking lot). At that point, three different trails made their way up into the higher elevation of the mountain. Tom picked the middle trail for us to hike.

The weather was nice, warm with bright sun light shining on our bodies. That felt especially good on my exposed upper body. At the lower portion of the trail we did pass people returning down from the trail's higher elevation. I did get a few interesting looks from some of those people. About a quarter of the way up the mountain, our trail split into two paths, one staying on the main trail and the one that we took that led off to the left into a more wooded area (the higher we went the denser the tress became). After about an hour of hiking, at Tom's pace, he spotted a grassy meadow area about 400 yards upward from the trail. Tom said that looked like a good place to stop and have a picnic. I was glad, not being a hiker, I was really getting tired and was falling further and further behind Tom. Tom made it up to the meadow and removed various items from the backpack, a blanket, food, paper plates, napkins, drinks and a few other items that I could not make out from where as I was trying to make it up to the meadow.

When I finally got there, I collapsed onto the far end of the blanket, dropping the leash in the process. Tom was sitting there waiting for me. After resting and clearing my head, I notice that Tom had picked up the leash and was securing it to a peg that he had driving into the ground through a hole located in the middle of the blanket. He then took the other end of the leash and padlocked it to the D ring in the collar around my neck. I was surprised but anxious to see where this was going to lead.

Tom went back to the middle of the blanket where he had placed all the picnic items. He fixed two plates of food and invited me over to part take of a much-needed meal. I was still tired from the hike.

As I tried to get up onto my unsteady legs, Tom said, "Jill it would be much easier for you if you just crawled over to me." I agreed and started to do so, but Tom yelled for me to stop and then said, "Since I did all of the heavy lifting bring up the backpack with these picnic items, it only seems fair if you compensate me for my work prior to partaking of this really good food." Now I am tired and hungry and really want some food, so I ask what he wanted in compensation. He replied, "Not much, just all of the clothes you have on." My internal response was, so that what this is all about. Ok, I like the idea. I was not worried because I knew that Tom would provide any protection that I might need. So off came the clothes and I crawled to the middle of the blanket. It was too bad that I was so tired that I could not really enjoy my tits hanging down and swaying and my ass sticking up in the open air. Once there, I enjoyed a good picnic feast. The effect of being tired and have just eaten a full meal took its toll on me. I laid myself down on the blanket and feel fast asleep.

I slowly awoke not knowing how long I had being sleeping. The first thing that I noticed was that my body was covered by part of the blanket. I figured that Tom did not want me to get sun burned since I was naked out in the full sunlight of the day. I sat up and threw off the blanket. I looked around but did not initially see Tom. Panicking I stood up and look all around trying to find him. I then heard his voice coming from down near the trail that we had left to come up here. He was talking to a couple whom looked a little older than Tom or I. Tom finally noticed me standing there on the blanket. He then said something to the couple and all three of them started walk up the slope toward me.

Not sure of what was going on; I started to reach for the blanket that I had thrown off. That is when my current situation became blatantly clear to me. Tom had shortened the length of the chain such that I couldn't leave the spot that I was standing in and that I had thrown the edge of the blanket far enough away from me that I could no longer retrieve it. My only choices were to continue standing up while these two strangers came up to my naked and restrained body or to kneel by putting my legs under me which offered a little coverage for my intimate parts. I chose to kneel and to place my arms over my breast and to lower my head and look down at the ground.

I didn't know what to think of this situation. Was this Tom plan all along, to expose me to strangers? Was he going to allow them to touch me? Did he expect me to go along with this? Was this some kind of test to see if I had really changed sexually or to test my promise to do whatever he requested? If I refused, would Tom stop exposing me at his parties and thus prevent me from taking that next step of letting his friend have me sexually (something I now desperately wanted to do). As to the fact of keeping my word, there was no question on my part about that. I would do what he requested. Would I enjoy letting strangers look at and touch me? I didn't, at that moment, know the answer myself.

As the three of them arrived and stood looking down onto my body, Tom said, "Jill, I would like you to meet Paul and Susan." I raised my head to see Paul holding out his hand to me. I took his hand, stood up and shook it. I notice a look of satisfaction in Tom face as I stood there. Susan then step forward and gave me a hello hug.

As she stepped back she slowly looked over my body. Turning to look at Tom, she said, "You were telling the truth, she has a beautiful and strong body. May I please examine her more fully?"

Tom replied, "Yes please do."

I stood there stunned as Susan step up to me. She gently touched my cheek, and then passed her finger over my lips. Next, she moved down to my left breast. She put her hand, in a cupping motion, under my breast then pushing it upwards, as if she was trying to get an idea of its weight or fullness before taking my nipple (which at this point was sticking straight out) and twisting and pulling it. Next, she stepped closer me, reached behind me and cup both of my ass cheeks before pulling them apart. Stepping back, looking me in the eyes, she said, "Spread your legs!" I complied. Susan took her hand and stroked the lips between my legs before inserting her finger into me. I shudder with pleasured which caused me to lean forward putting my head on her shoulder.

At that point Paul spoke up, "Enough Susan. Remove your clothes." Susan immediately moved back from me and removed her shirt and shorts to revel her naked body. Walking over to Paul she knelt before him, bowed her head and placing her arms behind her back. Paul removed a pair hand cuffs from his back pocket, walked behind Susan and cuffed her arms behind her.

As I was watching Susan and Paul, Tom had moved behind me, pulled my arms behind my back and tied them together with a rope from his backpack. Paul pulled Susan up to her feet, walked her over in front of me, and then pushed her down to her knees so that her face was directly an inch from my pussy. I had an intense flow of pleasure course through my body, because of my realization as to what was going to happen next, I was, for the first time in my life, going to get eaten out by a woman!

Paul's next statement to Susan was, "Eat!" Susan leans ever so slowly forward placing her face onto my pussy as her tongue smoothly lick open my lips from their bottom all the way up until she reached my clit which had come so far out of its hood that it ached. I shuttered with intense pleasure and had a strong female ejaculation. I soaked Susan face.

Tom came up to me and untied my hands. Placing my hands in front of me, he retired them together. Next, he pulled me down onto my back. Paul pulled Susan up and walked her over to me placing her feet on either side of my head with Susan facing toward my feet. Paul next command to Susan was, "Sit." After Susan had sat on my face, Paul pulled Susan's head down onto my pussy, putting Susan and I in a classic 69 position. With our hands tied, we could not move out of this position.

Tom and Paul then retreated over to where Tom had left the backpack. Tom removed two beers from the bag. He handed one of the bears to Paul. They both saw on the blanket drinking their beers looking at Susan and myself. Neither of them said anything to us. I then felt Susan wonderful tongue tentatively licking my pussy. That enticed me to stick out my tongue to get my first taste of another woman's treasure. I had never tasted anything that compared to that wonderful liquid coming out of her pussy. I couldn't get enough of it.

I don't know how long we had been pleasure each other before I heard two other male voices. I did hear Tom and Paul inviting them to watch Susan and I enjoying each other pussy. Ten minutes later as I was still licking that wonderful nectar out of Susan, I felt something splashing on my face. I looked up to see all four of the men jerking off onto Susan and myself. Susan being on top was getting the majority of the cum on her back.

After the men had finished coming, the two other males, after adjusting themselves, shook Tom and Paul's hands and left. At the point Paul pulled a reluctant Susan from my body. Exhausted I watched as Susan put on her clothes over her cum filled body. Paul and Tom shook hands and Susan gave Tom a very impassion hug and they walked off down the trail. Tom then sat down and just watched me for a while. I was moaning and my body was twitching experiencing the after effects of the pleasure Susan had given me. A bit later, I recovered enough to sit up with Tom's help. Tom removed the leash from my collar and untied my hands. He handed me my clothes. As I dressed Tom told me not to remove the cum that was now drying on my face. Tom packed away all the picnic items into the backpack. We walked back to the car. At the car, Tom said I had a choice; I could remove the collar and my clothes or leave it and my clothes on for the ride home. Having worn the collar all day, I decided to take it and my clothes off. As it was starting to get dark, I was not worried about been seen.

On the drive home, I went over in my mind all of today's activities trying to decide how I felt about them. I was a little concerned about Tom not letting me in on what he had planned (it was obvious that he knew Paul and Susan). However, I do believe not knowing added to the excitement and pleasure that I received from this experience. I enjoyed being nude, tied to the stake, made to expose myself to two total strangers, experiencing my first time having sex with a woman; and finally having Tom and those three strange men jerking off on my face. I fell asleep with a smile on my face as Tom occasionally stroked my breast.

PS: Tom did make me walk nude from his driveway to my house.

This Friday evening a first-round playoff basketball match will be on TV. I texted Tom and asked if he was having the guys over for the game. He replied that no, he had not planned on having a basketball game party. I texted back, sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to being with Al, Ralph, Toby and him.

Tom responded, "I didn't say that they were not coming over and that you would not be there. I will come over to your house Thursday evening to discuss my plans for Friday evening. See you at 9:00PM."

At 9:00PM on that Thursday, Tom knocked on my front door. As I open the door, Tom was greeted with the site of me dressed in the white button up shirt and the ankle length skirt with slits up side of both legs. Underneath I wore the triangle bikini bottom.

After settling down in the living room, Tom told me the following:

"Jill, it has been several months since that incident with Robert and the establishment of our one-year agreement. I want to recognize that you have far exceeded what I demanded of you. I could not be more pleased with you. You have brought back into my life that one thing that makes living good again. To that end, I am satisfied, even though a year has not passed, that you have totally fulfilled our agreement and you are no longer bound by it. Robert no longer has to live under the threat of my turning him over to the police. I just hope that he has turned his life around."

"I am having a party tomorrow evening, but it is not a basketball game event. It is a rare special party for me and the guys plus two other individuals. But the party, as I see it in my mind, needs a special attraction. That attraction is you. I want you to put yourself totally into my hands for this party. I want you to do everything that I ask of you. But you must only accept this invitation because you want to, freely without any reservations. I have seen the beautiful sexual person that you have turned into over these last months. At this party, under my directions, you will finally ascend to the ultimate sexual animal that I see trying to get out of you. At times during the party you will be put into situations where you will experience some physical discomfort/pain (but no real harm will be done to you) that will transition into sexual pleasure. As always, I will be your protector so you can completely let go and really experience the things I have planned with and for you. Remember you are no longer obligated to me. You can say no with no hard feelings from me toward you what so ever. If you say yes, the party will be in my basement and will last until everyone has left my house sometime between the Friday evening start of the party and 2:00AM Saturday morning. You will need time to recovery from all the party activities, so planning on to staying over my house until at least midday Sunday. Do you want to have this experience?"

That was a mouth full for me to digest! True: I have growth sexual because of Tom; I have never been really physically harm at Tom's events (the spanking did, a few times, get a little rough but I handled it and somewhat enjoyed it and even wanted it harder); I had experienced things I never would have on my own (walking naked at night in my neighborhood, naked in front of men and a woman, being passed from man to man for their pleasure, being groped and finger penetrated in full view of a group of men, sexually taken by a strange woman; and finally having sex with said strange woman. I have trusted Tom to protect me and he has each and every time. But the most important aspect of this new request is the chance to give into my new strong desire to be group fucked in front of and by his friends. "Yes, Tom I want this experience and I trust that you will not let me be really physically harmed by this experience."

A big smile appeared on Tom's face as he came and picked me up from the couch in a big hug. Placing me down and turning my back to him, Tom removed the shirt and skirt from my body. Bending me slight at the waist, he put his arms around me cupping both of my hanging breast as he brought his head in contact with my upper back. So very softly, he blew air up and down my back making my skin tingle in pleasure that went straight from my back to my pussy. This was a totally new experience for me and made me weak at the knees. He then untied the bikini bottom, leaving me naked. Pushing my back further downward until my arms and hands reached the pillows of the couch, he told me to remain still. Next, I felt his hands slapping my ass cheeks from a soft to medium hard slap. What happen next totally surprised me. Tom hit my butt cheek with a soft multi-tongued whip. It didn't hurt any harder than the hardest slap. He then pulled me upright by the hair on the back of my head and turned me to face him. He reached out and groped my breasts, then slapped them, followed by hitting them with the whip. Finally, after spreading my legs apart, he reached between them and fondled and groped my pussy. That was followed by three semi-gentle hand palm slaps to my pussy.

Stepping back leaving me in a slightly shocked state Tom said, "Jill that might be the worst physical pain that you will experience at the party. I wanted you to experience it so you will not be surprised when it happens at the party." He then grabbed me by the hair again and held me still while he gave me a rough kiss. He then turned and left my house.

Stunned, I stood where he left me. He just "beat" me with a whip. It didn't hurt any more than his firm slaps on my ass and didn't leave any real marks on my body, but he "beat" me with a whip. He also slapped/whipped my breast. He slapped my pussy. I was trying to figure out how I felt about this new "action" in this sexuality that Tom and I have brought about in me. The attention paid to my breast stung and hurt (again nothing I couldn't take) but it had brought my breast and nipples to full attention with an exciting tingling sensation. The slaps to my pussy, strangely after the initial pain, caused a surge of pleasure coursing through my pussy. Me confused, you bet.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Evolving Sexuality Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds