• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • My Fair Slut Ch. 02

My Fair Slut Ch. 02

12

Thanks for the great feedback on My Fair Slut. I hope this one affects you as much…

The pile of work that meets me at my desk almost makes me turn around and go home. But I’m already late getting in for work and no one else is going to do it. I figure I’d better get right to it. I’m dead tired. Had to entertain a client from out of town last night. Paul called me last minute and I spent the evening refusing every other drink - which was still more than enough to get me drunk – and driving from bar to club to strip club until the man finally called it a night at 5am!

Two minutes into my fight with the files Paul calls me into his office. Great. He knows this stuff has to get done and he knows why I’m late. What’s he got for me now? I walk in and Kathy is there sitting on his desk with her legs crossed. My eyes follow her black stocking, probably garters, up to her leather skirt and to a halter top that seems to be fighting to contain her tits. Her red hair falls in locks about her shoulders and she gives me such a wicked smile. If I was ever to cheat, and I’m not the type that does, she’d be the one I’d want to cheat with. But what kind of a stupid move would that be? Endangering my marriage and job with one act of lust. I glance over her body again. Ah, but what a way to go!

“Hi Kathy.” I greet trying to actually look her in the eyes.

“Hi there, Jim” she returns and then quickly glances at Paul, “May I?” she asks him with what seemed like a small plead in her voice.

“In a little while, pet.” He replies. I can’t believe she let’s him call her that. But except for that demeaning pet name he treats her well. He treats his staff well. Hell, Paul’s a great guy!

“Sit down, Jim.” He says gesturing to one of the leather chairs. “Be yourself.”

That fucking son of a bitch. What’s he want now?

“I just wanted to commend you on the job you did entertaining our client last night, Jim.” The asshole stated smugly and he turned on the tv. “He was very pleased with your….hospitality.”

My mind instinctively tries to go over last nights events but I stopped it short. He’s changed my memories before. And then there I was on the screen, naked before the man I remembered groping at strippers.

“You will do whatever I want, slut?” the man says to me.

“Master said I am to please you however possible, Sir.” I reply in an annoyingly submissive voice.

“Then get on your knees, slut.” I do and he whips out his cock. Not much of one. I watch myself grab hold of it and start stroking it to erection. I gag as I watched myself eagerly take it in my mouth and start sucking.

“Now, Jim, is that any way to react to, well, you?” Paul laughs. “Relax. You earned a bonus for this. I’m used to having one or more of My girls entertain but when Mr. Stanfield met you in the office yesterday, he requested you personally. Ironic, since I was going to send him your wife. But now the deal is signed and sealed.”

Kathy has her legs spread on the desk and is friggin herself as she watches me in action on the screen. I had stopped sucking the man’s cock and was now taking it up the ass and begging for more.

“Jim, you are a prize.” Paul boasts. “My best worker, my best friend, my best male slut.”

“I’m not your friend.” I spit back. “That ended months ago. When you turned me into your toy. And I WILL find a way out of this, asshole.”

“How, Jim? How? You’ve been split into 3 people. The regular you has no memory of the real you or the slut. He goes to work, is a great friend of mine and leads a normal life. The slut you also has no memory of the other two and exists solely to serve Me. And then there’s this you. You remember the regular you and everything that’s happened to you except for when you’re the slut. And you have to obey My orders. And this you only exists for brief moments so that I can play with you and show you what you’ve become. Not long enough to do anything about it. It makes Kathy and Liz horny to no end to see you in this state: helpless, angry and under control.”

Just then Kathy came with a low moan. Paul walked over to her, stuck his fingers in her pussy and then sucked on them. They then enjoyed a long kiss. I couldn’t get up, but I could move, and used the few seconds as best as I could.

“May I have him, Master?” Kathy pleaded.

“Such a horny little slut you are. Can’t wait till 3?” Paul laughed.

“I want him in this state.”

“Ah, I see. Very well. For a little while.”

Kathy’s eyes stared into me with mischief and lust. “Come lick my pussy, Jim.”

I didn’t move.

“Do as she says, Jim.” Paul ordered.

Despite my mouth saying “no”, I got up and knelt in front of her at the desk and went to work. “Oh, yes, Jim!” Kathy squealed with delight. “I do so love your tongue!”

I keep thinking I have to make this as unpleasant as possible for her but my tongue and fingers work skillfully, anxiously on their own. It is not long before I am drinking down her cum. She strokes my head lovingly and then I’m sent out of the office to work again.

The meeting with Paul went longer than I thought. And it was just me telling him how well things went last night. My morning was shot and I spent the afternoon working my ass off. I looked around the room at the other workers. Everyone is always so anxious on Fridays. I know the weekend is approaching but it’s not that. I watch everyone struggling to get their work done. Not even 3 o’clock yet and they act like it’s approaching 5 already. My work is always there, being number 2. And now I know I’ll be taking some home for the weekend.

Of course, not everyone is behind in their work. Vanessa, the receptionist, has enough work to keep her doing something but not really busy. Paul hired her more as eye-candy than anything else. The clients love her. I watch Roger Harrison flirting with Alice Jenkins again. His advances border on sexual harassment but Alice is a good sport, annoyed, but a good sport. Nice on the eyes too: 5’7”, short blonde hair, 34b cup, ass could be bigger but ah, well. Roger really wants to get into her pants but, one, she’s married and, two, I don’t think she’s attracted to him in the least. Jeannie or the librarian as I like to call her works away at her immaculate desk, jet black hair in a bun, thick glasses on, a grey suit on, no make-up, trying her very best to hide the fact that she’s a woman. I’m not sure if she’s just a prude or a lesbian. Her attitude is always official and she rarely comes to the social events. I doubt she’s had sex anytime recently and, if she has, I pity the guy she had it with. She is the personification of a dead fuck. Then there’s Kurt, tall, muscular, confident. There was a collective sigh from the women when he came to work here. He’s our number one salesman and his charisma is only amplified by his looks. Even guys like him. He can talk about almost any topic and his wit will have you clenching your stomach in fits of laughter. I’ve seen Alice glance at him and thought maybe she’d forget she was married for a night with him. The fact that he’s black must make her wonder what he’s packing in his pants.

3 o’clock. I feel the hands on my shoulders and turn to Lady Vanessa behind me.

“Remove your clothes, slut. I need your cock” she commands. I move quickly to obey.

Mistress Jean undoes her hair and removes her suit. Her black leather bra and thong accented by Her fishnet garters and 4 inch heels make Her a dominating presence in the room. She moves straight for Kurt and forces him to his knees before Her. Soon his face is in Her cunt as she produces a whip and coaxes him on. Slave Roger sucks on Lady Alice’s tits. Her nails dig into his back as She moans with pleasure. Lady Vanessa has in the meantime descended on my cock. She loves to suck cock but Her way. I feel waves of pleasure but then the sharp feel off teeth. Then the sweet sucking resumes but my balls are slowly crushed. She nibbles on my tip and I wince but her hands stroke with smooth, electric tingles. The pleasure and pain continues making me build up and fall short and build again. Then Mistress Jean screams not caring who hears as Kurt brings Her to orgasm. She turns Kurt onto his back and mounts his cock, crouching down on it, not kneeling, and bouncing so skilfully that it almost slips out of Her with every lunge but never does. “Squeeze My tits!” She orders and Kurt’s hands come up to play with them. She’s a D cup at least and the way They’re bouncing he has a hard time grabbing them initially. Mistress Jean is the wildest fucker I’ve ever known. It’s like each time is the only time She’ll ever fuck and doesn’t want to miss one bit of eroticism of it. I’ve cum from just watching Her fuck. I feel myself building as I watch her now, despite the torture Lady Vanessa is giving me. As Mistress Jean cums again Lady Vanessa bites down hard on me knowing the effect Jean has on me. Jean howls for almost thirty seconds as a wave of orgasms rips through Her body. Then she slumps for a moment and sighs, grinning wickedly at Kurt, before looking over at Lady Alice and Roger. Roger sits in his chair and Alice sits on him bouncing up and down on his cock with wild abandon. But then both She and Roger yell as Jean pulls Her from Roger’s cock onto the floor. Roger is ordered to get under Lady Alice and fuck Her again. He is happy to comply. Kurt gets behind Her and shoves his cock in Her ass. She screams at his forceful penetration and is happy he’s coated in Mistress Jean’s cum or things could have been worse. And then Jean walks up and forces Alice to lick Her wet cunt. Jean’s hand grabs Lady Alice’s hair tightly and rubs Her face into Her trimmed bush. “Don’t you dare cum before I do, slut!” Jean yells but, with the double penetration Alice is experiencing, I doubt She’ll be able to obey that order. I watch with fascination as the race progresses. Lady Alice licks furiously and shoves Her fingers up Mistress Jean’s cunt. Mistress Jean’s head rolls back as Her hands squeeze Her own breasts and twist Her nipples. But Lady Alice’s muffled squeals escape from Mistress Jean’s pussy as the two men do their best to pleasure Her and themselves. Roger’s breathing starts to go ragged and he begins to grunt. It won’t be long. Lady Alice’s squeals heighten in response. She feels it coming and it will probably make Her cum too but Mistress Jean isn’t ready yet.

“Not before M’lady!” Kurt yells out at her as he slaps her ass. I don’t know where a slut like him gets his attitude. Slapping a Lady, yelling orders at one, is forbidden. But every now and then he does. It slips. His intentions are good but his actions do not have the desired effect. The spanking only excites Lady Alice and She grinds down hard on Roger’s cock. The feeling is too much for him and he cums hard into Her. She screams as the feeling makes her cum too but Her tongue doesn’t pause for an instant in Mistress Jean’s cunt. Lady Alice’s body spasms and bucks and Her ass squeezes hard on Kurt’s cock and soon he cums too causing Lady Alice to have another orgasm building on the first. The sight of it or the work of Alice’s tongue causes Mistress Jean’s legs to shake and She cums for the third time, collapsing to Her knees. I feel my own orgasm start when my cock is suddenly pulled from Lady Vanessa’s mouth. Mistress Kathy puts it in Hers as I cum like a guyzer. Her mouth deep throats me as I unload into Her and She slowly sucks me clean as I finish.

“Mistress Diana!” Lady Vanessa complains, “That was mine!”

“You want some cum? Go lick Kurt’s out of Alice’s ass!” Lady Vanessa frowns but dutifully obeys. Mistress Kathy smiles at me. “Yours tastes the best. That’s why she wanted it. Mmmmm, I don’t know what you put in it but don’t stop.”

Mistress Jean lifts Lady Alice’s head up. “You came too soon, pet. You’ll need to be punished.”

But then Master lifts Mistress Jean to her feet. “It can wait.” He says and then slams Her hard over Her desk. Mistress Jean doesn’t like to be taken, even by Master. As She struggles to get up, He cuffs Her hands. She screams and fights but He pins Her with His weight and then puts a ball gag in Her mouth. Then He grabs Her by the hair as He shoves His cock into Her cunt. He pumps Her hard using Her own whip on Her back and ass. Her muffled screams become whimpers and then moans. Struggle becomes compliance and then encouragement as Her orgasm draws near. When Her breath becomes ragged Master pulls out. Mistress Jean tries to scream again. Master turns Her around and takes off the gag. “Yes?” he asks calmly.

“Please, Master! I’m almost there! Don’t leave Me like this!” She pleads.

“You fancy yourself a Mistress, but what are you really?” He asks.

She glances around at U/us. She does not want to say it in front of the rest of U/us. Finally Her head bows down. “I’m just a slut, Master. Your lowly slut.”

“A slut who wants only to be fucked?”

“Yes, Master. Please fuck me. I need it. I need it so badly!”

“Bend over, slut.” Master orders.

She does in a totally different demeanour than she had a few minutes ago. She is every bit the lowly slut, anxious to be used by her Master. Master obliges and fucks her hard. She screams as she cums, a long lasting orgasm, thanking Him, telling Him she loves Him.

I look down and the performance has gotten Me hard again. I glance and the other men and realize I’m not the only one.

Master lifts up Mistress Jean and kissed her softly. “You love Me, slut?”

“Yes, Master.”

“You’d do anything for Me?”
”Yes, Master.”

“Suck the cock of every man here.”

She quickly drops to Her knees in front of Him. He pushes Her to the floor. “Except Mine.” He says. I’m sure I hear a whimper escape Her lips as Master walks away. We are lined up and She begins with Me. Her mouth is masterful. Master sits on a desk with Alice and Vanessa on their knees before Him sharing His cock. Mistress Kathy sits next to Her husband giving Him kisses as He idly plays with Her clit, while watching Mistress Jean. Though the pleasure I’m feeling is amazing I find myself wishing I could be sucking on Master’s cock as well, but He has never let me.

I feel my orgasm approaching and so does Mistress Jean. She shoves two fingers in my ass and I cum hard. She sucks and swallows putting on a show for Master. Then she looks up and smiles, licking her lips and grabs my balls, squeezing hard and throws me back.

“Next.” She says, smartly and moves on to Roger. He looks down at me holding my crotch, moaning. I see fear and excitement in his eyes. Mistress Jean’s fingernails rake his balls lightly to scare him and he cums on Her face.

“S-sorry, Mistress.” he squeaks. She is not happy. She would punish him severely if she didn’t have to finish Master’s orders first. She decides to do both. She quickly goes back to Her desk and gets a 9-inch dildo. She uses it to wipe the cum off Her face and then makes sure it is slickly coated. Then She takes Rogers quickly deflating cock in Her mouth and sucks. His fear and the sucking start to get him hard again when Mistress Jean shoves the dildo in his ass. She sucks and pumps equally hard. Roger can barely stand anymore. He wants to collapse but doesn’t want to deal with the consequences of doing that. Soon he is unloading again, only this time in Her mouth as he should. She knocks his feet out from under him. He’s lucky to land on his side since the dildo is still in his ass. She looks over at Kurt with a hungry smile…

I always feel so energized on the drive home on Fridays. You’d think it was because I’m ready for the weekend and free and clear of work but it’s almost like I had a really great time at work. I just can’t figure out why. It was just business as usual. As I sing along to the radio I notice some ink on my hand. I lift it up to see some writing on my palm. MFL FBF. It’s my handwriting. I don’t remember writing it though. How the hell did I manage that and what does it mean?

The question stays on my mind all the way home. I run every acronym I know through my head and come up with nothing. Liz is not home when I get there. A quick check of the messages tells me she’ll be home in an hour and is picking up food. With nothing to do but chill for a bit, I grab a beer and jump on the couch. There’s enough time to watch the end of my favourite flick My Fair L- Whoa! MFL! I start the tape. It’s already halfway through from when I was watching before. My eyes scan the remote and stop on the FBF button. Frame by frame. What the fuck? I hit the button. Just a still like any other. I hit it again. And again. On the sixth frame something catches my eye. The picture isn’t quite right. I start to fiddle with the colours and hues and finally what I’m seeing becomes evident. Another image is blended over the first. It’s an image of a man fucking a woman. I wonder what the hell that is all about and then start hitting the button again. Several frames later there is another. They are laced throughout the film. I’ve heard about subliminal programming and realize that this tape would make the watcher very horny. Is that why I keep watching it? I don’t even remember where I got it. Several frames later I see a message tucked in the corner of the screen. I love watching this movie. I continue my journey and things start to get worse message by message, each placed somewhere different almost hidden in the background. Almost. I will do my best at work. I will stay fit. I trust Paul Knight implicitly. What??!! And soon the one that makes my stomach sink. Paul Knight is my Master.

What the hell is going on? I sit there trying to make sense of it. If what I’m seeing is true then I’ve been a slave without knowing it for…for…I don’t know. I’ve been working for Paul for 4 years now. When did he give me this tape? But if the messages actually work why don’t I think of him as my master? I mean up until now I thought of him as a great friend and I did trust him implicitly. Oh god. Think, Jim, think. Ok, let’s say I’ve been hypnotized. That means that he could easily block my memories. But, obviously, not all the time because at some point, when I remembered everything, I sent myself a note. So the other me knows just what’s going on but for some reason can’t change things. Yes, that makes sense. So he’s trying to get me to do it. But then, what the hell do I do? Can I send him a note back? No. I don’t have to. If I’m right, he’ll know. And trying to send one could let Paul know I’ve found out. Ok, so now what? Confront him? No. He could put me under with a key phrase or something. Get help. Yes. But who? The police? Maybe. Would they believe me? I need a little proof first. Maybe Liz can get a video tape of Paul putting me under or something. If I get her to – shit. She watches the tape as often as I do. Has it affected her? I have to assume it has. I’ll have to tell her what’s happened.

Just then she walks in the door.

“Hi honey!” she says, a big smile on her face as she sees me.

“Liz!” I exclaim. “Honey, you’re not going to believe what been going on!”

“Jim?” she says, concern coming over her face. “What is it? What’s wrong?”

“We’ve been hypnotized!”

“What?!” As the disbelief comes over her face I realize how stupid what I said just sounded like.

“Come here and look!” I take her to the tv still paused on the last frame Paul Knight is my Master. “See? Paul’s put subliminal messages into the tape. He’s been controlling us without our knowing for god knows how long!”

She stares at it for a few moments and the smiles at me. “Oh, honey, I know that!”

I don’t know what to say. I feel something bad coming and don’t know how to stop it.

“Jim, be yourself.”

Jesus! Liz knows?!

“You know! And you haven’t done anything? After what he did to us?!” I exclaim.

“First of all, dear husband, you are the one that did this to me. You weren’t happy with the wife you had. You brought home the tape. You changed me into the slut I am. What you didn’t get is if you actually tried to introduce me to all this normally you and I would have both found out that I love it. I really do. I’ve never felt so alive, so sexual, so desirable. And Paul gives me everything I want: men and women to fuck, you as my personal slave, His magnificent cock, and discipline. Oh I do so love when He disciplines me.”

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • My Fair Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds