• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Fantasy Ch. 2

My Fantasy Ch. 2

"Now that you have cum, I'm sure that you'll be able to focus on me. I would like you to put this on." She handed me a pair of pink silk panties. I blushed and looked to the floor as I pulled them on over my ass, finally squeezing my dick into them. She reached up and pinched my nipples giving them a lick, "Here, let me put these on you." Sherry then pulled out a pair of nipple clamps, attaching first one then the other. For a guy, my nipples are very sensitive; when she put them on I felt shivers throughout my body. I tried not to think about the pain, but it was too riveting and I could only feel the clamps. That, as well as my dick straining against the tight silk panties, got me excited again, and I hoped the master had more in mind for me.

"Get us some wine, my pet." I snapped out of my trance and hurriedly moved to obey her wishes. "Wait, baby, slow down. I want to enjoy that package walking around here. Bring it to me; I'll be in the bathroom." This got my attention. I poured two glasses and walked into the bathroom. She had gotten undressed and was filling the oversized tub that could easily fit two people. "Kiss me, pet." She grabbed the chain connecting my nipples and pulled me down to her. I buried my tongue in her mouth feeling the exhilarating affect of kissing her while she pulled on my nipples. She released me after a few moments. "Now you'll bathe me," she said smiling at me as she climbed into the steaming bath.

I got to my knees leaning against the tub and reached for a wash cloth. Madam grabbed my chain telling me, "You wont be needing that; just use your hands to clean me." I was fine with this. I began by washing her hair, taking the hose and spraying it like in the salon. Being careful not to get water on her face. I then took the shampoo and put a liberal amount in my hand, massaging it into her hair, getting a nice lather up while admiring her body shimmering in the water. I stayed focused on her hair but was imagining how I would clean the rest of her body. I took the spray and rinsed her hair out. I took the body soap and began washing her body. First I washed her shoulders and arms, giving more of a massage than a bath. Then I washed her back reaching down just above her ass, before focusing on her stomach, her navel, up further washing around her breasts, squeezing them, feeling her nipples get hard as I washed them then continued rubbing them. I felt my cock grow hard against the silk and I continued rubbing Madam's tits when she lightly pulled on my chain getting my attention. "There is more of me to wash," she said with a smile.

I took the implied command and stopped massaging her breasts. I moved down to her feet, scrubbing them and rubbing them. First her left foot, moving up her leg to just below her pussy. A slight moan came from her mouth as I started on the other foot. Slowly moving up her leg, reaching her pussy, feeling her nicely trimmed mound. She let out another moan as I slid my finger across her lips and in between her ass cheeks. I slowly slid a finger in her ass as I began playing with her clit with my other hand. "Mmmmm, yes my pet, do it like that." Her hips lifted, I was thrilled that she was enjoying it and I continued fingering her ass, while playing with her clit. She began rubbing her tits, pushing them together, licking them with her toungue. My cock was rock hard; you could see the outline through my panties. I began rubbing her clit faster, sliding my finger deep into her ass pushing it in deeper, more quickly. The water in the tub began splashing as Madam began moaning, louder and louder. She was pinching her nipples, and bucking her hips into me, squeezing her ass around my finger. I continued pushing harder and faster, loving to see Madam so happy. She then started screaming and bucking against me, "Oh Yes, Yes………mmmmmmmmm you are such a good pet!!!!!!!!!!! Oh god baby fuck yesssss!!"

Her screaming subsided and she was grinning at the ceiling, "Mmmm, honey, I love my pet." Embarrassed by her praise I blushed as I said "Thank you, Madam." She climbed out of the tub, "Now it's time for some real fun."

The doorbell rang. "Please get that, would you?" I stood taking a robe off the hook. "Ah, no, baby. No robe. Now hurry." I stood there motionless as she stood grabbing a towel and drying her hair. She grabbed my chain, pulling hard on my nipples. "I said get the door."

"Yes Madam." I rushed to the door wearing only panties and nipple clamps. I opened it and standing there was this guy holding a bottle of champagne. "I see you've started without me." He said as he walked past me over to Madam giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Put that away, honey," she said motioning to his champagne. "This is Jeffrey. Jeffrey, this is Brad." Brad came over to me handing me the champagne and kissed me on the lips. My shock was still huge and I barely responded to him. I took the champagne into the kitchen then walked back out into the living area. Madam was sitting on the couch in a robe next to Brad laughing at something he had just said. "Come here, pet." I walked over to her and knelt on the ground, checking out Brad. He was about my height with black curly hair wearing a black shirt and slacks. He was actually very cute. I noticed he was looking me over as well.

"Well what do you think, boys?"

Brad reached over and slid his hand over my ass. "He is very nice." I smiled slightly, trying not to be seen.

"Now pet, I want you to suck Brad's cock." I couldn't help looking at her. "What is it, dear?" she said, smiling at me.

"Nothing, Madam." I crawled over to Brad and undid his belt, opening up his pants. I couldn't look up even if I wanted to I was feeling so exposed. I reached into his pants and pulled out Brad's cock. I was shocked again. It was 9" and it was still soft. My eyes grew huge.

"Come on, pet, let's see if you can take it." Madam said as she grinned at me. I smiled back up to her before bending down and taking his head into my mouth. I held on to his cock, guiding it between my lips, feeling it touch the back of my mouth before letting it back out. I heard a moan come from Brad's. "You look good with a cock in your mouth, pet." I glanced over to her, before going back down on Brad's huge cock, taking a little more in, feeling it swell, getting hard in my mouth. She had put her hand under her robe and was staring to rub herself. My cock came to attention again seeing her please herself while sucking on Brad's cock, stroking it as I moved up and down on him.

I lost all other senses as I continued to swallow Brad's dick, trying to get as much of it down my throat. His breathing had become heavier and faster. I started moving faster and faster on his cock, reaching down and gently grabbing his balls, holding them as I sucked his cock. He grabbed my head, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth when I felt Madam pulling my panties over my ass. I thought, "Thank god, she is going to get me off again." My cock was pushing against my panties so hard I thought that I was going to tear through them. "Mmmmm ... this looks like it doesn't need anymore attention," she said as she gave my cock one slow pull. I moaned. Her hand then moved between my cheeks and I felt her finger slide easily into my ass; she must have put on K-Y. Brad continued to fuck my mouth. I was taking his cock all the way to the back of my throat, still holding his balls, now trying to get more air myself, feeling Madam push her finger in and out of my ass.

Brad let go of my head and I began licking all around his shaft, catching my breath, still stroking it as quickly as I could. Madam pulled her finger out of my ass and rubbed more K-Y around my hole. "If you liked that, you're going to love this," she said. I tried to look behind me at what she was doing but Brad forced his cock into my mouth again. I swallowed almost all of it, feeling something larger than a finger push against my ass. "You may want to spread your legs," Madam said as she pushed them open further. Brad continued to force his cock into my mouth and I felt Madam push the head of a strap-on into my ass. I felt like there was no way I could take that. She slid her hand down my back as she slowly pushed it further in, "Just relax, pet." Brad let go of my head, letting me relax a little more as Madam forced her cock deep into my ass before pulling out. I continued to stroke Brad's cock as she began fucking me faster and faster, grabbing my hips and pounding deeper into my ass. It felt so great.

"UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH" was all I could say, still pumping Brad's dick, taking it back into my mouth, panting as I swallowed it, being pushed into him by Madam fucking my ass. I felt my body shake as she continued to fuck me. Brad began moaning even louder, screaming, "I'm gonna cum!" I moved faster on his cock, pumping my hand and mouth quickly over it, faster and harder. Then suddenly I felt his warm cum shoot out his dick and down my throat.

I continued to squeeze my lips around his dick still panting as Madam fucked my ass. "I let out a loud moan as she fucked my ass. Brad pulled out of my mouth and got off the couch. I leaned over it, moaning louder and louder. Brad reached between my legs and started stroking my cock. I hadn't expected it and started yelling out, "Faster, faster." I was talikg to Brad but Madam pounded my ass. She was losing control, pushing inside me.

"Oh yes! I'm going to cum, baby," Madam yelled as Brad began squeezing my dick. I squeezed my ass together, feeling Madam's dick deep inside me. My cock exploded cum all over Brad's hand as Madam yelled out, "OHHH YESSSS," and leaned over my back, collapsing on top of me.

The three of us lay in a pile on the floor, when Madam said, "Good pet."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Fantasy Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds