• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Surrender

My First Surrender

I closed my eyes and tried to remember how to breathe as I felt the crushed velvet envelop my ankles. Torn between anticipation and anxiety I tried to ignore the part of me that screamed out how foolish this was, to submit to someone who was almost a stranger, who I had never had sex with before, who had the same cravings I did. In a burst of fear, I opened my eyes, about to call out for you to stop, to wait. I felt my arms pull almost painfully taut as you secured them to the frame of the bed, having already tied my ankles, and the words died unspoken in my throat. The adrenaline coursed through my body as I accepted the fact that for tonight I was yours to do with as you pleased, your willing victim.

The safe word hung heavy in my mind, and I wondered briefly if I would need to say it, or if you would honour it. You had promised to be gentle with me, but could I really trust you? Doubts once again began to assail my mind. Suddenly, the feel of your breathe searing my neck as you lowered yourself towards my throat caused any thoughts I had to disappear, lost in a sea of hunger. A slight whimper of surprise, of pleasure, escaped me as I felt your teeth pierce my flesh. Unsure and uncaring if you had drawn blood I let myself drown in your touch.

This was the first time I truly could enjoy the pleasures of pain. The first time that I would be with someone who not only understood my desires, but also shared them. Overwhelmed with the urge to touch you, to please you, I strained against the binds at my wrists, and arched upwards against your body, whispering the word "please."

I don't really know what I was asking for, maybe it was for release of my wrists, or maybe it was for release of my body. Regardless, your head raised slightly from my body, and the fierceness in your eyes combined with the wet crimson colour of your lips stole my breath away as you silently reprimanded me for speaking.

Your nails dug into my sides, my back, my mind, as you continued to brutally kiss me, and for a moment I was reminded of a wild animal feeding off its prey. Whether it was in punishment for speaking, or whether you were simply becoming more amorous, more uninhibited, I shivered as you drew away from me to retrieve a small knife from the bedside table. Unable to look, I closed my eyes and waited for the cold steel to pierce my skin. The moments continued for what seemed like an eternity as I waited for the inevitable, wondering exactly how much pain I would still find enjoyable.

I jumped slightly as I felt your hand touch my chin, raising my head up slightly. Opening my eyes in surprise I couldn't help but smile in response as I saw the slight smile lighting your face. You looked hungry, yet at the same time seemed to be almost mocking me for closing my eyes, and silently asking if I wanted you to continue. The complex emotions swirled in your eyes, making me dizzy even as it renewed my desire. More sure of this moment than anything else in my life, all I could do was nod my head as you let the steel caress my cheek, languidly trailing a path down my flesh.

The world exploded around me in a haze of pleasure as the knife drew across the side of my right breast and I felt the tip of your manhood press against me. Despite the speed at which this was happening, I whimpered with unbearable need as you began to suckle the wound. Unable to fully move I writhed against you, trying to force you to enter me, desperate and fully ready for you.

My breath left me in a gasp as your hand pressed with bruising force against my throat, an unmistakable punishment for my actions. "Do Not Speak. Do Not Move."

Each word was clearly pronounced as your hand continued to grip my throat. Catching myself before I nodded my head in understanding, I tried to let my eyes convey my apology, my acceptance, my surrender, my submission. The air rushed into my lungs in a heady rush as your hand left my throat, and I had to fight to enable my throat to swallow. This time when I felt your manhood lightly whisper against my skin I knew that I shouldn't move, yet some inner demon begged me to defy you, to force you to punish me. Unable to stop myself despite the possible repercussions I thrust upwards, this time feeling you penetrate me slightly.

Fear poured through my body heightening my pleasure and time seemed to stop as I felt you freeze inside of me then slowly draw yourself out. Hesitantly I met your gaze, immediately regretting my actions as I saw your dark smile. I think I probably could have handled your anger, but your smile...

Wondering what my punishment would be, I was unprepared as you slowly, tenderly, lowered your lips against mine. Your tongue teased at my lips, then softly explored my mouth. I succumbed to the sweetness of your kiss, completely forgetting about my earlier fear of punishment until I felt the cold blade press against my moist womanhood. Any sound I would have made as I gasped in shock and renewed fear was stolen as your mouth slowly ended the kiss, your teeth grazing my lips as they retreated. "Should I?"

I could barely hear your words over the pounding of my heart, could barely process their meaning over the fear. Making sure to keep my lower body very still I slowly shook my head no, hoping that you would stop even as I wondered about what it would feel like if you did. If it was just a little cut...

++++

Reality comes surging back to me as I feel the blade kiss my skin, parting my flesh as softly as a hesitant lover. A trickle of blood slowly spills from the wound and I close my eyes, overcome by pleasure, pain, and an overpowering need. I whimper slightly as you draw the blade away, only to scream out your name as I feel you impale yourself upon me, your slick manhood coated in my scarlet essence.

Our bodies pound out a harsh rhythm against each other as we both spiral towards our release. I strain uselessly against my restraints as our bodies violently come together. Then, when I think I can take no more, I feel your teeth sink deeply into my right breast, covering the wound, sending waves of pleasure and pain throughout my body as you reopen the wound. I wish I could wait for your release, but am unable to restrain myself as wave upon wave of pleasure course through me, causing me to shatter into a million fragments. Screaming out your name I feel you simultaneously explode into me, filling me completely.

The world reforms itself once more as you lay on top of me, still inside me. The ties that have cut through my wrists and ankles are temporarily forgotten. Control has no meaning in the glorious aftermath of our desire. I feel your heart beat in time with mine and know in the depths of my soul that we are destined to be together.

I wriggle under you slightly, and meet your eyes. A thousand unsaid words cross between us in a heartbeat and in complete understanding you lean towards me and we kiss, promising each other with our tongues and teeth an eternity of pleasure and pain.

Smiling against your mouth, I strain one last time against the restraints, hoping that next time it will be you tied down, helpless and vulnerable, a prisoner to my darkest desires. The hunger I feel for you reawakens as I give my imagination free reign. Whereas this was our first time together and you promised to behave, next time will be a different story.

++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Any positive or negative comments and feedback, publicly posted or emailed to me, would be extremely appreciated. Thanx!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Surrender

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds