My First Taste of Submission

"These are nice panties slave."

"Thank you Mistress" I mumbled, still a little carried away by the situation.

"By the way, Paula's said she'd like to watch our session together slave. I hope that's OK?"

I think I just stared in disbelief at what I'd just heard. Of course Mistress was just asking me for her own amusement, she knew that this was a completely pointless question for two reasons. One: As a slave I am completely obedient to my Mistress. She didn't have to ask my permission for that to happen, all she had to do was tell me. Two: Despite this being only the third time I've met her, she knows full well that the pervert inside me would jump at the chance for another person to see me being humiliated, particularly a very attractive female like Paula. This was now beginning to go beyond my wildest expectations.

"Yes Miss. That's absolutely fine." Again it was almost comical that I was visibly struggling to speak, I was so aroused. A huge smirk broke across Mistress' face. She knew full well what she'd offered me was the chance of a lifetime to a pervert like me.

"Ha ha. I'm sure it is you naughty boy" as she looked at me with a knowing smile. "Well, I think we'd better get started then hadn't we?" With that she started to walk out of the kitchen and headed towards the lounge door. As she walked I asked if I could just use her bathroom before we began.

"Of course. There's one there," she said, pointing to a downstairs door leading off the hallway, "or if you like, use the upstairs one, and you can have a little look in my panty drawer while you're up there. I know you'd like that you naughty boy."

I think I laughed out loud at that. I'd previously mentioned the fantasy of rummaging through a girl's underwear drawer in a past conversation with her, and the fact that she not only remembered but allowed me to act it out in her own home is another reason I feel so lucky to be her slave.

"Thank you" is about all I could muster, as I scurried off like a dirty little schoolboy. I've seriously considered changing career to take up a trade that would allow me to work from people's homes, just to allow me to act out this fantasy.

After very quickly using the bathroom, I walked through the open door into her bedroom. The intimacy of being there really hit me, this was the bedroom that her lucky boyfriend gets to fuck her in. On that very bed. I briefly imagined what that might be like, how they'd fuck, what they'd do to each other, how I'd love to watch them, wanking my little cock in the corner of the room. Mistress would look me in the eye gasping, panting, telling me what it was like to be fucked by a real man as he slammed into her. With a proper sized cock. Making me admit how much I wanted to fuck her. Or how much I wanted to taste her boyfriend's cock after he'd fucked her.

As I felt my cock swelling again, I came to my senses and realised that I was wasting time. I worked out quickly which was her underwear drawer and went and opened it up. I think the excitement I felt would only be appreciated by a true panty fetishist. Here I was "sneaking a peek" into my Mistress's most private place, where she keeps her most intimate items of clothing. She had some lovely panties, thongs, briefs, shorts; some lacy, some racy, some very cute and girly. I think part of the basis for my fetish isn't just the physical appearance of a pair of panties, sexy as that is. It's equally about what they represent. Here's the most private item in a woman's wardrobe, that very few people will ever get to see. Being able to look in a panty drawer for me isn't just to play around and get off with material and lace, it's being able to thumb through a girl's most intimate possessions. Today they might be sitting in my hand, but tomorrow they may be pressed snuggly against her pussy all day, maybe getting a little damp as she gets excited, maybe a little damper as she rubs herself through them, or maybe even being ripped off as her boyfriend throws her on to the bed to be fucked.

I picked several of them out and instinctively held them up to my nose and rubbed them over my face. They all smelt freshly laundered, which I like, and felt really soft and girly to the touch. Again without really thinking, I slipped my shorts down to my ankles, and slid my own panties midway down my thighs. It felt really naughty that I was completely exposed in my Mistress's bedroom, whilst the panties being round my thighs made me feel a little confined, almost like I was a little restrained. I stroked my, by now, hard cock very slowly and deliberately with one hand, whilst slowly lifting many pairs of panties up to my face. I actually licked one pair very softly in the gusset. Even though they were freshly laundered they tasted devine. I just loved the idea that soon, her pussy juices were going to be soaking into where my tongue had traced. This was probably going to be the nearest I ever got to tasting my mistress's pussy and I was loving every second of it.

I began to fantasise of running my cock over the gusset of one of her particularly cute pairs, but didn't. I didn't want to betray her confidence in me, letting me have this treat. But that didn't stop me fantasising about picking out a sexy little black thong and running the tip of my cock over the gusset, watching the trace of my pre-cum being left behind. Maybe one visit she'll allow me express permission to do that, or maybe wank myself off to completion over them. How sexy would that be, seeing the black fabric covered in my own white, sticky cum.

That then made me fantasise about something even more depraved. What if Mistress made her boyfriend do that the night before my next visit -- shoot his spunk all over one of her delicate little pairs of panties. Then, on my arrival, what if Mistress and Paula this time escorted me upstairs where I'd find the used panties on her bed. I'd be made to go pick them off the bed, bring them to her, and kneel in front of these two beautiful creatures, where she'd then instruct me to lick them clean. I'd look up at the pair of them sneering down at me, and probably offer some token mock protest, but that wouldn't fool them. They'd both know I was as desperate to do this dirty deed as they were to see it. And I know I'd love it -- being her cum licking slut.

My heart was thumping again by now, partly because of my incredible state of arousal, but also partly due to the nerves of what I was actually doing. Mistress had given me permission to do this, but she (or Paula) may come upstairs at any moment, and if she did there's no way I'd be able to disguise what I was doing. She'd punish me for sure for stroking my bare cock in her own bedroom without her express permission, and that excited me hugely. As it turned out she didn't unfortunately. Maybe next time though I might be lucky enough to be caught by the two of them, and have them laugh together at the sight before them as they walk through the door. As I stand there wanking my pathetic little cock sniffing her panties and maybe her stockings/bras.

Whilst I could genuinely have stayed there all day doing what I was doing, I came to my senses and remembered what was waiting for me downstairs. So, after one final huge inhale of the last pair I held, and one final rub of them over my face, I replaced everything and closed the drawer. It felt very humiliating coming to my senses and pulling up the little white lacy panties (trying impossibly to squeeze my rock hard dick inside them) and reaching down to my ankles to pull my shorts back up. I turned to walk out of the room, but just before leaving I had one final glance at the bed, again briefly imagining how much fun it would be to see Mistress and her boyfriend on there.

I slowly made my way back downstairs, still on a wave of sexual excitement. I'd just enjoyed one of my ultimate fantasies, to go through a cute girl's panty drawer, and yet there was much much more to come. I was still to enjoy the main reason for my visit.

I walked into the lounge, I guess a little gingerly due to the fact that they both knew exactly where I'd been and what I'd probably been doing. Mistress was sat on one couch and stood as I entered. Paula was sat on the other couch.

"Well slave, did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy running your dirty little hands over mistress's panties?"

"Oh god yes Miss. Thank you so much."

"That's OK slave. If slave is good to Mistress, Mistress is good to slave. Maybe next time, slave might get to play with some of my worn panties."

"Oh thank you Mistress, I think I'd really love that."

She smirked at me. "Yes slave, I'm sure you would."

"Now, I think it's time you undressed for us" she continued.

The excitement returned. Mistress had seen me naked before obviously when I'd visited her for my first ever domination session, however that didn't make the experience of stripping for her again any less exciting. Plus this time obviously there was another cute girl present to see me, Paula.

"Shall I strip completely Miss?" I asked as I unfastened my shorts and let them fall to the floor. She looked me up and down very deliberately.

"Actually slave no. Keep your panties on. Let me and Paula see what a girly little slut you are today, in your lacy little panties. What do you think Paula?" I looked sheepishly at Paula as she smirked,

"Yes I like the sound of that" she said.

So with that I stripped down to my panties. Obviously my state of arousal meant that there's no way the lacy fabric could contain my dick, and it poked almost comically out of the side. I noticed a little precum already beginning to stick to my leg where my cock was pressed against it. I looked between Mistress and Paula's faces sheepishly, wondering if they'd noticed too, as both of them were staring intently at my lace covered cock and balls. Of course they'd noticed.

"Well Andy. Are you going to put on a good show for our visitor today?" Mistress asked as she looked me straight in the eye.

"I'll try Mistress."

"Tell her."

I looked straight at Paula, "I'll try and put on a good show for you today Paula. If there's anything you want to see me do, please just say. I'm your slut and I'll do anything."

"Good boy" Mistress added. "But from now on you refer to her as Mistress Paula. OK slave?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds