My First Lesbian Experience

I felt Marsha's breathing increase as I began to caress her nipples thru her clothing, feeling them harden even more under my touch. I gazed in her eyes as my fingers slowly undid the buttons of her blouse, baring her magnificent cocoa skin to my eyes and fingers. I unclasped her bra, freeing the soft globes of her full dark bosom and jet black of her aureoles and nipples. My hands went to her full mounds, filling each hand with an overflowing soft full female breast other than my own for the first time.

Running her fingers through my hair, Marsha guided my mouth towards her erect nipples. My tongue snaked out and began teasing, tickling, tasting those big beautiful chocolate globes and hardened ebony nipples, loving this first taste of a woman's nipple in my mouth. I squeezed and fondled them in amazement, then anxious to bare my own chest to Marsha, quickly rose to strip down to my panties as Marsha also removed her skirt. My C cups were slightly smaller than her larger chest, but she smiled at the sight of them.

I lay back on her, the feel of her naked body causing me to tingle all over, and then picked up her flesh and buried my face in it, slurping her nipple into my mouth. She tasted sweet and her smell was a sensuous combination of vanilla and her own slightly musky fragrance.

But it wasn't enough. I needed more. I pulled off Marsha's panties, and then took in the sight of Marsha's perfectly trimmed black pussy, and breathed in the scent of another woman.

"Oh my," I gasped as I stared at Marsha's pussy. It was dripping, and looked beautiful. It looked like a dew soaked black orchid, delicate dark black outer pussy lips encasing inner lips that faded from black to hot pink, surrounding a center that opened to a bright wet red pink in color. I froze for a moment and just gazed at this lovely sight that I knew would soon be in my mouth for the first time.

I softly kissed Marsha's soft thighs, and watched as Marsha's clit became engorged, beckoning. Marsha shifted her legs, opening her pussy lips for my mouth. My body erupted in goosebumps.

It was all that was needed and I leaned forward and for the first time in my life, tasted another woman. First my tongue caressed her inner lips and then up the center of her vulva. I reached her clit and then probed lightly under its hood, stimulating her most sensitive area with my taste buds. I was at first unsure of how to eat pussy, however Marsha began to moan in response as I did what I know feels good to me. Marsha then opened her legs fully and wrapped her large dark thighs around my head while running her fingers through my hair. With Marsha now wide open, I allowed my tongue to enter into her waiting pussy. And loved it.

I heard her moan softly when I sucked her tiny nub into my eager mouth. I could smell the perfume she must have used but, even stronger, was her natural female odor. I breathed in deeply through my nose, her scent exciting me even more.

Marsha's moans became louder and her clit became swollen under my touch. I reached one hand beneath her to grip and massage her wonderful ass, and Marsha's back arched while I slid one, then two fingers into her juicy womanhood, marveling at the contrast between my white fingers disappearing into Marsha's black vulva.

She was already perfectly lubricated and my fingers easily found the tiny bump inside her smoldering pussy. I pushed into it, as if trying to reach through to her belly button. Her head fell back and a guttural moan escaped her lips. I continued mouthing her clit and thrusting into her, causing her body to tremble all over and her pussy to spasm around my fingers.

Marsha responded by pulling my face into her throbbing pussy and I could feel her body begin to spasm and shudder. I realized that I was about to make a woman come on my first attempt and within seconds Marsha's moans became moans of, "I'm gonna cum baby, you're gonna make me cum in your mouth."

I then tasted a slight rush of pussy juice enter my mouth as Marsha released a scream and cry. Marsha rode her orgasm with my tongue working her clit and my fingers deep inside as her body shook in passion and ecstasy. Her bliss continued while I let my tongue and fingers continue to explore her velvet pussy.

As Marsha's quivering slowly subsided, she encouraged me back up her body. I then reluctantly and slowly withdrew my tongue and fingers, gently kissing the inside of her dark fleshy thighs, and feeling my lips moist with Marsha's love juice, moved back up to face my lover who was looking at me with lustful eyes. She radiated ecstasy. I tasted my fingers and smiled at the sight of her, a woman completely satisfied by me alone, my own desire now burning in my groin.

"Am I really your first?" Marsha asked in amazement. When I smiled and nodded, Marsha whispered, "Oh god, that was so good."

I responded by offering my cum soaked tongue to Marsha who hungrily tasted her own pussy on my mouth.

Again I marveled at the softness of a woman's kiss. Our mouths melded in unison and I reveled in giving myself fully to my first lesbian experience.

We rolled over as one with Marsha now above me, and I felt Marsha's tongue touch my lips. It ran back and forth, tickling my suddenly dry lips and leaving moisture behind. Then the tip moved to the center... wiggling gently but waiting patiently. It seemed like hours but was only seconds when, with a moan from deep within my throat, I opened my mouth.

Marsha turned her head to the side and pressed her tongue forward, opening her mouth wide over mine. She grabbed the back of my head gently and I felt Marsha's long and wet tongue inside my mouth. My lips automatically closed around it, sucking the sweet saliva from the smooth surface and drinking it down. I felt Marsha's tongue moving inside my open mouth as if trying to touch every place it could reach. Then, when she pulled her tongue back, mine automatically followed until it was trapped in the exotic black woman's ravenous mouth. Marsha sucked my tongue with sexual abandon. The room filled with the loud sucking sound as the kiss continued and grew even more passionate by the second.

I don't know how long the kiss lasted. When I finally wrenched my lips away from Marsha's, we were both gasping for breath. My mouth and tongue were tingling and my lips felt swollen. I looked at Marsha and saw fire in her eyes.

"I want your breasts now," Marsha whispered as she slid down my body, exposing my heaving breasts. I felt my core becoming a furnace in anticipation of another woman touching my sensitive breasts. I moaned loudly and could feel Marsha's eyes staring at my nakedness.

I gasped when my nipples, already hard with excitement were exposed to the air, and moaned when the coolness was replaced with the heat of Marsha's mouth. Marsha's tongue swirled expertly over my aureole before her teeth gently nibbled my nipple, teasing as the tip of her tongue brought a pleasure I had not experienced previously, because it was from a woman, from my exotic dark skinned lover.

My body quivered as my pussy became a molten bed of desire. I couldn't take my eyes from the erotic sight of this beautiful woman tasting my tits, her tongue swirling and slurping around my nipples while she looked into my eyes. The contrast of her soft coal black hands cupping my pure white mounds and her large mouth with thick dark lips devouring nearly half of my large white breast excited me even further. Her dark black body atop my whiteness must have been quite a sight.

Marsha then began sliding down towards my mound and I felt her fingers trace patterns over my fluttering stomach, each time getting closer to my now throbbing pussy. Marsha's fingers slipped under the elastic of my panties and she smiled as she started to remove the last article of clothing from my body.

I watched my neatly trimmed pussy become exposed and heard Marsha whisper, "Beautiful."

As Marsha moved her face within inches of my mound, I opened my thighs further in invitation. Marsha then extended her tongue, seeking a sign from me.

Marsha whispered, "I want to fuck you so badly."

With that simple sentence any remaining uncertainties I may have held disappeared as I opened my legs further and pulled Marsha's face between my legs.

I felt Marsha's tongue at my opening, probing, testing, and my body reacted with a rush of emotions at the realization that one of my deepest fantasies was about to come true, I was about to be fucked by a woman.

Marsha then teased and lifting her tongue from my pussy asked, "Is this what you want baby?"

"Oh yes!", I whispered with intense anticipation.

I then watched Marsha plunge her tongue deep inside my pussy and felt the warmth of her breath against my clit and the glorious sensation of another woman eating me. My body, quivering with pent up tension quickly rose towards orgasm. Throwing my head back, moans escaped as my fingers clenched in Marsha's black hair, pulling and grinding my mound into my lovers face, my hips bucking.

I was only seconds from climax as I then felt Marsha's fingers entering into my soaking sex. My body exploded and an incredible well of intense tingling consumed me. Throwing my head back I moaned loudly as one of the most powerful orgasms of my life hit me, wave after wave of animal bliss causing my body to buck and convulse with my genitals mashed to her mouth.

Marsha's fingers slid easily in and out and she asked, "Do my fingers feel good baby, do you love being fucked by another girl?"

I responded by gasping, "Yes, oh god yes," as my body continued to quiver.

Marsha kept kissing my pussy for a long time after I stopped moving. With my eyes still closed and breathing deeply, Marsha moved up next to me, pulling me close. "Are you okay sweetie," she said as she took my head in her hands and looked at me.

I opened my eyes to Marsha's face and moist lips above me. "It looks like I'm all over your mouth," I whispered.

"I know," Marsha answered and licked her lips.

I then pulled Marsha's lips to mine for a very wet kiss, savoring the mixture of my wetness and her saliva.

Marsha's excitement had rekindled as she ate me to orgasm and now grew further with our wet cum and saliva infused kiss. Marsha broke our kiss and leaned up revealing her full heavy dark breasts and large nipples hanging from her chest. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles and stuck out like pencil erasers. She grabbed one large pendulous breast with both hands and guided the nipple to my waiting own mouth. I suckled as she fed me one black breast and then the other. My husband loves when I feed him my breasts in this way, and now I know why.

Her breathing grew heavy and raspy as I gently rolled Marsha away from me, rose above to look down upon her, and with a moan dropped my head and continued to feast on her womanly dark flesh.

"Oh yes," Marsha gasped as she held my head to her heaving breast. I groped and ravished both large black breasts wantonly with both hands and my hungry wet mouth.

I left her saliva soaked heaving breasts and moved down her body while she spread her legs wide in the process. I could smell Marsha's excitement.

"Kiss my thighs," Marsha said.

With trembling hands, I spread Marsha's toned dark legs and began to kiss up her thighs. I felt her tremble as my lips drew across her soft black skin.

I kissed high up one thigh and then moved to the other side and began kissing back down. When I reached her knee, I switched again, using my tongue this time as I moved back up the warm flesh, loving the taste and softness of her ebony skin.

"Mmmm, so nice," Marsha whispered.

I worked on Marsha's thighs for a long time, enjoying the feeling of her soft flesh under my lips.

"Kiss my pussy like you kissed my mouth," Marsha implored me.

I hesitated, wanting Marsha's desire to grow.

"Kiss my pussy!" Marsha said again more emphatically this time, bouncing her hips and trying to force contact between her pussy and my mouth.

I closed my eyes and moved my head forward.

"Ahhhhhh!!" Marsha gasped as my lips touched her pulsing sex. "Kiss me, kiss me, kiss my pussy!" she gasped.

I felt Marsha's juice on my lips and moaned. I licked my lips and brought the taste into my mouth. My heart began to beat faster and with a little whimper, I stuck my tongue into her wet pussy and felt it surrounded by her tight pulsing sphincter muscle. My head began to spin as more juice dribbled down my tongue and into my mouth. With a moan of excitement I pushed Marsha's legs wider and began to fully probe and suck on her open vulva.

"Oh yes, yes, you know how to eat pussy already," Marsha gasped and humped her hips into my sucking mouth.

I pulled away abruptly, teasingly. Then I felt Marsha's hands reach for my head and I heard her squeal, "No!" With a smile, I let her pull my face back to her sodden sex lips. I began to suck and kiss her lips like I was kissing her mouth. I worked my tongue in and out and then sucked her lips. I began to concentrate on licking her sweet clit as I eased 2 fingers into her. This sent her over the edge as I gently wiggled my fingers up and down and felt her pussy muscles begin to spasm and squeeze my probing fingers. Soon I felt Marsha's thighs tighten on my head.

"Oh God Susan!!" she screamed and began to climax. The sound of her voice echoed off the walls of the hotel room.

I held on to Marsha and kept sucking. I accumulated the juice from her throbbing pussy and held it in my mouth until it threatened to overflow. Then I drank it down, sucking for more.

After a long while, Marsha came down from her climax, and leaning up tried to push my head from between her legs. However, she felt me resisting and I heard her moan in protest. She stopped trying to push me away and lay back again, spreading her legs even wider. A moan of satisfaction escaped her lips as she allowed me free access to her sex, and it only took a few minutes before she felt her excitement building again.

I was now lost in a sea of sensual delight. I never knew how exciting it could be to please another woman with my mouth. It was so unlike oral sex with Steve.

"Oh Susan," Marsha gasped when she felt me using my fingers to again open her sex lips. Then she felt me teasing and tonguing her clit. "Oh God, oh God!" she gasped.

I sucked her clit into my mouth.

"Ahhhhhhheeeeee!!" Marsha screamed and went over the top again.

Later when Marsha left my room, there was a smile on my face. I was happy that I had pleased Marsha, but I was also surprised at how much I liked it. I ate my beautiful black lover to three strong climaxes and would have continued had she not pushed me away. I could still taste Marsha's sweet juices on my lips... and she left me her panties as a souvenir, one which both my husband and I would use to masturbate with when I got home.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds