My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom

"Oh yes Sabrina," she moaned, "suck on my tits."

I swirled my tongue around each nipple, I bit softly, I kissed, I sucked, before I started to meander down her body, scattering adoring kisses all over her body as I went. Reaching her skimpy school girl skirt, I paused and asked, "What is this still doing on?"

"Someone hasn't taken it off of me," she smirked.

"Well, we'd better fix that," I concluded, and as I reached for her hips, she lifted her ass up so I could tug down the skirt. As I did, I noticed she wasn't wearing panties. Smiling, I asked with stern theatrics, "Mrs. Jasmine Walker, I believe I've just discovered Exhibit A. Have you been planning to seduce me this entire time?"

"Only since you were my student, during the time you were my son's girlfriend, and planned it for this very evening when I encountered you shopping," she answered flirtatiously.

"Only then?" I questioned teasingly, as I tossed her skirt away recklessly, parted her legs, and did some hungry gazing of my own.

"And from the moment you walked in the door tonight, I've been dripping with anticipation," she finished.

I crawled between her legs. I had crawled between guys' legs so many times it had become robotic and mindless, just a task, a part of the cycle of fucking. Oh, but not this time. I was brimming over with excitement, curiosity and desire.

But as I stared at her pussy, I realized for the first time in years, that although I was in a sexual situation, I had no idea what I was doing. One thing I was confident of was how well I could get a guy off with my mouth, my tits, my hand, my pussy, and even my ass, but Jasmine was all woman... I really had no idea how to proceed.

Too bad I couldn't text Karen for an instruction manual. Although I was sure she would be delighted to rush over and walk me through it, so to speak.

Jasmine noticed my obvious insecurity, but mistakenly assessed it as trepidation since she offered, "You don't have to do this, Sabrina."

Breathing heavily in anticipation and nervousness, I quickly replied, "I want to Jasmine, more than anything, I really do. It's just... that... oh fuck, I feel so silly, but I'm not sure what to actually... do."

"Sweetheart, just do whatever comes naturally," she suggested reassuringly.

"Okay," I nodded, as I lowered myself slowly and steadily to her perfectly trimmed pussy. As I got close, I was surprised by the scent. Guys always complained about a woman's scent, although no guy, not even the disrespectful Jake, had ever complained about mine. Jasmine's scent... no, her bouquet, was faint and yet intoxicating... and it beckoned me closer as I realised I wished it were stronger.

I inhaled her tantalising aroma once more, leaned forward, extended my tongue and parted her lips.

"Ooooooh, yes," Jasmine moaned on contact, which sent a thrilling rush through my body.

Her taste, like her scent, was subtle and sweet, kind of like the flesh of a mango, but with many subtle nuances, including a hint of citrus; I was instantly addicted.

I tried to replicate what she had done to me, but I was still very unsure of what I was doing until I recalled a comedy act by Sam Kinison and his suggestion simply to lick the entire alphabet as a way to provide lots of variety as you stimulated your partner.

So I did exactly that.

A using my entire tongue to lave the majority of her pussy with wetness.

B done small, using just the tip of my tongue.

C along her left pussy lip.

D starting at her left and spreading her pussy lips open wide.

E backwards slowly, so I could give attention to her right pussy lips too, before three long drawn out horizontal tongue wags from the top of her lips to the bottom.

F a repeated E but starting in the middle of her pussy lips and doing the horizontals quickly twice.

"Oh yes, what you're doing is amazing," she moaned, her fingers of both hands combing aimlessly through my hair.

G starting at the clit, just grazing the tip of my tongue over it, before ending with a generous tongue swirl that finished inside her pussy entrance.

H done so slowly that it took thirty seconds for my tongue to worship each lip thoroughly.

Doing it this way kept me focused and her moans kept me encouraged... like when I sucked a cock, I wanted to be the best at it... I wanted to please my lover... and never in my life had I ever wanted to please a lover more than I did right here, right now. My physical approach may have been contrived, but I was putting my very heart and soul into my lovemaking.

I was done with the small 'i', and I did a quick lick between her pussy lips, then a sharp, quick tap on her clit for the tittle. She was noticeably wetter now than when I had begun.

J I did again lower case, starting with my entire tongue again but with extra pressure this time before again finishing with a vigorous tap on her clit.

K I had fun with this, doing three long, languorous paint brush up and downs before tracing the two opposite lines as a sideways 'v'.

L I did upside down and backwards as I went up her right pussy lip with the tip of my tongue before drawing a slow, deliberate line across her swollen clit and pausing there.

"Fuck," Jasmine moaned, as I put continuous pressure on her clit for the first time... just long enough to tease, but not enough to elevate her orgasm barometer.

M and N were done twice each, quickly back and forth, back and forth, getting a solid taste of her growing wetness. The inner mango providing her juices was growing riper and more flavourful. My taste buds were in heaven!

O I pushed my tongue between her pussy lips and directly into her funnel of love and swirled it vigorously in a circular tornado.

P as I kept my tongue deeply in her pussy, then pulled almost all the way out with a swirl before plunging back down.

Q repeated this, but counter-clockwise, before slowly dragging my tongue down diagonally.

R as I trolled all the way to her asshole, swirling around her puckered backdoor.

I loved having my asshole licked, although it had only happened a couple of times. I didn't enjoy licking a guy's asshole, but I sensed that Jasmine's would be perfect... and it was.

"Oh my," she purred, as I licked her asshole.

I spent only a few teasing seconds there, but long enough to let her know that I would do that kind of thing for her whenever she wished.

S with far too many curves as I swayed back up to her inviting bouquet of an aroused feminine sex.

T as I again parted her oasis of wetness and reaching her clit I paused, then went left, then returned, paused, and went right.

Again she moaned, "Oh... my... God... You're driving me wild, Sabrina." Her fingers were no longer gentle in my hair, but were clutching it spasmodically, almost painfully. I didn't mind a bit, knowing it meant that for a virgin pussy eater, I was doing remarkably well. My heart was almost bursting with delight at her response.

U as I went down one pussy lip and back up the other.

V as I replicated the same action, but this time parting the wet pussy lips as I went deep inside and back out and then replicated it the opposite way.

W I repeated, back and forth a dozen times, as her breathing grew ragged and as I triggered a fresh gush of wetness.

"Oh yes, you're getting me so close," she moaned, pushing my head slightly deeper into her pussy perfection.

X really marked the spot as I busily criss-crossed over the top of her trembling hole, anticipating an orgasm.

"Shit, Sabrina, you're amazing," Jasmine moaned, lifting her ass along with my face several inches upwards.

Y I did very quickly, knowing that when I was this close on my own I wanted my motions to be fast.

Z I repeated a few times as manically as possible, my head adding impetus to my tongue until I decided to go for the kill, or what I hoped would be a kill, as I leapt to her clit and sucked it strongly between my lips.

"Yes, yes, yes," Jasmine screamed, her legs flexing athletically, raising her ass half a foot off the bed until she moaned loudly, "Yessssssss," and her ass collapsed back on the bed, my face naturally falling down with it so I could keep licking... desperate to lap up her luxury of sexual excess.

"Keep licking," Jasmine moaned weakly, as I hungrily discovered that unlike the saltiness of cum, the taste of an orgasming pussy, at least her pussy, was now a mango ripe to the point of perfection, so wonderfully sweet, and the tantalising hint of citrus, now obviously orange, had grown into a downright leer.

I licked and lapped for another minute until she pulled me up and kissed me with fervent passion. I collapsed onto her, our breasts resting against each other as our tongues probed and our lips writhed together like two brush fires becoming one.

When at long last she broke our kiss, she looked into my eyes and smiled, "Wow."

"Yeah, wow indeed," I agreed, giggling in delight.

"I hope I didn't wreck your Halloween plans," she said.

I chuckled, "I think you rebuilt them from scratch."

"Well, you definitely are a sexy nun."

"And you're a really sexy school girl; can I take you to the prom, then leave early for the motel room?" I complimented, before adding adoringly, my gaze traveling everywhere over her naked body, clad only in nylon stockings, "but Jasmine, you're even more beautiful like this."

"As are you," Jasmine smiled back, as she leaned back in and kissed me again.

"Mom," Jake called, knocking on the door.

"What?" Jasmine replied, annoyed.

"We're out of mix," he said.

"So?" she retorted, as she kissed me once more and got out of bed.

"Can you go and get some?" he asked.

"Are you not capable?" she complained, as she gestured for me to put my costume back on... our precious ecstasy apparently over.

I got off the bed and reached for my outfit, as he answered, "I've had too much to drink."

"Of course you have," Jasmine sighed, as she continued getting dressed... leaving her bra off.

I left mine off too as I pulled my nun outfit back over me.

"Will you go?" he asked.

Jasmine slipped over to me and asked quietly in my ear, "Are you okay if he finds out that you are in here?"

"Hell yeah," I nodded, surprised she would be willing to do that for me and oddly excited.

"You're not a student anymore," she said. "This can be more than a onetime thing."

"For real?" I asked, delight showing all over my glistening wet face, the sudden prospect of this new future shocking me more than everything else that had transpired tonight.

"Mom! Is that a yes?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's for real sweetness," she said quietly to me, ignoring his question, focused on mine. "He knows I'm a lesbian. It's why I'm divorced."

"Okay," I nodded, still unsure what this all meant, and at this point not intending to hurt Jake, but wanting to continue the pleasure she had awakened in me and keep this glowing feeling I had at the moment. Was this what love feels like?

Could I even be in love after one evening? I had heard of it happening, but never expected it to happen to me.

Jasmine went to the door, heels in hand, and opened it. "I told you to buy more," she said, instantly shifting from intimate lover to annoyed mother.

"Yes but we have more...." He defended before stopping mid-sentence as he spotted me putting my heels on at the edge of his mom's rumpled bed.

"Are you going to finish your sentence?" Jasmine asked, not acting at all like it was weird that his ex-girlfriend was getting dressed in her bedroom.

"I-um-I," he babbled, trying to process what he was seeing and likely trying to figure out if what he was thinking was actually the reality.

Jasmine said, still in full mother mode, "Your loss is my gain, Jake," as she extended her hand out and beckoned to me.

I walked over to her, giddy with excitement for whatever lay ahead and also, I can't lie, enjoying the stunned look on his face... my revenge plan achieved in the most unorthodox way... and eagerly took my lover's hand in both of mine.

He stared at me, utterly speechless, as Jasmine slid gracefully into her heels, led me past him and said, "Sabrina and I will go and pick up more mix, but after that we want to be left completely alone until we come downstairs in the morning. Is that clear?"

He continued staring, mouth hanging open, utterly stunned.

She repeated, "Is that clear, Jake?"

"Yes, Mom," he jerked as he arrived back in his brain and finally nodded.

"Good," Jasmine said, before adding, "I can't believe you let this treasure go."

I couldn't help it. I stopped, tugging gently on Jasmine's hand, "Jake, I need to thank you for cheating on me. If you hadn't, I wouldn't have discovered the grass is indeed greener on the other side. Plus, at least your mother can give me an orgasm!"

His mouth dropped open as I gave Jasmine's hand a squeeze and she guided me down the stairs and through the throngs of college students.

A few noticed we were holding hands, but I didn't care.

I was truly happy for the first time I could actually remember.

And although I had no idea where this would go, my lover being twice my age, I knew that I was forever changed now that I had discovered my true sexuality. In doing so I had discovered what love felt like. Perhaps Jasmine and I wouldn't be forever, that journey was still to come... hopefully with lots of delicious shared orgasms, but for now, I planned to live in this sweet afterglow for as long as I could.

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds