• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Extended Stay at Double M Farms Pt. 03

My Extended Stay at Double M Farms Pt. 03

12

This is Part 3 of a continuing story. Be sure to read parts 1 and 2 before starting this story!

*****

It's cold. Dark, I can't see anything. Blindfolded. I think I'm naked. I can't move. Metal on my wrists, my ankles, my neck; total restraint. I'm on my knees bent forward and I can feel the cold concrete floor against my knees and feet. I hear dripping and it smells strange. Smells clean but odd, moist, sweaty. My arms are held forward and cuffed. I hear someone open a door and walk in. I try to speak and ask what the fuck is going on. My words are lost due to an open-ring style gag. My mouth is held open with a steel ring strapped in my mouth. My tongue licking and feeling, figuring out what the fuck is in my mouth. I'm making all kinds of pissed off gurgling sounds but the person doesn't respond. I hear the person moving things around, turning squeaking knobs. I hear a small hum like a motor turning on, and little puffs of air like a tire pump sound. I can't stop myself from drooling even though I've given up on trying to speak. All I can do is listen.

I hear footsteps approach. I feel a hand rest on the back of my neck. Finally they speak, it's Bryan.

"Relax William, I'll take good care of you. I've done this a few times and I'm getting really good at it. The blindfold keeps you from knowing any of our secrets, and the mouth gag keeps you from complaining too much. An unexpected bonus is that it makes your protests sounds like a cow in distress, which you are now."

Bryan's hand stroked along my bare back, soothing me with touch. His hand glided down my spine, reaching my ass. His hand gently followed the crack of my ass, brushing across my anus and reaching down further to wrap around and hold my balls. He carefully but strongly gripped my balls, pulling them slightly away from my body, feeling and weighing them.

"Oh yes, there's quite a few loads waiting for us in here. And I know how to get it all out, every drop, more than you could ever imagine. I'm going to place some temperature and heart rate monitors. These are both for your safety and to let me know your semen production potential."

I felt Bryan press two sticky sensor pads on my chest. Then I felt two more being placed onto my scrotum, one on each side of my balls.

" There we go. Your heart rate is pretty high, William. Try to relax, breathe slower, you can trust me." Bryan resumed rubbing my back a bit and I was able to relax a little, despite being freaked out still. "There we go, now you're relaxing. That's good. I need you to be relaxed for this next part. I'm going to insert a pretty large plug into your ass. I'll work you up to it with my fingers as best I can, but it'll still be uncomfortable for a bit until your rectum stretches and relaxes around it."

As my mind processed what he just said, I heard a glove snap on his hand and lube being squirted out. I jumped when I felt his gloved hand rub lube onto my asshole. But it felt good, he has a gentle touch. Then I felt the tip of a finger begin to apply pressure against my anus. I was still tense, but trying to relax.

"It's okay, just breathe and let me in." I took a deep breath and slowly let it out, relaxing as I breathed. I felt my anus relax and his finger push me open. He kept pushing in, his finger gliding all the way in until I felt his knuckles against my ass cheeks.

"There we go, good job. Now try to relax and breathe while I put in another." He gently pushed a second finger in, all the way to the knuckle again. Two fingers deep inside my ass. He just held them still, not moving. My ass kept clenching onto his finger. We sat there for what felt like an hour, not moving, just relaxing. It was probably only a couple minutes. When I was more relaxed and my ass had adjusted to his probing, he began slowly moving them in and out. This felt incredible and my cock began to grow uncontrollably. I heard him squirt more lube on his hand on work it inside. Suddenly and gently a third finger slid in. I was really getting stretched.

I felt Bryan reposition his angle a bit. Then he carefully curved his fingers down toward my prostate. When he found it I felt a flood of sexual electricity shoot through my groin. It felt incredible! He wrapped his three fingers around my prostate, rubbing, feeling, massaging. My cock was rock hard and I was moaning and drooling into my gag.

"Easy little cow, don't go making a mess before we're ready."

Bryan's fingers began slowly pulling out of my ass. I felt stretched and I could feel my ass gaping wide after he removed his fingers. I heard him pick up something metal.

"Now just relax and breathe. This plug is electric and has a warming feature so it won't be cold. It matches your body heat. Now just breathe."

I felt the tip of the metal plug touch my asshole and start to push in. It wasn't cold like I expected the metal to be. At first it wasn't too uncomfortable, but once the plug went beyond finger length, I realized it was getting bigger fast. Also it started to curve down as he inserted it, directly rubbing against my prostate. I couldn't believe the size. This felt more like a giant metal dildo than just a plug. I kept expecting it to be in all the way, but it just kept going further and getting bigger. I was moaning and drooling, my hands grabbed onto a pole and my body was sweating. Finally my asshole popped over the largest part and settled around a narrower spot, designed to keep it inserted, like a butt plug. It felt massive inside of my ass, and the heavy weight was putting pressure right on my prostate. My cock was twitching and painfully hard.

Then I felt some leather straps around my waist. I felt extra pressure on the plug as he fastened the straps into place, they lock the plug into my ass so I'm unable to push it out.

"Now just rest for a moment and get used to that. I know it hurts, but I know it feels good too, doesn't it, William?"

All I could do is whimper a little and drool. He was right. As my body accepted and relaxed around the massive steel intrusion, it really did feel good. I felt full, helpless, and owned. My cock was still aching hard and twitching. Every involuntary twitch of my cock made my ass squeeze around the metal plug, forcing it to rub against my prostate. If I tried pushing it out, the straps kept it from moving out too far, and pushed it back into place. Sometimes it felt like I was being fucked with it as my body tried unsuccessfully to push it out and it came right back in.

"Okay, now for the next device. This one isn't painful, you'll actually love it...at first."

I heard him pick up another device and move closer to me. He reached between my legs and wrapped his hand around my cock. I felt a warm washcloth cleaning my cock, then his hands applying a thick lubricant, something like vaseline. His hands felt so good massaging my cock, but they stopped just as it was getting good. Soon I felt something start slipping over the tip of my cock, a smooth rubber lined hole with a hard metal tubular frame. The device kept sliding further onto my shaft, the soft rubber inside feeling like a pussy or a mouth. As it reached the base of my cock, my tip slid into a ribbed and tighter sleeve at the furthest end of the tube. This end pocket fit around the ridge of my cock tip snugly, gripping it at the ridge. It felt like I was all the way down a throat. Then I felt more straps. Bryan was strapping this device onto my cock. I felt like cattle, helpless and used.

"Feels pretty good, doesn't it? Just you wait. You ready?"

"Nnnngggghhhh," was all I could say. I sounded like a cow in distress. I heard Bryan walk over toward the sound of the humming and air pressure. I heard him flick a switch, the humming picked up pace, and the hissing air pressure sound began puffing in rhythm. The device on my cock slowly began tightening, feeling like a blood pressure monitor as it filled with air. Once it was tight, I heard another switch get flipped. The device began slowly moving up and down on my shaft. Oh my god it felt amazing. It felt like a firm handjob and blowjob at the same time. It was still moving slowly, and the ribbed end was bumping up and down over the ridge on my tip. It felt so good. I was moaning and drooling like crazy.

"Very good. Feels nice doesn't it? You'll never have a blowjob as good as this machine can deliver! This first orgasm will be an easy one. Go ahead and let it out, I'm ready for it."

With that, he must have turned up the pump a little bit as it began moving up and down a little faster on my cock. Back and forth across the underside of the head of my dick. Closer, closer. Fuck, I couldn't take it much longer. My ass clenched down on the metal plug, pushing it against my prostate as I felt the first spurts of my semen start shooting out my cock.

"Good job, you're doing great. Give me your cum."

My body began shaking in the restraints and I was groaning very loudly as the machine kept milking my cock. It was relentless. Over and over my cock kept spurting more cum into the machine. I could feel the slight suction near my urethra as the device sucked up my cum and took it somewhere. I assumed Bryan could see my load as it passed through the machine. He was judging my load, seeing if it is enough to satisfy their needs.

After what seemed like the strongest orgasm of my life, and definitely the largest load I've ejaculated, my senses began coming back. My erection began to soften a bit, but the machine never slowed. It just kept sucking and milking my sensitive cock, up and down, over and over.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that so much. The first cum is always very enjoyable. Now the work starts. I need more from you, much more. You can fight it, but I'll get it from you like it or not. So I'm going to work my magic now, and show you my milking skills. Enjoy the ride."

My cock was still so sensitive as the machine sucked it hard and fast. My body jumped every time the ribs slid across my cock ridge, sending waves of intense pleasure and pain through my body. My cock wouldn't fully harden though, and the machine was making a slurping sound to keep my cock inside the tube.

Bryan must have noticed this and knew what to do. I felt him adjust the plug in my ass a little, then he must have turned it on vibrate.

"NNNNNNGGGGGHHHH!! NNNGG!! MMMMM!!" The huge metal plug in my ass began vibrating right against my prostate and my body reacted instantly. My cock became rock hard immediately, my body was sweating, my breathing was rapid. It was probably less than a minute before I was having another extremely intense orgasm. With the heavy metal plug resting and vibrating against my prostate and the pump still milking my cock, I erupted into the sleeve. My entire groin area was vibrating and clenching without my control. This orgasm was forced, my cum was being stolen. I could not keep my cock from depositing more and more cum into the sleeve.

"Keep it coming, I know you have more!"

Bryan increased the speed on the pump for the cock milker. The thing was slamming up and down on my cock and the ribbed tip was wearing my poor head raw. I felt so drained but I was force-fucking this device with my cock while a massive, warm, vibrating dildo kept rubbing against my prostate. My hips were bucking in the straps, trying desperately to reach orgasm but not quite reaching it.

"Hold on tight."

Bryan flipped a switch on the ass plug, sending real voltage directly into my ass my onto my balls, electrifyingmy most tender, sensitive, aroused regions. My body froze and clenched in a sudden stillness of intense deep pain and also pure ecstasy. I felt like I was having electroshock treatment thru my ass. It felt like I was peeing, a constant flowing feeling out of my cock into the milker. Bryan had turned off the milker at the same time he turned on the electricity. The metal tube holding my entire cock inside it with a gentle but constant suction, sucking up and stealing an endless flow of semen from my penis. I didn't feel a normal orgasm, more euphoria as I began to black out. I could still feel my cock dribbling the last of my seed into the thirsty milking machine.

Bryan flicked a switch and turned off the electric current. Everything just stopped, and my body finally relaxed and collapsed into the restraints. Pure exhaustion. My ass and groin were buzzing with the after-effects of the shock treatment. My balls ached and felt drained. My cock softened in the tube and the suction stopped. Bryan undid the straps and slid the milking device off my used up, soft, abused cock. The air felt cold against the raw, lubed skin. Then he undid the straps holding in the plug. I felt the tugging pressure as Bryan began pulling the massive plug out of my ass. It was so big, I could feel it sliding out for a long time until it finally popped out and my asshole gaped with an empty feeling. Again I felt the cold air, this time across my open, gaping asshole.

"Is that an invitation? Well don't mind if I do. I get a little turned on during these sessions." With that, I heard Bryan unzip his pants. He must have already been hard, because it was mere seconds until I felt his cock against my still gaping hole. Then he just shoved it in. I was so stretched out, it was easy. I'd never had anything in my ass other than my Aneros. Never have had any gay experience before. Here I was with this guy's cock fully in my stretched ass. Then he started fucking. I heard him groan and his cock twitching inside my ass. I was so exhausted and used up, I just layed there and took it. After a few minutes I could tell he was getting close to cumming. His hands were gripping my hips as he slammed in and out of my ass.

Suddenly he pulled all the way out and stood up. What the hell? He didn't cum yet. I heard him move around to in front of me. Then I heard him start jerking his cock by my face, is he going to cum on my face? That's fine I guess, I'm too tired to care. But then he positioned a bar under my chin, holding my head up, my face raised and pointing toward the sound of him jerking his cock. The metal gag still held my mouth wide open, no way to close it and my tongue on full display. Bryan groaned as I felt the first rope of cum splash along the length of my tongue, then another, then more. My mouth was being filled with his cum and I couldn't do anything to fight it. With my head held at this angle I couldn't spit it out, my only option was to swallow. So that's what I did. Gulp, gulp, gulp. I was loudly gulping and swallowing his massive load as he continued jerking into my mouth. By the time he finished, I had swallowed so much my stomach felt full with his seed.

"Fuck yeah, I needed that. You did too, I'm sure you were getting dehydrated from all that milking. I'm going to release you soon. We're going to take you back to your room in a wheelchair, I'm sure your legs are still like jelly. We'll give you tomorrow off to rest and recuperate. Jill will pamper you and see to the recovery of your most sensitive areas. You may feel emasculated after this season, she will get you feeling better, trust me."

With that, I heard Bryan walk away, a door opening and closing as he left. Silence again. I lay there for a while, barely able to stay awake. My head was still strapped in place and the gag prevented me from licking my lips and cleaning the cum of my chin.

I heard the door open again. This time the footsteps sounded different, smaller.

"Hey William, how'd it go?" It was Jill. I still was blindfolded but I recognized her voice. Oh my god, I was so embarrassed having her see my in this position. I was still naked, my ass was probably red and slimy, my cock was all used, small, and soft. My face covered in cum, still dripping from my lips.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes! Bryan must have really done a number on you. I'll take good care of you now and I'll pamper you back to health. Judging by this canister I'd say you worked hard today. It looks like about...a full cup worth!! Wow. Let's get you untied and back to your room."

Jill loosened the head brace first, allowing my head to lower, my neck ached. I felt her undo the strap on the gag and then pull it out of my mouth. I didn't speak though, too embarrassed and too exhausted. My jaw hurt and I finally was able to lick my lips clean of the remaining cum. Then my leg restraints, then my arm restraints fell off. I was free, but I had no energy to move.

Off came the blindfold. The lights were blinding after being in darkness for so long. My eyes squinted and tried to focus. A shape coming into focus in front of me. The outline of a person kneeling in front of me, Jill. She slowly came into focus as my vision returned. She looked beautiful. Maybe it was the state I was in, but she was like a vision of the Madonna. Her eyes so pretty, her smile soothing and reassuring. Her red tank top hung low and revealed the most lovely cleavage. I was enamored with her. If I wasn't so depleted I would have had a raging erection.

Jill stood up and helped me hobble out of the restraint system. She guided me back to the wheelchair and I collapsed into it. Looking around I observed the room. Very clean and organized. I saw two stalls set up for milking, do they ever do two sessions at once? I also noticed a large viewing window behind the stalls, and a couple cameras mounted and pointing at the best viewing angle. Were they recording me?!

Jill turned the chair around and led me out of the milking parlor and out of the barn. Damn, it was nighttime. I had lost all track of time of day. I was glad it was dark, I was still completely naked as Jill pushed the wheelchair across the driveway and into the guest house. Inside the guest house, she pushed me over to the tub and helped me crawl in. A warm bath was already waiting for me and it felt great to get in. I layed my head back and let Jill wash me, her small soft hands washing every part of my body. She spent extra time scrubbing around my cock and running a hand down to rub against my asshole too. My cock was finally able to start getting hard again, and Jill took notice. She wrapped both her hands around my cock and gently massaged it, expertly avoiding my raw and sore tip. Up and down slowly. Her right hand moved down and cupped my balls while her left hand picked up the pace jerking my cock. I was getting close. Faster. I tensed up as I neared climax. Her hand squeezed my balls as I reached orgasm. I clenched so hard and felt an amazing orgasm, but looking down I only saw a tiny dribble of clear fluid running down my cock and across Jill's hand. I was almost shooting blanks. She released her grip and rinsed her hand off.

"Okay, I think you're all clean. Let's get to bed."

Jill helped me stand, helped me dry off, then handed me a shot glass of the serum. I gulped it down. I was so obedient in this state of mind. Jill pulled back the blankets and I crawled in. The crisp clean sheets feeling great against my naked flesh. The bed felt so good. It only got better when I noticed Jill start undoing her jeans.

"Can I sleep here a while with you? I'll cuddle you back to health, it's called aftercare."

"Mmm-hmm" was all I could say.

Jill pulled her jeans down revealing the cutest pink polka dotted thong and a lovely camel toe too. Then she pulled her tank top up over her head, and I realized she had no bra on. Her amazingly perky tits on full display for me. She turned around to fold her clothes and set them on the dresser. I stared at her incredible body from the back. Her hair hung down to her shoulder blades. Her skin was perfectly tan, with no tan lines anywhere. Smooth tan skin along her tight body, my eyes following the curve of her back down to her plump little ass. The pink thong disappearing into her round ass cheeks. Then she pulled those down too, bending at the waist to stick her ass right at me. I got a quick glimpse of her asshole as it peeked at me. Then she turned around and climbed under the sheets with me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Extended Stay at Double M Farms Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds