• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My First Gloryhole Experience

My First Gloryhole Experience

Let me tell you about my first glory hole experience. I was 18, single, and just gotten off of work. I knew that there was a sex shop in the area, not too far from where I was working at the time, and not too out of the way. I had never visited one before, but I had been wanting to check this one out for a little while now. One night, I got off work a little bit earlier than usual, and decided to use that extra time to go and visit the shop, to check out what sort of porn, toys, magazines, and apparel they had. Now, mind you I am a straight young white male, who is around 6'2", with an average build. Nothing all that special. I have chestnut brown hair, with blue eyes, and a fair complexion. I'm not overly hairy, and in fact the only hair I really have on me is on my head, as I tend to keep my privates pretty clean shaven. Even though I don't need any tricks in making my cock look big, it does feel a lot better not having it completely shaven.

Well, that night, I stopped by the shop, and as I pulled into the parking lot, my stomach was turning. To say I was nervous in going in was an understatement. Since I've never been to one, I didn't know what to expect. What if someone saw me going in? What if someone recognized me? What if I see someone I knew in there? These were just some of the questions running through my brain as I sat in my car preparing myself to enter, and to calm myself down. After a few minutes, of what felt like eternity, I gathered up the courage to get out of my car, walk up to the door, and enter the shop. To my surprise I was greeted by a friendly worker behind the counter, asking if I needed help with anything. I told him no thanks, and that I was just here to look around, and began browsing the merchandise.

The store itself wasn't that crowded, which I think I was thankful for. There were a few older gentlemen browsing the DVD racks, but that was about it. I began to look around, taking an interesting in the huge selection of porn DVDs they had available, finding some titles that looked interesting and thought that I would like, before taking a look at their toys and being bewildered at the sheer amount of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, anal beads, masterbators and pocket pussys, sex dolls and lube, and many many more things that I never really thought would exist. I was just amazed at how much variety there was with each category of toy. I had no interest in the sex dolls, or dildos, and found myself looking at the pocket pussys and cock rings, thinking that I might get a cheap one before I leave. After all, I hadn't had sex with someone in a little while, and my hand was getting boring. I found one that I thought I would like to purchase, but left it on the shelf as I continued to look around.

I eventually came across their back room of video booths, and not knowing what these were, I asked the clerk what was back there. He informed me that that is where they had the video preview booths at, and that all you did was put a dollar into the machine, and one of their selected pornos begins to play. "What you do in there is between you and the video" he added. Curious, I walked back and found that the hallway led into an aisle of about 12 booths, 6 on each side of me. Two of them were not currently occupied, both right next to each other. I decided to step into the unoccupied booth all the way on the right at the very end. As I stepped in, I took note of the room. It was small, enough for one person, with a chair in the one corner, with the tv screen on the opposite wall. There was also a small hole next to chair, that I did not immediately see upon entering the booth.

As I sat down, I put a dollar or two into the machine to start the movie. I didn't know what was going to play, so I was ready to hit the channel button in the event it was something I didn't like. The first thing that popped up onto my screen was a busty blonde whore, with bright red lips, messed up hair, and wearing nothing but her high heels, kneeling on the ground, and excitedly sucking off a big hard black cock through a hole in the wall of an adult store video booth, kind of like the one I was in. She was really going at it, as though the only thing in the world that she cared about was taking that monstrous cock into her mouth, and pleasuring it. She licked up and down the shaft of that monster, sucking the head, and fondling the strangers balls, and being so overcome by the ecstasy of sucking off a complete stranger, that she seemed not to care about anything else going on. Watching this was getting me excited, and I could feel my own cock getting hard, ready to burst out of my pants. When the pornstar on the screen managed to deepthroat the strangers cock all the way down her throat as if it were nothing is when I lost it, and had to release my own from the confines of its prison.

Nervously I decided to unzipped my pants, and let my cock spring out. It was such a relief to get it out of there, and even though it was out, I was extremely nervous about jacking off in a semi public place. I decided to anyway despite my feelings, and just the few strokes I managed felt amazing. I was stroking myself quite slowly, as I didn't want to blow my load too fast. I guess I was so into pleasuring myself to what was playing, I had not noticed that someone entered the booth next to me, and began playing a video in their booth. It wasn't until I saw a finger pop through the hole in the wall between our two booths next to me, did I notice someone was in there.

"How long were the in there" I wondered. "Were they watching me through this hole? They must've to know I was in here."

Not knowing what to do, I froze for a few seconds, until I saw the long feminine finger beckon me to come closer. I stood up, very nervously, and pulled my pants all the way down, and walked over to the wall. I stuck my erect cock through the hole, not knowing what was going to happen.

"Am I going to get a blowjob like the guy in the video? Or am I going to settle for a handjob? What if it's a guy?" I thought to myself.

Next thing I know, I hear an excited voice moan "Oh my God! Mmmm, this is going to be a lot of fun."

I then felt a hand wrap around my shaft and felt a gentle stroke up and down at a moderate tempo. A part from my own hand, I've never felt what it would be like to receive a handjob, or at least, feel what a strangers hand felt around it, and whoever it was on the other side knew how stroke a cock. As they kept stroking, I eventually felt a warm wet sensation on the tip of my head, and all the way down the shaft to my balls, and then back up again. They had stopped stroking me for a moment so they could lick me up and down.

"O, what do we have here?" I heard the feminine voice moan. "Looks like you're leaking a little bit."

I felt the tip of their finger tap the tip of my cock, and after a few seconds I heard "Mmmm, yummy. I hope you have a lot more for me."

Suddenly, I felt that wet and warm sensation engulfed around my cock, from my head down to the base, and back again at a rhythmic tempo. I was definitely not this persons first cock they had ever sucked, and I doubt I would be the last. It felt like I was being sucked off by the same person sucking off the big black cock on the tv screen. It was sensational, and pings of ecstasy were surging through my shaft.

Their tempo varied back and forth up and down my cock. From slow and sensual to fast and cock hungry, back to slow again, making sure that they could take every inch of my cock in their mouth and down their throat. Sometimes I just felt them using their mouth to pleasure me, othertimes I felt their hand assisting their mouth. This cock sucker knew what they were doing, and I didn't know how much longer I was going to last, as I began to feel everything building up in my balls, ready to be released. After a little bit, I finally managed to moan "Cumming! I-I'm gonna c-cum! C-cumming!" after which I knocked on the wall of the booth to let them know I was about to burst.

I was expecting them to keep their mouth around my cock still, and take my load down their throat, but I felt that warm sensation leave my shaft, followed with feeling their hand wrapped around my member, as hey violently began to pump my cock dry. I finally felt my balls release, and a warm shooting sensation surged all through my cock. I felt myself explode with cum from the tip of my cock, blowing what felt to be large ropes of cum onto whoever was next door. I didn't know where it was landing, if it was on their face, in their mouth, or be wasted all over the floor, but all I knew is that they kept pumping my cock, milking me of all my cum. I don't know how much came out of me, but it felt endless and I didn't want it to stop. I think I felt something like 7 or 8 large ropes of cum shoot out and it was nothing but pure ecstasy. After I had blown my load, I still felt them pumping away at my cock, trying to squeeze out the last remaining droplets sperm from my balls.

I finally felt a kiss on the tip of my cock, and I pulled my now limp dick back through the hole in the wall, and tucked it back away into my pants. I just finished adjusting myself, and getting ready to leave the booth when I heard the door next to me open and close, and then a knock at my own door. I opened it up, and saw in front of me the person who was working my cock.

Face covered in ivory cum was a beautiful tall, slim, busty redhead who was almost completely naked. All she had on were her panties and a cum stained blouse that was fully opened revealing her busty C cup tits. The blouse and her tits were speckled with my cum dripping down from her plastered face. She looked me up and down, smiled and said "Well, that was a lot of fun, and judging from the mess you made, looks like you had fun as well." and winked at me. "I'm usually around here most days, as I love feeling like a used whore, so if you decide to come back..." and she handed me a piece of paper with her number on it, and when she's usually around, and what booth she likes to be in, "let me know. Perhaps we can do more than an anonymous glory hole suck." and she walked away.

I cleaned myself up, and left the store without a second thought about buying a pocket pussy or any other sex toy or porno, as I was feeling more satisfied sexually now, than I ever had in months. I thought about going back at some point, but we'll see. I'll try and make a trip out there next time I know she's going to be there. Would love to have another blow job from her again. Maybe next time she'll take my load down her throat. Either way, I was looking forward to it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My First Gloryhole Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds