• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Submission

My First Submission

I walk from the bathroom, towel wrapped around my freshly cleaned body, long hair wet but combed sticking to the top of my back and shoulders. I see Him sitting on the couch , a mischievous grin on His lips and a wicked gleam in His eyes. He sits there slowly stroking his growing manhood as He watches me enter.

He asks me to remove the towel and let it drop to the floor. With self conscious hesitancy yet submissive obedience I comply. I begin to shiver slightly from the chill in the air as well as the nervousness I feel at His seeing my body for the first time; not knowing if it is pleasing to Him. My eyes remain averted from His, yet I try not to look toward His hand slowly moving on His lap.

He tells me to move closer and then stops me when I am about 5' in front of Him. He tells me to put my hands behind my head and turn slowly around till facing Him again. With shaky legs I begin to slowly turn, my body catching the dancing glow from the fireplace. When my back is facing Him, the thought of His stroking Himself while watching me, the memory of the quick vision of His eyes as I entered the room. My head jerks to the side quickly then back again as it often does when a sexually exciting thought overtakes me so quickly. Continuing the slow turn, my nipples are erect and tingling, more thoughts flooding, visions of His eyes flashing in my head. My breath increases in it's pace as I am once again facing Him. My eyes remain lowered and He remains quiet for many long seconds. My feelings are a mixture of self consciousness and very much sexual arousal as I wonder what He is thinking; what He will have me do next.

He breaks the silence with a question, "Is this the proper way for you present yourself to a Dom?"

"no Sir", I reply, hearing the shakiness in my own quiet voice. I spread my legs slowly till I am open to Him and yet still be able to maintain my balance with hands behind my head. His strong hand comes into the view of my lowered eyes as He reaches to inspect that which is being offered to Him. The scent of my sex fills my head and my nipples become harder, throbbing. My head jerks to the side and knees become momentarily weak as His hand engulfs my mound as if it were a chastity belt. His palm now moistened by my arousal and the scent of me.

He slides His hand away slowly, fingers trailing wetness. He tells me He wishes to watch me pleasure myself. I begin squeezing my breasts and pinching my aching nipples, nipples that threaten to burst from my chest. Reaching down between my thighs and pulling open the pouty lips of my sex, exposing a very engorged glistening clit. I hear His breathing change and know I am pleasing Him.

I slide two fingers in and out of my creaminess and then hold them to my lips, licking and sucking them. I love the way I taste. I hear Him moan slightly; and listening close can hear His hand sliding faster over His cock. Holding one breast to my lips; licking, sucking. My other hand reaching back down, two fingers once again sliding in and out of me; in and out as excitement continues to grow and my knees start to buckle.

He tells me to lay on the floor in front of Him and continue with what I'm doing. I lay on my back on the floor, legs bent slightly at the knees, legs spread wider than when I was standing. My hips are thrust forward. Every part of my glistening sex is open to Him. I begin once again to slide two fingers in and out of me. He tells me to use three and I begin to fuck myself faster. A white froth covers my fingers. I hear Him moan and the pace of His stroking quicken. My back arches and I pinch and pull at my nipples with my free hand; heat and wetness overtake me as I begin to perspire from every pore. Writhing on the floor in front of Him, fucking myself. Excited both by the pleasure I am giving myself and the thought of Him being very pleased.

He gets off the couch and kneels between my thighs, still stroking Himself feverishly. He starts commenting out loud about how it is making Him feel. He tells me to spread my legs wider and remove my fingers from my sex and use them to hold the lips apart; saying He wishes to watch me cum without my fingers in the way. With no other touching of myself I hold myself open for Him. My clit throbs and grows even larger as it dances under His gaze. I writhe in front of Him, hips bucking up toward Him. I hear His moans, His thoughts, His breath. I hear His hand sliding fast up and down His now slippery shaft.

"Please"

"oh God please?" I begin to beg as my face contorts with pleasure; my eyes closed tight. "shhhhh p p pleaaase?" Then I hear His voice commanding, "you may cum for me . . . Now!"

Loud sounds escape my lips; moans, incoherent words, beginnings of others as my body quakes and my cunt explodes, squirting hot juices; knowing that some must have touched Him where He kneels. Another tremendous orgasm hits me as His hot cream shoots forth landing on my belly, my clit, my puckered and quivering anus.

I lay quiet for what seems to be long moments, my heart's pounding coming back toward normal, the pace of my breath decreasing, waiting for His next command.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds