• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Fantasy Came True

My Fantasy Came True

"Brian, you'll be late for school," my mom yelled from downstairs.

"I'm almost ready," I called back. I had slept right through my alarm clock this morning after having another dream about my mom. I had been having sexual thoughts about her for the past few months now, although why I can't fathom.

I raced down the stairs, bolted into the kitchen, grabbed my lunch, and started towards the back door, but my mom was blocking the way.

"And did you think you were going to get out of here without giving me my kiss?" she said, all the while grinning in a self-satisfied manner. I had deftly avoided this daily kiss for the last few days, but obviously my good fortune had evaporated. Every time I kiss her now I get a raging hard-on, which can be a little awkward, not to mention hard to conceal.

"Mom... you know I hate the daily kiss," I said, trying to stall her.

"Uh huh, stop with the excuses, you know they won't work," she said. I gave in, knowing I would have to eventually anyways. I walked up to her, dragging my feet all the while, until I was right in front of her. I leaned over to kiss her cheek, but at the last second she moved her head, and our lips met. I pulled back instantly, and tried to stammer an apology, but nothing coherent came out. I looked down at my moms face, expecting to see an accusing stare directed at me, but what I got was totally the opposite. Instead I saw her grin mischievously at me, and reach down for my jackets zipper.

"What are you doing?" I blurted out.

"Oh, come on honey," she laughed. "I've seen how excited you get when you kiss me. I think it's time I teach you how to put that excitement to good use."

"What about school," I responded dumbly. I couldn't believe this was happening, this couldn't be happening, fantasies never come true.

She stepped a little closer to me. "Don't you worry about that, I've already called you in sick for the day, you've come down with a nasty little flu."

I just stared at her as she started to unzip my jacket, and tried to take it off.

"Come on honey, this would be a little easier if you wouldn't just stand there like that, I can't do everything by myself," she said.

Slowly I got my act together, and helped her remove my jacket. After she threw my jacket off to the side, she took my hand and led me upstairs. When we entered her bedroom she threw me down on the bed, and started to undo my belt. After she removed the belt, she undid the button on my pants, but then stepped back.

"I'll be right back honey, don't go anywhere," she said. And then she walked out of the room, and closed to door behind her.

Since I didn't know how long she would be gone, I figured I should finish undressing for what was to come. I got down to my boxers, threw my clothes into a corner, and then just lay back on the bed to wait.

After lying there for 5 minutes I started to have reservations about doing this, I mean she was my mom after all. I had been fantasying about her, but fantasies are one thing, mother and son are just not supposed to do this.

I don't know how long I sat there thinking, but all of a sudden the door opened, and when I looked up I couldn't believe my eyes. She was standing there, wearing a black teddy that showed off her curves to the best advantage. My mom stands at about 5'5", and is a little on the plump side, with 32C cup size, but that is not doing her justice. If you could see her you would understand what I mean. There is just something sexual about her, something that gets your heart racing, or maybe that's just me.

"How do I look?" she said, while twirling into the room.

"Absolutely perfect," I answered.

"I guess that speaks all for itself, doesn't it?" she said, looking down at my boxers. I looked down and saw that my penis, all 7" of it, was peaking out. I instinctually tried hiding it, but stopped myself short, and instead started to rub it.

"Oh, I think we can do better then that," she smiled. She walked the rest of the way over to me, and slowly got down onto her knees. Her head hovered over my erect penis, and then she...

To Be Continued...

[P.S. This is my first attempt at writing a story, I have no idea if it's any good, or if I just suck beyond belief. Please send feedback. Thanks.]

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Fantasy Came True

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 526 milliseconds