• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Fault
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

My Fault

Jill seemed to sense that this was turning me on, and I think she wanted Sam to go ahead and finish so she could get a break, so she started getting more vocal. "Give it to me, stud," she said, looking into Sam's eyes. "God, you're fucking me good. Fuck me 'till you come inside me! Empty your balls inside my pussy, stud. Mate with me while my husband watches!"

Sam placed his hands under Jill's thighs and lifted her legs in the air until they were wide open and almost straight up and down. This allowed him to push his cock deep inside her pussy, and he quickened his pace. I saw Jill's abs flex, and I knew she was tightening her muscles around Sam's dick and about to come again. This did something for him and he started to grunt with each thrust. I thought for a second he might hurt her the way he pounded her pussy, but she was rocking with him and almost screaming, "Oh, yeah, stud! Fuck me good! Fuck me with that gorgeous cock! Fill me up, baby, come hard, fill my pussy with your juice, come on..."

Sam pushed his hips forward as far as he could go, buried his cock inside Jill, and started to spasm. "Fuck, yeah! Oh, shit! Damn, you got some good pussy! Take it, baby! Take my come!" Jill climaxed around him as he exploded, and they were both quite vocal, mostly wordless moaning and "uh!" noises.

Sam held Jill's legs, pulling her to him so he could keep his dick deep inside her as he finished coming. After a moment he pulled out just a bit and then pushed back in, giving her another spasm of come as he did. Jill quickly lowered her legs and wrapped them around Sam's back, pulling him, holding him inside her as he dripped the last of his load into her hot wet pussy. He had been fucking her for almost twenty minutes, and had given her several orgasms; she was still coming down from the high. Soon their breathing quieted, and they both slowly relaxed.

"That was pretty good," Sam said as he lifted Jill's ass up and back, scooting her onto the bed far enough so she could rest her feet on its edge. When he stepped back his erection had not softened, and it dripped with his come and Jill's juices.

"You must have liked it. You came in buckets," Jill responded, looking at Sam standing over her, hands on his hips. "Where did you learn to fuck like that?"

He just grinned. Jill lay on the bed, breathing normally now, her legs still spread. Her flat stomach and pussy hair were wet with sweat and her juices. Sam's sperm leaked from between her still engorged pussy lips. I could smell the powerful musky scent she gets when she gushes during her orgasms—the entire room smelled of Sam and Jill's fucking.

"Someone give this hot babe a drink," I said, and took the tequila bottle from Paul's death grip. It was still almost full—we had been focused on the fucking, not the drinking. Jill took it from me, took a good swig, and handed it back.

"Your turn to play, Ken," Jill said to me, with a "this is all your fault but I'm not pissed" look on her face. "Could you please come over here and clean me up so I can fuck my other new lover?"

I am frankly OK with expanding our sexual repertoire by adding new participants, especially if that included a woman now and again. I have, after all, spent a little time thinking about what it would be like to swing a bit, given our history of "don't ask, don't tell" when it came to other sex partners. And I wouldn't call myself bisexual, but I have double-teamed a woman with a buddy so hard dicks don't make me feel weird. But I have no desire to be the cuckolded husband who lets his wife's lovers humiliate him while he licks their come from her slit.

Still, I do love to eat pussy, and I was very aroused. I was stoned, drunk, and horny enough that somehow her sloppy snatch looked very inviting, and I wanted to taste it. I also wanted to remind her that I could give her orgasms, too. As I moved between her legs I looked over at Paul, whose hard fat dick showed that he had recovered from his blow job and was pleased that he would get to fuck Jill. He looked like he would be happy to stick his tongue inside Jill's pussy himself, and somehow this made me want to get there first.

I took a long drink and knelt down at the edge of the bed to get a close look at Jill's wide open beaver. She was something of a sticky mess, with her thighs beginning to dry and her pussy lips closing up. Sam's come had not dried, and a small pool of his white jism pooled where her ass met the bed sheets. I wiped the come from her ass cheek as I positioned my hand to open her slit.

When I spread her lips a bit more come oozed out, and I leaned forward and touched her clit with the end of my tongue. It was enormous, and I knew Jill was turned on in a special way. This was really working for her, and I knew she would be sensitive so soon after so many orgasms, so I took it nice and easy, first running my tongue down the outsides of her pussy.

Jill waxes, except for a small triangle, so I had nothing but smooth skin to work with. The scent was powerful, and as I got closer I could clearly smell Sam's sperm mixed with Jill's salty and bitter juices. The musk filled my nose as I started back up on the inside of her lips and Jill gushed a bit more.

"Wow, man," Paul said to Sam. "He's really gonna suck your come out of her pussy!"

I was indeed, and for some reason felt the need to explain it. "Son, when your woman wants something, you should almost invariably give it to her. If she wants something you don't want to give her, you may want to find another woman. This woman..." I said, looking up at Jill, "...gets anything she wants."

"Oh, my God, yes!" Jill said as I began to work her clit between my lips. I'd been getting this woman off with my tongue for a very long time, and I knew which buttons to push. She especially likes it when I lick from the bottom of her pussy up between her lips until I get to the very tip of her clit, where I hover my tongue, barely touching her. I made this move a few times, alternating between long licks and cleaning the come from around her mons with my tongue. After a few minutes she started bucking a bit, and I knew she was close. Her pussy got warmer and wetter—I could literally feel it on my cheeks—and she started to pull away from my face and closing her legs as she came, hard.

"Fuck, you're good at that," she cried, writhing on the bed. I knew what would happen next. As soon as Jill stopped coming, she would roll over on her back and beg to be fucked—only this time Paul would get the privilege instead of me. Jill pushed herself up on the bed until her head was on the pillow and opened her legs for Paul.

"Fuck me, dammit! Fuck me now!" she yelled at him.

Paul jumped on the bed and moved toward her on his knees, his raging hard on dangling between them, pointing straight at her pussy. Jill opened her legs wider and reached up to grasp his face with her hands, looked into his eyes, and said, "I want your fat cock inside me, you young stud. I want you to fuck my brains out like your buddy did. Take me!"

He took her with one stroke, and that's the way Jill likes it when she gets like this. Plunging his meat into her quickly was guaranteed to make her come, and gush whatever it is she gushes all over his cock and balls. She came hard, clinching her legs around Paul's waist and pulling his dick balls deep inside her sloppy snatch. She came for at least thirty seconds, her arms and legs tight around Paul like a hot Russian spy trying to kill James Bond. After a while her orgasm abated and she relaxed her grip around her lover. He took this as a sign that he could now start easing his cock in and out of her, and began to slowly grind himself into her. Soon he was pumping her with his hard on, his ass flexing and Jill grunting a bit each time he pumped into her.

Sam sat in the chair stroking his soggy dick back to life, and I stood watching and drinking from the bottle of tequila, while Paul and Jill had their fun. He worked himself in and out of her pussy, occasionally stopping to catch his breath and play with her tits a bit. After a few minutes I could tell that Jill enjoyed his strokes and was building to another orgasm, which I expected to be her last. I figured she would want to come with Paul, and I think I was right—she started getting vocal again and grinding her pussy up to meet his thrusts. She wanted him to go ahead and fill her up.

"That's it, stud, fuck me good. Give me that fat cock...oh ye-uuuh!" she said as he went deep and hit a good spot. "God you young fuckers can fuckfuckfuck! You're gonna make me come again..."

Paul reached around her right leg and pushed it up to her chest, opening her up and letting him fuck her even deeper. She likes this. "Oh, yeah! Give it to me! Fuck me!"

"You want more come, you hot little thing?"

"Yes, give it to me! I can feel you about to come! I can feel your cock about to explode! So hard and fat! Fuck me! Come inside me!"

He did, burying his cock inside my wife and grunting like some kind of Viking in the middle of a kill. She joined him in orgasmic relief, locking her arms and legs around him once again and letting loose a gush of whatever that shit is down the crack of her ass. They both rocked and trembled and shivered for a good minute or two until the climax subsided.

Sam said, "God Dayum! That was cool as shit!"

"Indeed," I said. "Are you all right, Darlin'?"

"Oh, yeah!" Jill replied, still breathing deeply as Paul rolled off her and onto his back. "Those were ten of the best orgasms I've ever had!"

Sam and Paul high-fived each other from across the room, and for a moment I thought about what this meant to these two young men. Both no doubt had plenty of women to fuck, but I wondered whether any had ever fucked them with the abandon Jill had offered them. Probably not—which means that they would learn a lot, and they would want more lessons.

I sat on the bed next to Jill, and handed the bottle to Paul. She looked at me with a look that said both "I'm sorry" and "thanks."

"Glad you're having fun," I told her, and then looked at Paul. "Not bad for a couple of young bucks," I said to him. "Looks like you two young studs pleased the woman. That's always a good thing."

"Anytime," he replied. "Anytime at all."

Sam yelled "Hooah!" from the chair, and I wondered if he had done time in the Army.

Jill was starting to doze off—we had been drinking and smoking and she works really hard coming when she fucks—and we all noticed her eyes drooping. "I'd better get her to bed," I said, with a tone that indicated that we were done here. Paul and Sam did not argue.

Back in our room, I got Jill into the shower and we both cleaned up. I soaped her body up with my hands, and washed her hair. This always fired me up, but her soapy wet body seemed even more erotic than usual, and I had a bad case of the blue balls—I still had not even released my own raging dick from my pants.

Jill of course noticed this, and stroked me gently as I washed her. When she had been tended to, she returned the favor, her grogginess gone. She paid special attention to my balls, making sure I was quite clean.

Out of the shower we dried off a bit and went to the bed. Jill fondled my engorged cock, and kissed me. "Thanks," she said.

"Thank you. I have no appetite for federal prison. I just hope you don't feel used."

"Oh, I feel used. But I mean that in a good way. Maybe I need to be used just a little bit more. "You don't want those young studs to be the only ones getting in my pants tonight, do you?"

"I guess not."

"You want your swimmers to have a fighting chance, at least, right?"

"I do."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

I fucked her like Paul and Sam did, just trying to get both of us off. It worked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Fault
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 286 milliseconds