My First Naked Photo Shoot Ch. 02

"Oh God," I whispered, "I'm coming now..."

"What?" Brad asked.

"She said she's coming, dumb-ass," answered Linda, "Keep fucking her."

I covered my face with my hands to try to hide the expression of ecstasy and embarrassment washing over me.

"Let it out," I heard her say, "I'll keep watch." She then turned to David and reminded him to stay put. "She's almost done," she told him.

My body convulsed and shook. My orgasm overtook me. I felt Brad's cock throbbing inside me and heard him groan as he delivered his load.

I collapsed on the seat, gasping for breath. I felt my clothes land beside me on the seat, courtesy of my friend, Linda.

After we got dressed Brad half-assed apologized for not warning me my best friend was approaching our car while he screwed me. I sat and spoke with Linda for a few minutes. I asked her how she found us. She explained that they had been driving around looking for us.

"I wanted to find you to show you this," she said. She handed me a cell phone that I recognized as belonging to her boyfriend. I looked at the picture on it. I saw my own face, my mouth open wide, a big penis pushing into it, bulging out the side of my cheek.

"Son of a bitch!!" I yelled.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds